Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Kat looked in surprise. "He's right! I even slammed @SurrealBrain Lupin into a wall because he annoyed me....followed by Phoenix....Danny....and several others....."

"and now i feel bad again..." 

"Point is I had full access to my powers from the beginning!" Kat exclaimed. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Eh, I wouldn't worry about it." Lupin said. "A guy who's been adventuring as long as I have has suffered worse than simply being thrown at a wall. And the crazy gas affected you."

"Regardless, they've got a point. What do you say to that, Joker?"

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Eh, I wouldn't worry about it." Lupin said. "A guy who's been adventuring as long as I have has suffered worse than simply being thrown at a wall. And the crazy gas affected you."

"Regardless, they've got a point. What do you say to that, Joker?"

"Well I say.......BOMB!", Joker_BatmanTheAnimatedSeries.jpgthe Joker feigned surprise as he slipped an ACTUAL bomb from his jacket and made it look like it fell from behind!

Oh no! Not good! He's going to try and have the court evacuated! Then he can either stall for time, make his escape, or worse, gas us all into doing what we wants! Phoenix thought.

But suddenly.......

"Oh no you don't! Keep the trial going guys! I've got this!", maya-pumped%28b%29.gif Maya declared as she dove for the ball of dynamite and rushed out of the courtroom before anyone could stop her!

Suddenly there was a muted  *BANG* from outside the courtroom.

"MAYA!? MAYA!? Oh god, please don't-" phoenix-ohshit.gif

*cough*cough*cough* "The defense is still in one piece and ready to continue, you honor!", http://i36.tinypic.com/263vxvq.png Maya said as she stumbled back into the court looking a little worse for wear to say the least.

"Man, I never knew I could run THAT fast. Man though, it was strenuous finding a safe place to lob it. Ugh, some days you just can't rid of a bomb!", Maya said striking a great deal of deja vu for the Joker and Batman @Ryannumber1gamer.

Unfortunately this gave Joker the opportunity.

"Harley! Come on in! The stand's still warm and buzzing!', the Joker commanded.

Related image

"Eyup! Here I am Puddin'!", she said jumping into his arms.

"Were the big mean lawyers bullying you sweetie!?"

"Oh why yes, my dear! How about we stand up to them and watch the egg on their face merrily slide down when we're through?"

"I'd like that, Mr. J!"

"My! A witness tag team!?", 3IgNxTd.gif the Judge said caught up in all drama, practically having forgotten the bomb from not too long ago!

bubble-objection.gif

franziska-zoom%28b%29.gif

"Again with your rashly foolish actions in court Ms. Quinn", Franziska Von Karma spoke up.

"Or don't you realize!?"

"WAH!? HOLD IT ya sliver-mane! Mr. J said he's too bothered by you-"

bubble-objection.gif

"Allow me to explain, Ms. Quinzel", Godot piped up as his smooth remix began playing over the school's speakers.

godot-heh%20mug.gif

"In case you haven't realized, you and your jack of a joker card have each been cross-examined by a prosecutor who's now tied to you, having been the official on this trial day to keep watch over your testimonies".

"Which means, you TWO are now stuck with us TWO!",

franziska-withwhip%28b%29.gif

Franziska capped things off while brandishing her whip.

"Heh, heh. Long time no see, wild mare", Godot greeted Franziska as she took her place next to him on the prosecutor's bench.

"Y'know when we're actually cooperating at not each others' throats, I can admire your flare!"Related image

"HMPH! Well Mr. Godot, you weren't half bad handling the foolish Clown Prince of FOOLS, I'll admit", Franziska responded to the coffee-addict.

franziska-tisk%28a%29.gif

"Two on two eh!? Well then, let's have it!"

bubble-holdit.gif

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"HEY! What are we!? Chopped liver!?", Phoenix protested.

