Awoo.

TSS PHOTOSHOP CONTEST – Theme: Let's Give Him Something to Cry About (Deadline: Oct. 27), SEE PAGE 2

Jeffhog

Finished my one. This one is based off of the fairytale Cinderella.

eIzpoF5.jpg

SONIC CINDERELLA

Sonic thought tonight was going to be low key-- he would just buy a gift for Cream then head home for a well-deserved rest. But when trying to find a good book for the young rabbit, he stumbled across an enchanted copy of Cinderella. Next thing he know, he was a prince in a fairytale world! Pretty awesome, right? Wrong, because in that world, he's at the age where he must choose a bride! Worse, if he marries, he'll be obligated to run the kingdom and thus be trapped in the world until he retires, so he must escape before the fateful selection is made on the night after the ball. Will his supersonic speed and quick wits be enough to outrun the Evil Stepsisters, dead set on making him all theirs forever, and defeat the Fairy Godmother, who is determined to make "the prince" be married off to some poor girl named Cinderella?

• Thumbs Up 6

All the good stuff has been done and people have done amazing entries, so just did this for fun:

sonicwutheringheights0wszz.png

A story told by Professor Pickle, Sonic Heathcliff wants to be friends with Amelia Earnshaw (Amy) however the gentle mild mannered Dr. Eggar Linton (Eggman) and the bitter Shadley (Shadow), the owner of Wuthering Heights are jealous of the blue hedgehog. After an abusive battle from Shadley and Eggar befriends but is more like kidnapped Amelia, Sonic wants his revenge. All takes place in the craggy, moorish environment of Haligonshire alongside the Wuthering Heights farmhouse. There might be more to this than it seems with more twists and turns than an Emerald Hill corkscrew...

• Thumbs Up 4

Entry #2 

I really wanted to do romancing the stone just to discover it was never a book, so without further ado: 

02f3af1c-c5cd-44ae-871a-aa8c98bb0aa6_zps

Knuckles: Gulliver

Rouge: his concerned wife

Dr Eggman: the mad psychiatrist who hopes no one realizes Gulliver is telling the truth 

Sonic: A Yahoo 

Shadow: A little person from the tiny island 

Big: A giant 

No story this time, but hope you like it!!!!

• Thumbs Up 8

Spoiler

imgpsh_fullsize

(link if not showing up:http://i.imgur.com/HlqOwI9.jpg)

I drew this (aside from cthulhu background, which I took from google images), but it was all done with a Wacom Intuos, the regular brush and a custom watercolour brush in Photoshop. Also tweaked the box template to be PEGI 12 (mainly so it looks more polished, and it came to mind before the ESRB since I'm Scottish) and Wii U, since I assumed it'd be Wii U. And added the SEGA logo.

Why the fuck did I put this much work in?

• Thumbs Up 6

Felt obligatory for me to do something, so here's admittedly a bit of a rushjob (Blame the JPEG compression on imgur):

pZqw38Y.jpg

Based on Nancy Drew.

• Thumbs Up 8

I've loved this contest. I haven't done photo editing like this in a long time and just thinking of ideas has been entertaining. Had a crack at Mayor D's cover choice just for the fun of it. I'd love this to become a regular thing :)

n2g7iu.jpg

• Thumbs Up 9

party-cat_00346266.jpg

Hey. Guys.

You know what time it is? It's time for...

ANOTHER PHOTOSHOP CONTEST! wowie!

Today's theme: ~Let's Give Him Something to Cry About~

photoshop_oct2016cryingsonic.png

This crying Sonic was pulled straight from the first episode of Sonic Underground (at least according to US airdates); right as Sonic's foster parents were being captured by Robotnik's forces to be Roboticized, his adoptive father sends the teary-eyed blue hedgehog to Uncle Chuck's for safety and sees him rev off one last time.

Now, what if Sonic had something else—and here's the beauty of it: almost anything else—to cry about? That's where you come in!

The rules are as follows!

• Photoshop is not required – any kind of image manipulation software will do!
  • No more than two entries per person!
  • Most importantly, keep it tasteful with no offensive material of any kind!

The deadline is Thursday, October 27th at 11:59pm BST (7pm EST, 4pm PST), and your entries will be shown off on the front page the next day. Happy 'shopping, everybody!

• Thumbs Up 2

2qn01ue.jpg

He was only on the Archie TMNT book for like two stories, but his "artwork" left quite an impression. Here's to you, Donald Simpson.

...and now...a crying party:

ylyx3.jpg

Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 5