Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Amitie presented the Twitterbug to Sig. "We worked really hard to get this bug for you, Sig. Hey, Twitterbug. This is Sig. Say hi!"

Sig looked at the bug. He has a smile on his face. "I like this bug. Thank you Amitie, but...you didn't have to work so hard to get him."

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka and Kaede simultaneously step back slightly, awaiting the moment to come...

The two look at each other, unsure what's going on and why they both seem to be doing the same thing.

...it hits them. The two look at each other and smile.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well, Sig, I...I...I..." Amitie is stuttering.

"Hm?" Sig is wondering what's going on.

"I...I...I...L-l-luh-luh-luh.."

Sig is confused as to what Amitie is trying to say while she tries to get over her stammering.

"I...love...you." Amitie finally said it...and she looks beet red as a result.

Sig seemed to be completely surprised by the confession. He thought that Amitie surely wouldn't be interested in him at all. So, hearing this...well, he's unsure what to make of it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Danny stopped for a moment, looking at both Sonics. 

"No, wait guys...seriously....what did I do as Ghostly Dan...?" Danny asked, worried.

• Thumbs Up 3

31 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Howdy... what's-your-face! What's up?" Neptune asks to Lana. "If you're asking me out, I unfortunately am not looking for someone." She playfully adds.

"Hello Ms. Neptune. You may remember me as Lana Skye, the current Prosecutor in Chief of Multi-universal affairs". lana-sideglance%28b%29.gif

"First I'm please to congratulate you on attaining that Not Guilty verdict......all three of you. Speaking of which, one of your "co-conspirators who was also accussed is here to see you", she said and stepped aside to reveal,

Mr. Harvey "Two-Face" Dent himself! Image result for harvey dent animated series

"Well, well, I certainly didn't expect a turnabout of the likes your defense pulled, but it seems you're a free girl and then some".

"You see, it appears that the clown surrendered himself to the Academy and in return for "protection" here, he'll be testifying before the multi-universal court on L.O.S.E."

"I pulled a few strings too", lana-mad%28b%29.gif Lana piped up.

"I've heard about how you're regarded as a "defect" here on different terms then our legal ones.

"I'm afraid I couldn't remove that status of yours here, but, with the papers filed from this trial I've seen to it that your record is clear throughout the multiverse else where! Not only will L.O.S.E. be officially blacklisted as villainous preventing them from trying to pull this again in any court, but as far as our and other worlds are concerned, you're no longer a "defect" in the eyes of the law." lana-smiling%28b%29.gif

"Tough break on still be called that here Ms. Neptune", Related image Dent apologized.

"But hey, you seem like a fighter and a half. If I can come back to court looking like THIS, I'm certain you'll pull through and make some big changes yourself. I've always had Bruce @Ryannumber1gamer and company who've always believed in me, and you've got Mr. Wright, the Kaede girl and this whole Academy fighting for you. You're gonna end up just fine. I'd bet every single coin toss on it!" he said giving her a rare genuine smile.Image result for two face smile animated series

• Thumbs Up 4

"Heh, thanks!" Neptune smiles. "Although, I don't need a silly piece of paper to tell me who I am."

"I'm Neptune the Disciple. And no clown, no courtroom and especially no eyepatch wearing a-hole will tell me otherwise!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"I'm Neptune the Disciple. And no clown, no courtroom and especially no eyepatch wearing a-hole will tell me otherwise!"

"HEY! I was on your side, what the hell!?", a confused Undyne who'd been passing by suddenly bounded towards the group overhearing that bit.

Image result for undyne outertale

• Thumbs Up 3

Sig isn't sure if he was ready for this at all. He didn't expect Amitie to say that she loved him, not at all.

But he decided to be honest with her. "You know Amitie. I kinda didn't expect you to say that. But that's okay, because...I love you, too."

Now it was Amitie's turn to be shocked and amazed.

"Really?!" Amitie said in a surprised tone. "Get really real! Are you sure?!"

"Positive." Sig said with a smile.

Then Amitie seemed really happy with this development. She's practically speechless! "I...don't know what to say..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh, I'm not talking about you of course! Buzz, duh!" Neptune specifies, sheepishly rubbing her head behind her back.

Meanwhile, with Sig and Amitie.

SPjWIgV.jpg

"Looks like things turned out after all! This is so sweet."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Um...Sig...the Valentine's dance...do you wanna join me?" Amitie asked, still trying to process what Sig just said to her.

"Sure." Sig said with a smile. He can't quite believe it himself; Amitie loves him, too, and he's gonna dance with her! What a day.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I bet you guys better get something fancy to wear!" Sayaka says. "You can't just go to something like a dance dressed normally, you know! Amitie, you need a dress!"

XV6ehLj.jpg

"And Sig, you need a suit!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Rock happened to pass by. "Oh, Sig and Amitie finally got together. Took them long enough".

