Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Another threat huh? That's no good..." Rocku said. "You don't think it's a whole new league beyond LOSE do you?"

"Why is this old dude changing ages..." Graff asked not paying attention.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"Another threat huh? That's no good..." Rocku said. "You don't think it's a whole new league beyond LOSE do you?"

"Why is this old dude changing ages..." Graff asked not paying attention.

350?cb=20160716065905

"Master of time dear boy, do try to keep up, won't you?" Clockwork said.

latest?cb=20160716065905

"I have determined where those trying to mess with time have warped to..." 

latest?cb=20160729223022

"And it is her universe". Clockwork said, pointing his staff at Jessica.

• Thumbs Up 8

ou60pyZ.jpg

"Jess' universe?!"

LpEEEcU.jpg

"Wait... you guys, don't you think this is connected to those two guys found in Towa City?"

tumblr_inline_mr6rx10sOK1qz4rgp.png

"I'd bet my money on it. Would be one hell of a coincidence if it wasn't."

• Thumbs Up 5

"They're in your world, Jess? Does that sound familiar to you?" asked Amitie.

Sig's not entirely paying attention himself, since he's not entirely awake. Hard to tell, because even when he is, he looks tired, but still...

• Thumbs Up 4

"Wh...wha-?" Jessica asked, bewildered.

"B-But how?" Ivorn said. "Any place that could possibly invent time travel back in our universe... can't! You even so much as think of the idea, you completely disappear from life and all records!"

"In your universe, maybe," Star said. "But what about another... like, Towa City?"

Jessica gulped. "O-OK... do you know who did it, and what exactly they're doing...?" She had a nasty feeling she wasn't going to like the answer.

"H-Hey, don't look so down!" Lumina said, trying to keep a positive mood up. "Maybe it's a good samaritan going back in time to prevent some disaster or something! Y-yeah, that has to be it!"

• Thumbs Up 5

164?cb=20130624122723

Silver breathed a sigh of relief. "Well, that leaves him out..." he thought.

155?cb=20130624122705

"Still, I can't let my guard down, no matter WHO tries to mess with time!"

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

ou60pyZ.jpg

"Jess' universe?!"

LpEEEcU.jpg

"Wait... you guys, don't you think this is connected to those two guys found in Towa City?"

tumblr_inline_mr6rx10sOK1qz4rgp.png

"I'd bet my money on it. Would be one hell of a coincidence if it wasn't."

latest?cb=20170629134911

"That leads us to an bigger issue however. Whoever this person is that has been active in Towa somehow has gotten the resources to travel through time. They could mess with anyone's histories..."

"Kaede, they could make it so you were killed during the Killing Game". 

"They could make it so Shirogane beat everyone during the fight in our universe". 

"They could make it so Asahina was voted to be the killer in the original Killing Game and that would kill off Makoto and the rest, leading to a massive loophole of events that could cause Junko to rule supreme".

"There's so many possibilities that have been opened up by this stranger doing this". Nagito pondered openly.

3 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

164?cb=20130624122723

Silver breathed a sigh of relief. "Well, that leaves him out..." he thought.

155?cb=20130624122705

"Still, I can't let my guard down, no matter WHO tries to mess with time!"

latest?cb=20160729223022

"Do not believe I'm unaware of how you've altered the timestream Silver the Hedgehog". Clockwork said, glaring at him.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I hope for Jess's sake it is but I have a hunch it ain't going to be anything good, Lumina." Sarge grunted.

"Yeah, too often people who time travel tend to be mad scientists or something." Flame added.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629134911

"That leads us to an bigger issue however. Whoever this person is that has been active in Towa somehow has gotten the resources to travel through time. They could mess with anyone's histories..."

"Kaede, they could make it so you were killed during the Killing Game". 

"They could make it so Shirogane beat everyone during the first in our universe". 

"They could make it so Asahina was voted to be the killer in the original Killing Game and that would kill off Makoto and the rest, leading to a massive loophole of events that could cause Junko to rule supreme".

"There's so many possibilities that have been opened up by this stranger doing this". Nagito pondered openly.

Sayaka nods. "Yeah. We can't take this circumstance lightly. But that does make me wonder WHY Jess' world was the first instance of time travel... and not something directly related to our history?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20160729223022

"Do not believe I'm unaware of how you've altered the timestream Silver the Hedgehog". Clockwork said, glaring at him.

172?cb=20130624122714

"WHA?!" Silver was caught by surprise with Clockwork's mention of him.

174?cb=20130624122603

"N-now hang on a sec!" he retorted. "That was to prevent Eggman Nega from destroying my world! TWICE!"

latest?cb=20130613125535

"And I didn't even have a choice with the Genesis Portals!"

