Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Sitting on from the back Marcus seemed happy that Sig and Amitie were now happy to be together. It was nice after seeing so much heartache that things were looking up all over.

He noticed Mog and Shademon goofing around before giving each over a big hug while Ztar just floated about seemingly unimpressed.

You bozos really have no idea do you? Don't blame you though not everyone is good at that whole love business anyway.

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie and Sig quickly realized what they were doing...but they enjoyed that kiss anyway. And they're quite happy with one another.

"I love you, Sig." Amitie smiled.

"...I love you, too, Amitie." Sig smiled back.

And then they resume their dance, happy to continue their wonderful night at this wonderful party.

• Thumbs Up 3

yusei%202_zps5dlp9dyu.png

"Well this turned out to be a good night for everyone" Yusei smiled after seeing Sig and Amitie kiss.

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao4_r2_500.png

"A truly unforgettable moment!"

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao2_r2_500.png

"Huh? What was I saying?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Terriful stopped by the kitchen and looked at the big valentine's day cake that was there. Mmm. Red velvet. His favorite. And an appropriate choice considering this dance. Shame he didn't come with someone.

• Thumbs Up 3

Arle walked in...seeing Amitie and Sig dancing and happy.

"Well, I'm glad things are working out, buuut..." Arle looks around at the faces of many people who are looking at them. "What are they looking at them like that for?"

"They kissed during the dance." Lupin said. "And what a show it was! Too bad you missed it."

Arle looked even more surprised. "Really?! Well, I gotta say, those two have been full of surprises today."

• Thumbs Up 2

Rocku, Ty, Bud, Saffy, and Cariss all smiled at Amitie and Sig's kiss.

"Think Comet and Fura will pull that off tonight?" Cariss asked curiously.

"Nah we already agreed it'd too early but who knows? It might happen eventually, it's inevitable." Bud said.

"Awwwwww, I'm happy for them!" Saffy said gleefully.

Meanwhile, Comet and Fura were still dancing as they saw Amitie and Sig's kiss. Comet became nervous again after seeing that.

"Uh, Fura? Is there by any chance we'll uh....you know?"

"What? No." Fura said confused.

"Yeah, yeah, right right....of course." Comet said a bit relived.

The two continued dancing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby stops walking around the ballroom and sits down on a bench.

Well, today has been eventful. Amity and Sig love each other now, they kissed, everyone's happy, and there's still lots of time left in the dance. If only I could dance to this particular track... it's too slow for my style anyway.

Kirby adjusts his hat and watches as everyone else dances to the music.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Slow dances aren't really my speed. I need something upbeat because my legs are twitching!" Sonic looks at his feet, which are shuffling uncontrollably.

"You shouldn't be drinking so much coffee, then." Tails points at the cup in his brother's hands.

"But. But. It's delicious." Sonic takes another sip.

• Thumbs Up 3

"What's everyone so friggin' surprised for? It's just a friggin' kiss. Normal stuff." Jigen said before continuing to eat his delicious beef dinner. "This stuff's good, by the way. Who cooked this?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Sayaka watches all the love in the air as she sighs a bit. "You know, Madoka. This does remind me of the old days back in Mitakihara."

"Oh, the old school dances? Yeah. I never thought I'd actually partipate with one like this." Madoka replies while still dancing with Homura.

"Yeah. I remember always chickening out when trying to ask Kyosuke out to one of those! Heh, heh!" Sayaka laughs sheepishly.

"Oh, so you're a coward?" Homura taunts.

• Thumbs Up 2

Little did anyone know, there was a certain cop on his way...

GtyGvsb.png

Inspector Zenigata somehow found a way back to Forest Crossing, and he's as determined as ever to arrest that Lupin! He's on his way to the academy now on his motorcycle (well, a motorcyle, at least). "It's Valentine's day, and you've got a date with the law! This time, I'm sure to get your sorry ass in prison!"

However, he apparently either forgot or didn't realize there was a Valentine's dance going on...which could hinder him!

• Thumbs Up 3

41 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"What's everyone so friggin' surprised for? It's just a friggin' kiss. Normal stuff." Jigen said before continuing to eat his delicious beef dinner. "This stuff's good, by the way. Who cooked this?"

"Heh, someone's got a thing or two to learn of the art of love", godot-heh%20mug.gif Godot snarked with a coffee cup in hand.

