Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Sarge walks up to Shademon. "What do I do with all this stuff?" They hiss, confused as to what to do.

"Mog will help you out in putting the stuff back." Sarge nudges Mog to offer to help.

She walks up to the digimon and smiles "I'll do my best! Let's go return all this stuff to their rightful place once the trial is over!" She strikes a pose next to Shademon.

"IS THAT SO? WELL, I BELIEVE  MUST THANK YOU." Papyrus smiled as he pat his old friend on the head,  "STILL A SAVIOR OF MONSTERS AND ALL LIVING THINGS, EXACTLY HOW I REMEMBER YOU FRISK."

"HEY WAIT A MINUTE,NOT TO BE RUDE BUT..." Papyrus lifted an eyebrow, "I DON'T RECALL YOU BEING CHATTY, LAST TIME WE MET." 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Edgeworth walked over to the defense's table, past Franziska, Frisk, Maya, Phoenix, and Godot. 

0f5z6ez15zcy.jpg

"O-oh. Hey Edges." 

raw

Edgeworth remained silent for a moment. 

latest?cb=20120728012632

"What's he up to Nick?" Maya asked, curious.

Suddenly Edgeworth extended his hand to Harvey, offering a handshake.

"Well, don't mind if I do, Edges!", Harvey said as he shook the prosecutor's hand firmly.

34 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Looking over everything, Edgeworth couldn't help but smile. 

tumblr_o47mi2jC8X1v17gvko3_400.gif

"Looks like everyone's finally back to normal". Edgeworth said, happy that things were finally normal and that the Joker was caught.

Image result for joker not amused

"GRNGH! This isn't over! Wrighto! Edges! You Birdy Man! We'll appeal! I'll be back and-"

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/3/38/AA1_Phoenix_Smug.png/revision/latest?cb=20140524123112

"Ehhh, I'd say it's over for him. Ain't that right guys?", Phoenix consulted his allies.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh yeah. Totally." Sayaka chuckles. "Guess you could say..." Sayaka points her finger at the Joker. "The joke's on him!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby watched as Papyrus and Katii leave the courtroom for spaghetti. He sighed and turned back to the Joker.

I'd love to go with them... but this is much more important....

Kirby paces back and forth around the courtroom, waiting for the verdict to be given. As he passes by the defense's table, he smiles at Edgeworth.

"Uh... sorry for all of that commotion earlier... with the star and all over nothing...."

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20120828185107

"Unfortunately Mr. Joker, I disagree. You will not be appealing anything. This case has been going on long enough. I've known both Mr. Wright and Mr. Edgeworth for a number of years and I would trust them and their word. You've shown yourself to be a underhanded, manipulative, and sneaky snake. The best thing I'll offer you Joker is one final request after I close this case". 

Edgeworth smiled. 

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon "I must say Mr. Birdman. Working with you has been...quite the interesting experience. As much as I hate to admit it, I don't think I would've been able to pull off those wins without your help, and the others' help". Edgeworth complimented. @Cheawn Edgeworth looked at Kirby. "It's alright. No harm was done". 

"And now, without further ado. It's time to give our verdict, no more objections or hold its". 

The judge gave a warm smile. 

"I declare the case of Mr. Napier and L.O.S.E V Neptune and Skylanders Academy, and the defendant Miss. Nep Nep @Failinhearts

216671-ace-attorney-not-guilty-gif.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120828185107

"Unfortunately Mr. Joker, I disagree. You will not be appealing anything. This case has been going on long enough. I've known both Mr. Wright and Mr. Edgeworth for a number of years and I would trust them and their word. You've shown yourself to be a underhanded, manipulative, and sneaky snake. The best thing I'll offer you Joker is one final request after I close this case". 

Edgeworth smiled. 

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon "I must say Mr. Birdman. Working with you has been...quite the interesting experience. As much as I hate to admit it, I don't think I would've been able to pull off those wins without your help, and the others' help". Edgeworth complimented. @Cheawn Edgeworth looked at Kirby. "It's alright. No harm was done". 

"And now, without further ado. It's time to give our verdict, no more objections or hold its". 

The judge gave a warm smile. 

"I declare the case of Mr. Napier and L.O.S.E V Neptune and Skylanders Academy, and the defendant Miss. Nep Nep @Failinhearts

216671-ace-attorney-not-guilty-gif.gif

And with that, confetti poured down onto the courtroom celebrating the defense's victory!

Image result for ace attorney movie confetti

• Thumbs Up 4

"Haha! We won!" Neptune cheers and runs around the courtroom, high-fiving anyone.