164?cb=20130624122723

"...I-I'm sorry. That was rude of me. Please, go on."

• Thumbs Up 5

"Time travel shenanigans, huh?" Katii scratched her chin, "I've read enough stories to know that messing with time leads to nothing but trouble."

"Well, hey. That's what you guys are here for." Pup Said, "To make sure we keep the people from getting into trouble."

Pup's expression turned serious as he pounded a fist into his palm, "And if you let us come for research purposes, we'll be more than happy to lend a paw and claw if you need one."

'Huh? Er... yeah!" George smiled nervously, "I'll even lend you two claws if you need it!" 

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

164?cb=20130624122723

"...I-I'm sorry. That was rude of me. Please, go on."

Ray walked up to Silver and quietly patted him on the back. "It's O.K. somethings sadly can't be helped." He quietly told him.

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_inline_mlhcrtuBAQ1qz4rgp.png

"Oh! Oh! Maybe it's someone with a vendetta against someone important in your universe?"

"Yes, but who?" Jessica asked. "How should I know what they went back in time for? Or even where to?!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Clockwork shakes his head.

latest?cb=20160729223022

"In some circumstances, we do not interfere. Such as Silver here. His timeline, his world was utterly destroyed by the hands of evil. For nothing but sick pleasure and chaos. That is why we allowed Silver to save his world".

"It is not the same for these characters spotted in your "Towa City". They plan to cause disruption. They've technically already have". Clockwork said, dropping that bombshell.

• Thumbs Up 5

"D-disruption?" Ivorn asked. "Y...you mean as in... paradoxes?"

"Well, if they're already starting to mess with time, then let's go stop them already!" Star said.

"We still don't know who they are or, more importantly, where and when they've gone, though!" Robinson protested.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I'm so sorry, Silver..." said Amitie. But she also tried to focus on Clockwork's words. "What kind of disruption in time...?" She didn't get it, but she understood that it wasn't good...

"Dis-rupp-chun?" asked Sig.

• Thumbs Up 4

Clockwork shook his head once again.

latest?cb=20160729223022

"Time...is already altered. The disruption has happened. If it is not fixed quickly..." 

latest?cb=20151121175202

"You see. When time has been altered, it causes a ripple effect. It takes a short while to catch up to the present in which we reside in. If the disruption was to kill Jessica and any of her friends...then they'll soon fade away. Your memories will change. You will never have met them, therefore you will never have had any of the experiences with them. In short. you won't remember them as they'll have never existed". Clockwork explained.

• Thumbs Up 6

"There's no way in hell that's happening!" Sayaka puts her foot down. "So, what are we waiting for? If we just stand around here, that ripple effect's just gonna catch up!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Star gasped. "WHAT SAYAKA SAID - LET'S GO ALREADY!"

Jessica gulped. Someone was targeting her, and she had a nasty feeling as to whom they were doing it for, if it wasn't the man himself...

• Thumbs Up 4

"I-I don't wanna forget Lily! She's really nice!" Ray gasped in horror.

"Don't panic kid, we won't let that happen." Sarge told Ray.

"So how do we fix it?" Ayna asked. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"That's a bummer." said Sig. "So, when do we stop them?" He's actually very, very frightened of the though of Jess being gone from existence.

"We gotta stop them now!" answered Amitie. "But we don't even know where to start..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Shit, looks like our main objective is to protect Jessica and her crew at all costs now!" Rocku said.

"Yeah! Man...time is a mess...." Graff rubbing his head.

• Thumbs Up 5

172?cb=20130624122714

"Wait, you mean they've already done it?!" Silver asked.

174?cb=20130624122603

"In that case, we've gotta hurry!" However, something crossed his mind...

164?cb=20130624122723

"...But, how do we know where, or WHEN, to start?"

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20160716065905

"Very well. Let's go". Clockwork said, as he opened a time portal right there and then. 

"I shall monitor your progress from my home. When you have succeeded, I shall come and pick you up. This portal is set to take you to the right time and place". Clockwork explained.

latest?cb=20170629134909

"Don't worry. You can count on us". Nagito said with a smile. 

latest?cb=20170629142547

"Time travel?! Aw man, this is gonna be sick!" Yuta shouted, to the glares of everyone else....

"Erm....you know, if we didn't have to go on such bad circumstances". Yuta said as a quick save.

• Thumbs Up 5

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao3_250.png

"I have an understanding of time travel theories so I'm interested in seeing in action." Sion said.

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(18).png

"If Towa City is involved I have to go. Its my responsibility you know."

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo2_250.png

"I need to observe this for myself. I want to test my combat abilities." 2B said placing her hands on her hips.

• Thumbs Up 5