Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"And not only was he kidnapped, he was kidnapped by none other...than these guys. Joker and Harley Quinn." Lupin said. "I'm sure we're all aware of their history, and we have proof as well. Isn't that right, Phoenix?"

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120828185245

"K-kidnapped you say?! But shouldn't we be out saving Mr. Edgeworth then, instead of arguing this?!" 

a496ed7892167b0cc3f544bb982bec5f.jpg

"I think not Judgey! Your trial system only allows for three days! If he leaves now, it's game over for him! So what's it gonna be Wrighto? Trying to save a guilty party, or saving your partner in crime, CliffEdge?!" Joker sneered.

"I have faith in my client as much as I faith that Edgeworth will be FINE!", Phoenix spoke up triumphantly.

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"After all Joker, this is FAR from the first kidnapping I've dealt with!",

@SurrealBrain LUPIN!!phoenix-objecting.gif Hit 'em one for with that testimony!"phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif, Phoenix gave Lupin the green to go as the plan went into action.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Okay, judge. This is more or less what I said, in testimony form!" Lupin said.

1. Yes! Mr. Edgeworth was kidnapped!

2.He was taken right under our noses during last day's trial!

3. It was absolutely coordinated, and we have proof!

4. As for who you may ask, why......JOKER and Quinn of course!

"What do you say to that, my friends?" Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 2

14676724_1847066192206262_84957766682148

"So that's your dirty game, is it Wrighto? Push the blame of your guilty client, who's shouting that's she is guilty onto the victim. It's almost enough to make a clown cry. BAH. Very well, scope that testimony back and forth, you'll find nothing on it!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Are you sure about that, Joker?" Lupin said smugly. "Because I think we can dig up something."

"Indeed we can! Your honor, the defense is all too happy to begin he cross-examination!"

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

h45NPtl.gif

"HO HO! Now there's the fighting phoenix I know! Have at it then defense!", the Judge allowed the cross-examination to begin.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Go for it." Lupin said. "This'll be fun." He is very confident in his chances at winning.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantendo/images/5/52/Cross-examination.gif/revision/latest?cb=20131109214534

22 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

3. It was absolutely coordinated, and we have proof!

"You bet we do!", Maya piped up.  CbrNtpr.gif

"You betcha! Your honor, within my feathers are a dose of playing cards and these so-called best-laid plans sunny side up in the now wrecked office of Edges!", Birdman said as he materialized from Nick's place alarming the Joker and Quinn.

"HARLEY! What the deuce is going on here! If they've been gassed why are they actually fighting us!?" He whispered to Harley @Ryannumber1gamer

"The court will accept this new evidence!", the Judge said. 1tdAiN2.gif

22 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

4. As for who you may ask, why......JOKER and Quinn of course!

Image result for GOT IT ace attorney

"And we're ready to prove it!"

Image result for take that ace attorney

"Lupin, I do believe you may recall that the Joker runs off a certain motif right? Of trademark playing cards and well-laided plans?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"What do you got to say about this, Joker? I'm sure there's something." Lupin said.

"And there's more proof where that came from, baby!"

• Thumbs Up 2

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Animated-Joker-Annoyed_article_story_lar

"You're kidding me......." Joker said.

latest?cb=20110125002110

"Don't panic yet, Puddin'. We sitll have our ace in the hole. 

200_s.gif

"Ah, too right Harley. You make me proud, you know that?" 

"Hm-mm!" Harley replied.

"Yes...this does seem to check out, and in that case, I see no reason why we would need more testimony..." 

objection-vector.png

Z7tPixQ.jpg

"You hear this guy? And people call me the Joker! Your honor, you're forgetting one important thing. Ms. Kat testified to me being the victim, and if you recall, the defense team was unable to break her testimony. For all we know, the defendant kidnapped Ol' Edgy and trashed his office. I did give my card out to everyone, so it wouldn't be too hard to figure out that she would do it to save her own butt....which she seems to currently be posing with..." Joker added with a laugh.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Urgh! That's the last time I let mooks handle the merchandise!", the Joker skulked. Image result for joker dcau

"Harley remind me to give that Terri fellow a good LESSON in proper stage exits......THE HARD VERSION.

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

"What do you got to say about this, Joker? I'm sure there's something." Lupin said.

"And there's more proof where that came from, baby!"

"Indeed there is!"

"Let's connect these with the "Best-Laid" plans.phoenix-document%28b%29.gif

phoenix-deskslam.gif

phoenix-objecting.gif

"AND BULLSEYE! WE'VE GOT A MATCH FOR YOUR MO JOKER!"

"GNCK!"

"GAH!"Image result for joker and harley quinn dcau

The clown duo get a bit swept from that connection of logic.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Animated-Joker-Annoyed_article_story_lar

"You're kidding me......." Joker said.

latest?cb=20110125002110

"Don't panic yet, Puddin'. We sitll have our ace in the hole. 

200_s.gif

"Ah, too right Harley. You make me proud, you know that?" 

"Hm-mm!" Harley replied.

"Yes...this does seem to check out, and in that case, I see no reason why we would need more testimony..." 

objection-vector.png

Z7tPixQ.jpg

"You hear this guy? And people call me the Joker! Your honor, you're forgetting one important thing. Ms. Kat testified to me being the victim, and if you recall, the defense team was unable to break her testimony. For all we know, the defendant kidnapped Ol' Edgy and trashed his office. I did give my card out to everyone, so it wouldn't be too hard to figure out that she would do it to save her own butt....which she seems to currently be posing with..." Joker added with a laugh.

