Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Is that mean ol' bear here?" Mog peers behind the others trying to get a peek.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170409010144

"IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!" The Monokuma robot shrieked as it saw the Skylanders, extending it's claws to reveal pink blood on them. 

Sarge immediately summons his Lancer as Ray summons his staff upon seeing the bear.

"Um guys I think we might have to fight now!" Ray gulped.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Monokuma!!!" said Amitie in an unusually angry tone. "What do you want this time?!"

"Why are you so obsessed with despair...?" asked Sig, still upset to see the very sight of Monokuma.

• Thumbs Up 2

"So they're just robots on the loose?!" Rocku said as he then noticed the pink blood "Aw damn it...this one must have caught some victims in he process..."

"Does anybody ever hear of recalls nowadays?" Graff wondered annoyed.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20130613124845

"Mono-who-now?" Silver asked, curious to know more.

latest?cb=20130613165649

"UNKNOWN. SUBJECT APPEARS TO BE TREATED AS AN ENEMY."

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170409010144

"IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!" The Monokuma robot shrieked as it saw the Skylanders, extending it's claws to reveal pink blood on them. 

latest?cb=20130613165355

"HOW ADORABLE! THEY THINK THEY CAN DEFEAT ME?" said Omega, pointing his weapons at the Monokuma-bot.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Guys, we're looking through a crystal. They can't actually see us. They're just spewing pre-recorded nonsense like these mindless robot clones do." Sayaka assures everyone.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Monokuma? Lemme see!" Sonic goes to where Lumina is looking. "White and black bear, claws, red eye..."

"...Hang on, those two guys were in Towa City, correct?" Sonic asks, turning to Hiyoko.

tumblr_inline_mr6rw1xWzr1qz4rgp.png

"Well, yeah. Monomi DID say as well that the Monokuma factory was reactivated... oh, AND two Monokumas were heading towards them, I guess to pick them up."

qUUlT9T.jpg

"That seals the deal, then! These two occurances are connected! Those two guys are using the factory to make their own Monokumas, travelled back in time and are now messing with the past!"

"MORE Monokumas?!" Jessica lamented. "Oh joy, as if a whole planet full of psychopathic robots out for my blood wasn't enough!"

tumblr_inline_mlhctj3vgL1qz4rgp.png

"Oh yeah? Watch this!"

Ibuki ran to the Monokuma robot with her guitar. With a button press, an axe blade came out, and she swung as hard as she could. The poor robot was cut in two down the middle.

tumblr_inline_mlhctfqGud1qz4rgp.png

"Thank you, thank you, does Ibuki hear an encore?"

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170409010144

"IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!" The Monokuma robot shrieked randomly, extending it's claws to reveal pink blood on them. 

A large, burning fire bolt is shot at the Monokuma robot.

latest?cb=20100528160521

"...Wait, is it a threat?" Blaze asks, maybe a little late, having been the one who threw the fire bolt.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Great...another trick." Rocku said. "Doesn't change the fact that these things are still out there."

"Think we can still see the message?" Graff wondered curiously.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ah shit..." Sarge muttered embarrassed.

"Oops." Ray shook his head.

"Have you guys had any water to drink, maybe you might wanna clear your heads before you continue." Mog suggested.

"You gotta be a cool as a cucumber in a suicide mission. Don't worry it took me a long time till I was, Woody helped a lot since he was so funny." 

• Thumbs Up 3

Kyubey grabs Sayaka's head and omoves it upward, steering her attention away from the crystal, where the charred remains of a Monokuma lies.

"...Oh." Sayaka replies. Kyubey nods. "Uhhhhh-huh."

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Hey now, are you going to let this attitude get you down?! Li'l Lucy's got the right idea - we'll stop this together!"

"No, it was like that when I got here," Jessica said. "This isn't the weirdest place on the planet, believe me."

Star, meanwhile, ran around the crystal, and saw a large cave entrance. It seemed to lead down, since there weren't any hills or mountains it could lead up into... she also saw something unusual, a white and black object standing by the entrance with claws out.

"Wait..." Lumina said, looking closer, "...is that... Monokuma?!"

"Check it out, George..." Pup said, "It's a little teddy bear."

"A teddy bear? Who would leave a teddy out here?"

"Who cares, it's adorable! If no one else is gonna have it, I might as well ta-

"Don't!" Katii yanked pup by the collar, "You do not want to have that teddy!"

"Why not?! He's cute! Look, at his claws he's even been drinking some pink lemonade!"

"...Uh oh..." Katii said.

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170409010144

"Just letting you know, Pup?" Katii told the clueless captain, "That's not juice... That's blood."

