Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"What the heck is that?!"

Creating her lance, Nicole jumps through the ring and prepares to fight Doc Robot.

latest?cb=20130731072903

Summoning her Piko Piko Hammer from hammerspace, Amy also prepares herself! "Doesn't matter, we're gonna smash it and save Knuckles! Bring it on, freaky Badnik!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic gets out his sword. "Amy knows what's up! Bring it, you bucket of bolts!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Jessica lept off her Item-2 board and into the ring. She grabbed Lumina and Shade along the way and took them with her. As Star and Rouge flew in, Ivorn grabbed the ring's edge and, astonishing even him, swung up into it to join the others.

• Thumbs Up 3

Amitie, Sig and Lupin prepare to fight the Doc Robot. They won't allow the Doc Robot to get away with this!

They will save the Mobians. They will save Knuckles. They will save everyone!

"Ready?" said Amitie.

"You bet I am!" said Lupin.

"Alright." said Sig. He wants to save people too; he doesn't want to see their pain.

• Thumbs Up 3

As the group swung into the ring, they found themselves at an odd looking screen...

They were in a simple and odd looking room with a white background. In front of them were several monitors. 

"No Data - Sonic"

"No Data - Tails" 

"No Data - Knuckles"

"No Data - Sonic and Tails"

"No Data - Sonic and Knuckles" 

"Data Complete: Pick An Zone" 

latest?cb=20110523002552

"Interesting. So this must be how Knuckles gets around the island so quickly..." Rock commented.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Then choose Sky Sanctuary, Rock! You can do that, right?" Sonic asks.

• Thumbs Up 2

"A teleportation room? Well, you're right, Mega Boy, this is interesting!" said Lupin.

Amitie can't keep up anymore. She's been through so many places in so little time, she can't be sure what's next at all.

Sig just looks annoyed at this point.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I knew it!" Jessica said. "THAT CHEATING BASTARD USED THE LEVEL SELECT CODE! THAT'S HOW HE ALWAYS GOT EVERYWHERE FIRST!"

The others turned to Jessica. They were surprised to hear her say that.

"...hey, I like playing video games too," Jessica shrugged.

"Y'know, it only just now hit me how weird it is that you and I are from a universe where those are games... and now we're seeing them in real life," Lumina said.

"Oh, for goodness sake," Rouge said, "Rock, listen to the gumball before we're all given a migrane!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"I knew it!" Jessica said. "THAT GIT USED THE LEVEL SELECT CODE! THAT'S HOW HE ALWAYS GOT EVERYWHERE FIRST!"

The others turned to Jessica. They were surprised to hear her say that.

"...hey, I like playing video games too," Jessica shrugged.

"Y'know, it only just now hit me how weird it is that we're from a universe where those are games... and we're seeing them in real life," Lumina said.

"Oh, for goodness sake," Rouge said, "Rock, listen to the gumball before we're all given a migrane!"

Rock nodded and hit Sky Sanctuary and with that, the Skylanders closed their eyes, reopened them, and found themselves there.

latest?cb=20091218214416

As the Skylanders looked around, they found themselves in a massive city floating in the sky, and in the distance is Angel Island!. Around them are various destroyed ruins, buildings on fire, and several mobians knocked out and scattered. 

"Hmm. From what I can hear, they're all breathing. Thank goodness, it seems Wily kept the no-killing code after all". Rock said.

• Thumbs Up 3

"That's good." Sonic wipes his forehead in relief. "Now then... let's find Knuckles!"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Rock nodded and hit Sky Sanctuary and with that, the Skylanders closed their eyes, reopened them, and found themselves there.

latest?cb=20091218214416

As the Skylanders looked around, they found themselves in a massive city floating in the sky, and in the distance is Angel Island!. Around them are various destroyed ruins, buildings on fire, and several mobians knocked out and scattered. 

"Hmm. From what I can hear, they're all breathing. Thank goodness, it seems Wily kept the no-killing code after all". Rock said.

"How does he ever get anywhere with those world domination schemes of his with that code?!" a peeved Shade asked.

"Now Shade," Lumina said, admiring the view, "ours is not to reason why; ours is to catch robot animals and beat up old men to stop them from getting jewelery."

"...now when you put it like that, it sounds awesome!" Shade sniggered.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'm glad the Mobians are okay, but Knuckles is still in trouble!" said Amitie. "We have to keep going!"

"You don't need to tell us twice!" said Lupin, ready for action.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20140108231243

Looking around at the fallen Mobians, this was enough to distress Amy.

