Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629142547

"Time travel?! Aw man, this is gonna be sick!" Yuta shouted, to the glares of everyone else....

"Erm....you know, if we didn't have to go on such bad circumstances". Yuta said as a quick save.

latest?cb=20130613124845

"Believe me, time travel's no laughing matter..." Silver said to Yuta, sounding rather serious.

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo2_250.png

"I need to observe this for myself. I want to test my combat abilities." 2B said placing her hands on her hips.

latest?cb=20130613165515

"IT APPEARS I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE SEEKING A CHALLENGE!" said Omega, as he headed through the time portal.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Welp... guess I'd better get ready to defend myself..." Jessica said, taking a deep breath. "...who wants to come with?"

"G-go back in time?!" Shade said. "I'm not crazy enough to risk meddling with my own history!" Most of the other Elementals were in agreement; the idea of time travel wasn't a fond one, particularly after Ibuki's butterfly tirade. One, however, stepped up.

"I'm with you, Jessica," Lumina said, sending a spark of light into Jessica and turning to the others. "I think you'd better give her your magic; she's probably going to need it."

As a rainbow of magic flooded into Jessica from the Elementals, Star stood by her. "If anyone wants to mess with you, they're gonna mess with Star Butterfly!"

tumblr_inline_mlhctfqGud1qz4rgp.png

"The F. F. might want to hear more from those two! Ibuki shall go with you, capture them, and save the butterflies that are Jessica's ancestors!"

Jessica blushed nervously; she was not used to being the centre of attention.

• Thumbs Up 3

"O.K. Ray, Mog you're with me."

"Can I come?" Saffron asked with a big grin on her face.

"No."

"All right Delta, let's do this."

"Ayna, why is Mog going?" Flame asked curious.

"She needs more combat training, plus Sarge feels like she hasn't been utilized in a long while." Ayna told him.

• Thumbs Up 3

jTlPPZh.png

"So there is a time paradox we've got to stop?" Genji asks. "This might be... Confusing, but let's do it!"

latest?cb=20100528155252

Blaze nods, as she says, "Lead the way."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Let's go!" said Amitie. "We gotta do some of that time-travel stuff and save Jess and the others from being erased!"

Sig rose his fist in the air in...excitement? Hard to tell.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Alright Graff, we may have slacked off from our missions and training but right now we're on the verge of our Skylander comrades getting erased from existence!" Rocku said. "Now are you ready!?" 

"....uh...yeah ok sure." Graff causally answered picking his nose.

Meanwhile, the Doofs were watching the whole thing from the windows unnoticed.

"Aw geez, these so-called Skywhat its again and their crazy missions?" Burnie said.

"It looks like they're heading off in time....can't see that ending well." Skeet said.

"If I see no signs of robotic cavemen with acid spewing eyes returning with them, I WILL SUE SOMEBODY!" Mo yelled randomly.

Burnie and Skeet gave him weird looks before turning back.

"Well good luck for them, let's go check out that pool place we've heard out." Burnie said as the Doofs left to relax at the new place.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Welp, who's up for a time traveling adventure?" Pup said as he stretched, "Teach the baddies a thing or two about messing with other people's timelines?"

"Well, I kinda came underprepared..." George said as he inspected his robotic arm, "But what the hey... It's not like we'll be doing much else back at that academy."

"I see you guys are excited." Katii commented, "Just follow my lead, try not to goof off, and you should be good."

• Thumbs Up 5

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Of course I'm going!" said Silver. "Even if it's not my future that they're taking, I won't let any harm come to you or the timestream!"

155?cb=20130624122705

"...Aaaand it looks like Omega's already got a head-start..." he added, seeing as Omega had already ventured through.

latest?cb=20130613124845

"Come to think of it... what happened to Chi?" Silver thought, noticing the robot's absence. "I guess that'll have to wait."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Sayaka, you with me?" Sonic says, getting in a fighting stance.

Sayaka transforms into her Magical Girl outfit. "You know it!"

LpEEEcU.jpg

"I'll go too! We're gonna stop this distortion dead in its tracks!"

