Awoo.

8bitdo bluetooth retro controllers: gotta ask for a Genesis-style one!

molul

Does anyone here know about this new Chinese controller manufacturer? I've just learnt about them and I really like what I've seen. They have bluetooth NES and SNES controllers (the NES one is a bit upgraded, as it has 4 buttons and L-R shoulders), and some other Nintendo-themed (but custom design) controllers. They also have bluetooth adapters for NES and SNES, so you can play in your console wirelessly. Really cool IMO :) I haven't tried one myself (I might buy one very soon, most likely the NES30 Pro), but the reviews I've seen look really promising in terms of quality. 

It would be really cool if they made a Genesis 6-button controller too, with L-R and Select buttons. Some people already asked for this in their forums. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• molul

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did you see 8bitdo's announcements at E3 last week?

SNES30 Pro: the missing link between the SNES and the PlayStation pad. USB-C, analog sticks (identical to Nintendo Switch Joycons'), L2 and R2 in the right place (unlike their NES30 Pro and FC30 Pro), and vibration.

SFC30_Pro_face.thumb.jpg.3f68dda5ffb5e490c0ceb94038a4e226.jpg

1706-13-Mandos-8bitdo-SNES30-Pro-SFC30-Pro-02-600x600.thumb.jpg.538dc9a7ac15bade30fd716bfd7c51d6.jpg

1706-13-Mandos-8bitdo-SNES30-Pro-SFC30-Pro-03-600x600.thumb.jpg.9505e3aa24c8ef29f2896a1e3c8a4425.jpg

snes30pro.thumb.jpg.2f569df77532e5a77454b8ba18f0c0e2.jpg

Also, they announced an Arcade Stick for Nintendo Switch (and for PC/Mac/Linux, and Android, as all of their gamepads).

5948dab38bb74_arcadestick.thumb.jpg.275c3cc41cd10f8666453a9d1f0f8d41.jpg

I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't show a Sega pad yet, but I understand that their current market plan is to take advantage of Nintendo Switch's lack of controllers for certain games (a very clever move, if you ask me). Also, I've seen many people asking for GameCube controllers from 8bitdo, so I wouldn't be surprised if they went for that. But it's about time for Sega, dammit! XD