Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

latest?cb=20130111090204

"Your honor. Persecutor Miles Edgeworth ready to take his seat as lead prosecutor" Edgeworth said triumphantly, being helped in by the Skylanders.

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon "Ah, Franziska, Godot. I appricate the thought, but I haven't been killed yet."

"Admittedly...I could be better..." Edgeworth said, as the massive wounds on his leg were easily seen by everyone. 

latest?cb=20120828185245

"M-My word! Mr. Edgeworth! What happened to your leg!?" 

"Why don't we ask our good old friend Mr. Napier?" Edgeworth retorted. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic, Sayaka and Tails ready their hands to point at their enemies. They begin to speak in unison "Objec-"

maxresdefault.jpg

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!"

SgVAd9Q.jpg

"Sorry. For some reason, it's a force of habit."

The Disciples look at each other and shrug as they follow Kaede's words. "No, that's wrong!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Jeff Dan Dunn bursted in all of a sudden, apparently having woken up from being unconsious.

"He done never done any crimes, yer honor, and he ain't gone and gassed anyone!"

He did and you friggin' know it, Jigen thought. Besides, we still got one more trick up our sleeve to destroy that friggin' phony testimony. In fact, I'd say he's got the touch.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Give it up Joker!" Mog yelled! 

"It's over asshole, I've got a damn dinosaur and your fucking screwed!" Marcus hissed.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I...I... THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL NOT REST, UNTIL YOU'VE ALL BREATHED YOUR LAST BREATH." Papyrus said, panting heavily from the fight before.

"Au contrare mon amie." Robrainiac grinned smugly. "It will be you who will breath his last breath... well, at least in that form anyway.

"Don't ever speak french again, Robrainiac." Kardia rolled her eyes.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Are you sure you're okay, Edgeworth?" Amitie asked. "Your foot really hurts...I'm sorry I didn't do better at the healing..."

"You sure you can do this?" Sig asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Good infinity.. His leg. I know my enchantments, and that wound looks like it was from an enchanted blade." Katii said quietly, "I didn't realize that... Oh man, Papyrus, what happened?"

"We got this, whiskers." Mayhem said, "When in court, do as the attorneys do."

"Um... what?" The catling cocked her head in confusion.

"When the time comes, a good ol anime style objection with your pals shall do the trick." 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"M-My word! Mr. Edgeworth! What happened to your leg!?" 

"Why don't we ask our good old friend Mr. Napier?" Edgeworth retorted. 

File:Fx cine shantae pose 5.png

"Okay! Someone take a picture of that injury!" *click*

"Now that we've got a copy for reference, let's get to healing that leg! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGAH!", Shantae said as she healed the magical injury.

Edgeworth's Injury added to the court record.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Thanks, Shantae!" Amitie said. "You're pretty awesome, you know." Amitie smiled.

"Thanks for helping our friend." Sig said, with a bit of relief in his usual monotone voice.

• Thumbs Up 2

Edgeworth nodded. "I have to Amitie. This is for everyone". 

edgeworth-pointing(a).gif

"Lana, I'd like to contribute some new evidence, if you will, I would like to use that TV". 

tumblr_inline_nqfipeWDWX1qkpnrw_500.gif

"V-Very well Miles...but are you sure you're...able?" Lana asked concerned.

tumblr_inline_mkfras82nw1qz4rgp.gif

"M-Miles, what the hell have you been up to!?" Franziska asked, showing a rare moment of concern. 

latest?cb=20130630173901

"Thank you Shantae...that feels a bit better." 

Edgeworth could walk on his own now, but there was a noticeable limp. Shantae mostly repaired it, but there's gonna be a little bit of a healing progress still.

Edgeworth placed a DVD into the TV, replaying footage. 

"Joker, old boy. It appears you made one mistake. Not doing research. I had hidden cameras placed up in the school for performance monitoring, and you've made one mistake". 

The video plays Evil Terriful stabbing Edgeworth, followed by Joker charging in, admitting to the crime, and coming in with the bootlegs. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"You chumps are full of it! The Joker is good guy! It all part of a game!" R'ucku accused. "Skylosers may have beat us at conference room but we ain't going down without a FIGHT!" 

"DURR YEAH! What he said! G'urf like silly clown! Silly Clown bring happiness and burgers to the world!" G'urf protested stupidly.

Meanwhile Comet and co were right alongside Edgeworth.

"Don't listen to them! Joker is a liar and a crook!" Comet said.

"The evidence is all here!" Cariss said.

"You can do it Mr. Edgeworth!" Fura, Saffy, and Bud all cheered.

"Bring it home!" Ty said giving a thumbs up.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130111090204

"Your honor. Persecutor Miles Edgeworth ready to take his seat as lead prosecutor" Edgeworth said triumphantly, being helped in by the Skylanders.

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon "Ah, Franziska, Godot. I appricate the thought, but I haven't been killed yet."

franziska-clench%28b%29.gifedgeworth-thinking%28a%29.gifgodot-heh.gif

"You're unbelievably foolish if you think we're going to back out and let you finish this on your own Miles", Franziska said.

"Men of great worth should know well not to try and strain themselves too far. I refuse to let your own worth be blown out like candles by letting you handle this alone", Godot spoke up.

• Thumbs Up 2

"A healing power that bypasses enchantments..." Mayhem said, impressed with Shantae's magic "Man, now that's healing magic."

"Ouch, I felt that..." Katii winced at the footage of Evil Terriful stabbing edgeworth,  

"Heh! Whaddya know?" Inkwelle smiled, "Looks like your evil action actually helped us in the end, Evil... Terry was it?"