XkfniAc.gif

"I think they forgot who each others' opponents actually were Nick", Maya said.

latest?cb=20130628195443

"Well, those two might be good pal, but they sure ain't no Mr. Edgeworth. Imagine what'll happen if they rescue him and he leads the operation from there!" 

latest?cb=20120902193110

"Detective, I'd suggest you stop speaking such blasphemy about myself and the lovely silver mane". Godot spoke up

"Ah, Godot Blend #146, a smooth taste, a hint of love and passion placed into it's creation. I think it's safe to say love is in the air, wouldn't you agree Trite?"  @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130628195443

"Well, those two might be good pal, but they sure ain't no Mr. Edgeworth. Imagine what'll happen if they rescue him and he leads the operation from there!" 

latest?cb=20120902193110

"Detective, I'd suggest you stop speaking such blasphemy about myself and the lovely silver mane". Godot spoke up

"Ah, Godot Blend #146, a smooth taste, a hint of love and passion placed into it's creation. I think it's safe to say love is in the air, wouldn't you agree Trite?"  @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

phoenix-coffee%28b%29.gif

"I must admit, Mr. Godot, no one throws nor makes coffee as good as you do!", Phoenix agreed, accepting a cup himself.

phoenix-chugs.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20120902193100

"Speaking of which Trite, I heard Ol' Silver Mane's brother's disappeared". Godot began.

"Ah, and here comes the next cup of coffee. Blend......#21. Ah one of my originals. A mysterious concoction, filled with mystery and suspense. An ingredient that changes every time. Truly, the perfect for for a man of action, no?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120902193100

"Speaking of which Trite, I heard Ol' Silver Mane's brother's disappeared". Godot began.

"Ah, and here comes the next cup of coffee. Blend......#21. Ah one of my originals. A mysterious concoction, filled with mystery and suspense. An ingredient that changes every time. Truly, the perfect for for a man of action, no?" 

"Wow, news travels nearly as fast I do around here!", Sonic the Hedgehog said from behind the defense's bench. Image result for sonic the hedgehog

"Yes, Godot! Mr. Miles Edgeworth has been kidnapped!", Phoenix Wright confirmed.

phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

As for WHO well......let's just say we're not done proving Whodunnit!"

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20120902193109

"Very well Trite. I suppose for this one occasion, I can help you out, seeing as Kitten would have wanted me to help you. We'll find Smiles. Isn't that right Silver Mane?" 

latest?cb=20120728012627

"You hear that Nick? Mr. Godot's gonna help us prove Joker's behind this and find Miles!" 

latest?cb=20120728012636

"Which is lucky! He promised to buy us some hamburgers and marathon the latest season of Steel Samurai!" Maya exclaimed.

raw

"HE DID WHAT NOW!?" Godot exclaimed in shock

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120902193109

"Very well Trite. I suppose for this one occasion, I can help you out, seeing as Kitten would have wanted me to help you. We'll find Smiles. Isn't that right Silver Mane?" 

latest?cb=20120728012627

"You hear that Nick? Mr. Godot's gonna help us prove Joker's behind this and find Miles!" 

latest?cb=20120728012636

"Which is lucky! He promised to buy us some hamburgers and marathon the latest season of Steel Samurai!" Maya exclaimed.

raw

"HE DID WHAT NOW!?" Godot exclaimed in shock

"You'll have plenty of time to discuss that in the lobby! As for now, in the light of this new turn of events, the court shall break for a recess!", the Judge declared.

background-%28ani%29gavel.gif

Alright! @Ryannumber1gamer Kat and Katii @Emperor Robrainiac You're back! maya-nod.gif Heheh, two cats back with us!

"...............................franziska-whip.gif" maya-shock.gif"OW!"

"You kinda had that one coming Maya". Sonic the Hedgehog said. Image result for sonic the hedgehog

"Alright guys, the finale is approaching for real this time!", Phoenix said as he came to the group with Gumshoe and Godot in tow.

"Right, the good detective and Trite have gotten me caught up on the situation", Godot said. godot-side%28b%29.gif

"So, it seems like the Clown and his girlfriend are saving a "confession" from the defendant up their sleeves".

"Thankfully", Phoenix informed, "they can't afford to do that just yet as we've managed to shift suspicion onto them", phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif Phoenix said.