"...Ooooohhh..." Upon hearing this. Pup pulled out two laser blasters from his suit. "I think you're right. He looks a lot more murder-y up close..."

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Guys, we're looking through a crystal. They can't actually see us. They're just spewing pre-recorded nonsense like these mindless robot clones do." Sayaka assures everyone.

155?cb=20130624122705

"You sure about that?" said Silver, watching the robot get destroyed.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"FOUL! YOU ALL DESTROYED IT BEFORE I HAD A CHANCE!"

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613165355

"FOUL! YOU ALL DESTROYED IT BEFORE I HAD A CHANCE!"

"Damn you and your chance, there was blood on that thing's claws!" Jessica panicked, rushing over to the cave entrance, expecting to find the mangled corpse of her pre-Sorceress self somewhere within.

• Thumbs Up 4

Both Flying Squirrel and Gear were becoming more annoyed by the new revelations.

"Oh wow you were right to get ready." Mog grumbles.

"Crystal's are a funny business."

• Thumbs Up 4

Image result for cloud strife

"Can't be too careful with those mystical gemstones. Materia isn't some to be trifled with. Who even was that???", Cloud said, confused.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/leilei-nx5.gif

"Yeesh! That ugly teddy bear looks like something even Anita wouldn't fancy, creepy as she can be!", Hsien Ko grumbled.

storm-xmen-vs-sf-win.gif

"I fear that is the dreaded Monokuma...but not LOSE's" Storm suggested.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yuta shook his head.

latest?cb=20170629142550

"Long story short. These Monokuma robots aren't the ones you guys know. They're simple robots that were mass-produced in Towa City and was used by the Warriors of Hope to massacre the city. They aren't anywhere near the real Monokuma, but they have tons of numbers and have no regret. They're dangerous". Yuta explained.

• Thumbs Up 5

The cave entrance was dim and dark, as it had been when Jessica arrived. "Lumina, do you mind lighting this place up to see if I'm... well..."

Lumina stepped up and prepared to illuminate the cave, when they heard footsteps coming from within.

"Back behind the crystal, quickly!" Jessica hissed, rushing to the tall crystal and hiding out of sight, with Ibuki, Lumina and Star following suit.

tumblr_inline_mlhcr4MhIf1qz4rgp.png

"So, uh, is it bad if Ibuki says now that the blood's likely just for show? And it's from her universe?"

Jessica turned to her. "No, not at all. Now get ready for whatever comes out of that cave!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"They've got no soul, or any real intelligence. Just the command to kill on sight. This makes outsmarting them a lot easier." Sonic adds. "But like Yuta says, there's a ton of them. Many in different forms."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Warriors of Hope? What a funny name to use when you're killing people." Mog shook her head.

"Great, more genocidal assholes." Sarge grunted, still annoyed and raring to kick some ass.

• Thumbs Up 5

"They're still awful!" said Amitie. Even if they're weaker than the real Monokumas!"

Sig couldn't help but agree. He, too, has been forced through the killing game, after all.

• Thumbs Up 4

2B stomps on the remains of the Monokuma before entering the cave.

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(20).png

"So what are we looking for in here? Magic? Mystery?" Komaru asked.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

2B stomps on the remains of the Monokuma before entering the cave.

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(20).png

"So what are we looking for in here? Magic? Mystery?" Komaru asked.

Star rushed out and pulled Komaru out and back behind the crystal. "If you're not careful, your body is what we might be looking for! There's something in there! Maybe a monster or another Monokuma!"

The footsteps grew louder and louder as whatever it was seemed to be getting close to the entrance.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Numbers or not, It's good to finally take ones that are mindless over ones that are constantly one step ahead of everyone like the original." Katii said, "I'll lead on, you two, stick close to us, and watch your back... There's no telling how many there are in there."

"You got it, Miss!" Pup saluted,

"R-r-r-right..." George held onto his armcanon tightly, slouching down in fear.

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta shook his head.

latest?cb=20170629142550

"Long story short. These Monokuma robots aren't the ones you guys know. They're simple robots that were mass-produced in Towa City and was used by the Warriors of Hope to massacre the city. They aren't anywhere near the real Monokuma, but they have tons of numbers and have no regret. They're dangerous". Yuta explained.

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (full) - determined (right).png

"I thought something was up. They, for lack of a better term, didn't have his same tone or snappy repertoire", Phoenix said.

8 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Warriors of Hope? What a funny name to use when you're killing people." Mog shook her head.

"Great, more genocidal assholes." Sarge grunted, still annoyed.

Image result for undyne fanart

"Just all the more room for students of the School of Hard Knocks to introduce to our fists then Sarge!", Undyne said.

• Thumbs Up 3