Linkabel

Sonic getting a "25th Anniversary Cafe" in Tokyo

First Kirby and now this:

To commemorate the 25th anniversary of Sonic, "Sonic 25th Anniversary Cafe" is open at the Suites Paradise Ueno ABAB shop!

Sonic original menu for a limited period of up to October 1, 2006 to November 13 appeared!

When you order the Sonic original menu, get even novelty that has been designed to commemorate the 25 anniversary of Sonic!

Follow-up will be introduced in Sonic stage of the Tokyo Game Show 2016!

http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/topics/event/20160913_001151/

Man, this anniversary is really draining my wallet. It's actually lasting for a decent amount of time compared to other events like this.

Sonic original menu for a limited period of up to October 1, 2006 to November 13 appeared! 
When you order the Sonic original menu, get even novelty that has been designed to commemorate the 25 anniversary of Sonic!

Google Translate is at it again!

1 minute ago, Mad Convoy said:

Heh, I can imagine them hiring somebody to pretend to be the Vendor. (Actually, the vendor is super nice in the game, so it would cool to meet somebody pretending to be him.)

Mate, I'd be even more jealous if they did that! I would totally go over to Japan just to get Ice-Cream!

A lot of hype goin on around this anniversary thar's for sure... Eh, yet another reason for me to crave visiting japan which won't happen anytime soon... fml:c

Surely they'll remember to incorporate the "Coffee Blaze", "Vector's Deli", "Tails Pizza", and "Charmy Bee's Sweet Honey Butter" within the cafe. 

Now the City Escape won't be able to hog all the good Sonic character eats to themselves anymore.