"Are they okay...?" Amy asks, worried. "We can't just leave them..."

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"Wily has done quite the number on them," Nicole comments. "We need to get them all somewhere safer, they shouldn't just be lying out in the open."

• Thumbs Up 3

Espio nodded. 

"Yes. The entrance to the Hidden Palace should just be a short dash away. We must proceed now before Knuckles does something regrettable". Espio explained as he began leading the way through the ruins. As the Skylanders went through them, they could see the extreme destruction and anger. Several echidna statues were practically burned to the ground. Buildings were in rubble. There was several pieces of destroyed ancient echidna technology found everywhere. Despite Knuckles' simple mission, it was clear he wanted to destroy as much as the land as he possibly could on the way.

• Thumbs Up 2

"No respect at all," Lumina sighed. It was such a beautiful-looking area, too. "Let's just keep going; we've wasted enough time as it is. But hey, soon we can get him back to normal, right?"

• Thumbs Up 2

ECpb0Xg.jpg

Looking around at the destruction, it was enough to convince Nicole to get a move on.

"We need to hurry, he's done enough damage as is."

latest?cb=20140108231243

"Poor guy... I wonder how he must be feeling inside that robot shell..." Amy thinks aloud. "He can see all this, but can't stop a thing..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Polkadi said:

ECpb0Xg.jpg

Looking around at the destruction, it was enough to convince Nicole to get a move on.

"We need to hurry, he's done enough damage as is."

latest?cb=20140108231243

"Poor guy... I wonder how he must be feeling inside that robot shell..." Amy thinks aloud. "He can see all this, but can't stop a thing..."

latest?cb=20161116215012

"The notes implied that this time...Knuckles is fully aware of his actions unlike the rest of us who can only remember our moment of capture. This is...sadistic. Even for Doctor Robotnik". 

"We must stop this madness at once. Or else Knuckles will be in too much of a broken state of the destruction and pain he's caused. He's a hot-head brawler, but this goes completely against his morals. Espio noted.

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie, Sig and Lupin all help the Mobians up to the best of their abilities. But hearing what Amy had to say...

"It must be real hard." said Amitie. "And scary. I don't think Knuckles would want this! He'd wanna keep his home, and these people safe!"

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

Amitie, Sig and Lupin all help the Mobians up to the best of their abilities. But hearing what Amy had to say...

"It must be real hard." said Amitie. "And scary. I don't think Knuckles would want this! He'd wanna keep his home, and these people safe!"

425?cb=20170629142550

"Well, that doesn't matter. We've gotta stop him from endangering anyone else, even if he hurts us or we hurt him". Yuta said.

latest?cb=20150608210351

"Hm, that is an acceptable way of seeing things. Come on. We're nearing the hidden palace". Espio said, as the group found a small red ball inside a relic. 

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20161116215012

"The notes implied that this time...Knuckles is fully aware of his actions unlike the rest of us who can only remember our moment of capture. This is...sadistic. Even for Doctor Robotnik". 

"We must stop this madness at once. Or else Knuckles will be in too much of a broken state of the destruction and pain he's caused. He's a hot-head brawler, but this goes completely against his morals. Espio noted.

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"Then we gotta move faster," Nicole replies as she nods.

• Thumbs Up 2

"So uhh, this Hidden Palace," Star asked. "Are there gonna be booby traps and danger and really really wild things?"

"Probably," Jessica said. With a smirk, she added, "in fact, I hear it goes on for days and days and days."

"Oh, no!" Ivorn panicked. "He could be anywhere in there! And we'll have to watch our step!"

Only Shade knew that Jessica was fibbing. After all, he did it a lot himself.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka's fists ball up. "We gotta be victorious. No matter what."

"We will. Don't worry." Sonic assures her. He turns around. "H-Hey... are you okay?"

Sayaka nods. "Yeah, I'm fine."

• Thumbs Up 3

"W-Whoa...I just felt a massive energy influx..." Rock said, pointing to the teleporter.

"Then this is our entrance to The Hidden Palace..." Espio said, crossing his arms.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Then let's goooooooo!" Lumina shouted, racing up to the teleporter and hopping onto it, vanishing in a beam of light. Jessica and the others rushed up to join her; they had a palace and an echidna to save!

• Thumbs Up 3

"What are we waiting for, then? Let's get moving." Tails maintains a tight grip on his wrench, ready for anything.

• Thumbs Up 2