Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Kaede closes her eyes as her fingers begin tapping the notes delicately. Sweat trickles down her face as she mentally assures herself that she won't screw up.

Meanwhile, Madoka takes Homura to a nearby couch and hands her an icepack. "I'm sorry I failed you, Madoka. I couldn't dance at all..." Homura says, rubbing the icepack on her head.

Madoka looks at Homura and frowns. "You didn't fail me. I'm more concerned about your well being than a dance. You're my best friend, you know?"

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Raven nods and begins gravity shifting, dancing with Harvey midair. 

In beat to Kat's song, Birdman twirled in and out with Raven. "I must say, your friend makes for the musical experience. But I must say Ms. Raven, you have got the moves in the bag and out to Dakoto!"Image result for harvey birdman

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby hops up and down to cheer on Kat.

"This is really good! Keep going! I know you can do it!"

I kinda want to sing up there myself, but no one likes to hear me sing... so I guess not.

Chuck zips back and forth between his suit and his wig, dancing with himself!

"Oh, this is such a good song! Isn't that right, Chuck?"

"Oh yes! This singer is so great! But she's not as good as you, dear!"

"That is so true, but's let's just ignore that and dance to the music!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

Raven chuckled. 

"What can I say? She's the voice of the operation, but I'm the one with the moves!" Raven said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie and Sig continue to listen to the music. And of course, they're quite enjoying it.

Goemon and Rhy continue to dance, obviously enjoying the experience, even in spite of Goemon not having too much dancing experience there.

• Thumbs Up 2

Mia clicks her fingers to the beat of Kat song and bobs her head to the rhythm. Now that is a romantic song to dance to, nothing against the other two but this had got them both beat in spades.

Mog and Shademon both goofily danced around with Ztar twirling around them both. They were having a ball! 

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Raven chuckled. 

"What can I say? She's the voice of the operation, but I'm the one with the moves!" Raven said.

"Well, I can certainly say with 100% I dig a woman of that caliber!", Harvey quipped.

"Hmmm, say Silver Mane, wanna dance?", Godot asked.

"Hrm, not much else to do here is there. Sure", Franziska said trying to act bored to entice Godot.

• Thumbs Up 3

After a few minutes, Kat and Kaede finished the song, awaiting the reaction from the crowd.

"Please don't hate it, please don't hate it, please don't point weapons at me, please don't hate it..." Kat thought, sweating bullets.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Marvelous simply marvelos beauties!"Related imageMettaton complimented.

"Oh, what's this? It seems a familiar face, our very own Undyne is up next along with newcomer and current Laserwave Skylander Jigen on the saxophone!"Image result for mettaton exMettaton announced @SurrealBrain

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby claps his hands for Kat after she finished her song.

"That was awesome Kat! You're such a great singer! Even though I didn't understand a word of what you just said."

Chuck hops up and down too, switching between both of his personas.

"That was nice, darling! What's making you sweat anyway?"

"Oh, but I think the atmosphere could have been better, maybe have us in a French room or something?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"You did awesome, you guys!" Amitie said. "Think you can do more?!"

"I liked it." Sig said. "I wanna hear more, too."

"Now, that's my girl!" Lupin said.

"A pleasant sound indeed." Goemon said.

But then Jigen hears his name being called. "Ugh, I hate this gig. Fine, let's get it over with, and then I can eat some food." Jigen said.

• Thumbs Up 3

The Disciples cheer on Kat and Kaede.

"That was awesome, you two!" Madoka claps.

Sayaka gives two thumbs up. Sonic stands by her and gives another two.

"That was very pleasant." Tails smiles.

"Encore! Encore!" Neptune shouts.

• Thumbs Up 3

"WOOO, AWESOME!" Tempo, Rock, and Rhy shouted up.

"Yes, I must admit, that was...quite enjoyable" Edgeworth commented.

"That was pretty cool, what do you think Shantae?" Roxas asked.

"ENCORE, ENCORE!" Danny and Sam called up.

"THAT'S MY GIRL KAT FOR YOU GUYS!" Raven exclaimed.

"They loved it?! I can't believe it!" Kat thought.

"Y-You guys want an encore? S-Sure! We'll do another one before the night ends, I promise!" Kat said.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"You did awesome, you guys!" Amitie said. "Think you can do more?!"

"I liked it." Sig said. "I wanna hear more, too."

"Now, that's my girl!" Lupin said.

"A pleasant sound indeed." Goemon said.

But then Jigen hears his name being called. "Ugh, I hate this gig. Fine, let's get it over with, and then I can eat some food." Jigen said.

Image result for undyne underkeep

"Hey come on!", Undyne said to Jigen as he got onstage with his saxophone. I can do most of the work, but that sax of yours is gonna be what makes or breaks this tune! Alright, so I got you the music! Just relax play, and have some fun man", she said as she pulled out an electric guitar.

• Thumbs Up 4

"This is gonna be the death of me." Jigen quipped. "Well, let's get this over with."

So Jigen gets the saxophone ready to go. Will he do well? Let's find out!

• Thumbs Up 4

19 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"That was pretty cool, what do you think Shantae?" Roxas asked.

"Pretty sweet! Oh! Undyne's up next! This should be interesting!", Shantae said listening.

19 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Hey come on!", Undyne said to Jigen as he got onstage with his saxophone. I can do most of the work, but that sax of yours is gonna be what makes or breaks this tune! Alright, so I got you the music! Just relax play, and have some fun man", she said as she pulled out an electric guitar.

