Awoo.

Lyrics to AoStH

Indigo Rush

Funny. Although the Nostalgia Critic's AoStH "hate" is a bit too much for me at times. Its a generational thing. Yes, it's crazy, goofy fucked up shit but thats what MADE the show. Strip it of all that and you'd have the demo screen from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 running for 60+ episodes.

Also, I always imagined the lyrics from the episode "Sonic's Song" over the show's intro.

• Thumbs Up 1

But AoStH's theme song already has lyrics :( Kitty whats-er-name wrote a song for Sonic to the same tune in the episode called... wait for it... "Sonic's Song".

Sonic the Hedgehog!

You can't catch what you can't see

Sonic the Hedgehog!

He's gonna make Mobius free

Edit: Lol, beaten to it by Doctor Eggman :<

I always liked the music featured at the beginning of this clip:

Sort of the villains in pursuit music. Doo-doo-da-da-doo doo-doo-daa-daa-doo-doo

Well, in Nostalgia Critic's commentary, he said he liked the show, and the attacks were to be funny. For the most part.

As for Sonic's Song, I believe her name was Katty Karlisle...

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic the Hedgehog

He's gonna make mobius free

... and something about being a teenager and eating chilidogs...

Goofy, crazy, f*cked up sh*t

Crowning Lyric of Awesome :o

Heck, the song is awesome as well. Even though it has lyrics, I like to see him make fun of the Underground opening, maybe whenever he reviews or something like that.

Sonic the Hedgehog

it's like watching a lobotomized dog

XD, that was pretty good, I'm not gonna lie. My internet started being slow when there was like 5 seconds left and didn't buffer, so I didn't get the whole thing completely, but from what I saw, it cracked me up, <3.

I do need to watch some of these episodes again. I haven't watched the show since it aired on TV AGES ago, =<.

-Blur

Well, in Nostalgia Critic's commentary, he said he liked the show, and the attacks were to be funny. For the most part.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic the Hedgehog

He's gonna make mobius free

He's a teenage fugitive on the run

Eatin' chili-dogs by the ton

somethingsomethingsomethingsomethingsomething

Fix'd for the most part, Indigo. =P

Hating things is awesome, but I didn't find that funny. Maybe hating things is only funny when its yourself hating things.

Hm.

...That would explain a lot.

I didn't ever like AoStH... Watched it when I was a kid because it was Sonic. But I thought it was gay then, and gayer now.

At least the theme song had Hall of the Mountain king in it. Alton Towers<3

Edited by Arrow

Wow I can't believe I just wasted time watching that. It wasn't very funny to start with and well the voices really SUCKED ASS.

Actually I believe her name was Katty Karmile or something like that...AoStH needs subtitles or something!

That stupid song got stuck in my head for days, though, and then I sung it around everybody and annoyed them to no end. Now I can sing the Nostalgia Critic's version instead! Woo!

Katty's song was way better than this infantile stuff. NC's original review of AoStH was pretty darn funny and made some good points (such as why the heck doesn't Tails just FLY him and Sonic away from cliff-edge danger? Or HOW does a robot blow an inflatable pumpkin out of its hand at whim? etc etc)... but since then it's kind of seeming to be an obsession with him. I know he says he actually likes the show and that's why he mocks it so much, it's in an endearing way... but the way he talks about it all the time, you'd think it was far worse than it actually is :\ It was a silly kids' show, but it really wasn't as much of a surreal acid trip as he makes it out to be.

I think perhaps the reason Adventures gets a reputation for being a surreal acid trip is all the attention it's gotten on Youtube. Perhaps by this point people have become more familiar with the edited clip shows that have been culled from the show that the actual series itself.