Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"I'll come along. I like dessert." Sig said. "Think we should go sometime, Amitie?"

"You betcha!" Amitie said. "Thanks for the cupcakes!" Amitie smiled at Tenyew.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"My name's Tenyew, Short for Kontenyew." Tenyew replied, "I guess you could say I'm Mac and Leslie's landlord."

"Aye it's true. She saved us from a certain death a good while ago." Mac said from behind the counter, "The lass is letting us live at her house. Much cheaper than buying a dorm!"

File:SoJ Maya Fey (hood) - thinking 2.gif

"Huh, well it doesn't take a spirit medium to see the irony there!", Maya Fey said. Still wanting to get some of the cupcakes to give them a shot.

• Thumbs Up 3

"O.K let's charge you up. Should only take a sec since you're so tiny." Yaya grinned. The tiny robot only needed a small jolt to start up and then the should be right as rain.

With a small tap from a live cable's spark the robot jolted back to life with a loud "Eeeep!" giving Yaya a small fight in the process.

The robot bee got a up and took a good look around before seeing Yaya and noticing the CD player.

"The contraption! It's safe! That means we made it to Forest Crossing!" They smile.

"The contraption?" Yaya turned to the CD Player.

"Are you a skylander? Cause I'm not allowed to tell anybody about that unless they're a skylander."

"Yeah, I'm a skylander!" Yaya points to herself with confidence.

"Good." The tiny robot bee then walked up to the CD player looking at the back of it as if trying to find a hidden switch.

"Here it is! I hope that goof ball dragon that came with me didn't break it or the pink fairy lady won't tell me where my brother is." She pushed on the button as hard as she could... suddenly the entire thing turned to ashes leaving behind a large gold pocket watch! Brushing off the ash Yaya noticed an odd symbol on the pocket watch, a love heart with a big crack right through the middle. 

"What is it?" Yaya asked.

"It's a memory case. It's supposed to help people deal with lots of bad grief, but all it does is play songs about missing people at weird times."

"That dragon and I were asked to take it to Forest Crossing and give it to a guy called Ray in exchange for info on my missing brother and the dragon was supposed to be given power to be cooler."  

Yaya then looked kind of sad after hearing what the bee said. Ray had been missing for a long time and no one really knew where he went, didn't help that this item was supposed to help with his grief something that Yaya didn't really grasp that well. 

"Well, it obviously saved you and your friend..." Yaya pointed out. "What's your name anyway?" "I'm Yaya." "I'd recommend sticking around with us until we find Ray. After that I'll let you decide if you wanna stay with us or go someplace new."

"I'm Pheobee! Thanks for helping me Yaya and thanks for the offer, I'll take the invite!"

"There's a party going on right now... do you wanna meet some folks or do you wanna rest?" Yaya asked Pheobee.

"Oooh a party? Neat! We should take the watch with us and find somewhere safe to place it in!" Pheobee suggests.

"Good idea, I reckon our leader Sonic might wanna have a look at it too." 

The two take the device and head towards the academy. 

17403_front.jpg

Pheobee is to the left.

Pheobee

Element:  Air / Tech

Battle class: Brawler

Skylander Class: Newcomer

D’aww! What a cute little robot bumblebee! Though underestimate this tiny winged, jet propelled hero at your own risk cause Pheobee will give you a good sting! The little sister of Pinobee, Pheobee can fly at high speeds and get into places where her much larger skylander brethren can’t. She’s a real sweetheart but can get easily overwhelmed and get tired easily. She’s currently trying to find the whereabouts of her brother.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"I'll come along. I like dessert." Sig said. "Think we should go sometime, Amitie?"

"You betcha!" Amitie said. "Thanks for the cupcakes!" Amitie smiled at Tenyew.

"Always a pleasure." Tenyew grinned, "Now then, I must get back to making some more cupcakes. They're a lot more popular tonight than I expected."

With a smile, Tenyew put her scythe away and grabbed a tray from behind the stand. As she did, Tenyew felt a soft nudge from Mac.

