Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

@Emperor Robrainiac

miles-shrug(e).gif

"Alright then, let's have the skeleton's testimony, shall we @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon Wright".  

"You bet Edgeworth!",

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

Image result for undyne"NGAAAAAAAH! I'm here to help get some sense into that numbskull's head too!", Undyne cried as she joined Phoenix behind the bench.

• Thumbs Up 2

23 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"I'll give mine, then." Jeff said.

1. Joker ain't some no good, yellow-bellied varmint, and anybody who dare done say otherwise is a liar and a cheat, or a no-good drunk.

OBJECTION!

Amitie and Lupin both shouted it.

"We did this fair and square! Why do you think we cheated?! And...what's a drunk?" Amitie said.

"Someone who's had too much alcohol in their system, Amitie. And I say a good chunk of us aren't even old enough to start drinking." Lupin said.

"Not to mention you're apretty bad liar yourself." Lupin said.

"And Jeff tried to shoot Amitie in the head." Sig said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

OBJECTION!

Amitie and Lupin both shouted it.

"We did this fair and square! Why do you think we cheated?! And...what's a drunk?" Amitie said.

"Someone who's had too much alcohol in their system, Amitie. And I say a good chunk of us aren't even old enough to start drinking." Lupin said.

"And Jeff tried to shoot Amitie in the head." Sig said.

"Like I said before cowboy, your lies are gonna leave you high and dry!", Phoenix lectured.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jeff Dan Dunn was stunned by the sudden objection.

"Let's have @Mightyray Shadeyman up to the stand, and have his testimony destroyed next!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Jeff Dan Dunn was stunned by the sudden objection.

"Let's have @Mightyray Shadeyman up to the stand, and have his testimony destroyed next!" 

"As well as Ms. Yoyo after him too!", Phoenix shouted. phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Shadeyman quickly went into the box. And repeated their words again in the most hushed voice possible. Yoyo sheepish followed suit.

The Joker allows me to acquire free stuff.

Yoyo then adds. I only did it to preserve my family's honour.

OBJECTION! Sarge bellows at the two of them at the top of his lungs.

"You both know damn well that's a lie!"

"Shademon, you wanted to become a skylander to redeem yourself, not to steal shit!"

"And Yaya, I know damn well this isn't you, you are not a two bit stereotype. You are a speed demon, tech whiz and a damn fine skylander who has had others backs when many wouldn't heck not even I would!"

They both looked at each other stunned.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Shadeyman quickly went into the box. And repeated their words again in the most hushed voice possible. Yoyo sheepish followed suit.

The Joker allows me to acquire free stuff.

Yoyo then adds. I only did it to preserve my family's honour.

OBJECTION! Sarge bellows at the two of them at the top of his lungs.

"You both know damn well that's a lie!"

"Shademon, you wanted to become a skylander to redeem yourself, not to steal shit!"

"And Yaya, I know damn well this isn't you, you are not a two bit stereotype. You are a speed demon, tech whiz and a damn fine skylander who has had others backs when many won't!"

Even Rexy roared as if to say "OBJECTION!" She was in full agreement and had also stomped over the defense' bench to join Wright and company.

"It's all to you now @Ryannumber1gamerKat! Can you show Rock and Raven what their true paths are!?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Both are stunned from Sarge's harsh call out!

edgeworth-confident(a).gif

"Well @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon sis, it appears Mr Joker can't handle a run down by the three best prosecutors, the best defense attorney, and all of these heroes" 

"Next up is Raven!" 

"I like, have no idea why you guys are so totally lying about this. Kat, how could you like betray us? You like know where our place is"

objection-vector.png

"Raven, stop lying to yourself! This isn't you! You aren't some bubbly, brainless, eyecandy! You're a super smart, super strong, and super awesome gravity shifter, and I want you to return to normal, please!" Kat said, also showing Skye The Crow. 

"K-kat..?" Raven said, before getting stunned.

"What are you guys talking about?! Joker knows what's best for us robots!" Beck jumped up and tried to defend Joker.

"No, Rock, he doesn't. In fact, he sees you as nothing but disposable" Edgeworth said, presenting Beck's memory card, and the broken Alter Ego.

Beck is similarly stunned.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

"Who's next?! Who wants an ass-whoopin, huh?!" Lupin said.

