Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

4 minutes ago, Cheawn said:

Kirby walks back into the ballroom, shaking his head.

"Did they really have to play that song? There have to be better songs than Ember's theme out there...."

Kirby decides to help himself to the food. He walks over to the table and opens his mouth, sucking up an entire display of cupcakes.

"Mmm, I've got to congratulate whoever made these; They're delicious!"

tenyew_smile_by_lordrobrainiac-daztrno.png

"Ah, I see you're enjoying my Cupcakes, pink one." Tenyew said, a rare smile spreading on her face. "Good to know my choice to end my grim reaper career to be come a baker is paying off."

The little grim reaper girl handed kirby a flyer advertising for her bakery.

"My name's Tenyew, I just opened up a bakery in town recently. Maybe you'd like to come and visit sometime?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20160218185009

Edgeworth nodded as they walked in. 

"Yes, whoever's running the show on the songs has quite a good selection". 

Edgeworth looked over to the buffet. "A nice selection of food too. Hamburgers, Ramen, and more..." 

Raven walked in with Harvey. 

"You can relax Harv, I don't bite...much anyway..." Raven said with a chuckle.

1 minute ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Now shall we dance, my dear Kat?" Lupin asked. "I'll have you know I'm an incredible dancer."

Kat nodded. "Alright then Loopy, I'm gonna hold you to your word!" Kat playfully challenged.

• Thumbs Up 3

Lupin then dances with Kat...and it turns out when he's serious about dancing, he's actually pretty good. "Well, what do you think?" Lupin asked. "Impressed?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Kat smiles. "Yup. I suppose a master thief would need to be light on feet, right?" 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Of course. They don't call me the greatest thief in the world for no reason!" Lupin boasted. He's very proud of his abilities.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20160218185009

Edgeworth nodded as they walked in. 

"Yes, whoever's running the show on the songs has quite a good selection". 

Edgeworth looked over to the buffet. "A nice selection of food too. Hamburgers, Ramen, and more..." 

Raven walked in with Harvey. 

"You can relax Harv, I don't bite...much anyway..." Raven said with a chuckle.

"Hmm,  say I've never been able to try this with any of my dates before but you seem capable. Want to try a little bit of.....air dancing m'dear?", Birdman said trying to keep his cool. 

• Thumbs Up 1

As Rocku was still at the table helping himself to some pizza, he couldn't help but notice watch his friends enjoying themselves. Ty, Saffy, Cariss, and Bud were all dancing together, granted their dances looked kinda embarrassing but they had fun regardless.

He was kinda worried about Comet though, the poor guy has been nervous all day about Fura. Just what was going on with the two?

He then turned to Graff who was still wearing his corny outfit, he once again rolled his eyes but not in annoyance in amusement. How could he blame him anyway?

He's Graff for crying out loud.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka looks at Madoka and Homura dancing. "Heh. Looks like Homura's genuinely having fun! I actually haven't seen her smile this much!"

The moment was short lived, as Homura trips on Madoka's foot as they dance, causing her to once again fall face first on the floor.

"...Never mind."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby took the flyer, reads it, and then puts it away.

"Oh, sweet, a bakery? I'd love to head to your bakery, Tenyew! If all your food is half as good as this I could probably be there forever!"

Kirby took the empty display and put it under the table.

"Can't let anyone get confused when they come over for food! Anyways, bye Tenyew! See you soon!"

Kirby walks away, having his fill of food. He can't eat everything, then nothing would be left for everyone else to have!

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Of course. They don't call me the greatest thief in the world for no reason!" Lupin boasted. He's very proud of his abilities.

Kat laughed a little. "As long as you don't steal from those who doesn't deserve to be stolen from, I have no issues. I used to think all thieves were bad, but after meeting the Angry Centipede, who stole from the rich to give to the poor, I see things way differently now..." Kat commented.

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Hmm,  say I've never been able to try this with any of my dates before but you seem capable. Want to try a little bit of.....air dancing m'dear?", Birdman said trying to keep his cool. 

