Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Oh? So you desire me to reexplain my point further? Very well. After all, it'll just make seeing the despair of the peasants even more funner to witness." 

"I was asleep until precisely 12:05am that night, just about ten minutes before you claim that gas to go off. I saw Dusty clawing at the door, and he managed to jump up and open the door. He ran out of the room and towards the main hall with that fireplace. When I finally got there, Dusty ran off again, but I couldn't run after him, because I found myself staring at Joker, Rock, and Neptune. Neptune panicked, and said she wasn't going to allow us to blow the plan, which is why she unleashed her stupid gas bombs"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hm..." Lupin said. "Interesting story. But what does your cat say? That's the question."

"And I thought the gas erased all memories."

• Thumbs Up 1

Joker-Animation-Picture-pop-culture-6953

Joker bumped Harley's arm laughing. "Well isn't this a gag and a half?! I thought the defense was supposed to be shutting down our points, and yet Loopy up there just gave the best explanation he could to back up our argument!"  @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

• Thumbs Up 2

@Ryannumber1gamer

On 2/15/2017 at 11:24 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Oh? So you desire me to reexplain my point further? Very well. After all, it'll just make seeing the despair of the peasants even more funner to witness." 

"I was asleep until precisely 12:05am that night, just about ten minutes before you claim that gas to go off. I saw Dusty clawing at the door, and he managed to jump up and open the door. He ran out of the room and towards the main hall with that fireplace. When I finally got there, Dusty ran off again, but I couldn't run after him, because I found myself staring at Joker, Rock, and Neptune. Neptune panicked, and said she wasn't going to allow us to blow the plan, which is why she unleashed her stupid gas bombs"

Hang on there witness! You're forgetting someone.....Nega-Shantae! Please elaborate on her position!"

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

This might just be the contradiction we're looking for.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kat shrugged. "Nega Shantae was staggering towards the scene after the bombs went off and spread throughout the school. That's when she met Joker. After he was affected, he tried to escape the gas before his natural immunity wore off". 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Of course. Where does she fit into all this? Now, I'm sure that's quite the story." Lupin said.

And he heard her explanation.

"Anything else?"

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kat shrugged. "Nega Shantae was staggering towards the scene after the bombs went off and spread throughout the school. That's when she met Joker. After he was affected, he tried to escape the gas before his natural immunity wore off". 

"Staggering huh?"

That certainly never came up yesterday in court. Phoenix thought.

"Nega-Shantae testified that she was up and about powerful as right as she was running into the Joker, Ms. Kat, the court needs an explanation on why she'd be staggering!"

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Fake!Kat shook her head. "Because at that stage, the gas was still in the school, and Nega-Shantae had just taken control. I think you are well aware of how egotistical Nega Shantae is. If she was truly at full power, there's no reason she'd be so "terrified" of a normal person like The Joker". 

• Thumbs Up 1

"I gotta wonder about that..." Lupin said. He wants to say something, but is trying to think without giving Joker any more ammo.

What if...no...

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Fake!Kat shook her head. "Because at that stage, the gas was still in the school, and Nega-Shantae had just taken control. I think you are well aware of how egotistical Nega Shantae is. If she was truly at full power, there's no reason she'd be so "terrified" of a normal person like The Joker". 

Wait a minute! Yesterday in court, I remember, Nega-Shantae was laughing uncontrollably because of 'instructions' a certain someone tried to force on her that ended up mucked up in transmission. Phoenix thought.

phoenix-thinking%28a%29.gif

"Witness! That statement you just said was important! Please add it to your testimony!"

• Thumbs Up 1

She simply shook her head in disgust. "Fine fine".

12. Nega Shantae was staggering around the hall when the Joker tried to escape. She was clearly only getting her full power back.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/15/2017 at 11:58 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

She simply shook her head in disgust. "Fine fine".

12. Nega Shantae was staggering around the hall when the Joker tried to escape. She was clearly only getting her full power back.

Image result for OBJECTION

phoenix-superobjection.gif

"Let's turn this around shall we!?"

"Nega-Shantae is a very unpredictable being!", Phoenix said.

"Yeah, especially when she dances her clothes off!", XkfniAc.gif Maya reminisced.

"But one thing's for sure Ms. Kat!"

phoenix-deskslam.gif

"She WAS AT full power or didn't you have a look at her profile!? Phoenix said flinging the paper into Kat's face. You'll find that with all the times Shantae had listened to Ember's song, Nega had all the time to charge up! And charged as she was, she ran right into the Joker!

• Thumbs Up 1

Kat staggered for a split second. 

"W-what?!" 

latest?cb=20160911051021

"Sorry Wrighto, the fish might've thought the gag was funny, but I most certainly do not! Unless you have evidence to prove it was yours truly who frightened our suggestively dancing friend, you've got nada on me!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well, your makeup is enough to scare a lot of people...but that doesn't hold up in court. What do you say, Phoenix?" Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kat staggered for a split second. 

"W-what?!" 

latest?cb=20160911051021

"Sorry Wrighto, the fish might've thought the gag was funny, but I most certainly do not! Unless you have evidence to prove it was yours truly who frightened our suggestively dancing friend, you've got nada on me!" 

"Did someone order up a fresh batch of fish or testimony!", came a wisecrack from Harvey Birdman. Image result for harvey birdman

"Holy mackrel! I'd say those fish are looking about as slimy and flimsy as that arguement there! Wouldn't you agree Frisk?"

"Yup!" Image result for frisk undertale

"In fact it smells nearly as bad as the impression a certain someone left on Ms. Nega!"

Image result for take that ace attorney

The duo said as they presented both Nega Shantae's testimony and Joker's profile.

"Nega Shantae was laughing uncontrollably!", Frisk stated.