"Eh? See? What'd I tell ya?" Mac said, "People love 'em! Much better than that Death job your grandpa tried to force you to do eh?

tenyew_smile_by_lordrobrainiac-daztrno.png

"Hehehe. Yeah, glad I listened to you for once." Tenyew teased as she made her way out of the ballroom.

11 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

File:SoJ Maya Fey (hood) - thinking 2.gif

"Huh, well it doesn't take a spirit medium to see the irony there!", Maya Fey said. Still wanting to get some of the cupcakes to give them a shot.

"Heh. Well, what can I say? As scary as she may look, 'grim reaping' isn't in her blood." Mac chuckled, "Trapping our souls for a time-out yes, but not a grim reaper."

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas gave a simple smirk.

"Oh, it's a challenge you want huh?" Roxas said, grinning, before flying into a huge scale dance on Shantae's level. 

"Jeez, when'd he learn how to dance...?" Rock asked. 

"I don't know Rocky, maybe you should go and ask someone to dance with you..." Rhy teased, referring to Tempo.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Yes." Goemon said. "Dancing is good for the mind and the body, Rock. You should dance with that Tempo girl."

Meanwhile, Jigen is still displeased with playing the saxophone.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

18 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Yes." Goemon said. "Dancing is good for the mind and the body, Rock. You should dance with that Tempo girl."

Meanwhile, Jigen is still displeased with playing the saxophone.

"Psh, come on man, you know you're having fun! I can tell by that grin you've got on your face!", Undyne snarked to Jigen as they rocked out on their instruments.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jigen clearly was not happy with that comment. "The minute this is over, I'm gonna have some food. That meat over there looks good." Jigen said.

Amitie and Sig seem unaware that Jigen isn't enjoying himself and seem to be rooting for him. Great, those lovey-dovey kids will probably want more of me playing the friggin' saxophone, Jigen thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Homura... think you can dance again?" Madoka asks.

Homura looks to her friend. "Do you still want to? Be honest."

Madoka nods. "Yeah, but only if you can do it."

Homura gets up from her seat, yet is clearly wobbly in the knees after the injuries. "Then we shall. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Sarge had been sitting at the back with a slight smirk watching Jigen play the saxophone with Undyne playing the guitar. He didn't really care about all this lovey dovey stuff but hey the kids are having fun and that was what mattered.

As for him he'd rather just be left alone or getting some sleep.  

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

Jigen clearly was not happy with that comment. "The minute this is over, I'm gonna have some food. That meat over there looks good." Jigen said.

Amitie and Sig seem unaware that Jigen isn't enjoying himself and seem to be rooting for him. Great, those lovey-dovey kids will probably want more of me playing the friggin' saxophone, Jigen thought.

Jigen had no idea what he was in for the rest of that night.

AFter the song ended, Undyne took several bows to the cheering audience.

"Thank you! Thank you! I'd like to dedicate this remix to Alphys! Heh, heh, thanks Jigen! Hey no hard feelings about the love taps right?"

"Ah yes, a pleasure to hear from Waterfell's finest indeed!",Image result for mettaton exMettaton comlimented.

"And now beauties and gentle-beauties, have a listen to this as we slow things down a bit. Ooh, this one's for all you cute couples out there!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Roxas chuckled. "Looks like the rivals have to work together for this one". 

As for Rock, he nervously approached Tempo. 

"H-Hey Tempo, would you like to dance with me...?" 

"Oh, yeah. Sure Rock!" Tempo replied.

"Oh boy, what will mom think when she finds out your new boyfriend is Rock!" Rhy teased Tempo. 

"S-Shut up Rhy..." 

• Thumbs Up 2

Terriful sat over to the side with a drink. He was as happy as he could be. Until he spotted him. Black Death. Terriful stared at Black Death in disbelief. How dare he show his face back here again after what he did. Terriful walked over to him, and with an upset look in his eye, said "You wanna follow me outside to talk?". The two the proceeded to head outside. Terriful stopped by his room and as Black Death made his way outside, Terriful grabbed his sword.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas chuckled. "Looks like the rivals have to work together for this one". 