Heheheheheheheheh............*click*

"Wright and company! Just the people I wanted to see!", lana-mad%28b%29.gifsaid Lana as she appeared before them. "Communications have now been fixed so I was able to get on the phone with one the our officers, who just reported that she is with Mr. Dent who is alive and well at the medical bay."

gumshoe-thinking%28b%29.gif

"Wait a minute, "she"? No, that couldn't be......", Gumshoe thought.

lana-mad%28b%29.gif

"She says that upon his recovery, Mr. Dent wishes to speak a confession of sorts to the court."

"Wait, so like, he did it all along?"

maya-thinking%28b%29.gif

Hehehehoohoo...........*click*

Before Lana could answer, a bailiff came to speak to her on some important matters.

She excused herself for a moment and the group continued to discuss the situation.

"Two-Face...the fallen DA of Gotham......:"

franziska-hmph%28b%29.gif

"he could have done it. Gases creating split personalities, fits his M.O."

godot-forward%28b%29.gif

"Well if that's the case, then I'd say all's well and in the bag!"

gumshoe-laughing%28b%29.gif

"Heheheheheh, why yes, it all went according to our plan didn't it?..............Related imagePals!?", said the Joker who suddenly surprised the group out of their wits from behind!

"Why yes, I doubt he was actually going to confess to any sort of thing, but thankfully our well crafted performance has brought the fiend into the truth of light, wouldn't you agree?"

"WHAT!?"

phoenix-ohshit.gif

franziska-damage.gif

godot-damage.gif

"Oh now don't look so surprised! Oh Harley, I trust you got all the juicy bits on the tape recorder!"

"Sure thing Mr. J!"

Image result for joker and harley animated

"Good oh good Prosecutor In Chief!", the Joker signaled over Lana.

"What is it-"

"I'd like to submit evidence!"

lana-sweating%28b%29.gif

"WHAT!?", she said shocked.

"On this recording you'll see that we and the defense team here were going over our strategy on nailing the true villain in cahoots with Neptune......Mr. Harvey Dent! I do believe you are under multi-universal law to accept it while this trial is in session, no?"

lana-damage.gif

"GRCK!"

"Wait a minute, that tape was taken illegally and manipulated-!"

"Prove it blue boy", the Joker interrupted, "Oh and by the way, Kat @Ryannumber1gamer, no hard feelings about trying to make you look like the bad guy after all, right? All part of the plan! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH!"

"Urp!", was all Phoenix could say.

"I...have no choice. I wasn't around to verify whether or not it's how it went down!", Lana said.

"You hear that Wrighto! Now no matter what you do! No matter what logic you and your mooks pull, I can pin it all on Dent thanks to your help! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!", the Joker said as he and Harley strolled off.

"This is not good!"phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gifPhoenix said.

"They're gonna try and make it sound like we're on THEIR side just to win this trial!bubble-holdit.gif

godot-steams%28b%29.gif"Trite, please tell me that Edgeworth is on his way!"

"I'll make sure to ask @Emperor Robrainiac Katii about it", Phoenix said, "she was previously amongst the bootlegs keeping Edgeworth captive. I can only hope that her being accompanied by Kardia and Robrainiac means that Undyne and @MightyraySarge's team were winning. For now, we've got ONE playing card. They can't afford to indict Dent too early or too soon; it' make them look suspicious immediately, even in the judge's eyes", Phoenix deduced.

"Mr. Wright!", Lana said, "You best hurry then, because Mr. Dent is on his way from the medicl bay as we speak. He's with one of your subordinates Detective Gumshoe."

"Wait, oh no! You don't mean her, do you!/", Gumshoe said.

"I'm sorry detective but I did not have enough time to verify".

"Oh boy."

"Alright guys, this is really it! The last intermission before the grand slam finale!", Sonic said.

If anyone's got any business left to handle best due it now before recesss ends!"

@Ryannumber1gamer"So, Kat! You and Dusty with us, and Raven's crow, "Skye", eh?", maya-confident%28b%29.gif Maya asked the gravity shifter.