"And she mentioned that when under the slight influence of the gas, despite being budged she didn't relent, but she did catch a bad case of the giggles, FROM YOU JOKER!"

Image result for harvey birdman

Image result for GOTCHA ace attorney

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20160322174354

"Oh Wrighto, nice catch. Unfortunately....I'm not the one being cross examined, I believe that's Ms. Kat. And there's one little issue of you being unable to connect myself and Ms. Kat's testimony, unless you decided you create us a little yarn of how I somehow supposedly gassed Kat and changed her? That's going to be a touch hard however when your friend Loopy already confirmed that gravity shifters are immune to the effects of the gas!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

"But how do we know they are, hm?" Lupin said. "For all we know, you could have made her say that, when in reality, she's just as suspect as the rest of them." Lupin said.

"So tell me. If you're really the same Kat, then why are you acting...different, hm?" Lupin asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20160322174354

"Oh Wrighto, nice catch. Unfortunately....I'm not the one being cross examined, I believe that's Ms. Kat. And there's one little issue of you being unable to connect myself and Ms. Kat's testimony, unless you decided you want to bring up a little story of how I somehow supposedly gassed Kat and changed her? That's going to be a touch hard however when your friend Loopy already confirmed that gravity shifters are immune to the effects of the gas!" 

"Oh, we've got just the person who might have a thing or two to say to Kat on that matter", Phoenix said now back.

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Hey Kat! You probably don't remember where it happened, but I've got here with me someone who remembers all too well..................because he was actually confirmed immune to the entire event! Image result for take that ace attorney

And with that, Dusty, Kat's Cat suddenly lept toward her! Image result for dusty kat

"You wouldn't remember but this little fellow was in Edgeworth's office looking for YOU! And now you've forgotten Ms. Kat! Taking into account nega-Shantae , Rock, and now even your own cat..............

YOUR TESTIMONY DOESN'T ADD UP!"

phoenix-zoom%28b%29.gifPhoenix capped off!

• Thumbs Up 2

Kat froze in place. "D-D-Dusty.....?" She said, the signs of her bitchy personality not being present at all. "Y-You were in Edgeworth's office....?" 

Joker_BatmanTheAnimatedSeries.jpg

"I must say Wrighto, you're making this job much easier! You and Loopy up there! Allow me to drop the bomb of knowledge on you!" Joker didn't lose his sneer at all. "I believe you made a point to constantly mock your ol' edgy partner in crime for his rumors of evidence forgery, especially with his updated reports that seemingly poof out of nowhere. Hoho, he's like a magician, maybe I can give him a place in my comedy skit!"

"So, if he was found in Edgeworth's office, that obviously meant that your partner in crime has been back to his old tricks! Furthermore, there's one undeniable reason as to why Kat's testimony is legitimate!"

6 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"So tell me. If you're really the same Kat, then why are you acting...different, hm?" Lupin asked.

"Ms. Kat only recently got her memories back of being a queen two days ago, mere hours before the event occured! Meaning this young girl's personality is just her one true proper personality having set right back in!" 

"That's right! I was immune that night!" Kat said, Joker having snapped her back to her bootleg's bitchy persona while Dusty hissed and jumped back to Phoenix.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Except she was the same ol' Kat I knew before the gas. That I'm positive." Lupin said.

Though he has no proof of that. Do they have proof?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/16/2017 at 0:46 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kat froze in place. "D-D-Dusty.....?" She said, the signs of her bitchy personality not being present at all. "Y-You were in Edgeworth's office....?" 

Joker_BatmanTheAnimatedSeries.jpg

"I must say Wrighto, you're making this job much easier! You and Loopy up there! Allow me to drop the bomb of knowledge on you!" Joker didn't lose his sneer at all. "I believe you made a point to constantly mock your ol' edgy partner in crime for his rumors of evidence forgery, especially with his updated reports that seemingly poof out of nowhere. Hoho, he's like a magician, maybe I can give him a place in my comedy skit!"

"So, if he was found in Edgeworth's office, that obviously meant that your partner in crime has been back to his old tricks! Furthermore, there's one undeniable reason as to why Kat's testimony is legitimate!"

"Ms. Kat only recently got her memories back of being a queen two days ago, mere hours before the event occured! Meaning this young girl's personality is just her one true proper personality having set right back in!" 

"That's right! I was immune that night!" Kat said, Joker having snapped her back to her bootleg's bitchy persona while Dusty hissed and jumped back to Phoenix.

"Except she was the same ol' Kat I knew before the gas. That I'm positive." Lupin said.

Though he has no proof of that. Do they have proof?

@SurrealBrain

"Then, it comes down to this Ms. Kat!", Phoenix declared.

"Please testify about your past! That's one thing all of your compatriots who were affected  have tried and failed to do!"

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Hmmmmmm, the defense does raise a good point" the judge said.AjkGhgy.gif

1tdAiN2.gif

"Alright witness, let's have it then. Your past and identity if you will!"

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20131109212422

Kat's Testimony 2: Eto's Ruler

1. Fine, if you peasants desire to hear the origins of your queen, who am I to stop you?

2. My real name is Queen Alua

3. I am the queen of the land of Eto, a far away land.

4. We are much farther up the world pillar than the land of Heksville. 

5. Very good, seeing as it's representative of our food chain.

6. The people of Eto are prideful and powerful people.

7. We deserve to stand above those worthless peons in Heksville and beyond.

8. We deserve to be tended to hand and foot.

9. Not having to do a single thing for ourselves. 

10. I am a queen, and I shall live like a queen.

11. I despise my previous memories of that disgraceful gravity shifter girl trying to save those worthless peasants in Heksville

12. Now that my rightful memory has been restored, so has my rightful personality!

13. My name is Alua, the queen of Eto, and I am above everyone!

• Thumbs Up 2