"Heh, heh. It's not over yet m'boy!", the Joker piped up.

• Thumbs Up 2

43 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

naoto%203_zpsns1ymiog.png

"Huh what!? Oh!"

"I don't know why I'm actually here!"

Kirumi bursts into the court.

Kirumi_Toujou_14.png

"Yes there is a reason why you're here. Your existence is threatening the existence of one Ragna the Bloodedge!"

naoto%203_zpsns1ymiog.png

"Crap!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Ki'rbb'y was also dragged in along with the rest of the bootlegs. He had since woken up from the fight earlier.

"Ugh, back here again.... this stinks like spoiled milk."

Ki'rbb'y pulls out a pizza pie and stuffs it into his mouth. While chewing, he notices that everyone is taking one last shot to defend themselves.

"Woah woah woah woah woah! No one told me that we are pulling a last ditch effort here! Give me a second...."

Small pieces of pizza fell from Ki'rbb'y's mouth. Afterward, Ki'rbb'y swallows his pizza pie and states,

Ki'rbb'y's Testimony "Gotta Go Eat":

1. Eating is what I do, unlike your insistence that I don't!  Heck, I can even prove your kitchen is empty again, like it always is after I'm through with it! And Joker has so much more food for me, so he's the real good guy!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Cheawn said:

Ki'rbb'y was also dragged in along with the rest of the bootlegs. He had since woken up from the fight earlier.

"Ugh, back here again.... this stinks like spoiled milk."

Ki'rbb'y pulls out a pizza pie and stuffs it into his mouth. While chewing, he notices that everyone is taking one last shot to defend themselves.

"Woah woah woah woah woah! No one told me that we are pulling a last ditch effort here! Give me a second...."

Small pieces of pizza fell from Ki'rbb'y's mouth. Afterward, Ki'rbb'y swallows his pizza pie and states,

Ki'rbb'y's Testimony "Gotta Go Eat":

1. Eating is what I do, unlike your insistence that I don't!  Heck, I can even prove your kitchen is empty again, like it always is after I'm through with it! And Joker has so much more food for me, so he's the real good guy!

Image result for sonic ace attorney

"Sorry Kirb, but we've got that covered too!"

"Yes fellow blue person to battle!", Undyne agreed.Image result for undyne

Even Rexy was at the ready.Related image

"Image result for sonic ace attorney"Alright let's get cracking then! I wouldn't call good food the capsule's contents that you've swallowed, since they were confirmed to have been stolen from Labrelum Inc. "

"That's right!", Undyne agreed!

"Which means puffball", she japed at Kirby, "Your 'oh so good friend' Joker, POISONED YOU!", she declared with a finisher stunning Kirby!Image result for undyne ace attorney

• Thumbs Up 2

Ki'rbb'y screams in terror at the revelation!

"Ew ew ew ew ew! That's not even a food company!"

Ki'rbb'y stuck out his tongue and rubs his hands over it, trying to get rid of every trace of the capsule.

"Joker! Why!? What was the point of feeding me poison!?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Evil Terriful walked in to the courtroom. "Alright. Let's get something straight. The Joker was NOT involved in this. As insane as he is, he didn't do anything. I should know."

On 2/18/2017 at 11:40 AM, Terriful said:

Evil Terriful walked in to the courtroom. "Alright. Let's get something straight. The Joker was NOT involved in this. As insane as he is, he didn't do anything. I should know."

"How foolish!"franziska-clench%28b%29.gif, Franziska cut him off with a crap of the whip.franziska-whip.gif

"You won't get away with sloppy reasoning like that!", bubble-takethat.gif Lightning said as she threw down the photos of Joker disciplining EVil Terriful from before.

"I've heard you can be a brute, @Terriful, but not as bad as he's made you!", she capped off.Image result for lightning final fantasy

franziska-tisk%28b%29.gif

"The records of you lazing around even more so than usual and that instruction letter from Joker to you, aren't doing the clown any favors in the court's eyes either", Franziska strengthened the argument.

"Indeed Cool Cat", godot-pointing-mug.gif Godot said mockingly.