Meanwhile Phoenix went over to Katii. Katii! You probably already know that we need all the manpower we can get on the bench so you're with us!", Phoenix said. "But I must ask, you were holding Edgeworth hostage as one of the bootlegs, so please tell me, are the guys back there winning!? Will he be alright!?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Kat stood silent for a moment after hearing Joker's taunts.

"No more..." 

objection-vector.png

This caused Joker to turn back around. 

"I don't care what falsified evidence you have. We'll still win out. What's one piece of evidence that can we prove is false gonna do compared to the mountain of evidence we have on you!" Kat shouted.

"Enjoy yourself chuckles, because soon enough, the joke's gonna be on you, and when you lose, I'm gonna gravity kick your sick teeth into that ugly face of yours for hurting my friends, and turning me against them!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

48 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Meanwhile Phoenix went over to Katii. "Katii! You probably already know that we need all the manpower we can get on the bench so you're with us!", Phoenix said. "But I must ask, you were holding Edgeworth hostage as one of the bootlegs, so please tell me, are the guys back there winning!? Will he be alright!?"

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o8_250.png

"Hmmm... It's a little fuzzy. I do recall being grabbed by my tail, and tossed to the other side of the room.... Then I remember..."

After a brief moment of thinking, a bunch of random objects fell out of her overstuffed pouches. Thinking about it for a few seconds, Katii remembered.

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o2_250.png

"Oh... Oh yeah!" Katii snapped her fingers! "Don't worry Mr. Wright! They had the upper hand and defeated them, thanks to a little help from a freed, albet a little worn out, Edgeworth."

Katii looked at all the stuff she stole and groaned.

tumblr_oiklk24Uwe1rammm1o2_250.png

"Great, Did I black out from drinking again? Welp, suspension, here I come."

• Thumbs Up 2

11-harley-quinn-TAS-cuddle.nocrop.w529.h

"...That blonde dollface can be surprisingly scary..." 

"Ah, it's none of her business Puddin! Soon she'll be bootlegged again and beggin ya for forgiveness!"

phoenix-confident(b).gif

"So Mr. Edgeworth is going to be alright!" Phoenix exclaimed. 

"That's one less worry. The Joker's running out of bullets to shoot at me!" 

tumblr_inline_nqhc9rPODF1qkpnrw_500.gif

"What a lucky break! He'll be ready to take me out for hamburgers on Valentine's!" Maya exclaimed happily

latest?cb=20130111111439

"He can what now?!" Phoenix exclaimed in shock

godot-damage.gif

"I think Trite and I might agree on something for once..." Godot exclaimed in similar shock.

tumblr_inline_oinnz3sAIU1smjyab_500.gif

"Court is now back in session! Please make your way back to the courtroom". 

tumblr_inline_ofn2bffqqw1qkpnrw_500.gif

"Now then, I believe Mr. Joker and Mrs Quinn had something they wished to discuss against the defense?" The Judge asked.

batman-the-animated-series-joker-1.jpg

"Why I most certainly do Judgey! There's the sheer fact that me and the lovely Mrs. Quinn are being illegally threatened by the defense! It's enough to make a clown cry!" Joker said, trying to fake sadness.

latest?cb=20130329201546

"W-we're doing what now....?" Phoenix said.

latest?cb=20130723213036

"If you're so confident, clown. Why don't you explain to us how the foolish Mr. Phoenix Wright has done this?" 

250?cb=20100928165524

"Either brains aren't too big in the Ace Attorneyverse, or you're playing stupid Silverylocks! It's one Batsy sitting over there in that chair! A known lunatic in my world! And he's glaring and threatening me and the loving Mrs. Quinn!" Joker said, trying to fake fear. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Most intriguing! Please give your testimony on this matter then!"JWzBiL7.gif

bubble-%28ani%29witnessTestimony.gif

bubble-%28ani%29testimony.gif

Related image

1."Batman has been a thorn to my side and society for as long as time has sprung along its cogs of a journey", said the Joker.

