Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

anime-phoenix-wright-635826.gif

"I would love some grape soda, thank you for the offer". Edgeworth took a goblet from one of the minions. 

"You may continue Robrainiac, but there's something I'd like to say too."

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Robrainiac chuckled as he made his way in front of the desk. "Watch it prosecutor. It's not smart to insult a man with armed minions at his side."

Robrainiac took a seat in a throne, brought in by the henchminions. 

"But seriously though, Mr. prosecutor. Let's get one thing straight here. I know that you know that I'm not a hero. I know, I did a terrible job of hiding it. This is a first for me."

A minion poured a bottle of grape soda into a goblet and handed it to Robrainiac. "You know, when I first met you... I really hated you. And I don't mean in a typical hero vs. nemesis way. I mean... I really hated you. At first, I thought it was because you humiliated me in front of a bunch of other heroes. Nothing's more humiliating than a supervillain being insulted in front of the very same people he opposes, you know?"

Robrainiac took a sip of his goblet and sighed. "But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it wasn't because of that... It was you were a hero. and yet there you were, yelling and berating all these people. You were a hero, yes, but I took you for a bully as well. A man who used his high status to look down upon people, praised by many but feared by his peers, afraid they'd get chewed out."

"And I'm not gonna lie, I noticed you picking on me with the Ember stuff, you and rexy. That just added fuel to the fire... This wasn't regular anger. This was pure hatred towards you. I knew a lot of heroes who bullied people growing up in the lab where I was created. I guess you could say that's why I always walk around boasting about how evil I am, even though I don't really think so... Who in the right mind believes themselves to be evil? Honestly?"

Robrainiac took another sip of his soda, and paused for a bit. "Ahem! Ah, I apologize, Mr. Edgeworth. I forgot to ask, would you like some of this grape soda? It's really tasty."

Rexy wasn't too surprised at these revelations. What surprised her was Robrainiac's own self-reflection, she wished she could find the words......let alone properly speak them to let him know how she felt.

• Thumbs Up 2

Robrainic motioned for the henchminion to pour Edgeworth a goblet before continuing.

"It's funny, you know? I had this whole scene played out in my head, If I ever met you in here. You walk into your dark office, and then you're stunned and tied up by my henchminions here. I barge in, I gloat and call you out on your treatment of me, you and Rexy's as a matter of fact. Maybe you throw a few retorts at me, and then I go something like 'haha, yeah, but i'm not the one who's tied up' or something."

Robrainiac observes a pen on Edgeworth's desk before smiling, "I would have ended up getting what I wanted from your computer, thanks to Kardia, and I would have made my leave... but before I did, I would have taken this pen and carved this huge picture on your desk, made a clever one liner, and made my way out. I don't mean to brag, but I am actually a pretty decent artist when I'm feeling pretty vengeful."

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

anime-phoenix-wright-635826.gif

"I would love some grape soda, thank you for the offer". Edgeworth took a goblet from one of the minions. 

"You may continue Robrainiac, but there's something I'd like to say too."

"Oh, of course, where are my manners?" Robrainiac nodded as he motioned for the minion to fill his own goblet. He knew Rexy was in the room as well, and he knew he would have to speak with her before the day was over.

• Thumbs Up 3

raw

"Well, if that's the case, what made you change your mind?" Edgeworth asked Robrainiac, rather curious. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

He knew Rexy was in the room as well, and he knew he would have to speak with her before the day was over.

"Well, no better time than the present", a familiar voice popped in.

franziska-scorn%28b%29.gif

"You know she feels really sorry, don't you? I've barely been here for less than a day after getting spit out by one of her friends and I can understand her in.......a way those of strong worth can understand one another".

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

raw

"Well, if that's the case, what made you change your mind?" Edgeworth asked Robrainiac, rather curious. 

"Yeah I'm all ears too! Oops! Uh, hey Rexy",phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif Phoenix said having accidentally stumbled onto the talk in the office.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

raw

Robrainiac chuckled before taking a sip of his grape juice. "Well, I observed your actions today, Edgeworth. Now, I'm not the kind of person who admits they're wrong but I have to say, I seem to have misjudged you. Out there in the court and in the conference room, I didn't see a bully. I didn't see someone who was just being a hero for the fame, money, or bragging rights. What I saw out there was an honorable hero, one who helped an innocent young (Albeit disturbingly horny from that gas stuff) anime girl from being wrongfully accused, one who managed to help out during that big brawl, despite being tied up in chains and a hole through his leg, still had enough power and will to help out his allies, including a villain like me.

