Awoo.

Dead Thread

DarkVampireDee

Decided to trash this old thread. Any of you moderators out there? Please trash this completely. I have no desire to keep this old thing anymore as it has no reflection to my future project. 

• Thumbs Up 6

This sounds familiar, I think I might have seen you and this project on Sonic United back in 2014 (2015 maybe?)

This is cool, I'm looking forward to it!

11 hours ago, Riseodvi said:

This sounds familiar, I think I might have seen you and this project on Sonic United back in 2014 (2015 maybe?)

This is cool, I'm looking forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...

First page got some updates along with the download link to the SAGExpo demo, enjoy everyone and let me know what you think.

• 2 years later...

@Exotic Meltdown

SEGA said no new zones/content was allowed and Taxman/Whitehead wasn't allowed to add it in, that's what happened. It was his first time officially working with SEGA, so he couldn't push his luck trying to get things in. He had more luck when he had Mystic Cave Zone added to Sonic 2 Mobile.

Anyways, to the topic on hand:

This looks like a pretty cool project, but I'd have to actually play it to judge it fairly. I'll play the demo when I have more time to, and get back on how I feel about it.

• The title was changed to Dead Thread