Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"You sound like General Headhunter." Lupin said.

"You think you got some that lawyer magic remaining, Phoenix?" Luoin said, worried.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh no! We forgot that Kat has a case of double amnesia in this state!", Maya yelped. SrqgzMS.gif

2 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"You sound like General Headhunter." Lupin said.

"You think you got some that lawyer magic remaining, Phoenix?" Luoin said, worried.

"I could, but we don't have the right info for this one. What we need is for Batman to show with THAT person!" @Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 2

Nothing happened at the moment. 

tumblr_inline_ofn2bffqqw1qkpnrw_500.gif

"Mr. Wright, are you going to start cross examining the witness or am I going to have to agree with the prosecution and declare a guilty verdict? Do keep in mind you're only still going because of my kind graces". 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Fair enough. Hope good ol' Batman can use his awesomeness to save the day. We could really use it right about now..." Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Nothing happened at the moment. 

"Mr. Wright, are you going to start cross examining the witness or am I going to have to agree with the prosecution and declare a guilty verdict? Do keep in mind you're only still going because of my kind graces". 

"Your honor, at present, we don't have quite the right info, but rest assured it's on its way!"

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

What I'd give to have Lana here so she could at least stall the trial some more.

• Thumbs Up 2

Lupin is sitting here, worried for what will happen. This isn't looking good at all.

But they gotta stall for time.. But how?

• Thumbs Up 1

Kat smiled. "Well Phoenix Wrong, it appears you don't have any way to disprove my theory. What a shame". 

"I warned you Mr. Wright. Warned you so many times. I am not in the mood for your stalling tactics. You realize I'm allowing this to go on when there's confessions, and rock solid testimonies that you admitted to not having the evidence to. And with that, I'm afraid it's time to end this". 

"I declare the defendant..."

"GUILIT-" 

objection-vector.png

objection.jpg

"Hmph. Your honor, I have your witness right here". Batman said, having just arrived. 

"Honestly Kat, you leave Heksville for a few weeks, lose your knight for a few weeks, and you managed to get yourself brainwashed. What will I do with you?"

Kat froze again. "N-no...it can't be...." 

180?cb=20160929213231

"Syd's the name, policing's my game!" Syd said, as he entered the courtroom.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Looks like we got our info!" Lupin said. "Thanks, Batman! I knew you'd come through!"

Did I really just say that? Lupin thought.

• Thumbs Up 3

If I know Joker, he'll surely have a go at this new witness' credibility.

"Oh your honor-!", the Joker began to say.

@rs8

Phoenix cried.
"Your honor before cross-examining this new witness, we'd like the man in black to testify to his credibility first!"

phoenix-normal%28b%29.gif

Phoenix said, sustaining his side's solidity.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

"He's Batman. Nobody's more credible than him." Lupin said, and he knows it, too.

"Well, except Superman", Phoenix and Maya said in unison.

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gifmaya-bench-hum%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

"Even so, few can match it, and even fewer surpass it." Lupin said. Damn, I sound like a nerd right now, Lupin thought.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

"Even so, few can match it, and even fewer surpass it." Lupin said. Damn, I sound like a nerd right now, Lupin thought.

"I believe if Undyne were here, this is the part where she'd say, "NEEEEEEERD"", Frisk said.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20120828185035

"Very well". 

Batman's Testimony: The Rightful Queen of Eto

1. Before we proceed, I will make one thing clear.

2. The Joker is a criminal. He cannot be trusted under any circumstance.

3. He's the one who did the attack on the school, and he's also the reason why this young girl is so warped

4. And yes, I can say that without any hint of doubt, because I have interviewed this young man, Syd.

5. Syd is a police officer from Kat's homeworld, Heksville, and was also a knight for Kat, or if you prefer, Queen Alua when they fell into Heksville at the same time and lost their memories. 

6. Syd knows Kat extremely well, if not more than even Raven. This is backed up from these history books he managed to get from Eto.

7. Kat was the same sweet, kind, and considerate girl she was before the gas attack and she was the same girl when she was queen of Eto.

8. According to these history books, and Syd's testimony, this backs it up. Kat is being manipulated mentally and physically!

"I can back up each and every one of these points your honor. I will not stand by and see my queen being tricked into being the one thing she hates the most on the face of this multiverse" Syd said.

"S-Syd, I can't believe you would come s-so far....n-no....you are beneath me....y-you all are!" Kat was clearly beginning to have an inner struggle.  

• Thumbs Up 3

8 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120828185035

"Very well". 

Batman's Testimony: The Rightful Queen of Eto

1. Before we proceed, I will make one thing clear.

2. The Joker is a criminal. He cannot be trusted under any circumstance.

3. He's the one who did the attack on the school, and he's also the reason why this young girl is so warped

4. And yes, I can say that without any hint of doubt, because I have interviewed this young man, Syd.

5. Syd is a police officer from Kat's homeworld, Heksville, and was also a knight for Kat, or if you prefer, Queen Alua when they fell into Heksville at the same time and lost their memories. 

6. Syd knows Kat extremely well, if not more than even Raven. This is backed up from these history books he managed to get from Eto.

7. Kat was the same sweet, kind, and considerate girl she was before the gas attack and she was the same girl when she was queen of Eto.