"Oh boy, here we go!", Frisk said peering over the desk. Hope the big black bat can get here in time!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Now it seems you're taken aback. And you were so confident earlier." Lupin said.

"What do you say about this, your honor?"

Then Lupin hears what Joker and Harley say.

"Ah well, surely we can disprove that, right?"

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Now it seems you're taken aback. And you were so confident earlier." Lupin said.

"What do you say about this, your honor?"

Then Lupin hears what Joker and Harley say.

"Ah well, surely we can disprove that, right?"

"We can certainly break through her first testimony, now that we've got the proper evidence", phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gifPhoenix reassured Lupin, "it's what comes after that worries me".

"Very well...your honor! The defense will now gladly take the 'Queen' to her word and cross-examine her!" @Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm afraid Mr. Joker is correct. This theory hinges on Ms. Kat's testimony not being true, otherwise, why would Joker feel the need to kidnap Edgeworth? It would make more sense for the defendant to do it and frame Joker for the crime. It doesn't help that she is still confessing, and as Mr. Joker said, is still posing for images that are not suitable for this courtroom". 

"I'm afraid Ms. Kat must testify once more". 

Fake!Kat flew back onto the stand. "We ready to begin our party again peasants?! Kat's appearance had changed to say the least. Her outfit was now completely different, making her look more like Junko's queen personality more than anything. 

latest?cb=20120828185245

"My word, your appearance has changed so drastically since yesterday...." The Judge said.

"What can I say? She was ultimate fashionista for a reason Judgey. I just adore her outfit." Fake!Kat replied with. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, let's do it then, buddy. Now, I'm sure you're great storytellers, Joker and Harley. But how far will it take you?" Lupin said.

And Lupin sees Fake!Kat. "Gah, it's her again!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ugh..." Sonic shivers. "That is waaaay too much like Junko."

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Who?"

"Someone I had some... rough times with, in the past. To say the least." Sonic replies. "You don't need to know."

"Yeah. The Link Joker Crisis. Man, that was a doozy." Sayaka adds, remembering the bad old times when they fought a super powered Junko.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Well, let's do it then, buddy. Now, I'm sure you're great storytellers, Joker and Harley. But how far will it take you?" Lupin said.

And Lupin sees Fake!Kat. "Gah, it's her again!"

"YEESH! Talk about a bad wardrobe change kitty cat!", Birdman said , taking Phoenix's place.

Suddenly..."Mrrrrow!" Dusty started to get restless upon seeing Kat in her altered form and hissed at her!

@Ryannumber1gamer Image result for dusty kat

• Thumbs Up 2

Junko!Kat took the stand.

"I'm ready, peasants". 

latest?cb=20131109212422

Kat's Testimony 1: Neptune's Attack

1. I'll give it to you Edgy. For a puffed up buffoon of an attorney, you and Mr. Wright managed to get this far.

2. Yes, I'll give you credit, a highest honor of someone of my stature and importance. 

3. It truly took a lot of detective work, but you've gotten most of the details correct.

4. There was a gas attack on the school, and it has affected a few people.

5. However, you've gotten one key factor wrong. Who was the victim and who was the villain.

6. Dusty ran off that night before the gas hit, and I chased after him, which led me to the same scene as Nega Shantae and Rock saw.

7. However, it was a different situation altogether. 

8. The Joker was there, but he was the victim in this mess. He was scoping the place out for L.O.S.E

9. Neppy over there however was also out to extract her plan to take over the CPUs. That gas was originally meant for her world.

10. But when Rock and Joker got into the mess, Neptune quickly realized just how bad it would be if she was caught, and flooded this place with the gas instead, and ran for it to look innocent. 

11. And on top of that, you'll be unable to try Joker for any crime either. I believe that would be "double jeopardy, correct?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Let me ask one little thing, Kat." Lupin said. "Why would the Joker be looking for L.O.S.E. in the first place? I'm sure there's something I missed."

• Thumbs Up 1

Junko!Kat facepalmmed. "Scoped the place out for L.O.S.E. As in was already part of the organization, he was sent to do retcon. Honestly, is it any wonder I don't wish to associate myself with the likes of you peasants". 

• Thumbs Up 2

Inkwelle overheard Kaede and Sonic's conversation about Junko and how Kat looked a lot like her. Inkwelle never really knew much about her, other than small stories and cases about her... Needless to say, he assumed Junko was daughter or relative of Joker and Harley Quinn at a certain point.

If this new and unimproved bootleg!Kat acted like Junko as much as she looked like her, then Inkwelle couldn't help but shudder at the the thought of being in the same room with three despair loving crazies.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 2/15/2017 at 11:03 PM, SurrealBrain said:

"Fair enough." Lupin said. That was embarrassing for the master thief. Oh well.

"Phoenix? Can you dig up something?"

"I think I can! With a little assistance! Avenger, get ready!", Phoenix said.

"CAW?"

"I'm getting waaay too used to that bird", Phoenix said. phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantendo/images/5/52/Cross-examination.gif/revision/latest?cb=20131109214534

On 2/15/2017 at 10:54 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

6. Dusty ran off that night before the gas hit, and I chased after him, which led me to the same scene as Nega Shantae and Rock saw.

@rs8

"Hmmmmm, Dusty?"

"Mrow?"

"AHA! Ms. Kat! Can you please elaborate on what exactly you saw when your cat ran off?"

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 1