Meanwhile, in Geonosis....

tumblr_mtr3feezgP1rx429ko1_500.gif

"Are. You. KIDDING ME?! The one Skylander we could capture through means of NOT using brute force and even that failed?!"

latest?cb=20160301065035

"Raaaaawr! I'm so mad, I need to beat something up! Shirokuma! Time for your usual thrashing! This'll be for letting Monomi go like that!"

latest?cb=20150224234432

"Puhuhuhu! Good thing I set another me loose in the Academy, though! The time inches closer and closer... Ah, I can already feel the nostalgia kicking in!"

• Thumbs Up 5

latest?cb=20120814154842

"Calm yourself Monokuma". 

"I've done as you asked, and everything has been set. When you're ready to go, we'll throw those foolish Skylanders into as much despair as humanly possible @Failinhearts"

• Thumbs Up 5

latest?cb=20160301065233

"Oh, indeed! I just need to get the kids ready! Every father knows that it's a pain to prepare their rowdy children for family outings!"

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Oh yeah. Totally." Sayaka chuckles. "Guess you could say..." Sayaka points her finger at the Joker. "The joke's on him!"

"WHHHHHHHHY YOUUUUUUUU."

"Hm. Harley

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120828185105

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

"Well Mr. Joker? Any last requests?" The judge questioned, sticking true to his word.

"You honor.......I JUST WANTED LOVE! JUSTICE! TRUTH!"

The Joker got on his knees!

"Oh please your honor! Batman! Wrighto! It's no fun when a little teddy bear calls the shots! That little brat couldn't control the likes  of ME! So he urm, used rather convincing matters to have us try and get L.O.S.E.'s coporate hands on you all!"Image result for joker not amused

"Hey Mr. J!",Image result for harley quinn animatedHarley whispered to him.

"Oh ho! That's right my dear!", Related image

"Your honor! We'd like to be placed under house arrest on this here Academy! @Failinhearts @Ryannumber1gamer @Emperor Robrainiac@Dee Dude It's true that you fine ladies and gentlemen have beaten those L.O.S.E.R.S. and now even my lovely self and QUinn here!"

"All we ask in return is shelter and participation in that Valentine's Day dance, ummmmmcstrictly supervised of course. You'll barely even notice us around!"

"And in exchange CoolEdge, we can even clue you in on some of their plans"Related image

"And we'll start now by saying "I QUIT L.O.S.E. and will even testify to their vile-ness and push to have them blacklisted and deeed 'villainous across all worlds and dimensions!"

lana-mad%28b%29.gif

"I hate to say it. But he sounds genuine, and that would certainly gurantee that L.O.S.E. can't pull this sort of business again. Mr. Wright and Mr. Edgeworth".

• Thumbs Up 2

"Are you sure we can trust the Joker? Like, the Joker?" Sayaka asks. "I mean... you know..."

"HE'S THE DAMN JOKER!"

"I know. I have the same feelings too, Sayaka. But if The Joker really has an idea of what their next plans are, we might need to go for it." Sonic replies.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Haha! We won!" Neptune cheers and runs around the courtroom, high-fiving anyone.

Meanwhile, in Geonosis....

tumblr_mtr3feezgP1rx429ko1_500.gif

"Are. You. KIDDING ME?! The one Skylander we could capture through means of NOT using brute force and even that failed?!"

latest?cb=20160301065035

"Raaaaawr! I'm so mad, I need to beat something up! Shirokuma! Time for your usual thrashing! This'll be for letting Monomi go like that!"

latest?cb=20150224234432

"Puhuhuhu! Good thing I set another me loose in the Academy, though! The time inches closer and closer... Ah, I can already feel the nostalgia kicking in!"

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120814154842

"Calm yourself Monokuma". 

"I've done as you asked, and everything has been set. When you're ready to go, we'll throw those foolish Skylanders into as much despair as humanly possible @Failinhearts"

"Frankly, I could care less for either side, but I can't resist giving a SURPRISE!", came the voice of Starscream!Image result for starscream robots in disguise 2015

"My, my, what an odd pair you two make. One dead and one a two-faced bear"RID Starscream by Aiuke

"Certainly not the company I'd prefer to make, though it seems like this world's Starscream thought differently", the new Starscream said to the two.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby hops up and down, grabbing some of the confetti falling from the ceiling!

"Woohoo! We won! We undid the Joker's evil mind control, proved he was behind that mind control, saved Neptune, and got the Joker to change his evil ways! This is great! Victory dance?"

So once again Kirby does his trademark Kirby Dance. This time, it's a shuffle to the left, a cartwheel to the right, followed by Kirby throwing confetti around while spinning and finishing with a front flip. After dancing, Kirby runs over to Sayaka.

