Awoo.

Warriors All-Stars, a.k.a. "Tecmo Koei Warriors" (Summer 2017, PS4/PC) "No Vita for the West"

Teoskaven

Finally, Tecmo Koei decided to create a game that unites its (not numerous but still solid) IPs in a juicy crossover, using the Musou/Warriors formula.

So far the characters revealed are:
*Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

*Oka (Toukiden: The Age of Demons)

*Sophie Neuenmuller (Atelier)

*Sanada Yukimura (Samurai Warriors)

*Zhao Yun (Dynasty Warriors)

*Hajime Arima (Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time)

*Kasumi (Dead or Alive)

*Millennia ( Kagero: Deception II)

Articles so far:

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/musou-stars-announced-ps4-ps-vita

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/09/28/ryu-hayabusa-toukidens-oka-millennia-get-screenshots-musou-stars/

No news for a western release so far, but it doesn't seem a problematic title to localize to me. The game is stated to be released next year for both the PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation Vita.

Expectations? What other characters you would want to see (my biggest bet is on William Adams, the protagonist of Nioh)?

• Thumbs Up 4

Wouldn't be surprised to see this on NX too, TK promised support, and Orochi 3 did decent on wii-u while Hyrule Warriors was one of the best selling warrior games.

It sounds interesting. Hey, even if the NX doesn't get a version, I know it's coming on something I do own, so that's a plus! :)

• 2 months later...

Alright, a lot of updates have happened, and consequentially, a lot more characters got announced:

*Platcha (Atelier Sophie)

*Wang Yuanji (Dynasty Warriors)

*Horō (Toukiden)

*Ishida Mitsunari (Samurai Warriors)

*Darius (Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time)

*Opoona (Opoona)

*Honoka (Dead or Alive)

*Marie Rose (Dead or Alive)

*Rio (a pachislot official mascot for Tecmo Koei, from what i understand)

Additional stuff:
*There are some original characters, no real clearance about them so far; some of them seems cat furries.

*Official release date is March 2, 2017; no news on a western release

*PS4 and PSVita are still the only 2 consoles confirmed for now

*There are multiple endings

*First-print bonuses include stuff like a Kasumi costume for Wang

• 5 weeks later...

Alright, more newcomers:

*Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors)

*li Naotora (Samurai Warriors)

*Oda Nobunyaga (Samurai Cats, a feline parody of Nobunaga's Ambition)

*Laegrinna (Decepion IV: Blood Ties)

And a new official trailer... wich features air hornes and remixing... uhm... interesting idea?

On 10/1/2016 at 2:26 PM, SurrealBrain said:

It sounds interesting. Hey, even if the NX doesn't get a version, I know it's coming on something I do own, so that's a plus! :)

Yeah, I'd definitely like a Switch version of this, but Fire Emblem Warriors is good enough.

Wow, its releasing March 2nd. Given it hasn't been announced I doubt we're getting a Switch version at launch, but that timing lol... they couldn't have picked better timing.

http://gematsu.com/2017/04/warriors-stars-coming-west-ps4-pc-august-29-north-america-september-1-europe

We're having localization, ladies and gentlemen, but in exchange of the Vita version not being translated, we're getting a PC version.

North America: August 29

Europe: September 1

Who will you main?