"Now, I still consider myself a villain. I still have a pretty bitter view of the world... But I gotta say, where I come from, the world needs heroes like that. Heck, my world needs more heroes like pretty much everyone in this academy here. If it did, there'd be a lot less goons like myself trying to enslave humanity." Robrainiac grinned after a sip of his goblet.

12 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Well, no better time than the present", a familiar voice popped in.

franziska-scorn%28b%29.gif

"You know she feels really sorry, don't you? I've barely been here for less than a day after getting spit out by one of her friends and I can understand her in.......a way those of strong worth can understand one another".

"Really?" Robrainiac lifted his eyebrow in curiosity. "Well, call me a big softy, but hey, I forgive ya. Sorry for chewing you out there last week. I suppose you witnessed my tantrum out there, huh?"

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Really?" Robrainiac lifted his eyebrow in curiosity. "Well, call me a big softy, but hey, I forgive ya. Sorry for chewing you out there last week. I suppose you witnessed my tantrum out there, huh?"

Rexy sensing a greater deal of friendliness in the atmosphere and proceeded to give Robrainiac her equivalent to a kiss: a friendly giant licking and  grooming.

SHe still seemed she was hiding some sadness though which Phoenix happened to notice.

"Okay Rexy honest question, what's REALLY the matter", Phoenix inquired the t-rex

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20130630180603

"Hmm" Edgeworth stopped in thought, seeing Phoenix, Franziska, and Rexy enter.

"Robrainiac, would you like to know why I've let you remain here, despite knowing that you're a villain? Despite knowing what you were after?" 

tumblr_inline_ojwj50DS3X1tdh7gw_500.gif

"Long before I came to this school, back in my home universe, I was none of those things you mentioned. I wouldn't defend an innocent girl. I wouldn't do any of that. Back then, the only thing I heard was "It's Miles Edgeworth! The Demon Prosecutor!" "Don't let yourself get caught on the Edge or else he'll take you for all your worth!" "If he has you, you're not getting an innocent verdict". 

latest?cb=20130630173831

"Back then, I was nothing more than a coward. An arrogant, smug, self-righteous egotist who only cared about a stupid record to uphold. I didn't care about the truth. I didn't care about the innocent, and I didn't care about the guilty. All I wanted was that perfect record, come hell or high water. I never went outside the law to get it, but I did downright disgraceful actions to ensure that record remained perfect". 

"Until...one man arrived..." 

phoenix-deskslam.gif

"The man who could defeat the demon prosecutor. The man who ruined my perfect record. The man that reminded me of the most painful day of my life. He came back, and I hated him for so long. "He ruined my record!" "How dare that armature make me look bad in my court of law!". Oh yes Wright, I did despise your guts, for a period of time..." Edgeworth said, trailing off.

latest?cb=20130630173901

"But things changed when he helped me when I was in the very same situation. Where I was in that guilty chair. Where the world believe me guilty and the prosecutor falsified evidence to get me convicted...one duo stood by my side and protected me. Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey".

Edgeworth gave a smile.

"It was then when my hatred disappeared. I finally had a moment of clarity. Wright and Maya helped me see how much of a disgrace I was, not only to my father's name, but to myself. It was then I finally understood that it isn't a case of who is guilty and who isn't. It's about finding the truth, and allowing that to determine the verdict. Phoenix has helped me grown as a person, and dare I say, he's become my best friend after every single thing we've been through @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon"   

"If I could change, I truly believe you can too @Emperor Robrainiac

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hmmm..." Robrainiac motioned for his minions to pour everyone in the room some grape soda, as he thought.

"Heh, nice story Edgeworth. It really does show that people can change does it not? It'd make for one hell of a biopic, that's for sure."

Robrainiac sipped his soda and sighed, "Me? If I can be honest, I've done some stuff I'm not particularly proud of... That lab I mentioned earlier? Well, one day it was standing, the next, my henchminions, my good friend Igoo and I destroyed everything and everyone in it. Many other villains praised my deeds, and consider it one of my greatest achievements. Me? I just wiped the few people who cared about me in this world, just because other, more superior experiments treated me horribly."

"I can't call myself a hero after that, even if it is true..."

The room remained silent, before Robrainiac spoke up again.

"But, I suppose I could call myself a or villain-hero if you will. A madman who laughs manically, still is a bother and very out of place in the academy, but isn't above becoming an ally to his enemies. After all, an enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine, is it not?" Robrainiac held his hand out for a shake. "Eh, I'm not good at explaining. Kardia will probably explain better than I can later on."

30 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Rexy sensing a greater deal of friendliness in the atmosphere and proceeded to give Robrainiac her equivalent to a kiss: a friendly giant licking and  grooming.

