Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

tumblr_inline_ofn2bffqqw1qkpnrw_500.gif

"Why Miss Von Karma! I haven't seen you in eons! It's been much too long!" The Judge said.

latest?cb=20120828185035

"Although I wish you could arrive to better news from us. Your brother's currently missing, and according to Mr. Wright, he's been...."

latest?cb=20120828185036

"Kidnapped!" 

The news seemed to place a sense of anger and determination into Franziska. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"He's been kidnapped...and I don't think he's exactly having a good time." Lupin said. "But then, it's hard to have a good time when your foot hurts like hell."

• Thumbs Up 3

11 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tumblr_inline_ofn2bffqqw1qkpnrw_500.gif

"Why Miss Von Karma! I haven't seen you in eons! It's been much too long!" The Judge said.

latest?cb=20120828185035

"Although I wish you could arrive to better news from us. Your brother's currently missing, and according to Mr. Wright, he's been...."

latest?cb=20120828185036

"Kidnapped!" 

The news seemed to place a sense of anger and determination into Franziska. 

11 hours ago, SurrealBrain said:

"He's been kidnapped...and I don't think he's exactly having a good time." Lupin said. "But then, it's hard to have a good time when your foot hurts like hell."

franziska-clench%28a%29.gif

"I see", she said holding back her rage.

"Well then.........franziska-ready%28b%29.giflet's have it then witness. It seems that you and the sad clown on the floor have some explaining to do if you don't want to see the bad side of me and my whip.", Franziska said dead calm.

• Thumbs Up 2

giphy.gif

"Yeah, yeah, I'm getting to it. Just keep your little whip and your kinks to yourself". 

Harley's Testimony: Wayward Kat

1. Mistah J and me had nuttin to do with this stupid thing

2. It's that Kitty Kat and Butt Shots McGee over there! They're in kahoots I tells ya! 

3. As for you lady, I'd better not see that whip hit my puddin' again!

4. It'd be real unfortunate if the wrong people found your puffy little brother and had some pent up anger against you, y'know!

5. You can't prove they weren't in kahoots because for all we know, Kat was immune and they just timed this sudden "revert" back to normal to incriminate us!

6. Unless you'se have a theory that you'd like to prove, I'm all ears! 

• Thumbs Up 4

giphy.gif

"Yeah, yeah, I'm getting to it. Just keep your little whip and your kinks to yourself". 

Harley's Testimony: Wayward Kat

1. Mistah J and me had nuttin to do with this stupid thing

2. It's that Kitty Kat and Butt Shots McGee over there! They're in kahoots I tells ya! 

4. It'd be real unfortunate if the wrong people found your puffy little brother and had some pent up anger against you, y'know!

5. You can't prove they weren't in kahoots because for all we know, Kat was immune and they just timed this sudden "revert" back to normal to incriminate us!

"Well, we've spent a long time on this trial," judge-warning%28b%29.gif the Judge commented.

"Defense! You may begin your cross-examination".

object-franziska.gif

bubble-%28ani%29crossexamination.gif

object-phoenix.gif

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Wow! She's really creative with name-calling."

"What foolish rabble uttered by this fool upon fools", franziska-clench%28b%29.gif Franziska added.

franziska-ready%28b%29.gif

"So I'm to understand that this "Kitty Kat @Ryannumber1gamer is the black-clad woman with a cat and this "Butt Shots McGee" to be the defendant Neptune @Failinhearts who's currently flashing her assets to the crowd, correct?"

phoenix-emo.gif

"Ugh! Affirmative, on BOTH accounts, especially, and unfortunately the latter!"

franziska-withwhip%28b%29.gif

"I can arrange for that. Would you rather be held in contempt of court or whipped unconscious too so you don't have to witness it?"

Related image

"YIPE!"

phoenix-thinking%28a%29.gif

It's amazingly satisfying to NOT have that whip directed at me for once, Phoenix thought to himself. Although, come to think of it, I can't help but wonder if Lupin would be all the rage for that kind of stuff. @SurrealBrain

"WHAT!?"franziska-damage.gif

"Are you attempting to blackmail me with my brother's safety!?franziska-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Listen here you waste of comedic space! If anything bad happens to him, all responsible will face my wrath!", Franziska warned.franziska-mad%28b%29.gif

phoenix-sweating%28a%29.gif

@MightyraySarge, @Dee Dude Ty, Undyne, everybody. You better not fail or Ms. Von Karma's likely gonna blame you too. And that's skyscraper's worth of damage coming your way!, Phoenix worried as Franziska pounded on her desk to calm herself down.

franziska-mad%28a%29.gif

bubble-holdit.gif

"Ummmm, about that...."phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

bubble-objection.gif

"Excuse me for a moment. WITNESS! *WHIP*fran-whip%28b%29.gif

How dare you give such a foolish opening *WHIP* for the foolish defense *WHIP* if you don't want to look so foolishly suspicious!!!! *WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP**WHIP* the german lady whipped Harley senseless before settling down.