• Thumbs Up 2

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

latest?cb=20140624112738

"On the contrary Sis, I would love it if you and Mr. Godot joined me for one final assault on as my loving sister would put it "A foolish clown's foolish testimony in the foolish hopes of getting away with a foolishly foolish crime". 

"And since we're gonna do this. Everyone get in line and give a testimony. I'll give you fair warning though, you only get one testimony line. We'll start with Mr. Rucku @Dee Dude shall we?

• Thumbs Up 3

Yoyo looked up at saw the end was nigh. "I hope this whole thing ends quickly." She sobed.

You and me both sister... Yaya sighed inside. 

Shadeyman just twiddled about. He didn't really care about anything anymore.

R'ucku's testimony.

"Joker is a clown! And clowns play jokes for fun. If you chumps can't take a joke then R'ucku will SMAAAASH you all!"

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth nodded. "I have to Amitie. This is for everyone". 

edgeworth-pointing(a).gif

"Lana, I'd like to contribute some new evidence, if you will, I would like to use that TV". 

tumblr_inline_nqfipeWDWX1qkpnrw_500.gif

"V-Very well Miles...but are you sure you're...able?" Lana asked concerned.

tumblr_inline_mkfras82nw1qz4rgp.gif

"M-Miles, what the hell have you been up to!?" Franziska asked, showing a rare moment of concern. 

latest?cb=20130630173901

"Thank you Shantae...that feels a bit better." 

Edgeworth could walk on his own now, but there was a noticeable limp. Shantae mostly repaired it, but there's gonna be a little bit of a healing progress still.

Edgeworth placed a DVD into the TV, replaying footage. 

"Joker, old boy. It appears you made one mistake. Not doing research. I had hidden cameras placed up in the school for performance monitoring, and you've made one mistake". 

The video plays Evil Terriful stabbing Edgeworth, followed by Joker charging in, admitting to the crime, and coming in with the bootlegs. 

*HEHHEHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH!"

"What's so funny, Mr. Joker?" 4judge-surprised(b).gif

Related image

"Oh your honor, it seems that these poor old saps seriosuly thought that trying the same old trick thrice would save them? What with a saving by dear old demon prosecutor Miles Edgeworth!? Hah! it seems you've all forgetten that he's been suspected of forging evidence as a prosecutor. Not only that, footage can easily be doctored.

FINALLY!

He pointed to his goons @Mightyray @Dee Dude @Terriful @Emperor Robrainiac @Cheawn @SurrealBrain @Ryannumber1gamer @Princess Jellicent

I'VE STILL GOT AN ARMY TO TESTIFY ON MY BEHALF! So Judge, this is it! One final testimony! No penalties, no allowing to screw-up! Loser takes the dive!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 3

P'py'rus's Testamony

"THE JOKER IS A HERO TO US ALL, AND IF YOU'RE ALL TO BLIND TO SEE THAT, I WILL OPEN ALL OF YOUR EYES MYSELF!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'll give mine, then." Jeff said.

1. Joker ain't some no good, yellow-bellied varmint, and anybody who dare done say otherwise is a liar and a cheat, or a no-good drunk.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Dee Dude said:

1. Joker is a clown! And clowns play jokes for fun. If you chumps can't take a joke then R'ucku will SMAAAASH you all!

objection-vector.png

edgeworth-shrug.gif

"If you recall Mr. Batman's testimony, I believe he referred to Joker as an insane madman with a rap list the size of Wright's bluffs, unfortunately Rucku, your testimony doesn't hold up in a court of law". 

This seemed to stun Rucku. 

Next, we'll have Papyrus, shall we @Emperor Robrainiac

• Thumbs Up 2

Shadeyman finally talks! In the most hushed voice possible.

"The Joker allows me to acquire free stuff. Oh wait... it wasn't my turn yet... sorry..."

13 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

*HEHHEHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH!"

"What's so funny, Mr. Joker?" 4judge-surprised(b).gif

Related image

"Oh your honor, it seems that these poor old saps seriosuly thought that trying the same old trick thrice would save them? What with a saving by dear old demon prosecutor Miles Edgeworth!? Hah! it seems you've all forgetten that he's been suspected of forging evidence as a prosecutor. Not only that, footage can easily be doctored.

FINALLY!

He pointed to his goons @Mightyray @Dee Dude @Terriful @Emperor Robrainiac @Cheawn @SurrealBrain @Ryannumber1gamer @Princess Jellicent

I'VE STILL GOT AN ARMY TO TESTIFY ON MY BEHALF! So Judge, this is it! One final testimony! No penalties, no allowing to screw-up! Loser takes the dive!!!!!

"You want a cross-examination battle?"Harvey Birdman asked.

"Hmph, then you better bring it!", Frisk said.

"Everybody! Let's give them all we got!", Maya said.

And then Phoenix opened up with his trademark http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-(ani)objection.gif

"EVERYBODY! LET'S SHOW THE REAL POWER OF TRUTH AND DRAG THESE GUYS INTO THE LIGHT OF IT! POWER UP THE OBJECTION!"phoenix-zoom%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

16 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

P'py'rus's Testamony

"THE JOKER IS A HERO TO US ALL, AND IF YOU'RE ALL TO BLIND TO SEE THAT, I WILL OPEN ALL OF YOUR EYES MYSELF!"

"OBJECTION."

Robrainiac did a very flashy pose as pointed at the skeleton, his cape flowing from seemingly nothing.

"Your Judgeness, I found a contradiction in this faulty testamony! We arrived at Edgeworth's office, you see, and we not only found it trashed, but also found these..."

Robrainiac pulled a card from nowhere, smiling at his magic trick. "Well, well, well, 'Mr. J.' Is this, your card?"  

• Thumbs Up 3