"Come on, man. You've got to think more passionately than that!"godot-thoughtful%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

tmp_18022-1-21628639658.thumb.png.484460016d5587248f33bfd25ddf928e.png

"I think I learned enough about the 'art of love' to know it just ain't worth it." Jigen said. "Besides, I'd rather stay single and not have to worry about any woman betraying me." Yeah, it's kind of a sore subject for him.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"I think I learned enough about the 'art of love' to know it just ain't worth it." Jigen said. "Besides, I'd rather stay single and not have to worry about any woman betraying me." Yeah, it's kind of a sore subject for him.

"Heh, trouble with women is nothing new to me. In fact if weren't for a certain devil of a woman, I wouldn't need this mask to see", godot-side%28b%29.gifGodot said.

"Still, I'd say the positives still outweigh the negatives when you find just the right girl. Your friend dancing with Kat over there seems to know that well".godot-confident%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

"Whatever." Jigen said. "I'm gonna go get a drink. Looks like they ain't got no scotch. Fruit punch sounds good, though."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

"Whatever." Jigen said. "I'm gonna go get a drink. Looks like they ain't got no scotch. Fruit punch sounds good, though."

"Heh, someday I'm gonna have to treat you to Godot Blend #107 of coffee. Hot as hell yet still succulent as heaven itself. *sip*godot-sips.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

"I don't know what that is, but I'll take your word for it. Coffee's good, too." Jigen admitted.

"Hey, Jigen. Making friends?" Amitie asked, she and Sig stopping for a bit to check up on him.

Jigen just shrugs. He's not willing to admit it, but he doesn't really feel like outright denying it outright, either. "Beats me."

"That was a really good saxophone you played. You think you can play more?" Amitie sounds excited at the prospect.

But Jigen scoffs at the idea of it. "If I ever have to play that friggin' saxophone again, I'm gonna friggin' scream!"

"Why's that?" Sig is curious.

• Thumbs Up 2

"What's wrong?" Pheobee asked Yaya. 

Yaya quickly snapped out of her her funk only noticing Black Death roaming around outside. "That's odd... I thought I saw Terriful with him?"

"Maybe I've been working a bit too hard, I'm beginning to see things that aren't there."

"It's O.K. the dragon had that same problem too." Pheobee reassured her. 

"I'm sure the big robot will be fine, let's go see what the party is like!"

The two of them head inside to see everyone either dancing, eating or chatting. 

Sonic turns to the dance floor to see Sayaka and Homura bickering.

"Here we go again... we gotta break things up." Sonic puts the cup of coffee on the table. "Alright, alright. What's going on here?"

"She's calling me a coward!" Sayaka points at Homura, who glares at her.

"But you basically admitted it, did you not?" Homura raises an eyebrow.

"Guys! Not here!" Madoka cries.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hey guys what's up?" Yaya walks over to Sonic and Co.

"I've found a new recruit and I thought you'd like to meet them and what they brought with them." Yaya points to Phoebee sitting on Yaya's shoulder.

"Hi!" "I'm Pheobee! Are you the leader of this place?" She points to Sayaka. "Cause I got something that needs safe keeping!"

"I think it's best if you talk to me. She's..." Sonic looks to Sayaka and Homura. "...Gonna be at it for a while."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh...O.K. then." Phoebee sighs.

"Anyway we've got something to show you." Yaya smiles, she pulls out the golden device to show Sonic. 

"Apparently this device here was supposed to be given to Ray to help deal with 'bad grief'. At the moment it only seems to play loud music at random intervals when people are in danger of being very sick or hurt. It was disguised as a CD player to avoid detection by a pink fairy and given to Pheobee and a dragon to deliver to Ray, but Ray isn't here obviously and Phoebee and the dragon who is currently resting at the medbay have nowhere to really go until either Ray turns up or this pink fairy turns up."

"The pink fairy promised that if I gave that to this Ray person, she'll help me find my brother." Pheobee adds.

"What I find odd is that it's got a broken heart on the front of it, engraved in." 

"Like it's some group's emblem or something." Yaya ponders.

"Pretty interesting isn't it Sonic."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah... interesting indeed." Sonic stares at the device. "If only we can actually find Ray."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Kids bickering?" Jigen said. He could just butt in and say "they're both idiots" and be done with it. "Nah, let 'em argue until they turn blue." He just carries on to having a cup of fruit punch, followed by coffee. "This party has some good stuff, I'll give it that."

• Thumbs Up 2

Suddenly without warning the device began to play very loudly as soon as Sonic said "If only we can actually find Ray.".

If I fall

Down on my knees

Wondering for

What we could be

"Errr... hey at least it works, even though no one is in danger?" Yaya raises an eyebrow.