Awoo.

Nightly Doodles n' Other Stuff

Nightly

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

That line art is just so smooth! I love it! You're doing a good job overall so keep it up! 

Thank you! ^^ I'm way too meticulous when it comes to lineart that it usually takes forever for me to finish things lol

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

So I have a Soundcloud that I use as a dumping ground for a bunch of dumb mashups that I make, and I thought that maybe I should post some of the ones that I'm proud of here. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Here's little drawing I did of myself, laughing and/or drunk.

Here’s me either laughing at something, drunk, or both.

Also, I don't know if this really belongs here, but here's an art influence grid I did a while ago with all of my main influences as of now.

nightlycomet: “ Felt like filling out this influence grid that @badcharacterdesign made. Feel free to fill one out yourself if you want. ”

Here's the template for the grid: http://badcharacterdesign.tumblr.com/post/151742116080/just-wanted-to-post-these-because-personally-i

• Thumbs Up 7

• 1 month later...

Here's some animation I did for the web-series Khonjin House, which if you've never seen it before you absolutely should cause it's fantastic~

I animated the character Pent (the guy on the thumbnail) from 1:41 2:06 and 3:04 - 3:06. I'd highly recommend watching the whole video, all the animators did a fantastic job on this.

Also here's my half of an art trade with the awesome artist Cosmic-Doodle of his witch character Cindy and my detective character Wren.

tumblr_oi937veCFm1ufkwaao1_540.png

And here's a couple scribbles I did while animating for the video at the top.

tumblr_ohvz77kP8D1u0ti7oo2_540.png

tumblr_ohvz77kP8D1u0ti7oo1_540.png

• Thumbs Up 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I guess I might as well post these here too. These are some sketch commission I did on stream yesterday and a couple weeks ago.

Sketch commission for @refrainbowno1 Amy stole Sonic’s shoes and went on a jogSketch commission for @brainal-leakage. Roy’s our boy

Sketch commission for @gooseworxmusic of their character ValSketch commission for @gooseworxmusic of themself

Sketch commission for @kazeoceantide of their mermaid FuukoSketch commission for @thebadluckcrew of their character Lucia

Sketch commission for @larnuu for their character Plastic JoeSketch commission for @aoi-watarimono of the fast bird

Sketch commission for @eathancartoons of their waitress characterSketch commission for @refrainbowno1 of Mako in Porky Pig’s clothes

Sketch commission for @thedeskofdrychris of their character EvelynSketch commission for @thetempurmental of her character Balloon Gal.

Sketch commission for Serene Shadows of their character TarajeySketch commission for @juice-the-obtuse of his character Nova

Sketch commission for @spin-attaxx of their characters Jessica and LumiaSketch commission for @kazeoceantide of me and his mermaid character playin video gamessss

• Thumbs Up 8

• 1 month later...

Here's some Sonics I doodled recently.

I tried my hand at drawing Sonic as he looked in Sonic CD’s cutscenes. There’s a couple things here that are off, but overall I’m really pleased with how this turned out~

Here’s a Sonic I doodled a few days ago

And here's my reaction when I saw that Naoto Ohshima liked and retweeted the second drawing~

tumblr_onapra6Gd61ufkwaao1_1280.gif

• Thumbs Up 7

Super cute and cartoony as always! You last expression when you found out Mr Ohshima retweeted your picture is just adorable.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was there for the last 3, that was a fun time! A lot of nutty stuff went down there, great stuff as always yoh!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...

It's been a bit since I last updated this, so here's a buuuunch of arts.

Here’s a super rough little straight-ahead Sonic animation I did in the past hour

Something I drew for a dumb thing I made (x)

Here’s a b-day gift for @thetempurmental of her character Balloon Gal. Thanks for being such an awesome friend c:

It was my fav duck’s 80’s birthday yesterday so here’s a draw

tumblr_opnhx8hp1a1ufkwaao1_500.gif

me :v

Commission for my friend @megarlin of Dukem. I don’t think I need to explain why he has a frog.

Here’s a sketch commission for @azoosart of his hobos. Go read his comic like now.

Sketch commission for @kimispice of their characters Kate and Leah. This was super fun to draw~

This is the strangest thing I’ve ever been commissioned to draw.

Sketch commission for @ninsegado91 of Giffany

Sketch commission for @KazeOceanTide of his mermaid Fuuko dressed up as Shantae

Sketch commission for @phantomne of his character Hermes

Sketch commission for @koichiplushgf of Robin.

Sketch commission for @refrainbowno1 of Mavis from Hotel Transylvania

Edit: I just realized that I've never linked my art blog on here. So uh, here it is.

• Thumbs Up 8