Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Arm yourselves, guys!" Kyubey's rings become gatling guns as he points them off into the distance. "We might have a big'un on our hands!"

Sonic and Sayaka get their swords out while Kaede's hands begin crackling with electricity.

tumblr_inline_mr6rx7K9Pm1qz4rgp.png

"Whoever you are, you attack us, we'll slice you to bits!" Hiyoko threatens, her fans out, their bladed edges shining.

• Thumbs Up 4

172?cb=20130624122714

Silver did his best to hide behind the crystal. In fairness, he looked like he was used to this routine by now.

Omega, on the other hand, was about as good at 'hiding' as one might expect from a hulking war machine.

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Arm yourselves, guys!" Kyubey's rings become gatling guns as he points them off into the distance. "We might have a big'un on our hands!"

Sonic and Sayaka get their swords out while Kaede's hands begin crackling with electricity.

tumblr_inline_mr6rx7K9Pm1qz4rgp.png

"Whoever you are, you attack us, we'll slice you to bits!" Hiyoko threatens, her fans out, their bladed edges shining.

latest?cb=20110513232707

"NEGATIVE! IF ANYONE HERE IS GETTING THE NEXT KILL, IT WILL BE ME!"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Image result for undyne fanart

"Just all the more room for students of the School of Hard Knocks to introduce to our fists then Sarge!", Undyne said.

"Hell yeah." Sarge agreed, summoning his Lancer, Mog brought out the bubbles and Ray brought out his staff.

"Let's get ready to rumble!" Mog whispered yelled to Ray.

• Thumbs Up 3

Amitie and Sig get ready to use some spells to kick whatever butt needs kicking. But Amitie is hoping in the back of her mind that they're actually friendly...

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Pup looked at out his two blasters, and back at Kyubey's giant guns with envy. "Psh. Showoff."

"Less complaining more worrying!" George gulped, "Something's dangerous is coming up, and I'm not waiting around to be its snack!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Finally, the creature in the cave made itself known... but it wasn't a Monokuma. It wasn't even black, or white, but grey. It was a small grey-skinned girl, only slightly smaller than Lumina. She was clad in all-grey attire, the one speck of colour on her being from two red rings that made a pair of ponytails.

tumblr_ogamodylOZ1ttdj8lo3_500.jpg

Lumina's eyes widened, and she was short of breath. "I... It's..."

Jessica turned to the others. "It's OK, she's good!" she whispered. "But let me go first... it'll make her life easier."

• Thumbs Up 4

"It's... it's a kid?" Pup lifted an eyebrow, lowering his guns, "What's she doing all the way out here?"

"You got me. A stormy island with killer teddies is the last place I'd ever see someone her age, let alone want her there." George said, "I hope she's okay..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh thank the heavens." Ray breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yay! Someone is O.K." Mog cheered.

Sarge de-summoned his Lancer. For the moment.

"How'd that kid get here?" He then asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Finally, the creature in the cave made itself known... but it wasn't a Monokuma. It wasn't even black, or white, but grey. It was a small grey-skinned girl, only slightly smaller than Lumina. She was clad in all-grey attire, the one speck of colour on her being from two red rings that made a pair or ponytails.

Jessica turned to the others. "It's OK, she's good!" she whispered. "But let me go first... it'll make her life easier."

Related image

"Sure, sure. If you insist", Undyne said.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/storm-mvc2w.jpg

"I trust you seem to know her well...from some prior encounter Jessica", Storm mused.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Finally, the creature in the cave made itself known... but it wasn't a Monokuma. It wasn't even black, or white, but grey. It was a small grey-skinned girl, only slightly smaller than Lumina. She was clad in all-grey attire, the one speck of colour on her being from two red rings that made a pair or ponytails.

latest?cb=20130613165649

"...UNDERSTOOD." Omega immediately relinquished his weapons.

latest?cb=20130613124845

"Wait a minute. Could this be...?" Silver thought, as he spotted the young girl.