Kyubey once again nestles atop of Amitie's hat. "Count me in! Let's do the time warp again, and stuff!"

tumblr_inline_mr6rw1xWzr1qz4rgp.png

"Well, in the end, I was brought here BECAUSE of this time thingy so..."

tumblr_inline_mr6rv9mbFM1qz4rgp.png

"I suppose I'll go too. Only to show you just how strong I am!"

• Thumbs Up 4

With a deep breath, Jessica stepped into the portal, the others following close behind.

When they emerged, they found themselves on an island. It was a small-ish island, with stormy seas, a black starlit sky, and no other land for miles. The most striking thing, however, was the tall pink crystal that stood proud in the centre.

"What is this place...?" Star asked, mesmerised by the crystal.

"Oh no..." Jessica whispered, looking just behind the crystal. There she saw a tree, a flowerbed... and a curious, yet all-too-familiar spaceship. "Oh, bugger me..."

tumblr_inline_mlhctj3vgL1qz4rgp.png

"What's wrong? You don't like pink?"

Jessica shook her head. "Guys... welcome to planet Enchantus. Former home of the Elementals, the place where I became a Sorceress... and the place where we're probably going to die horribly!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Kyubey jumps off of Amitie's once he arrives through the portal. "You're gonna die horribly? What's that about?"

"Wait, wait, wait... are you saying-"

"The majority of them died? Yes. And it looks like someone's planning to add to the body count." Sonic folds his arms.

tumblr_inline_mr6rvneowH1qz4rgp.png

"It's always mass genocide, isn't it?"

EPISODE 41: THE GIRLS OF PLANET ENCHANTUS

• Thumbs Up 4

"I still need to get used to you being on my head, Kybey..." said Amitie. She doesn't mind it one bit; just needs to adjust to it.

But then she looks around the area. "This place doesn't look too nice...but the crystal is very pretty!" said Amitie.

But Sig heard Jess's statement. "Bugger...you mean there's a bug here?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"We're going to DIE?!" Ray gasped. "You mean these strange people can make me go crazy to the poi-"

"Ray, stop." Sarge immediately put his hand on Ray's head to make sure he got the memo.

"Oh boy, this is bringing me back to my suicide mission days." Mog pouted in determination.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica shook her head. "Guys... welcome to planet Enchantus. Former home of the Elementals, the place where I became a Sorceress... and the place where we're probably going to die horribly!"

640?cb=20091216120312

"NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!" said Omega, weapons at the ready.

172?cb=20130624122714

"Omega, no!" Silver replied. "Are you crazy?!"

155?cb=20130624122705

"First rule of time-travel: Don't. Destroy. Anything! ...Unless you absolutely have to."

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

With a deep breath, Jessica stepped into the portal, the others following close behind.

When they emerged, they found themselves on an island. It was a small-ish island, with stormy seas, a black starlit sky, and no other land for miles. The most striking thing, however, was the tall pink crystal that stood proud in the centre.

"Oh no..." Jessica whispered, looking just behind the crystal. There she saw a tree, a flowerbed... and a curious, yet all-too-familiar spaceship. "Oh, bugger me..."

"Die horribly?! Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, hold the phone!" George exclaimed, "No one told me about dying horribly here and mass genocide here!"

"Relax first mate." Pup assured his mechanical friend, "Expecting the possibility of death is the number one rule of adventuring."

"Er... well, not exactly the first rule... or how I would have put it." Katii glared at Pup, "But... yeah like this is to be expected on quests like these...."

"G-Gulp..." George trembled.

"Not that big of a deal once you get used to it." Katii told George, "If anything, it makes you a better fighter."

"I'll keep that in mind."

• Thumbs Up 6

"Oh come on, we just got here and everyone is already freaking out about reaching death?" Rocku said.

"Clearly, if she survived this before then she can survive again. We're no exception either." He finished having good confidence.

"I mean, this is our first time coming here so...." Graff said a bit worried.

Rocku groaned.

• Thumbs Up 5

2B jumped out of the portal and took note of her surroundings. "This place seems unstable..." She kicks a pebble into the restless sea. Not a sound other than waves crashing fill the area.

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(15).png

"I'd rather not die in a scary place like this."

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao3_250.png

"This place is sure interesting. Is this time travel effects?" Sion asked.

• Thumbs Up 5

"I don't think we'll die horribly!" said Amitie, catching on. "We can do it, guys! I believe in our team!" Though admittedly, she is scared...