"You may be some hot stuff, but even you weren't hot enough to power up a magical injury so rowdily! "

bubble-takethat.gifgodot-objection.gifAnd with that, Godot presented Edgeworth's leg injury.

"Now sit boy! godot-zoom%28b%29.gif THE GROWN-UPS ARE TALKING!", Godot commanded, thus effectively stunning EVil Terriful into submission!

• Thumbs Up 3

Evil Terriful took his seat like he was told to. "Who knew having fun with Edgeworth would in turn become my downfall..." he has a evil look in his eye as if he could snap at any moment. But at the risk of getting killed, he wouldnt."

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_ok74ikWWDR1rammm1o9_250.png 

"It's like I said, Evil Terri, humiliation. Not torture." Robrainiac smiled, "Just as satisfying, less messy, less life changing, and easier to cover up."

tumblr_ok73ytvkFg1rammm1o4_250.png

"Probably should have checked for the cameras as well." Kardia added "Rule number one of villainy, make sure no one's watching."

tumblr_oiklk24Uwe1rammm1o3_250.png

"Hey! Quit giving him ideas!"

• Thumbs Up 4

As R'ucku was still stunned. G'urf decided to give his 'testimony' as stupid as he was..

"Silly clown is a happy clown. Happy clowns make us laugh and be happy. They also drive tiny cars, honk their noses, squirt flowers, and GIVE US YUMMY BURGERS! G'urf like burgers, don't you?"

Like that helped....

Comet and co finally came to snap R'ucku and G'urf out of it.

latest?cb=20140217181159

"R'ucku please! This isn't you, I know you love fighting but you do it for passion and to protect others. Not to hurt anyone out of fury!" Fura said.

"You're not R'ucku. You're ROCKU!" Saffy cried out.

"And you're seriously not that fat." Cariss snarked.

"G'urf. I know you're weren't always the smartest guy around but you're not straight up brain dead!" Ty said.

"You're weren't exactly a stud to begin with but sheesh....." Bud cringed.

"The point is...you're simple minded, but you're loyal too, you can be kinda lazy but you're there to support your brother and your friends too! You know who you are? You're GRAFF!" Comet said.

• Thumbs Up 4

Jeff Dan Dunn was still stunned.

Lupin decides to attempt to snap him out of it. "Jigen, I know you're still in there, buddy. I know you want out as badly as we want you out...maybe even more!"

"Come on, buddy, you're not a stupid cowboy! You're Daisuke Jigen!"

I know that, Boss, and I'm doin' my friggin' best, but this cowboy idiot doesn't seem like he wants to let me escape, Jigen thought.

"Come on, Jigen! I know you can do it!" Amitie said.

"You are a fellow warrior, not an imbecile who speaks in strange words." Goemon said.

"Jigen? I don't know you that well, but I'm pretty sure you're not a cowboy." Arle said.

"You don't look like a cow, but you're hit by what Lupin said was...'crazy gas?' You wouldn't have tried to shoot Amitie in the head if you were in there, and you would not have hurt Goemin." Sig said. "So...change back so you don't try to shoot your friends in the head, alright?"

Of course the bug kid has to mention that, Jigen thought. I'll make it up to 'em somehow. That is, if we get out of this friggin' trial alive.

• Thumbs Up 3

4judge-surprised(b).gif

"I-i-incredible! I've never seen a cross-examination so marvelously handled!", the Judge complimented.

background-%28ani%29gavel.gif

4judge-normal(b).gif"And so it seems that this trial has come to a close at last!

4judge-thinks.gifQuite a shame, I was hoping for a more bombastic finale with some contributions from Mr. Wright himself, but no matter!

The court finds Ms. Neptune of Skylanders Academy NOT Gu-

bubble-objection.gifbubble-objection.gif

franziska-damage.gif

"WHA!?"

godot-break%28a%29.gif

"GAH!?"

edgeworth-damage.gif

*CLICK*

"And freeze frame of a perfect moment! HA! You really thought you had us beat, didn't you!?"Image result for joker animated series

"They sure looked like they did sweetie", Harley Quinn added.

4judge-shakes.gif*SIGH* "For the last time, what is it, Mr. Joker!?"

joker cartoon - Google Search:

"It seems you all have such lousy memories, so I'll remind you! I said I had an army of testifiers, but what good is any army with its leaders, me and Ms. Quinzel here of course! Again, you've done such a glorious job entertaining us! But you still can't topple our final statement!

