Awoo.

SSMB Security Issue?

FriendBot

So I'm not entirely what's going on since I haven't gotten the issue but a good amount of SSMB members are having issues getting into SSMB (mostly from Chrome but some had issues getting in by Firefox as well).

Apparently something about an invalid certificate is causing the warnings but again, I don't really know. Ok, I just got word that the site's Security Certificate expired yesterday so I guess that should be fixed pronto.

@Ryannumber1gamer told me that to get into contact with people who get can't get in on the forums, use the SSMB Discord chat.

https://discord.gg/BCCSups

That's the link to the chat if there's still some who aren't on it already.

• Thumbs Up 5

I managed to get on here briefly, but here's what Google says:

This server could not prove that it is board.sonicstadium.org; its security certificate expired yesterday.

See, what was happening is that the staff were trying to find a new and discrete way to steal all your personal information, hence the "Privacy Error" notification.  Since that plan didn't work, we had to go back on our plan.

With that said, I'm going to lock this now.

• Thumbs Up 2

• The topic was locked