• Thumbs Up 3

Amitie and Sig backed down. And once they heard Jess's words, Amitie started talking to the girl.

"Hey there. You're Jess's friend, aren't you? Well, my name is Amitie, and this is my boyfriend, Sig! What's your name?"

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613124845

"Wait a minute. Could this be...?" Silver thought, as he spotted the young girl.

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - thinking (right).png

"I wouldn't be surprised if she is Silver", Phoenix said.

5 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613165649

"...UNDERSTOOD." Omega immediately relinquished his weapons.

Image result for hsien ko weapons

"Ohhhh! I see you like weapons too!", Hsien Ko said as she stuffed all her weapons back in her sleeves!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/leilei-nx6.gif

"How is it they say in Japan? Mr. Roboto?", Hsien Ko said to Omega.

Image result for cloud strife

"Ummm, hello there? You, uh, safe out here?", Cloud asked to the little girl. @Spin Attaxx

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica stepped out from behind the crystal and walked up to the girl. She turned her head over to Jessica and smiled.

"W-Wow, Jessica! How did you get up here so quickly? So, what do you think? Do you like it?"

Jessica brushed the Mystiscope on her ear. "Yes, it's very nice..." She knelt down. "Listen, I've got some other friends here, and they'd like to see you." With that, she gestured the other to come out.

"M-more friends?" the girl asked, her eyes wide. "Wow! That's wonderful! Did they all come with you?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes..."

2 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

Amitie and Sig backed down. And once they heard Jess's words, Amitie started talking to the girl.

"Hey there. You're Jess's friend, aren't you? Well, my name is Amitie, and this is my boyfriend, Sig! What's your name?"

"H-Hello, miss Amitie!" the girl said, smiling. "My name's Voidica!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"Nice to meet you, Voidica!" said Amitie, smiling. "Ah, it's alright. No need to be shy."

"What's up?" said Sig.

• Thumbs Up 4

"My name is Rocku and this is my brother Graff." He introduced themselves. "You alright kid?"

"What are you doing in a place like this?" Graff asked.

• Thumbs Up 5

42 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica brushed the Mystiscope on her ear. "Yes, it's very nice..." She knelt down. "Listen, I've got some other friends here, and they'd like to see you." With that, she gestured the other to come out.

"M-more friends?" the girl asked, her eyes wide. "Wow! That's wonderful! Did they all come with you?"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/xstorm.jpg

"Greetings child!", Storm said kneeling down to meet Voidica at eye level! My name is Ororo Munroe, but most call me Storm", the elemental X-Men said introducing herself.

Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png

"Name's Cloud Strife kid", Cloud said acknowledging the girl with a nice gaze.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/leilei-nx4.gif

"I'm Hsien Ko! Of the Lei-Lei/Lin-Lin sister duo!", the jiansghi said cheerfully to the little girl.

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_inline_mlhcrtuBAQ1qz4rgp.png

"Awww, you're just so adorable! I'm Ibuki Mioda, and this is Star Butterfly!"

"Hi there!" Star said, waving at Voidica. "What are you doing all the way out here?"

"Wow! It's so nice to meet you all!" Voidica said, smiling. She heard everyone's concerns, and added, "Oh, I'm OK! I usually go here to take care of the flowers over there! No-one else comes here, you see..."

Jessica looked back at the crystal, where one person still hadn't come out from behind. "Oh, and there's someone else we've met; and you're going to love who it is."

Voidica tilted her head, confused. But a small smile crept up on her. She had a feeling she knew who it was...

• Thumbs Up 5

8 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - thinking (right).png

"I wouldn't be surprised if she is Silver", Phoenix said.

172?cb=20130624122714

"Woah! D-did you just read my mind?!" Silver asked, baffled that Phoenix responded to his thoughts.