"You have no proof whatsoever that couldn't have been doctored that proves I was there from the start! I'd have to have been to be in charge of this little circus!"

"WHY, you're right!?" 4judge-surprised(b).gif

"Indeed your honor! While everyone's been crumbling testimonies round the clock, they forgot about the one that truly matters because it's the bonafide truth! And the real kicker? They're all out of ammo too! Every single scrap of evidence has been shown and combed, wasted on these sad bootlegs! So your honor, please! I plead you to not listen to these chaps that speak evil, and grant me custody of everyone here on the behalf of L.O.S.E. We promise we'll give them the help they need!Joker TNBA by porqueyosoyfederic.deviantart.com on @DeviantArt: "Especially ol' Batsy over there!"

phoenix-handsondesk%28a%29.gif

Hmmmm, he's right that all evidence has been shown, but I can't help but feel like we're overlooking something still, Phoenix thought.

"Avenger I do believe the spiky-haired gentleman is thinking something that we aught to be", Birdman whispered to his bird. "If my lawyer senses aren't wrong here, there's something funnier than this clown up with the evidence".Image result for harvey birdman

"Maya, remember that witness from yesterday?", Frisk asked. Image result for frisk undertale

"Yeah, it's not just that, but also about what we learned that day too!", Maya whispered back to the boy. maya-bench-profile%28b%29.gif

Not noticing the defense bench's pondering, Joker went to gloat, "Poor Miles Edgeworth! You thought you were bound to pull a lucky win like the last two days! You put all your hope and trust in this rag-tag team of rip-offs. But most rashly, you put your biggest trust in a cheapskate lawyer, two for the price of one, a girl who's dressed even too lame for a circus and some easily manipulated kid!? I truly pity you. ALL OF YOU IN THIS ACADEMY!" edgeworth-strained%28a%29.gif

Related imageYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA! Well once the judge slams down his gavel, you can consider yourselves all-"

"Wait a minute..........we Image result for ace attorney got it"

"D'oh! What's with you people!?"Related image

"Don't you know when a joke has run its course?!"

"Joker, you were close. So close to winning. You cleverly hid like a king in a game of chess behind your pieces, but now you've made the same mistake by forgetting about us four", Phoenix said. phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"You see Mr. J of the Okers, we've had some time to actually think through all of this", Harvey Birdman said. Image result for harvey birdman

"And the friends of our's that you dare call clueless, useless, let alone rip-offs have given us all the more power", Maya warned. maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"Yes, now you'll see what happens when you get too cocky!" Frisk spoke up. "I may be new to this, literally out of the package, but welling within all of us a power of determination scales unknown! Related image

"Ummm, Mr, Edgeworth! @Ryannumber1gamer Trucy warned, "I think you might want to inform everyone unaffected and not on the witness stand in the courtroom to brace themselves! The only times I see Daddy like that are when he unleashes The True Turnabout Mode ! Now imagine that x4!" trucy-pumped%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20130630173902

"Poor Joker. You should learn that your jokes need to be funny first before people laugh at them. Your evidence has failed on me for the record, seeing as it was proven I didn't falsify evidence a long time ago. If you also recall, The "Demon Prosecutor" as you put it got us through the first two days with the help with the turnabout attorney. Just as we'll do now".

Edgeworth gave a final smirk. "Skylanders. Brace yourselves while Wright and I finish this unfunny hack once and for all @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon". 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Something's telling me we should take cover..." Lupin said.

"I agree. Let's go" Goemon said.

"Hey, wait for me!" Amitie said.

"Right behind ya!" Arle said.

"I'm coming, too." Said Sig.

They all hide under various objects. Jeff Dan Dunn remains stunned, and unable to move. Jeff isn't pleased, but Jigen? He wants this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ki'rbb'y frantically pulls out a pizza box and opens it. Then he hops into the box and closes it to hide from the inevitable attack. Ki'rbb'y fits perfectly since he can deflate his body. But that pizza box definitely won't hold up against what's coming next....

"Oh so help us! Now we're going to get it.... Someone remind me why we even did this instead of having lunch."

• Thumbs Up 2