"AHEM. So anyway, Mr. Phoenix Wright, I do believe you were about to show the court your theory on this "reversion technique" I hear of?" franziska-tisk%28b%29.gif

Note to self, Franziska is still scary as all heck!

"Ummm about that......"phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

AND NOW COMING TO YOU LIVE AT SKYLANDERS ACADEMY COURTHOUSE! PREPARE YOURSELVES AS I YOUR HOST SUMMON FOURTH TWO UNEXPECTED HEROES AND NAUGHTY CAT THIEF!"

*POOF*

"It's ME! Trucy Wright!"File:SoJ Trucy Wright - normal 2.gif

"T-t-Trucy!?",phoenix-ohshit.gif Phoenix was astonished to see his daughter suddenly appear in the middle of the courtroom and with her were...........

@Emperor Robrainiac"Now please ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together fooooooor!"

Robrainiac! Kardia! Poofed in from behind her cloak as did Katii whom them had restrained!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"It's ME! Trucy Wright!"File:SoJ Trucy Wright - normal 2.gif

"T-t-Trucy!?",phoenix-ohshit.gif Phoenix was astonished to see his daughter suddenly appear in the middle of the courtroom and with her were...........

@Emperor Robrainiac "Now please ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together fooooooor!"

Robrainiac! Kardia! Poofed in from behind her cloak as did Katii whom them had restrained!

"And me!" Inkwelle hopped in front front of Robrainiac and Kardia giving off a showy pose, "Inkwelle! Toon Detective extraordinaire!"

"Ahem." Inkwelle cleared his throat as he stood up. Looking for his notepad, his eyes widened... He must have left it back in Edgeworth's office! Damn!

No! Of all the times to lose his notepad, it was the most important part of the case! Inkwelle began to sweat and tremble as all the eyes in the court eyed him... This was it. This was the first day all over again... once again, he was going to let everyone down.

No.

Inkwelle was without a notepad, but he refused to just give up. Taking a deep breath and putting on a brave face, he took to the stand, alongside Kardia and Robrainiac. 

"Ahem! Your honor!" Inkwelle said, still with his confident, brave look. "We would like to share our theory if that's all right with you! Don't worry, I'm confident that I got it right, this time!"

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"And me!" Inkwelle hopped in front front of Robrainiac and Kardia giving off a showy pose, "Inkwelle! Toon Detective extraordinaire!"

"Ahem." Inkwelle cleared his throat as he stood up. Looking for his notepad, his eyes widened... He must have left it back in Edgeworth's office! Damn!

No! Of all the times to lose his notepad, it was the most important part of the case! Inkwelle began to sweat and tremble as all the eyes in the court eyed him... This was it. This was the first day all over again... once again, he was going to let everyone down.

No.

Inkwelle was without a notepad, but he refused to just give up. Taking a deep breath and putting on a brave face, he took to the stand, alongside Kardia and Robrainiac. 

"Ahem! Your honor!" Inkwelle said, still with his confident, brave look. "We would like to share our theory if that's all right with you! Don't worry, I'm confident that I got it right, this time!"

"Interesting. Your honor, the prosecution is willing to hear about this theory!" Franziska replied. franziska-ha%28b%29.gif

"I also trust that they and the defense will be able to prove it and show this theory work in action........................or else", she ended with a crack of her whip. franziska-whip.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20120828185034

"Very well Mr. Inkwelle. I am under the opinion that everyone deserves a second chance. We are ready when you are, as long as you can provide evidence of your theory." 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Interesting. Your honor, the prosecution is willing to hear about this theory!" Franziska replied. franziska-ha%28b%29.gif

"I also trust that they and the defense will be able to prove it and show this theory work in action........................or else", she ended with a crack of her whip. franziska-whip.gif

Inkwelle gulped. He saluted with a meek smile "Y-y-y-yes ma'am. You don't have to worry..."

Clearing his throat and putting on a brave face again, "Ahem. Your honor... My testamony."

Inkwelle's Testamony (The improved Notepad-free version!)

"Ahem, So if y'all remember, me and my two friends, Robrainiac and Kardia, found a tanker near the edge of the forest, in some bushes.

"As we've mentioned before, we made a theory that this held the gas that transformed all these fine heroes."

"The tanker had a valve on it, leading us to believe that could be tanker that caused all these problems, via hose through a duct."