"WHagh!" Robrainiac nearly spilled his soda as the Tyrannosaurus Rex licked him. "Eheheh, okay okay, settle down, girl. Alright, all is forgiven, my fellow reptilian." 

As if on cue, a short, almost hunchbacked robot with a gooey head barged in.

tumblr_ok74biZEhK1rammm1o5_250.png

"Sir! I heard you wanted the henchminions" The gooheaded henchman said "Is there anything wro-?"

Igoo caught a glimpse of Edgeworth and Rexy and frowned.

tumblr_ok74biZEhK1rammm1o4_250.png

"You... You two are the reason why Lord Robrainiac's so stressed out! Well, this ends tonight!"

"Uh... Igoo?" Robrainiac said as he watched Igoo run up to Rexy,

"Put em up! I've wrestled iguanas bigger than you!"

What happened was what everyone expected. With a swing of a tail, Igoo was thrown across the office, knocking him out.

"Um..." Robrainiac sighed, "That's my right hand man Igoo. I'll uh. Explain to him that we're on good terms when he recovers." 

Robrainiac held his hands out to Edgeworth and Rexy "So then. We in agreement? I'm your anti-hero friend to the academy?"

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20130111090204

"Yes, that does indeed sound like a good arrangement." Edgeworth said, accepting Robrainiac's handshake.

• Thumbs Up 3

Terriful went to his room, and unpacked his things. Throughout his journey, he's learned a lot. Even how to control his dark powers. <I'd tell you about it, but SOMEONE got distracted and didn't finish the story in time.> He unpacked his switch, his sword, and something else and laid on his bed.

-----------------

Black Death stood in front of the academy. He was ready to return and right his wrongs. Make amends. Say he regretted his actions. He was ready to turn over a new leaf for good. But what if the Skylanders didn't want him back after what he did? That's something he'd need to accept if that happened.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lupin and Jigen wake up from their hideout, and they're off to tell their friends about their revelations...

"I think they need to know this." Lupin said. "We can't leave them in the dark about this. If those Owls have returned..."

"Don't even need to say more." Jigen said. He won't admit it, but he's grown fond of his new freinds.

They enter the academy.

• Thumbs Up 2

The sun rises as Kaede wakes up from her nap.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"It's the big day... I hope things go well for Sig."

• Thumbs Up 1

Amitie and Sig wake up, as they always do.

And the first thing Amitie notices is that her hat is all fixed up! How did that happen, she thought. And it even feels tougher than before!

But then she thinks back on when Sig was insistent on staying up late despite clearly being tired. Did he have something to do with this, she thought.

"You like it, Amitie? I kinda wanted to get your hat fixed, so I took it to a tailor." Sig said.

Amitie was kinda surprised to hear that...but she was kinda happy to hear that. "Thanks, Sig. Oh, I have something for you, too! I'll go get it!"

Sig is a bit confused. What could it be?

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka lands in her room from a portal, as she slept back in her home in the Golden Skylands. "Today's the day! Amitie should come a knockin' anytime..."

She hears a knock on the door. 

"...Now!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hey, Sayaka. Today's the day, and I wanna give the bug to Sig. You ready to go to your new home, Twitterbug?" Amitie asked.

"Um...what if this doesn't work out...?" Amitie asked, all worried.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Don't worry! It'll turn out fine! If he doesn't feel the same, at least you'll still be very close friends, okay?" Sayaka says, handing her the Twitterpillar. "Come on, I'll give you some support."

The two walk out the room, only to see Kaede with Sig.

"Kaede?" Sayaka asks.

ou60pyZ.jpg

"Sayaka?"

• Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Hey Raven! We got your crow back for you!", maya-cheerful%28b%29.gifMaya said from behind the bench! maya-confident%28b%29.gif"Hey guess what! We called him, "Skye"!  "Yes, much to my confusion", Lana Skye conceded. lana-mad%28b%29.gif

"Heh, heh, not bad Wright......Phoenix Wright,"Image result for nega shantaeNega Shantae said as the blast forced her back to her rightful place within Shantae.............unfortunately for Roxas.

"WHY YOU LITTLE KEYBLADE BAG OF- OKAY WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE PHOTOS THAT NEARLY RUINED ME!?"File:Fx cine shantae pose 5.png

Shanate said enraged as she proceeded to shake Roxas nearly into submission!

"Skye huh...." Raven said in thought. "I....really like that name....thank you Maya....and sorry for the trouble I might've caused you when I was stuck in a cell in a mind filled with bubbles, rainbows, and other girly nonsense".