"Heh, let's show them the ultimate dance techniques, shall we?", Shantae inquired.

"Well now hone! Looks like we've got our work cut out for us!", Birdman piped up!

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Heh, let's show them the ultimate dance techniques, shall we?", Shantae inquired.

"Well now hone! Looks like we've got our work cut out for us!", Birdman piped up!

Roxas nodded. "Let's show them how amazing your dancing really is Shantae!" Roxas then followed Shantae's lead.

Raven looked at Harvey. "We aren't about to lose this contest! Let's show these guys the true power of flying dancing!". 

• Thumbs Up 2

"It's that song again." Yaya observed. 

Phoebee heard the song again... "The device really like that song... it would play it whenever we got tired or sick."

"It plays other songs though some at really weird times. Like one time it played a song about puppets... when we were running from a storm."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Yaya then noticed Black Death heading outside... with Terriful. 

Uh oh this is not good...

Amitie and Sig seem to be awestruck by the song. Then they look at each other. They don't care if they gotta wait until the end of the date; they start to lean in for the kiss...but Amitie is a bit faster on the uptake.

d4bdYCg.jpg

(Image drawn by MacaHeroes. Used with permission)

Sig seems a little surprised...but it doesn't take long for him to accept.

• Thumbs Up 4

Madoka notices the kiss. She gasps. "Wow! I-I've never seen a real kiss in front of me that wasn't my mother and father!"

"No, I didn't stalk people as a goddess."

SPjWIgV.jpg

"Hehe. I'd say we did a pretty good job helping these two get together. Wouldn't you say, Sayaka?"

Sayaka nods. "Yup. Couldn't agree more."

• Thumbs Up 2

Mog and Shademon see Amitie and Sig kiss and both have no idea what to make of it.

"Should we try?"

Shademon becomes very nervous at that idea. "How about hugs instead?" They hiss nervously.

"Yeah, that's even better! You can't beat hugs!" Mog cheers.

They both hug on the dancefloor and Ztar gives a look that one would see on The Office.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas nodded. "Let's show them how amazing your dancing really is Shantae!" Roxas then followed Shantae's lead.

Raven looked at Harvey. "We aren't about to lose this contest! Let's show these guys the true power of flying dancing!". 

"Hey Roxas! Let's show 'em with our own little bit of Harpy Keyblade manuevers, eh?", Shantae suggested turning to harpy form.Image result for shantae harpy

• Thumbs Up 3

Mai and Kajun danced hand in hand. Kajun chuckled a bit "you could actually make a pretty good man since you lead pretty well like this." Mai blushed, "come on now don't joke about that." The two then laughed.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hiss and Papyrus watch as Sig and Amitie's kiss, before looking at each other.

angry_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvbr.png

"Bone man! You told me that we had to wait until the end before kissing."

Related image

"UMMMMM..."  Papyrus couldn't find the words,

happy_closed_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvbf.png

"Aw. Hiss can't stay mad at you..."  Hiss leaned forward to let one of her antennae pet Papyrus on the head."Here. This how we kiss back home!"

Image result for papyrus blush

"..."

• Thumbs Up 4

7hcNmXk.jpg

Jigen wanders around the party just to get to the food...which is what he was here for to begin with. He's clearly frazzled by the whole experience.

He notices Amitie and Sig's kiss. "Good for them." he said to nobody in particular. He then carries on to get some delicious food.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Heh, been there, done that in spades. Ain't that right Alphys? @Emperor Robrainiac", Related imageUndyne bragged regarding Sig and Amitie.

Image result for alphys expressions

"Oh! Undyne! Not around everyone else! Hehehe!" Alphys blushed, although she couldn't help but giggle and smile at the memories of her and her aquatic girlfriend.

• Thumbs Up 3