Awoo.

TSS PHOTOSHOP CONTEST – Theme: Let's Give Him Something to Cry About (Deadline: Oct. 27), SEE PAGE 2

Jeffhog

Sonic reacts to one of the saddest moments of Sonic lore-- Maria death. Poor guy looks crushed

L0duGST.png

And now he reacts to one of the most soul-crushing moments of Sonic Colors-- the 1,000,000 try at getting that stupid red ring. (seriously that red ring is stupidly hard to get due to requiring very precise timing and angling of the laser. To this day I still haven't collected it.)

RPlRUUO.png

• Thumbs Up 3

sonic looks inside himself.png

Sonic looks deep inside himself, pondering his existence. "I'm the fastest thing alive.. right....?", he says as memories of his friends running beside him as he travels at blistering speeds flood his mind. "I'm special right? My life has meaning. I'm the fastest. I'm the fastest. I'M THE FASTEST! OH GOD PLEASE I NEED TO BE THE FASTEST!! I NEED TO BE, I NEED TO BE, I NEED TO BE!! WHAT ELSE AM I IF NOT FOR THAT???". Staring into his soul he begins to cry, and with hesitation in his voice and an attempt to regain his composure, he proclaims "I-I.. I'm way past cool... I need to be......"

why arin.png

Also here's this.

• Thumbs Up 8

On 10/14/2016 at 2:48 PM, Jeffhog said:

party-cat_00346266.jpg

Hey. Guys.

You know what time it is? It's time for...

ANOTHER PHOTOSHOP CONTEST! wowie!

Today's theme: ~Let's Give Him Something to Cry About~

photoshop_oct2016cryingsonic.png

This crying Sonic was pulled straight from the first episode of Sonic Underground (at least according to US airdates); right as Sonic's foster parents were being captured by Robotnik's forces to be Roboticized, his adoptive father sends the teary-eyed blue hedgehog to Uncle Chuck's for safety and sees him rev off one last time.

Now, what if Sonic had something else—and here's the beauty of it: almost anything else—to cry about? That's where you come in!

The rules are as follows!

• Photoshop is not required – any kind of image manipulation software will do!
  • No more than two entries per person!
  • Most importantly, keep it tasteful with no offensive material of any kind!

The deadline is Thursday, October 27th at 11:59pm BST (7pm EST, 4pm PST), and your entries will be shown off on the front page the next day. Happy 'shopping, everybody!

New Bitmap Image.jpg

no words needed

• Thumbs Up 7

I don't really know how to photo-edit in the slightest, I can't think of a good idea, have something cute instead.

NofRoYI.png

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

I don't really know how to photo-edit in the slightest, I can't think of a good idea, have something cute instead.

NofRoYI.png

You bastard! You know that there is a perfectly good reason for him to be crying and "cute" has nothing to do with it.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Bowbowis said:

You bastard! You know that there is a perfectly good reason for him to be crying and "cute" has nothing to do with it.

Sounds to me like you're jealous of how bonded they are. Why do you have to be hating on a child and dog so inseparable? 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, VEDJ-F said:

Sounds to me like you're jealous of how bonded they are. Why do you have to be hating on a child and dog so inseparable? 

I'm not jealous, just worried she'll turn out like her mother. Though as long as her father has a say in things their bond will be unbreakable to the very end. They'll just burst because of how unbelievable it is!