2."He's such a big bully, beating up on us while we just try and give everyone a smile as we go by!", said Harley.

3. "Why indeed! I challenge his honor on the battlefield today declaring.......", said Joker.

4. "That B-Man testified deadright illegally in court directly against us!", Harley said.

5. "Isn't that right? Mr. Wright?", the Joker challenged.

phoenix-sweating%28a%29.gif

Really getting tired of people cracking that pun.  Phoenix thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20120902193109

"Yes, the cogs of time. Surely, an interesting topic. The seconds pass by, as if a clock hand slowly spinning, further and further. We're all prisoners of time's unruly grasps. All we can do is determine the hierarchy of the cogs". Godot said.

latest?cb=20120728012628

"Nick, I don't even think I understood what Mr. Godot said this time..." 

• Thumbs Up 3

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120902193109

"Yes, the cogs of time. Surely, an interesting topic. The seconds pass by, as if a clock hand slowly spinning, further and further. We're all prisoners of time's unruly grasps. All we can do is determine the hierarchy of the cogs". Godot said.

latest?cb=20120728012628

"Nick, I don't even think I understood what Mr. Godot said this time..." 

"This is a very grave mattter! Defense, your cross-examination better yield a noteworthy turnabout!"n3jX98V.gif

"You heard the lawyer Wrighto!", Joker taunted.

"That's right, Wright-man, or B-Man takes the the plunge with you all!", Harley Quinn said bubbly.

phoenix-headshake.gif

phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

"I won't be throwing in the towel if that's what you're expecting by throwing all those terrible puns at me".

bubble-%28ani%29crossexamination.gif

20 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

1."Batman has been a thorn to my side and society for as long as time has sprung along its cogs of a journey", said the Joker.

bubble-holdit.gif

"And yet you always seem to lose, maybe it's time for a career change?"

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

@Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20111101023750

"My current establishment of employment is none of your concern Wrighto!" 

latest?cb=20130723213029

"Foolish Phoenix Wright, perhaps you could stop wasting our time with such foolish blabber when the contradiction is staring right into your foolish face". 

latest?cb=20120902193110

"Ah, Godot Blend #231, a back to basics taste and smell. You would be able to tell it from a moments notice. It stands out so well, it has such an obvious and distinct smell". 

latest?cb=20120728012632

"Not to pick sides here Nick, but I kinda agree with them, the contradiction is obvious..." Maya stated. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"O-of course, eh heh. " Geez, way to keep yourself calm Wright.

phoenix-sheepish%28a%29.gif

"Moving on then".

25 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

4. "That B-Man testified deadright illegally in court directly against us!", Harley said.

phoenix-objecting.gifbubble-objection.gif

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

*SIGH* "I can definitely see now that they don't teach law at clown college".

"Funny guy! But you better have a good explanation for that last outburst before we extract your funny bone, smart aleck!", the Joker warned.

"You tell him Puddin'!"Related image

"I'm of course referring to this book on Evidence Law. If Batman were to have prematurely testified against you, you'd win right here..........but HE WAS TESTIFYING ON SYD's BEHALF! Your argument starts to crumble here!"

phoenix-zoom%28b%29.gif

"I'm starting to count my blessings that Gotham's lawyers aren't usually as good as this guy, Harley", the Joker said frustrated.

franziska-tisk%28b%29.gif

"Unfortunately that won't do any good for you two right now, cornered by the best lawyers in the business", Franziska dug her heels in.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Yes, that does seem to be the truth..." 

"And since that makes Mr. Batman's claims valid...

and with the overwhelming evidence at this point...I believe I am ready to give a verdict". 

"I declare the defendant...."

"NOT GUILIT-"

objection-vector.png

latest?cb=20130111111439latest?cb=20120828185245latest?cb=20130723214535latest?cb=20151021224030

df4553197adcbb6b4863f3b40c4a99bd.gif

"I beg to differ Wrighto! They must teach law in your clown colleges, because this entire trial is a joke, a gag, a sham, and then some what ho!" 

