Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Jigen is covering his hears. He's clearly not to happy to hear Ember's song again, even if it's not controlling anybody this time.

"MAKE IT STOP!!! MAKE IT FRIGGIN' STOP!!!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hmmm, this rock and roll that kids listen to, I can dig it", godot-heh%20mug.gif Godot admitted while sitting at a table with Franziska.

fran-aha%28d%29.gif"I'll admit to it being quite soothing myself. This girl sounds like she has the talent to go places and then some!", Franziska agreed.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirumi seemed to be hurt by Ember's song.

Kirumi_Toujou_16.png

"Ugh! What is this horrible song?"

Celes_(13).png

"Yeah this song blows." Celes was busy helping her friend deal with the pain.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, SurrealBrain said:

Jigen is covering his hears. He's clearly not to happy to hear Ember's song again, even if it's not controlling anybody this time.

"MAKE IT STOP!!! MAKE IT FRIGGIN' STOP!!!"

Little did Jigen know just what more was in store for him.

*PSSSST* "Hey you!", Undyne whispered over to him. "I hear you play a mean saxaphone! Just what I'll need for an arrangement of mine! And look bucko, I'm doing it to impress my girlfriend, so I won't take NO for an answer!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Marcus finally arrived back at H.Q. carrying the injured dragon to the medbay. He noticed everyone was a ball at the party until Ember's song started playing. Entering the medbay he placed the orange-red dragon on a bed and looked for a med kit to help patch him up.

Those damn rust buckets better not have stolen any of the med kits. 

Mia began listening to GhostEmber's song. Man, that chick is getting a real mixed reaction. Some people love her song and others hate it! To be honest though it is a bit too pop for my tastes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku was clearly annoyed with hearing Ember's song again. 

"This again!? Shouldn't they play our song instead? You know, The LaserWave Skylanders!?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Kirumi seems to be in pain too..." Tails says. "Although the song has no hypnotic effects, nor has endured the trauma of Ember beforehand. Strange..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Forget it!" Jigen said. "I don't want anything to do with anymore friggin' band business! Besides, I'm suffering enough just listening to this!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly a new challenger entered the arena of the ballroom!

latest?cb=20160504015624

"Huh, the place is looking preeetty sweet tonight" Danny said, holding Sam's hand as he entered. 

"A bit too much pink for my tastes, but I gotta give credit where it's due, someone went all ou-" 

"Ew, is that Ember's song they're playing...?" Sam asked.

"Unfortunately..." Danny replied.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Dee Dude said:

Rocku was clearly annoyed with hearing Ember's song again. 

"This again!? Shouldn't they play our song instead? You know, The LaserWave Skylanders!?" 

Ask and you shall receive.

When the song ended, Mettaton got back on stage.

"And now ladies and gentlmen for the Number 2 popular hit! A song recorded from a day of reckoning by your very own! "LASWERWAVE SKYLANDERS! Enjoy!"Image result for mettatonMettaton said as a recording from the day of the Battle of the Bands started playing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Mac and Leslie, who were helping Tenyew tend to her stand listened to the music and shuddered.

"Aye, not this Ember lass again." Mac said, 

"Hm, I don't know, this music is pretty good when you're not being mind controlled by it."

"Ah, who asked ya?" 

"Hey, I'm just sayin!"

"Bah!"

"Bleh!"

tenyew_annoyed_by_lordrobrainiac-daztrnv.png

"Oh, Shut up you two." Tenyew scolded, handing another cupcake to Robrainiac,

tenyew_neutral_by_lordrobrainiac-daztrns.png

"This really isn't that bad." Tenyew commented, "I can see why you wanted me to make those Ember cupcakes."

And after that, the Laserwave skylanders began playing.

"Ah!" Mac said, "Now we're talking!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Danny smiled. "Now, this is more of my jam. You wanna dance Sam?" 

Sam blushed a little. "Yeah, why not?" 

f7f03fac947720e0ad86841175b3396c.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Forget it!" Jigen said. "I don't want anything to do with anymore friggin' band business! Besides, I'm suffering enough just listening to this!"

"Oh ho! So you've been in a band before well........Image result for undyne underkeep Undyne's  eye started its deadly glow.