"I don't want anyone to die..." said Sig.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"I still need to get used to you being on my head, Kybey..." said Amitie. She doesn't mind it one bit; just needs to adjust to it.

"You'll get used to it. She did, of course." Kyubey replies, licking his paws. He then remembers what Lupin said, about how she's different.

Right, right... she isn't... THAT Amitie. Geez, why do I keep doing this?

"Anyway, what now?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Thanks, Sarge." Ray exhaled a deep breath.

"You're welcome, don't go monster until I give the word. Got it? Good."

"So, um, where do we go? Are we going to be infiltrating a base?" Mog asked. "Cause I'm good in tight spots."

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

But Sig heard Jess's statement. "Bugger...you mean there's a bug here?"

"Oh, I wish," Jessica sighed. "It means, 'oh dear, this is bad'. And since we're here, in the worst possible place and time in the universe, I'd say this is very, very bad indeed!"

"L-Look, you made it through this before by yourself, right?" Lumina said, winking. "Now you have the Skylanders on your side!"

"I also have someone with a gun to my past self's head," Jessica groaned.

tumblr_inline_mlhct9nfjp1qz4rgp.png

"Hey now, are you going to let this attitude get you down?! Li'l Lucy's got the right idea - we'll stop this together!"

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao3_250.png

"This place is sure interesting. Is this time travel effects?" Sion asked.

"No, it was like that when I got here," Jessica said. "This isn't the weirdest place on the planet, believe me."

Star, meanwhile, ran around the crystal, and saw a large cave entrance. It seemed to lead down, since there weren't any hills or mountains it could lead up into... she also saw something unusual, a white and black object standing by the entrance with claws out.

"Wait..." Lumina said, looking closer, "...is that... Monokuma?!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"She?" asked Amitie...before processing that she means his Amitie. But she'll let it slide. Besides, he means well. "It's okay Kyubey." she said with a smile.

Sig also looks at Kyubey confused. He's just not sure of the little floppy eared thingy.

• Thumbs Up 4

Rocku heard what Lumina said...and gave a smirk rather then anger.

"So Monokuma's here huh?.....hehehe, it has been a while since we encountered our old friend hasn't it Graff?" Rocku said nudging his brother.

"Yeah, teddy dude sure does get around in these worlds." Graff said.

• Thumbs Up 4

25 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

latest?cb=20170816161514

"Well, it's nice to know we have your optimism here to help us through tough times". Nagito commented, as his clothing altered. 

latest?cb=20170629142550

"We can't just give up now. Come on, get ahold of yourself!" Yuta shouted, shaking Jessica wildly.

8 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh, I wish," Jessica sighed. "It means, 'oh dear, this is bad'. And since we're here, in the worst possible place and time in the universe, I'd say this is very, very bad indeed!"

"L-Look, you made it through this before by yourself, right?" Lumina said, winking. "Now you have the Skylanders on your side!"

"Hey now, are you going to let this attitude get you down?! Li'l Lucy's got the right idea - we'll stop this together!"

"No, it was like that when I got here," Jessica said. "This isn't the weirdest place on the planet, believe me."

Star, meanwhile, ran around the crystal, and saw a large cave entrance. It seemed to lead down, since there weren't any hills or mountains it could lead up into... she also saw something unusual, a white and black object standing by the entrance with claws out.

latest?cb=20170409010144

"IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!" The Monokuma robot shrieked randomly, extending it's claws to reveal pink blood on them. 

latest?cb=20170629142548

"Ugh, this brings back bad memories..." Yuta groaned.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Monokuma? Lemme see!" Sonic goes to where Lumina is looking. "White and black bear, claws, red eye..."

"...Hang on, those two guys were in Towa City, correct?" Sonic asks, turning to Hiyoko.

tumblr_inline_mr6rw1xWzr1qz4rgp.png

"Well, yeah. Monomi DID say as well that the Monokuma factory was reactivated... oh, AND two Monokumas were heading towards them, I guess to pick them up."

qUUlT9T.jpg

"That seals the deal, then! These two occurances are connected! Those two guys are using the factory to make their own Monokumas, travelled back in time and are now messing with the past!"

• Thumbs Up 5