Raven nodded. "Yes, that sounds like a lot of fun actually...I've never tried dancing in the air, so this will be interesting." Raven showed a rare smile.

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie and Sig see Lupin and Kat dancing. "Glad they're having fun!" Amitie said.

"Yeah. But what about Goemon there?" Sig asked.

And then we cut to Goemon, who is enjoying the food...but it's obvious he'd kinda like to join in on the dancing. But he looks back at Amitie and Sig, and gives a smile. Glad to see they're doing well.

But he still wants in on the fun. But he waits until someone asks.

• Thumbs Up 2

Raven nodded. "Yes, that sounds like a lot of fun actually...I've never tried dancing in the air, so this will be interesting." Raven showed a rare smile.

"Well in that case my dear, it's time to fly!", Birdman declared, spreading his wings!

Oh, this should be an interesting new dancing technique, Shantae thought to herself while dancing with Roxas and watching the two over there.

• Thumbs Up 2

Rhy looks over and sees him alone. 

latest?cb=20151024230655

"Hey there! You're looking a little lonely. Do you wanna dance with me?" Rhy asked excitedly. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Homura struggles to get up, as she appears to be more and more angry.

"Homura?" Madoka looks at a couch. "Do you... want to sit down?"

"No. You want to dance, so we'll dance." Homura replies. "Do not worry about me."

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Well in that case my dear, it's time to fly!", Birdman declared, spreading his wings!

Oh, this should be an interesting new dancing technique, Shantae thought to herself while dancing with Roxas and watching the two over there.

Raven nods and begins gravity shifting, dancing with Harvey midair. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Goemon sees Rhy. "Indeed. Let us dance, shall we?" Goemon said.

He proves not to be the most experienced at it, but he does his best to dance with Rhy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

Goemon sees Rhy. "Indeed. Let us dance, shall we?" Goemon said.

He proves not to be the most experienced at it, but he does his best to dance with Rhy.

Rhy is more than happy to just help him dance. As annoying as the female robot master could be, she did genuinely enjoy making people happy.

"There you go, you're getting the hang of it now!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

Raven nods and begins gravity shifting, dancing with Harvey midair. 

This turned out to be right on time for the next tune.

"Well now it seems like this song really brought on the crowd. Perfect time for me to call up our first volunteer of tonight, The Queen Alua herself! Kat!",Related imageMettaton declared!

• Thumbs Up 3

Finally the dragon was all patched up and resting. Marcus nodded and left to go back to watching the party from a distance. Not like there was anything much else he could do anyway.

He quickly got changed out of his uniform into some civilian clothes and found a secluded spot where he could keep an eye on things.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kat nervously walked onto the stage, ready to give the best performance you could possibly can. 

*Ahem* "Hey...everyone, before I start, now that we're all together, I wanted to give a formal apology for my behavior over the past few days. While I'm aware I was under the control of one "Mistah J", It doesn't excuse my snobbish and disgusting behavior, and I hope you can forgive me for it". 

"So this song is one that comes from my world, and I hope you guys enjoy it..." Kat said, taking a brief moment to get ready.

• Thumbs Up 3

As the music falls, Homura once again faceplants. "I hate this... I hate every moment of this..."

lDCDOC8.jpg

"Kat, let's do this!" Kaede waves the music sheets in front of Kat.

• Thumbs Up 3

"That's your cue, Kat! Now go up there, and make us proud!" Lupin said, prior to Kat doing just that.

"I'm so excited! You go, Kat!" Amitie said.

"Good luck, Kat." Sig said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Failinhearts said:

As the music falls, Homura once again faceplants. "I hate this... I hate every moment of this..."

lDCDOC8.jpg

"Kat, let's do this!" Kaede waves the music sheets in front of Kat.

Kat gave a nod. 

"Yeah, let's do this!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

"You're doing really good, Kat!" Amitie said, obviously rooting for her.

"I like it." Sig said.

"Woohoo! That's our girl! You keep singing that song!" Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 3