19 hours ago, SurrealBrain said:

"This is gonna be the death of me." Jigen quipped. "Well, let's get this over with."

So Jigen gets the saxophone ready to go. Will he do well? Let's find out!

"Oh boy", Frisk said showing up at Phoenix, Iris, Gumshoe and Maggey's table, "I think I know what she's going to do".

"Alright Skylanders, are you ready to rock!?"

Image result for undyne underkeep

Undyne demanded to know as she started up the tune.

"Is that?",

"Yup Mr. Wright, it's a remix of her theme!", Frisk confirmed.

Image result for endertale

• Thumbs Up 4

Jigen begrudgingly plays the saxophone. He does it well, but it's pretty clear he's not enjoying it in the least.

Can I get out of here now? Jigen thought.

"You're doing great, guys!" Amitie said.

"Jigen can play a mean sax alright! Undyne isn't doing so bad herself!" Lupin said.

"They're doing good." Sig said.

"I never took Jigen as the musical type, but he is doing well, and so is Undyne." Goemon said.

• Thumbs Up 4

20 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

tenyew_smile_by_lordrobrainiac-daztrno.png

"Ah, I see you're enjoying my Cupcakes, pink one." Tenyew said, a rare smile spreading on her face. "Good to know my choice to end my grim reaper career to be come a baker is paying off."

The little grim reaper girl handed kirby a flyer advertising for her bakery.

"My name's Tenyew, I just opened up a bakery in town recently. Maybe you'd like to come and visit sometime?" 

"Ooh cupcakes!",File:SoJ Maya Fey (hood) - pleased 1.gif Maya the hungry spirit medium said as she charged over to sample some. "Huh reaper, eh? You must get a lot business from our home world considering the many batches of murder we have over there. Gets Nick work though, I'll admit. Me too as well I guess, since I'm a spirit medium".

"Ooh that sounds like Undyne's theme!"File:SoJ Maya Fey (hood) - confident 2.gif"Rock on!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"I'm kinda getting tired from dancing. You wanna relax and have some snacks?" Sig asked Amitie.

"Sure." Amitie said. "Oh, look, there's cupcakes!" Amitie noticed. "Mind if I have some?"

"I'd like a cupcake, too." Sig said. So he grabbed one, and took a bite. "It tastes good. You want one, right, Amitie?" Sig asked, offering Amitie a bit of his.

Amitie was surprised, but she accepeted Sig's offer. "Of course I do." So she took a bite...and she seemed to rather enjoy the cupcake.

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas meanwhile was beginning to get more confident in his dancing abilities. Shantae's lessons helped him a lot. Mixed in with the normal stamina of a Keyblade welder, and Shantae had a formidable dance partner on her hands.

"Heh, looks like you've got a rival on your hands Shan" Roxas teased.

Meanwhile, Tempo switched out of her armor and into her casual wear. 

"Hm. I wonder where they've got the E-Tanks stockpiled..." 

• Thumbs Up 3

18 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas meanwhile was beginning to get more confident in his dancing abilities. Shantae's lessons helped him a lot. Mixed in with the normal stamina of a Keyblade welder, and Shantae had a formidable dance partner on her hands.

"Heh, looks like you've got a rival on your hands Shan" Roxas teased.

"Well there's one thing you can't dance into my sweet rival!...........File:Shantae Doing her Monkey Dance in Shantae (Game).gifFile:Shantae GBC - anim - monkey transformation.gifFile:334.gifFile:13c.gifFile:42d.gif"Monkey style!"

• Thumbs Up 2

44 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"I'm kinda getting tired from dancing. You wanna relax and have some snacks?" Sig asked Amitie.

"Sure." Amitie said. "Oh, look, there's cupcakes!" Amitie noticed. "Mind if I have some?"

"I'd like a cupcake, too." Sig said. So he grabbed one, and took a bite. "It tastes good. You want one, right, Amitie?" Sig asked, offering Amitie a bit of his.

Amitie was surprised, but she accepeted Sig's offer. "Of course I do." So she took a bite...and she seemed to rather enjoy the cupcake.

Tenyew popped up from behind them. She pointed her scythe at them, using it as a tray to hold the cupcakes.

tenyew_smile_by_lordrobrainiac-daztrno.png

"Thanks for the complements you two" Tenyew said, "Please, take as many as you want."

Tenyew noticed the frightened look on the couple's faces and sighed.

tenyew_neutral_by_lordrobrainiac-daztrns.png

"Don't worry, I'm not Death... Not anymore, anyway." Tenyew assured them, "This thing's never been used, aside from slicing cakes."

• Thumbs Up 2

"No...It's okay..." Amitie said. "You made these? They're really good!"

Sig nodded in agreement. "Hm hm."

"Hey...what's your name, anyway?" Amitie asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

"No...It's okay..." Amitie said. "You made these? They're really good!" Amitie said.

Sig nodded in agreement. "Hm hm."

"Hey...what's your name, anyway?" Amitie asked.

"My name's Tenyew, Short for Kontenyew." Tenyew replied, "I guess you could say I'm Mac and Leslie's landlord."

"Aye it's true. She saved us from a certain death a good while ago." Mac said from behind the counter, "The lass is letting us live at her house. Much cheaper than buying a dorm!"

"So, what were your names again? Sig and Amitie?" Tenyew remembered, pulling a flier from her robes, "You should come visit my bakery sometime. It's in the village nearby. Come in if you need someone to cater (Desserts only) or just to grab a cupcake, doughnut or a slice of cake."

• Thumbs Up 1