Awoo.

The Sonic Musical Spectactular - A celebration of Sonic, and SSMB (SSMB Stream Project/Motobug 1st Anniversary Project) - Premieres Saturday 24th September (1pm EST/5pm GMT)

Ryannumber1gamer

3 minutes ago, Mania Pipe said:

Thanks! :) Although for some reason Egg Rocket is spelled as Egg Pocket instead. Do you think you can fix that tiny little thing?

Fixed that error.

Also, if the remaining song slots are taken up, and there is demand for them, I will open extension slots for games that's currently filled and have had no extensions as of yet. However, that's only if the remaining slots are taken up, and there's demand for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, update time. A lot of work has been done in advance for the musical spectactular, which should make getting things on the day very easy now that myself and the other admins of Motobug learned some tricks on Taima. 

I also have a wonderful endorsement for the show!

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone, please keep in mind there's only two days left to get in suggestions for the musical spectacular! 

• Thumbs Up 1

In for the final hour save. Ya'll forgot one of the best tracks in this entire series. :V

Sonic X: Sonic Drive

i've taught you all better than this...

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Strickerx5 said:

In for the final hour save. Ya'll forgot one of the best tracks in this entire series. :V

Sonic X: Sonic Drive

i've thought you all better than this...

Two more songs if you wanna use them.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Two more songs if you wanna use them.

Nah man, it's cool. I don't think ther-Oh dear lord... Ya'll forgot Sky Fortress!

Sonic 4 Ep 2: Sky Fortress Act 2

Sonic 4 Ep 2: Sky Fortress Act 3

(they both tie into each other so well...)

I'm going to have a serious talk with you lot later

4 minutes ago, Strickerx5 said:

Nah man, it's cool. I don't think ther-Oh dear lord... Ya'll forgot Sky Fortress!

Sonic 4 Ep 2: Sky Fortress Act 2

Sonic 4 Ep 2: Sky Fortress Act 3

(they both tie into each other so well...)

I'm going to have a serious talk with you lot later

Can you pick only one? There's only one slot left for Sonic 4 and use your other song for another game? :U

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Can you pick only one? There's only one slot left for Sonic 4 and use your other song for another game? :U

Of course! Let's go with act 3 as it is the most climatic of them all. As for my last choice, you all pretty much have the rest of the open games covered so I'm good.

17 minutes ago, Strickerx5 said:

Of course! Let's go with act 3 as it is the most climatic of them all. As for my last choice, you all pretty much have the rest of the open games covered so I'm good.

I added both of them for you.

I'm officially calling the end date on this! Thanks to everyone who submitted their songs for the celebration! Be sure to join us on September 24th at 1:00pm EST/ 5:00pm GMT for the full event, kicking off with @Tara's 25th Anniversary Video - Vingt Cinq, and going into all of the submitted songs, and then concluding with the official premiere of the special project all of the members of Motobug has been working on for the past month, the SSMB Community Celebration video! 

So join us this Saturday for celebrating the blue blur, TSS, and SSMB! Exclusively on Motobug!

• Thumbs Up 6

I see that there still some empty slots for Underground and the Boom cartoon, Advance 2, Battle, the Boom games, Rush Adventure and Mania. 

Are you just going to fill those in on your own or what?

14 hours ago, Soni said:

I see that there still some empty slots for Underground and the Boom cartoon, Advance 2, Battle, the Boom games, Rush Adventure and Mania. 

Are you just going to fill those in on your own or what?

The empty slots are gonna be skipped due to time limitations and the fact no one picked them. I *might* slide in the intros for the Underground cartoon and Boom but I'm undecided as of yet.

Did a little write-up on the front page to get the word out, channeled my inner Shania Twain on Facebook, and got the story up on Twitter.

I'd join you all for the fun this Saturday but unfortunately I'll have to be working that retail life (weekends do not exist in this industry and that's terrible). Have fun on Saturday, my dudes!

• Thumbs Up 4

• The topic was unpinned