Awoo.

The Strong Museum hosts Sonic the Hedgehog Weekend

Linkabel

So here's something cool for the folks near New York.

Celebrate the anniversary of the iconic game Sonic the Hedgehog—one of the newest inductees to The Strong’s World Video Game Hall of Fame.

Meet and pose for pictures with the speedy title character, watch screenings of the animated television show Sonic Boom, play version of Sonic the Hedgehog in the eGameRevolution exhibit, and create your own Sonic headgear. Included with general museum admission fees.

http://linkis.com/kidsoutandabout.com/TrPn1

Sounds like a good thing to do, perhaps one of our members can go and see what they have.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ah, I see that the plan on showcasing the Boom cartoon has already in moving. This pleases me greatly, oh yeah and that other stuff is pretty neat too, I guess? XD

Heh,  Strong Museum is right in the middle of my city,  Rochester,  to be precise. 

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Undyne Phoenix said:

Heh,  Strong Museum is right in the middle of my city,  Rochester,  to be precise. 

Speaking of which,  was at Strong not too long ago.

Took this picture:

CHGvJifh.jpg

Can't wait to see if what it'll look like there when the Sonic event hits!

• Thumbs Up 3

I could go.

If I wasn't living in a whole other state and have other things to worry about right now.

But still, I wish I could go.