"Now here's another new theory we got... Maybe... Just maybe... we have possibly found a way to undo the effects of this sinister gas."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kat snapped her fingers.

"Oh! I get it. Like how you guys managed to turn me back by reassuring myself of my true personality!" So if that's the case, we should be able to do the same for Katii.

"Katii! Listen, please! You don't need to to be a thief! We love you for who you are! A hero!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

Lupin didn't say anything at first; he's a thief. Just one who deliberately lets the authorities know he's stealing rather than attempting to deny it. He likes a challenge.

But then, he just simply says this. "You're a good kid, Katii. You got a lot of potential, but you won't reach it if the crazy gas has a hold on you."

• Thumbs Up 4

"You're our friend Katii. Doesn't matter what you were, or are. A Skylander is a Skylander. And you're a pretty trustworthy one to me." Sonic says to Katii.

Sayaka nods. "Yeah! If Kyoko taught me one thing, it's that even theives are good friends."

yEcv6dk.jpg

"I believe in you, Katii!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hey Daddy! looks like I showed up just in time!", trucy-benchpumped%28b%29.gif Trucy said as she poofed over to behind the defense' bench!

"Trucy!? Did you really!?"phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

Hey! I heard that you had a cat thief problem when that odd purple haired girl brought us here! ANd I wasn't going to miss out on the chance to help you out!! Now c'mon Daddy, let's get to it!" trucy-pose%28b%29.gif

"Right! Katii! phoenix-objecting.gifbubble-takethat.gif "Phoenix cried, presenting her profile and Mayhem's voluntary change for her.

"Katii! Listen! If even someone as unruly as Mayhem will change for your sake, surely that means that you can be cared for even if you're NOT a thief anymore!"

"What Daddy said!", Trucy chimed in.trucy-benchside%28b%29.gif@Emperor Robrainiac

• Thumbs Up 1

"Katii!" Robrainiac said, "I don't know you well, but I know one thing's for sure... This dimwitted, kleptomaniacal person.. this is not you! This is an imposter! I know for a fact you're much more awesome than that!"

"Oh no, Mushy stuff!" Khi-tii exclaimed as she covered her ears, "I'm not listening! I'm not listening!"

"Whiskers, don't you get it..." Mayhem said to her, "They're not being mushy to pick on you... They like you! They're your buddies!"

"..."Khi-tii suddenly opened her eyes. "That voice... Why have you been bothering me so much."

"'Cause whiskers. I'm your pal!" Mayhem appeared before Katii, in his regular form. "C'mon, ditch that poorly drawn getup and come back to the world of the living... If anyone's gonna judge you for bein' a thief, then they're gonna have to answer to all of our fists. You're a badass, I know it, everyone knows it... You know it... Katii."

Khi-tii remained silent as she stared at Mayhem. 

But within a blink of an eye, Khi-tii was no more. Instead, Katii stood in her place. Staring at Mayhem in surprise.

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o7_250.png

"...Mayhem?" Katii asked, her confusion turning into a smile "Since when did ever call me by my name?"

tumblr_oji3az5jLn1rammm1o8_250.png

"...Heh, now was as good of a time as any."

• Thumbs Up 5

Sonic turns to Tails.

Tails chuckles. "You think you can-"

Oh, shut up! I've had enough!

Tails pulls his glasses off as he reverts to normal, breaking free of the handcuffs with the remaining amount of magic power he had left as his intellegence returns to replace the brawn.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Wow... it's working..." Inkwelle gasped in awe as he two of the skylanders transforming back into their former selves. "I can't believe my theory was correct... And I didn't need my notepad! Oh, wait till my daughter and her boyfriend hear about this!"

Inkwelle quickly pulled out his notepad and... Smacked his head in embarrassment.

"Oh, that's right. I put it in shirt my pocket! Hehehehe, silly me..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Tails flies over to the side of the defendants. "That was the worst experience I have ever gone through in my life."

"I'd argue that it was as bad as my parents dying. You DON'T WANNA KNOW what that guy was thinking about when it comes to Kat. I've seen it! Every... painful... detail."

• Thumbs Up 1

"GRRRRR! That's it kiddies! The gloves are off! And Papa's about to give you a lesson in manners!"Related image

judge-surprised%28b%29.gif

"You mean?"

"Oh yes your honor! I'd like to TESTIFY MYSELF! But I'm afraid that this prosecutor lady is FAR too rough for my liking! I'd like to request someone else ooh like I dunno Harley over here-"

bubble-objection.gif

"THWACK* Suddenly two mugs of coffee one on the Joker and the other on Phoenix Wright came from an unknown figure.

phoenix-coffeed%28b%29.gif

Ugh, nobody does that better then HIM.

