Awoo.

New Youtube channel about game analysis, Gaming Birb!

Sonikko

Ringabel, what an adorable name! I wish Ringabel and Nanna all the best and may they live a long and happy life with plenty of bird seed to share.

4 hours ago, Neeko said:

Get a channel art, a decent trailer, and some thumbnails that'll make people click the vid when they see it :D Visuals play a VERY important role here, best advice I can give.

Couldn't have said it better myself lol

• 8 months later...
On 14/9/2016 at 3:19 PM, Neeko said:

Get a channel art, a decent trailer, and some thumbnails that'll make people click the vid when they see it :D Visuals play a VERY important role here, best advice I can give.

I really have to work on that.

Anyway, sorry for bumping such an old topic.

Since the reception has been very positive on this, I'll post it here too! It took a long time but I uploaded my first video. It's an analysis of Automation in Sonic games, and I'll be making a serie of at least 4 videos on level design in the boost formula.

Check it out if you want to!

New video is out. This time we're analyzing Sonic Unleashed's level structure and gameplay.

Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think about it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...