"...Anyway, it doesn't look like she's who I thought." Silver then approached Voidica, wanting to introduce himself. @Spin Attaxx

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Hi there, Voidica. My name's Silver. It's nice to meet you!" he said to the young girl.

15 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Image result for hsien ko weapons

"Ohhhh! I see you like weapons too!", Hsien Ko said as she stuffed all her weapons back in her sleeves!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/leilei-nx6.gif

"How is it they say in Japan? Mr. Roboto?", Hsien Ko said to Omega.

latest?cb=20130613165515

"NEGATIVE. I AM E-123 OMEGA!" the E-Series bot replied.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"I SEE YOU ALSO POSSESS A LARGE ARRAY OF WEAPONS?"

latest?cb=20130613165649

"YOUR COLLECTION IS PRIMITIVE... BUT IMPRESSIVE!"

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20100528155252

"Hello, child," Blaze greets the young girl. She bows down in her regal and practiced manner. "My name is Princess Blaze the Cat. And what must your name be?"

jTlPPZh.png

"Yo! Genji Shimada, hajimemashite," Genji greets, bowing his head.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hello! My name is Ray!" Ray waved to Voidica.

"I'm Mog!"

"Name's Sgt. Fenix, just call me Sarge."

"I wonder if she was sent here to hide Sarge?" Ray asked Sarge.

"Could be, we'll find out soon enough."

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo2_250.png

"2B" as said by the YoRHa unit as she crossed her arms.

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao1_250.png

"Sion Eltnam Atlasia" Sion introduced herself to the girl. "Before you ask Eltnam is my family name. Atlasia is a title."

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(1).png

"Komaru Naegi is the name" Komaru said, "I'm just a girl."

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic puts his sword down.

Voidica... I remember Jess and Lumina talk about her before...

Knowing she's completely innocent, he dusts himself off and greets her. "Hey there, Voidica. Name's Sonic The Hedgehog."

"I'm Sayaka Miki!" Sayaka smiles, also knowing who Voidica is.

3hv6fx9.jpg

"Hey there, Voidica! I'm Kaede Akamatsu!"

Kyubey retracts his guns as his long earflaps give a thumbs up. "S'up! Name's Kyubey, don't wear it out!"

tumblr_inline_mr6ryf8IBv1qz4rgp.png

"Hiyoko Saionji." Hiyoko states, coldly. "Don't scare us like that again."

"...You were scared?" Kyubey asks.

tumblr_inline_mr6rx4cRNB1qz4rgp.png

"I-I wasn't scared! I was speaking on your behalf, you idiot!"

"Then why do you associate yourself with all of us? You do know how the word us works, right?" Kyubey grins, knowing he's pushing her buttons. "Besiiiiides, I wasn't scared at all. Just saying to everyone to be prepared."

tumblr_inline_mr6rxkFCfv1qz4rgp.png

"Geez, just shut up you annoying weasel!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Wow, it's amazing you all came here together!" Voidica said, giggling. Finally, Lumina hesitantly stepped out from behind the crystal.

"So yeah, Lumina's also with us," Jessica said. "She's very nice, but from how she talks about you I suppose you already knew that."

"You came all the way from Neonica to meet Jessica and everyone?" Voidica asked Lumina. "That's so-"

Her words were cut off as Lumina hugged her tightly and smiled.

"I've missed you so much...!"

"H-hey, I was only gone for a few hours, come on!" Voidica laughed, blushing in embarrassment.

• Thumbs Up 2

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(59).png

"Another happy reunion" Komaru said as she watched the two hug.

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao3_250.png

"This reminds me of myself and Ries..." Sion thought to herself, reminded on her old friend thanks to the duo. "Damn you TATARI..."

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20170629142547

"Hey hey, who'd think we'd meet someone so kind out here" Yuta said in regards to Voidica. 

latest?cb=20170629134912

"Heh heh. Come now Jessica, it has only been a few hours since you last saw her". Nagito said.

• Thumbs Up 3