Awoo.

Sunset Park Project

Wing

Hey Sonic Stadium

What with people doing things for Sonics 25th anniversary I thought I'd join in and celebrate with an old project I thought up a while ago, and would love to make the project come to life. Its an animated cinematic movie of the Sunset Park boss from Sonic Triple Trouble. It'd last around 3 minutes and would be about the boss fight with Sonic and Robotnik on the train, with more scenes added than the game fight.

I got inspiration after hearing a remix for the Sunset Park boss by NicoCW and would really love to have the video be created. My current goal is to find an animator to help bring the video to life, though it may be tricky since I have never done this thing before, but thats where this website comes in. I decided to post to let people know about my project and if possible would love some feedback or even some pointers on what it may take to get this project going. To see more details and a storyboard, I made a website for it: http://thewingedmater.wixsite.com/sunsetparkmovie

The remix also is here: 

The song will play throughout the video

Thank you all for your help :D

• Thumbs Up 2

Wishing you the best luck with this project, even though I'll be unable to help...:(

Sunset Park act 3 is one of my favourite moments in 8-bit Sonic, and in the entire series, too! Too bad we've never seen anything similar since then... Just imagine a current-gen, full HD Sonic game where you get to chase Metal Sonic along a moving train and then fight him!!! :o

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Ajavalo said:

Wishing you the best luck with this project, even though I'll be unable to help...:(

Sunset Park act 3 is one of my favourite moments in 8-bit Sonic, and in the entire series, too! Too bad we've never seen anything similar since then... Just imagine a current-gen, full HD Sonic game where you get to chase Metal Sonic along a moving train and then fight him!!! :o

That'd be great, I believe Metal Sonic appears in Sonic Triple Trouble too

Thanks for the support :D

Edited by Wing
New stuff
  • Thumbs Up 1