Harvey Birdman had been kept busy alongside Phoenix, Maya and Frisk, having solved the case. Signing autographs, shaking hands, fending off a few fans, man had it been exhausting! He went back into the courtroom to find Shantae, Roxas, Danny and Raven still there.

"Holy feathers mound!", he said as he saw Avenger apparently courting Skye the crow.

Hmmmm, don't whether that bird's a male or female, either way Avenger, smooth moves! Oh and helloooo there! Birdman thought when he eyed Raven.

"AHEM! Ah hey there Ms. Raven! You may remember me Harvey Birdman, eh heh, I was kinda trapped in a semi-fusion with Mr. Wright and well, I am one of the dashing heroes who helped save you in the end! I must say you look ravishing when you're not cuckoo like that bird for cereal. So, you're a strong fine woman of birds as I am a man of such.....and law! What do you say, we try going steady for that dance?"Image result for harvey birdman

"I mean, just look at our birds, they seem to already like each other VERY well!"

17 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"S-SHANTAE! PLEASE S-S-STOP. I GOT THE PHOTOS FROM JACK SPARROW, ALRIGHT!?" Roxas said in a panic.

"And you thought to keep them!? What a creep! Ughhhh! And just when I thought you were cool and.............never mind", she trailed off about to give Roxas the cold shoulder. "I thought maybe you'd be the............no! I'm sorry but we can't-"File:8.png

Oh for crying out loud, I WILL NOT LET YOU TORTURE ME WITH SEXUAL TENSION GIRL! Image result for nega shantae ssmbNega-Shantae screamed from within.

My power over you might be retracting, but I can still nudge you to do THIS! UMMPH!"Image result for nega shantae ssmb

"Mmmmph!?!?!", Shantae suddenly found herself pushed forward and accidentally kissed Roxas right in, well, the kisser.

"NEGA WHYYYYYY?"Shantae was blushing HARD.File:Fx cine shantae pose 6.png

"Heh, well now he'll either get a hint or take a hike!"

"See Madame even the kids over there are getting into the spirit of Valentine's Day!", Birdman said pointing at the situation.

17 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm back to normal...? I'M BACK TO NORMAL! NO MORE CREEPY GHOSTLY DAN!" Danny exclaimed happily. 

"Eh heh, yeah! You just might want to stay the heck away from the likes of Shantae and Kat for a bit though, just to be safe", Sonic the Hedgehog teased.Image result for sonic the hedgehog

14 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Katii decided to head out of the academy to get some fresh air. As the sun set over the academy, Katii let out a big sigh.

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o7_250.png

"Valentines day already, huh?" Katii said, "Time flies fast, huh Mayhem?"

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o8_250.png

"Mayhem? You there?"

Usually, Mayhem would have popped up right next to Katii, lounging in the air, or leaning against the wall. Concerned, Katii began to look around, only to realize Mayhem was standing right behind her, staring out at the beach with a large bag and holding his thumb out, as if he was hitchhiking. With her concern growing, Katii made a dash towards Mayhem.

"Hey! Mayhem! What's up?" Katii shouted towards her friend,

"Oh, hey uh... Whiskers..." Mayhem smiled sheepishly, "

"Hey, Mayhem. there's a valentines day thing going on tonight... I'm not usually interested in that kind of stuff, but I was wondering if you wanted to grab some snacks from there?"

"Oh... funny you should mention snacks."

"... What do you mean, Mayhem? And, why do you have that bag?"

Mayhem turned away from Katii and sighed. He looked at the orange hue of the susnet sky. 

"Well whiskers, you remember what I promised you when we first met?"

"Um, some great power, magic?"

"That, and that you'd be a hero and loved among your peers... remember the court? Everyone said they loved you, they cared about you and didn't want you being a kleptomaniacal moron. They all wanted you back... they wanted to save you."

Katii's eyes widened. She looked away, from her mythical friend, trying not to cry. "So... I guess the contract's expired huh."
tumblr_oji3az5jLn1rammm1o5_250.png

"Indeed it has, whiskers. Indeed it has." Mayhem turned to whiskers, "You're much happier, and even though I'm a nice guy, let's face it, I can't stick around with someone who's so positive."

"I guess you're right..." Katii's eyes welled up, "But... we can figure something else out, right? You're much different from when I first met you! I know we can figure something out! I know you mayhem! You're clever?