8. According to these history books, and Syd's testimony, this backs it up. Kat is being manipulated mentally and physically!

"I can back up each and every one of these points your honor. I will not stand by and see my queen being tricked into being the one thing she hates the most on the face of this multiverse" Syd said.

"S-Syd, I can't believe you would come s-so far....n-no....you are beneath me....y-you all are!" Kat was clearly beginning to have an inner struggle.  

phoenix-headshake.gif

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Hold your horses witness. We're not rushing into Mr. Syd's testimony just yet".

"Well, well, looks like Mr. Lawful finally got that degree of knowledge up in his head!", Joker quipped, Image result for joker

"That's right your honor! We the plaintiffs take a very well-placed suspicion in the BAT over there. Funny guy, but even I know that testimonies here are no place for jokes, heh heh heh!"

"That's right B-Man!", Harley chimed in.Related image

"We're going to run that sham of a testimony down so hard with our cross-examination", she then took out her mallet, Image result for harley quinn animated hammer "that your lawyers won't know what hit 'em!"

background-%28ani%29gallery.gif

The courtroom got a bit unsettled at that.

judge-surprised%28b%29.gif

"MS. QUINN!?"

"AH! AHEM! Ummm, strictly legally speaking your honor!", Harley said sheepishly as she put the hammer away back into hammerspace. Related image

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20120124020504

"Oh Harley, swinging that hammer makes Ol' Joker's heart flutters, especially if it's used for bat hunting!" Joker complimented.

"Joker, as soon as you're proved guilty, you're going straight back into Arkham". Batman threatened. "And I have the papers to prove that's where you're going after all of this is done".

joker-batman-the-animated-series-0.49.jp

"Oh Batsy, I know you can't resist me, but do keep our little games until after the court session has ended!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

52 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

joker-batman-the-animated-series-0.49.jp

"Oh Batsy, I know you can't resist me, but do keep our little games until after the court session has ended!" 

"Wait a minute!", Birdman piped up.

"It seems more like you're obsessed with him!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Mr. Birdman....or Mr. Wright...whichever one is going to do this, can we please proceed to the testimony? You do remember Mr. Edgeworth has been supposedly kidnapped, right?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Let's explain that one. You surely have more proof? Didn't you find something he treasured?" Lupin said. "Something he wouldn't have left behind willingly?"

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Mr. Birdman....or Mr. Wright...whichever one is going to do this, can we please proceed to the testimony? You do remember Mr. Edgeworth has been supposedly kidnapped, right?" 

"Right your honor!", Phoenix responded with determination.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantendo/images/5/52/Cross-examination.gif/revision/latest?cb=20131109214534

On 2/16/2017 at 1:35 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

2. The Joker is a criminal. He cannot be trusted under any circumstance

Image result for ace attorney HOLD IT

"Oh, really, Mr. BATMAN", Birdman said trying not fangasm.

"Please elaborate on how this "Joker", not saying it's that man over there! But please do give us a well documented history of this, ahem "JOKER"!

• Thumbs Up 2

Batman gave a silent nod. 

Batman-Top-10.jpg

"The Joker is an insane madman. He kidnapped a cop, and tortured him to near insanity while crippling his daughter, he brutally murdered one of the Robins, he constantly breaks out of Arkham and every single time he does it, he leaves nothing but a trail of death and destruction behind him, he's tried to gas all of Gotham into his giggling Joker zombies...."

*10 minutes later* 

"and he frequently jaywalks, and steals candy from babies". 

latest?cb=20090609231050

"Yeesh Batsy, I never claimed to be perfect" 

• Thumbs Up 4

On 2/16/2017 at 10:26 AM, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-(ani)holdit.gif

Related image

"Your honor, I take offense to that comment! We're not even close to the brink of proving yours truly is the criminal here!"

"Hold on there! We're not DIRECTLY accusing you. That'd be illegal. So far anyway."

On 2/16/2017 at 10:26 AM, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Alright, now let's get cooking.

http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-(ani)holdit.gif

"Mr. Batman! This is crucial! How did you go about getting a credible report from this man?"

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

d3s9d7brbdlbxkmzeqac.png

"When I arrived into Heksville, they were under attack by some kind of strange creatures named Nevi. I helped Syd take down the Nevi, and when we were done, I asked him if he knew the supposed hero of that city. He answered with Kat, and explained the two were friends. After that, I explained the situation to him, and he was more than happy to help". 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

d3s9d7brbdlbxkmzeqac.png

"When I arrived into Heksville, they were under attack by some kind of strange creatures named Nevi. I helped Syd take down the Nevi, and when we were done, I asked him if he knew the supposed hero of that city. He answered with Kat, and explained the two were friends. After that, I explained the situation to him, and he was more than happy to help". 

"OH! That's funny! I remember seeing a guy walking a bar, then falling into a pit of lava and saying 'OUCH'! Funny joke? Oh ho wait, that's exactly what your story sounds like! Let's see some proof Batsy!"

Image result for joker

• Thumbs Up 2

Batman placed down an odd looking gem. 

2012-10-13-132421.jpg

Kat freezes for a moment. 

"T-that's a precious gem...." 

"Only found in Kat's world" Batman smugly replied.

• Thumbs Up 2