"NICK!" aWgrBFb.gif

"DADDY! Are you ok!?" File:SoJ Trucy Wright - surprised 2.gif

"Oh don't worry girls, Mr. Phoenix Trite has never been one to just keel over" the mysterious man came out of the shadows and revealed himself to be.......

"GODOT!?"

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/b/bc/Godot_Trilogy_Art.png/revision/latest?cb=20160701003252

godot-thinking%28b%29.gif

"Hope you enjoyed the coffee. It was on the house, boys. And yes, okay the coffee was worth it after all!"

"Oh! Mr. Godot! Let me guess, you're the second of three prosecutors?", judge-surprised%28b%29.gif the Judge asked.

"Indeed he is your honor!", Lana Skye confirmed.lana-mad%28b%29.gif

"I see the party's started without me..."godot-catch.gif

godot-sips.gifgodot-handondesk%20mug.gif"Alright then witness! You wanted a new prosecutor and now you've got one! Let's have your testimony! God help you if it's another pack of lies, or from what I've heard, terrible jokes!"

@Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 1

2b15d856218c1ab9f8fadace27497d4a.jpg

"Why of course my dear coffee loving friend".

"Although I'll more of a tea man myself. Less chance of it killing you!" 

Joker's Testimony 1: The Punchline

1. And they call me the Joker! 

2. This entire gag of a trial is the biggest joke of them all!

3. You're all being manipulated, and it's obvious how!

4. It's that Kat girl, don't you see! 

5. She backstabbed you all!

This comment seemed to hit Kat hard a bit.

6. That damn cat proves it all!

7. The cat's immune, don't you see!

Joker presents Dusty.

• Thumbs Up 3

qUUlT9T.jpg

"I refuse to believe Kat would ever do that to us! Not willingly!" Kaede shouts in protest.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Really now?" Lupin said. "What do you say, Dusty? You think Kat's a bad person? Or do you think she's awesome?"

"Oh, you silly Loopy! Don't you get it!? It doesn't matter what he thinks because he's evidence! Obviously he's immune to whole thing! Kat must've had her dear kitty out of range to keep her from using her true powers just in case!", The Joker taunted.

bubble-objection.gif

godot-heh%20mug.gif

"Accusing a cute looking kitten like this "Kat" is no small matter "Jester". You better add that last bit to your testimony before the cross-examination starts and I find you in violation faster than you can crack so much as a knock-knock joke!" @Ryannumber1gamer , the coffee loving prosecutor Godot warned.

• Thumbs Up 1

joker-1.jpg

"Bah! Fine, whatever!"

8. This filthy feline was outside of that backstabbing traitor's range! Obviously she couldn't use her full power.

"Great, now I'm a backstabbing traitor. *sigh* Can't say he's wrong..." Kat thought sadly.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

joker-1.jpg

"Bah! Fine, whatever!"

8. This filthy feline was outside of that backstabbing traitor's range! Obviously she couldn't use her full power.

"Great, now I'm a backstabbing traitor. *sigh* Can't say he's wrong..." Kat thought sadly.

Got you on the ropes now, you sick clown!

phoenix-handsondesk%28a%29.gif

"Careful Trite! We wouldn't want the joke to be on little ol' you, now would we?", Godot japed.godot-heh.gif

File:Godot's cut-in.PNG

bubble-%28ani%29crossexamination.gif

object-phoenix.gif

phoenix-objecting.gifbubble-objection.gif

"Oh ho Wrighto! So now you wanna step up and play!? Well I should warn you I break easily......your arguements! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

godot-sniff.gif

"That one was terrible", Godot critiqued.

"Hey! No comments from the peanut gallery!",

Related image

"You'll have to answer to more than that when we're through with you!", trucy-benchpumped%28b%29.gif Trucy called off!

bubble-takethat.gif

"Wah!? Oh this little kitty again", Joker said regarding the presented Dusty.

"Oh, but it's not just him! C'mere Skye", Maya said calling Raven's crow. maya-confident%28b%29.gif

bubble-takethat.gif

phoenix-document%28b%29.gif

"If you'll have a look here Mr. Joker, you'll find that the guardians were keeping an eye on their owners Kat and Raven close enough so that they could use their powers!"

"Oh I can't wait to hear this joke-"

"You may not know this, but they've been using their powers ever since Day 1 of this Trial! Which means that Kat WAS NOT EVER TRYING TO hide some alleged crime! She's innocent!"phoenix-zoom%28b%29.gif

"My, my, look's like things have turned bitter for you, "Jester"!godot-zoom%28b%29.gif

"JUMPING JIMINY!", the Joker yelped FINALLY caught off guard.Image result for joker dcau angry

• Thumbs Up 2