"Wait a second, Sig in a suit? What to I find that really hard to imagine?".

• Thumbs Up 3

29 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Raven looked at Harvey Birdman and sighed. "Fine, but I do not want to see any funny business. I'll assume Skye's going to be there with your bird, so just keep in mind, I still have my shifter powers".

"HO HO! Say no more! I'm good at dodging 'em as I learned with your pal Kat! Ahem, that said, I promise to not press the envelope too far if ya know what I mean!" Related image

31 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas blushed after that. "I-uh...I didn't get to finish explaining. S-Sparrow was making a big deal out of the pictures when he got them. I traded him a fake keyblade *do not tell him that's fake btw* to get the photos, and I was about to burn it that night before the...you know...incident". Roxas explained.

Wait a minute, Shantae thought to herself.

"You actually did that stuff for me.....when you barely knew me too!?"File:ShantaeRRSprite1.png

Put two and two together girl............

Image result for shantae blushing

"Welll nowwwwww, I think I've just caught someone in the act of crushing on yours truly!", Shantae said, sounding a bit more.......enthusiastic.

36 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Danny turned around to Sonic. "Wait, what....oh jeez, what did I do when I was stuck as that idiot?" 

Image result for SOnic the hedgehog impatient"Errr, you know the trope, Chivalrous Pervert? Yeaaaaah, you weren't exactly even 'Chivalrous' in THAT state" .

• Thumbs Up 3

Amitie and Sig are still kinda trying to process what happened, so the thought of getting all dressed completely slipped their minds.

"Oh, right! Let's go find something nice to wear, Sig!" Amitie said.

"Okay. Where do we go to find a suit?" Sig said.

• Thumbs Up 2

31 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Hey Katii", Maya said. KSlGBY6.gif "I noticed you seeming rather down. Yeah, I can see Mayhem, heck he was once channeled by yours truly! Literally a few hours ago! But y'know, I get it. It's hard to lost someone close to you, ghost or not.........and I should know considering my line of work with the dead.....dbwYtj2.gif...and the loss of my sister and mother".

Katii remembered... Mayhem was able to be sensed by many of the skylanders. He never seemed happy about it, and she could have only imagined how Mayhem would have reacted, possessing Maya. Though she did vaugely remember Mayhem grumbling something about how people really need to wait an hour after eating before performing a seance.

Regardless, Katii turned to Maya and smiled. "Thanks Maya. I'm sorry to hear that... I've lost my brother a long time ago, and still miss him to this day. But, I guess the important thing is that as long as they're still with you in your memories, they're always there in some way."

Meanwhile, Inkwelle gathered his notes and straightened his hat. Walking out of the academy, he ran into another skeleton... this one much more short and stout than Papyrus.

"hey." the skeleton said to Inkwelle.

"Um... hey?" Inkwelle said, confused.

"the name's sans, i'm papyrus's brother." The skeleton, Sans said, "i heard you and a few other guys helped out my brother. i just wanted to thank you for that."

"Ah, it's no problem, sir!" Inkwelle said, "All in a day's work!"

"heh. you know, it's funny." Sans continued "i can watch all these strange events happening here at the academy from afar, and yet i have no power change anything. i can't tell you how stressful it was, seeing my poor brother so psychopathic like that."

"You could always join the academy, pal." Inkwelle assured Sans, "I'm sure there's always room for newcomers!"

"heh, actually, i think the writer's quota's been filled. besides, i'm not really a fighter. best i could do is cheat and just dodge everything they throw at me, sure, but i'd imagine that a couple of higher ups wouldn't be very happy with the said writer. something about godmodding or whatever."

"Eh... right..." Inkwelle said, not understanding what sans was saying.

The lazy skeleton walked past Inkwelle "but anways, thanks again, i appreciate it. i'm gonna go check and see how my brother is with his new friend. catch you later... you might wanna scrape that gum off your shoe, detective, heh."

As Sans left Inkwelle, Inkwelle scratched his head in confusion.

"There's no gum on my-" Inkwelle smirked as he relized the pun. "Oh. Hehehe. that was kinda bad."

With that, Inkwelle left to say his farewells to the people he helped.

• Thumbs Up 3

xDPmX3E.jpg

"The Able Sisters should have the type of clothes you need! Come on, let's all go together!" Kaede says to Amitie, Sig, and even Sayaka.

• Thumbs Up 2

8a14c2025c18c4d745a16acbc0958975.jpg

"W-Well I mean I j-j-just thought it was the right thing to do" Roxas trailed off, clearly not knowing how to respond to what Shantae said.

Danny's eyes opened in shock. "I SAID WHAT ABOUT NEPTUNE AND KAT?!"

tumblr_nfkyjgLSnd1r2g7mto10_500.jpg

"Sam's gonna rip my head off when she finds out what I was doing as Ghostly Dan!" Danny said, panicked.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Okay. Where do we go to find a suit?" Sig said.