"I'd hate to have to beat the crap out of you just to get you to play with little 'ol me on the stage."

• Thumbs Up 3

c1zcQfa.jpg

"Now this makes me feel a lot better... although it still feels weird hearing our rendition. I'm not used to my music being blasted through the radio."

The sudden change in music causes Homura to dance off key, causing her to tumble and fall. "W-Whoaaaa!" She lands face first on the dancefloor with a thud.

"Homura?! Are you okay?" Madoka asks, helping her friend up.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Try me." Jigen said. "I could probably take ya. In fact, you probably couldn't even sucker punch me!" Jigen said.

Undyne responded by love-tapping him right in the gut. Harmless, but a rather effective means of disarming if need be.

"That enough for you?", she asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kajun was sitting alone in a corner of the room while Metatron was doing his stuff.

neo%20new%20kajun%202_zpstyqembi0.png

"Hmmm... Its a little boring without Mai around. Well she said she had to do something soo...."

Then someone jumped from the balcony.

Mai's_male_disguise.jpg

"May I take this dance m'lady?"

neo%20new%20kajun%208_zpsjbwk5eso.png

"Mai!?" Kajun was shocked by the new "guy" who appeared before her. Mai then put her finger on Kajun's lips. "Shhh... Let's just enjoy the night" Mai took Kajun's hand the two started to dance.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Man who ever picked that song must really like being a jerk..." Yaya cringed as she walked past H.Q. trying to block out GhostEmber's song.

Once inside her workshop Yaya placed the CD player down and then got to work checking on the tiny robot. "Wow, a tiny insect robot, and a very cute one to boot!" Yaya smiled.

As soon as the laserwave skylander's song started playing Shademon instantly cheered up and began dancing with Mog and Ztar again! Mia watched on with a big grin. Yeah, that purple cat was definitely a part of Woody's crew... she's got those tacky moves from him alright.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Oh ho! So you've been in a band before well........Image result for undyne underkeep Undyne's  eye started its deadly glow.

"I'd hate to have to beat the crap out of you just to get you to play with little 'ol me on the stage."

"Try me." Jigen said. "I could probably take ya. In fact, you probably couldn't even sucker punch me!" Jigen said.

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Undyne responded by love-tapping him right in the gut. Harmless, but a rather effective means of disarming if need be.

"That enough for you?", she asked.

"W-wait!" Alphys ran up to the two, "I-I don't know what's going on, b-but please don't fight! You might hurt other people! Can't we just forget all this?"

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Ow..." Jigen said. "I admit...that really hurt...damn..." Jigen can't move very well at all.

2 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"W-wait!" Alphys ran up to the two, "I-I don't know what's going on, b-but please don't fight! You might hurt other people! Can't we just forget all this?"

"A-Alphys! Umm, it's okay! We've come to a compromise haven't we Jigen?", Related imageshe said smiling before she lowered down to whisper into his ear

"or else we take up sparring on a regular basis".

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby walks back into the ballroom, shaking his head.

"Did they really have to play that song? There have to be better songs than Ember's theme out there...."

Kirby decides to help himself to the food. He walks over to the table and opens his mouth, sucking up an entire display of cupcakes.

"Mmm, I've got to congratulate whoever made these; They're delicious!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah...it's been worked out alright!" Jigen said, barely getting up.

I really don't wanna do this, Jigen thought.

Meanwhile, Amitie and Sig are dancing the the music.

"Isn't it beautiful, Sig? So much love in the air, such nice music, it's all so romantic, isn't it?" Amitie said. "But most importantly...you're here!"

"I guess so. But I'm glad you're here, too, Amitie." Sig said with a smile.

But they look at Jigen for a bit, wondering why he's holding his stomach. "Maybe he had too much to eat?" Sig said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ooh, I heard them playing Ember's theme earlier and now they're playing the tune that saved us Miles!", Maya said excited to Edgeworth @Ryannumber1gamer, right around the same time that Skye and Avenger flew in quickly followed by their owners, Birdman and Raven!

• Thumbs Up 2

Homura gets back on her feet. "Okay, let's try this again." She continues dancing alongside Madoka.

"Wow, Homura! You're good at dancing!" Madoka smiles.

Homura blushes. "Not as good as you."

• Thumbs Up 2