"You forgot one last tiny piece of information. Little Miss Nep-Nep up there @Failinhearts can take five minutes out of her sexual fan service photo shoot to take the stand, and give us an even further detailed explanation of her confession!" Joker said, gigging. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh boy...guess the weird-outfitted one is gonna say something. But I bet it'll crumble like the rest of 'em so far." Lupin said.

"Let's hear it."

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Oh boy...guess the weird-outfitted one is gonna say something. But I bet it'll crumble like the rest of 'em so far." Lupin said.

"Let's hear it."

"You foolish fool!", Franziska said as she proceeded to whip Lupin for his ignorance from across the courtroom, man that whip was long!

franziska-whip.gif

"Actually, this is pretty bad considering the fact that it's our own client about to admit to her "guilt". These kinds of "testimonies" aren't nearly as easily dealt with!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Huh? You weren't admiring me this whole time? What reason do I have to exist then?" Purple Heart asks. "Bah, whatever. I'll play your little game. Games like these need some fanservice, you know."

"I guess I made those gas attacks. Like, whatever. It's just gas. Wasn't gonna hurt nobody."

"It was just gonna make them into totally better versions of themselves, ya know? I mean, it made me super duper sexy. Like, really sexy. So sexy, I bet my games will sell millions of copies from my presence alone."

"So don't go blaming clown-man. Blame my bud Kat, I guess."

"The only crime he's committing is that he's wearing a shirt. We all should be shirtless. Studies show that it boosts sales ten fold."

Tails groans. "This is all lies... Disgusting, disgusting lies."

• Thumbs Up 3

Kat leaped from her seat.

"First off, ew. Second off, why are you dragging me into your lies Nep-Nep?!" 

"As much as I disagree with your overall sexual tone, I have to ask...."

"The gravity shifter really was in kahoots with her this whole time?!" 

"N-no your honor! I swear! Think about it! I was defending Joker when I was under the influence of that stupid gas! He's obviously done the same to Nep-Nep and is trying to blame us both!" Kat shouted desperately.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 2/17/2017 at 9:48 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kat leaped from her seat.

"First off, ew. Second off, why are you dragging me into your lies Nep-Nep?!" 

"As much as I disagree with your overall sexual tone, I have to ask...."

"The gravity shifter really was in kahoots with her this whole time?!" 

"N-no your honor! I swear! Think about it! I was defending Joker when I was under the influence of that stupid gas! He's obviously done the same to Nep-Nep and is trying to blame us both!" Kat shouted desperately.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm"4judge-thinks.gif

The judge was deep in thought. But before he could so much as start the cross examination-bubble-holdit.gif

"Your honor! I'm afraid I cannot let this cross-examination pass through just yet. An important new witness has just arrived! She wishes to testify with all her might on Ms. Neptune's behalf!"lana-forceful%28b%29.gifLana Skye interjected.

"Now who could that be?", the Judge asked.

Then Phoenix and Maya saw who it was.

"N-no way!", they said.

phoenix-ohshit.gifmaya-shock.gif

"It's Neptune! The ACTUAL Neptune from Neptunia!"Image

@Failinhearts

• Thumbs Up 2

Neptune nods. "Hiya, guys! Wait... it's time to get serious?"

She transforms into Purple Heart. "My friend Neptune is innocent! She has saved my life, and my world twice now when she could've easily let us die and take over. You, mister Joker are behind this!"

"And I wil never, ever forgive you for this!"

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o9_250.png

"Mother of infinity, this new Nep's a lot more cringey than I remember..." Katii muttered to Robrainiac, referring to bootleg Neptunia. "Surely I wasn't that bad when I was under that stuff, was I?"

tumblr_ok74ikWWDR1rammm1o9_250.png

"Eh." Robrainiac shrugged. "Obnoxious kleptomaniac, yes. All horny and fanservicy no... thank every god in existance." 

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o8_250.png

"...Can't tell if I should be relieved or insulted by your response right now."

• Thumbs Up 5