"Y'know, you could always ask the nice genie lady", Frisk said startling the duo.

Image result for frisk undertale

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Oh, I'm not talking about you of course! Buzz, duh!" Neptune specifies, sheepishly rubbing her head behind her back.

"Huh! Sounds like an asshole to be well accustomed with my fist then", Undyne said wanting to know more about this "Buzz" character.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

8a14c2025c18c4d745a16acbc0958975.jpg

"W-Well I mean I j-j-just thought it was the right thing to do" Roxas trailed off, clearly not knowing how to respond to what Shantae said.

"Roxas, Roxas, Roxas, don;t try to fool a half-genie like me! Come on man! When we sliced through your edgelord testimony back then, a bit of you was starting to show regret! You really felt bad inside didn't you!? And hey, as you've probably seen, we've both got our DARK sides.File:Fx cine shantae pose 10.png"

"Although come to think of it, I think Nega may have had a thing for your bad-boy persona, oy vey".File:Fx cine shantae pose 8.png

• Thumbs Up 4

They're on their way, but they pass by Lupin and Jigen, who don't look very happy.

"Hey, Lupin. Guess what happened? I told Sig I love him, and turns out he loves me, too! Who'd have thought that?" Amitie said. She then turned to Sig "I guess this makes you my...boyfriend, then, Sig?"

"Yup." Sig said with a smile.

Lupin heard this, and his face seemed to lighten up a little. "I knew you could do it, kid."

"We were off to the Able Sisters to get some nice clothes. You're going with Kat, right?" Why don't you join?" Amitie said.

"Thanks, Amitie, but I already got plenty of suits. But none of them fit Bugboy here, so you go off and have fun. Me and Jigen have...more important matters to deal with." Lupin said.

Sig heard what Frisk has to say. "It's alright, we know where to go. I appreciate it, though."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby walks around the Academy, having left the courtroom.

I wonder how that courtroom even got here.... I don't recall us having one. Then again, we have a lot of strange rooms.

Kirby spots a calendar in the hallway, which has Valentine's Day marked as today. He sighs and walks away from it, head lowered.

"Aww... all of that crazy gas made me miss my chance to write Valentine's cards for everyone! Now what am I going to do? Everyone's going to think I forgot about today...."

• Thumbs Up 1

The team heads to the Able Sisters. As they leave the Academy, they meet with Sonic.

"Sayaka, what's going on?" Sonic asks.

"Amitie and Sig are together now!" Sayaka replies.

Sonic takes a step back, somewhat shocked at this sudden revelation. "Wow... a lot can happen early in the morning."

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas gave a smile. "You got me. I was inside Mr. Edgelord the whole time. As Kat said, it was like we were forced to witness things we couldn't control. I could see, I could think, and I could feel, but I couldn't control. Nothing I did worked, and the Edgelord for some reason had a bone to pick with you". Roxas said, not realizing Shantae was quickly piecing things together. 

Rock stared at Sonic. "You only now figured that out? Come on man, I'm a robot and even I could figure out the two were gaga for each other". 

• Thumbs Up 4

Amitie just smiled. "It's okay, Rock. What matters is that we have a Valentine's dance to look forward to!"

"Yup. We're gonna have fun, I think." Sig said. "Neat, huh?"

Lupin noticed Sonic. "Oh, I am so glad to have found you! I've got something very important to tell you."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Guess my age is finally getting to me slowly. Heh, heh." Sonic laughs sheepishly. "Anyway, good on you two."

"Ah, Lupin. What's up?"

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas gave a smile. "You got me. I was inside Mr. Edgelord the whole time. As Kat said, it was like we were forced to witness things we couldn't control. I could see, I could think, and I could feel, but I couldn't control. Nothing I did worked, and the Edgelord for some reason had a bone to pick with you". Roxas said, not realizing Shantae was quickly piecing things together.

"Hmmm, I hate to say it like I'm trying to flatter myself, but remember how the bootlegs seemed set to destroy everything their actual characters were and established? I think it's becuase he knew you had feelings for me and wanted us kept apart......no matter.........what." Am i really ready for a commitment like this? My god, I think I might actually be, the half-genie deeply thought to herself File:Fx cine shantae pose 6.png

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic takes a step back, somewhat shocked at this sudden revelation. "Wow... a lot can happen early in the morning."

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Rock stared at Sonic. "You only now figured that out? Come on man, I'm a robot and even I could figure out the two were gaga for each other".

"Psh! It doesn't even take a full set of eyes to have spotted that",Image result for undyne smirk Undyne walked in lecturing Sonic.

Just in time for Sonic the Hedghog to zoom in.Related image

"Hey buddy, look's like someone was, TOO SLOW on the uptake there he said, high-fiving Rock and Undyne on entry.

• Thumbs Up 4