"You know me, whiskers?" Mayhem chuckled. He removed his glasses and turned to her, startling her.

smug_by_lordrobrainiac-dazkti0.png

"Í'̛m a ̛m̀ale̢v͞o̷lent̵ g͝od͜,̶ ̡ẁh̸i̧s̨kers.͝..͠ t̶h̵er͏e'̸s ͡t͜on̕ś ̀o͡f̢ th̀i̴n̸gs̕ you ͘dòn͘'t ķno͜w͡ ab̷o͝ut ̀me. ̧Ba̡d t̕h͟i҉n͠gs.̨"͟

Katii was speechless... she was sure she never saw Mayhem without his glasses. This unusual form, his demonic voice... It sounded like a crowd of people standing before her. She knew Mayhem, well but it still filled her with terror. Sighing, Mayhem put his glasses on and walked up to her, patting her shoulder.

tumblr_oji3az5jLn1rammm1o3_250.png

"Look kid, I like ya. That's why I can't stick around... You're in a high spot right now, and I admit, I can't bring myself to drag you back down. Trust me, you're better off without me... Besides, you're not alone here. Everyone here has a ton of respect for the 'Katii the greatest thief!' People like honorable thieves."

Mayhem walked back to his bags and continued to stick his thumb out. "It's been real whiskers. You've changed a small part of me, and that's something that I can't say many hosts have ever done for me."

As soon as he said that, a black portal opened, and Mayhem picked up his bags.

"Th... thanks Mayhem." Katii sniffled, smiling, "I couldn't have done it without you."

"I'd say you did most of the work, whiskers." Mayhem tossed the bag into the portal and stepped in, "But just in case, I'll leave you some of my magic powers. Magic missile really suits you." 

As Mayhem walked into the portal he turned around with a smile, "Hey, better get going to that prom or whatever it's called. I sense an old friend of yours will be paying you a little visit."

Before Katii could ask, the portal closed. What felt like hours was only a few minutes for the Catling thief. As soon as she was finished, she turned around and walked back to the academy.

"Thanks Mayhem. See you again sometime..."

"Hey Katii", Maya said. KSlGBY6.gif "I noticed you seeming rather down. Yeah, I can see Mayhem, heck he was once channeled by yours truly! Literally a few hours ago! But y'know, I get it. It's hard to lost someone close to you, ghost or not.........and I should know considering my line of work with the dead.....dbwYtj2.gif...and the loss of my sister and mother".

14 hours ago, Cheawn said:

Kirby shakes his head again.

"No, I don't really know the Joker well... but what he did sounded like a prank pushed a little too far! I mean, it would be kinda fun to act all strange for a day, but not for forever.... Hey, where's my phone!? I thought I had it just before that gas showed up!"

Kirby searches his "hammerspace" for his phone, but he just can't find it. 

Phoenix while in Edgeworth's office with Miles, Robrainiac, Franziska and Rexy, couldn't but think out loud, "Hey guys does anyone else feel like like we're forgetting something?"phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

Court Record With All Evidence Items Is Still Present

"Welllllllll, shoot",phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif Phoenix said coming to the realization that he now had countless belongings still in there.

Meanwhile Lana approached Nep-Nep @Failinhearts to give her a healthy dose of good news.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Howdy... what's-your-face! What's up?" Neptune asks to Lana. "If you're asking me out, I unfortunately am not looking for someone." She playfully adds.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hey, Kaede! How are you, today?" Amitie asked. "Um...may I ask what you're doing with Sig?"

Oh no, it's not what I think it is, is it...?

Well, if it is...I'm willing to let him be happy.

• Thumbs Up 2

qborp75.jpg

"Hm?" Kaede looks at Sig.

pHtL7LV.jpg

"W-W-Wait! This isn't what it looks like! I... helped him find a place to fix your hat!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Raven looked at Harvey Birdman and sighed. "Fine, but I do not want to see any funny business. I'll assume Skye's going to be there with your bird, so just keep in mind, I still have my shifter powers".

Roxas blushed after that. "I-uh...I didn't get to finish explaining. S-Sparrow was making a big deal out of the pictures when he got them. I traded him a fake keyblade *do not tell him that's fake btw* to get the photos, and I was about to burn it that night before the...you know...incident". Roxas explained.

Danny turned around to Sonic. "Wait, what....oh jeez, what did I do when I was stuck as that idiot?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic pats Danny on the shoulder, staying silent for a moment.

"Mr. Fenton... Some things are better off unknown."

• Thumbs Up 3

"That's right." Sig said. "Do you like the fix?"

"Y-yeah, of course I do!" Amitie said. "Thank you!"

She helped him...? Well, I'm at least happy she's treating Sig well. That's what's important.

• Thumbs Up 2

qborp75.jpg

"But Sayaka, are you... and Amitie... I mean, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm just asking."

"Eh? Wait, no! I was helping Amitie with something!" Sayaka answers, her face slightly red.

rIW2YI6.jpg

"...With something?"

• Thumbs Up 2