Awoo.

PlayStation Experience 2016: Time to Experience It All Over Again

TCB

Just confirmed for happening in Anaheim, California on December 3rd and 4th (taken from the U.S. PS Blog)

Here we go again! For PlayStation Experience 2016, we’re honored to be setting up shop in the fine city of Anaheim, CA this December 3 and 4. Inside the Anaheim Convention Center, attendees will get hands-on time with the PS4 Pro on 4K TVs and dozens of PlayStation VR demos, PlayStation Showcase, developer panels, merchandise, and a whole lot more.

The show will kick off at 10:00 AM on Saturday with the PlayStation Showcase, and from there, you’ll be let loose to play all weekend long!

29935026736_c00fbc476f_z.jpg

Capcom Cup will also be returning to PlayStation Experience this year, with the finals taking place on Saturday at 6:00 PM. Watch the top qualifying players from the Capcom Pro Tour compete for more than $250,000 in prizing and the chance to be crowned the Street Fighter V world champion.

PlayStation Experience 2016 At a Glance

Where: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
When:

• Saturday, December 3, 2016, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
  • Sunday, December 4, 2016, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Prices:

• Two-Day Early Bird Ticket: $60 // Early bird available until Sunday, October 16 or while supplies last (whichever comes first)
  • Regular Two-Day Ticket: $75
  • Saturday Only Ticket: $45
  • Sunday Only Ticket: $40
  • Note: We highly recommend you register with your PSN ID when purchasing tickets.
  • Tickets Available Now: http://playstation.com/experience-tickets

Over the coming weeks, we’ll have lots more to share about the publishers, developers, games, and activities you can expect at this year’s show.

So there you have it! We hope you can join us.

Man, I can't wait for this event! Though, I didn't go last year, I had watched a live stream of it last year, and was so excited by all the announcements. 

Hopefully this year will be just as good, if not better. Maybe I'll go this time.

Kingdom Hearts 3 I'm almost sure will be there, since December is supposed to also have big kh3 news. Crash probably will show up too since the remakes are releasing next year. Not sure about FF7R. Square may wanna focus on KH3 for a bit before dropping the FF7R bomb some more.

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, Jango said:

Soooo, will the EXTRA OFFICIAL SSMB STREAMER, MOTOBUG, BE STREAMING THE CONFERENCE'S STREAM on Saturday? :D

Yes, we will. 

for the record guys, let us know when theres a stream coming up so i can get something organized kthxbye

• Thumbs Up 2

Too bad the tickets are so expensive (well, given our current finances anyways), I'm 8 hours away from Anaheim.

On the other hand, waiting in a long line after that much driving would be pretty exhausting. I'll just watch whatever streams there are this time.

So when exactly does the main show,  i.e. the "conference" begin?

I've heard 3PM EST. 

Oh boy, here we go again! Just a few hours! I'm glad I've got a PS4 just in time for the upcoming games.

All set for the Crash remakes, my heart can take it, LET'S FUCKING GO.

397ca8fe5a05108fd8fd180ac9b2dd04.gif