"But Sayaka, he has changed, he just said so! We'll be fine!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Tell that to every time Dr. Wily says he's changed. Come on Rock, tell him!" Sayaka says to Kirby.

Meanwhile...

latest?cb=20130707010733

"Ugh. That's the problem with alternate universes. When you kill someone, there's always another one somewhere..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sarge just cringed at the Joker pleading with the judge and walked out. The 'trial' was over and he had work to do.

Mog and Shademon gathered up the stolen goods and began to make their way out in order to return everything to where it once came.

Yaya just sighed... "I completely forgot about Valentine's Day... but after all of this I think it can stay forgotten in my mind, yeesh."

She then made her way out and head off to work on her car.

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Meanwhile...

latest?cb=20130707010733

"Ugh. That's the problem with alternate universes. When you kill someone, there's always another one somewhere..."

"Heh heh heh, oh how little you know, you amusing little creature. I was a ghost from a different universe, but this shell you see is that of the very Starscream you killed. ANd let me assure you, unlike him, I DON'T DIE AT ALL. I may be scrapped, maybe even disintegrated, my spark is endless and indestructible! I made sure it was "Monokuma-proof" too, courtesy of your factory! Did I mention I can inhabit machines with my spark too?"Image result for starscream robots in disguise 2015

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_inline_nyqt1uDDlz1tis5fc_500.png

"Is that meant to scare me? Make me gulp in fear? Make me tremble in my wittle boots?"

latest?cb=20160301065233

"Because it isn't!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Um... Uh... I'm not buying all this." Inkwelle scratched his head. "This guy is the Joker after all. You know, one of the most notorious criminals ever known?"

"I'm with Inkwelle, here." Katii added, "You can never trust an evil clown."

"KATII! MR INKWELLE! I'M SURPRISED AT YOU!" Papyrus scolded. "IF HE SAYS HE'S CHANGED, THEN WE SHOULD GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. WHO KNOWS, MAYBE HE COULD BE A GREAT FRIEND."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I agree with Sayaka...Wily always supposedly changes his ways but betrays you five minutes later! He burned Light Labs to ashes and nearly killed me after one of those times!" 

edgeworth-shrug.gif

"Very well, assuming that Batman will stick around to supervise him, I'm sure he can attend the party". Edgeworth said. 

godot-forward(b).gif

"Speaking of which, Smiles. I heard a little rumor about you and Kitten." 

edgeworth-shrug.gif

"I'm sure "Kitten" will be more than happy to explain that rumor" Edgeworth retorted.

Batman on the other hand looked silent and as broody as evil. He wasn't showing it but Nightwing's death was hitting him hard. He lost Jason before, and he even lost Damian before, but Nightwing hit him even harder, having known him for the longest time, apart from Alfred, having raised him from childhood. 

Batman-Top-10.jpg

Meanwhile, at L.O.S.E HQ.

latest?cb=20150707023550

Starscream suddenly found himself frozen by Dark Danny's powers. "Unfortunately, I have all of the same traits as you Mr. Scream. But I also don't take kindly to traitors. I might not be able to kill you, but I would make you wish for it if you were to attempt to backstab us" Dark Danny threatened.

• Thumbs Up 2

"So you wanna go to the Valentine's dance? Okay, but should you try any funny business...you'll be sorry!" Lupin said with a silly grin.

"Valentine's dance?" Sig asked.

"I thought you knew, Bugboy." Lupin said.

"Oh yeah, we gotta get ready for that!" Amitie said.

Lupin then whispered in Amitie's ear. "You know, I think I know who you'd like to ask."

Amitie then turned red. "I...I gotta go!"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:
1 minute ago, SurrealBrain said:

Starscream suddenly found himself frozen by Dark Danny's powers. "Unfortunately, I have all of the same traits as you Mr. Scream. But I also don't take kindly to traitors. I might not be able to kill you, but I would make you wish for it if you were to attempt to backstab us" Dark Danny threatened.

"Oh please!", Starscream said, "I know the ghostly world well enough to make my way back. Oh and I trust myself just fine to not resort to crummy fusions to make a whole......Danny boy". RID Starscream by Aiuke

• Thumbs Up 2

Kaede nudges Sig.

0LY9RFS.jpg

"Sig, we gotta make our move while we still can. It's getting late, so Amitie's gonna sleep soon."

• Thumbs Up 1

"You're right." Sig said. He was really tired after the trial, but he still has this to deal with. So he gets ready to do this.

Little do they realize, Lupin's ready to help.

• Thumbs Up 2