Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"We'll find him one day. But yeah, the fact that it's playing music is really... weird." Sonic covers where his ears would be.

• Thumbs Up 1

The music quickly cuts off... 

"O.K. that is very weird..." Yaya pauses.

"It's like it's got a mind of its own." Pheobee added.

"Yeah... anyway Sonic this is Phoebee. Sorry I didn't properly introduce her earlier."

"Hi Sonic!" Phoebee waved.

Sonic gives a friendly salute. "Hey, Phoebee! Welcome to the team!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Thank you for having me!" Phoebee smiles.

"So, Sonic how's the party going?" Yaya asks.

"Has Sarge been spotted anywhere?"

"Party's going fine. But I haven't seen Sarge around. Instead, I have to deal with a bunch of teenage girls." Sonic chuckles. "Life of a General."

• Thumbs Up 1

Yaya and Pheobee spot the girls bickering. "Thank Aku Aku Ember isn't here or I'd have to look at her smug face while she watches the drama unfold with glee. After all drama is the best gossip fodder for her." Yaya grumbled.

"Who's Ember?" Phoebee asks

"A little pink dragon who loves gossip."

"Why are dragons so weird?" Phoebee shakes her head.

"Beats me." Yaya shrugs.

22 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Party's going fine. But I haven't seen Sarge around. Instead, I have to deal with a bunch of teenage girls." Sonic chuckles. "Life of a General."

Right at that time, Sonic the Hedgehog dashed up to Sentinel Sonic. "Hey have you guys seen the purple cat with flame powers I hear is roster-ed here under a regiment?"

Image result for sonic the hedgehog searching

• Thumbs Up 2

Rock simply pointed towards a random table.

"I think that's her over there, she seems to be snacking on something and guarding some kind of emerald I think...?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Rock simply pointed towards a random table.

"I think that's her over there, she seems to be snacking on something and guarding some kind of emerald I think...?" 

"Oh man! Dude thanks!" Sonic said as he zoomed over to check it out for Blaze.

Meanwhile as the last song came to a close, Mettaton arrived to grace them with the next.

"Well folks, I see that the last song got our couples into the mood. So for all you in a couple or seeking a relationship, here's a request from our very own Papyrus!"Image result for mettaton underkeep

@Emperor Robrainiac

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas gave a small chuckle hearing this.

"Isn't this that song that played when you went Wright style, and got me to admit everything". Roxas asked Shantae. 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Oh man! Dude thanks!" Sonic said as he zoomed over to check it out for Blaze.

Meanwhile as the last song came to a close, Mettaton arrived to grace them with the next.

"Well folks, I see that the last song got our couples into the mood. So for all you in a couple or seeking a relationship, here's a request from our very own Papyrus!"Image result for mettaton underkeep

@Emperor Robrainiac

"HEY! HE ACTUALLY TOOK MY REQUEST!" Papyrus exclaimed. He turned to Hiss and pulled out a box."I SUPPOSE NOW THAT THE DATE MUSIC IS PLAYING... I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU!"

Curious, Hiss took a look at the box. She inspected it, holding it as close to her face as possible and even sniffed it with her antennae.

Once she figured it out did, a happy smile spread across her face, and she swallowed it whole! 

"Um..." Robrainiac said to Katii, "I'm not the most romantic person in the world... but I'm pretty sure that's not what you're supposed to do with gifts."

Katii facepalmed, as Hiss licked her fingers. "Mmmm! It tastes like Spagheti!"

"YOU ATE THE BOX TOO?!" Papyrus sqee'd "I KNEW YOU'D LIKE IT, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'D LIKE IT THAT MUCH!"

"Have more?" Hiss asked curiously, "Hiss kinda hungry..."

Papyrus gulped "UM... MORE? WELL UH... EXCUSE ME!" 

Quickly running out of the ballroom, Papyrus ran into the kitchen, grabbed as many of his spaghetii plates as he could, stuffed them all in different boxes, and ran back to his seat.

"PANT...PANT..." Papyrus smiled as he dumped a bunch of boxes in front of her. "THERE YOU GO, HISS! ALL THE BOXED SPAGHETTI YOU CAN EAT!"

Clapping in delight, Hiss took a bite out of one as if it were a hot pocket... And reacted as if she just bit into one as well.

"Hot! Ow! Hiss's libal palp is burning!"

Papyrus quickly handed Hiss a glass of water "YOU SHOULD PROBABLY WAIT UNTIL THEY COOL DOWN, HISS... ER... HONEY?"

"Thanks. Um... Syrup?" 

Papyrus blushed and laughed at the name Hiss called him. Meanwhile, Katii and Robrainiac look at each other, with dumbfounded expressions.

"Weirdest. Couple. Ever." Was all Katii could manage.

"Yep." Robrainiac agreed.

• Thumbs Up 4

Zenigata enters the academy looking for Lupin. He notices there's a dance happening.

"That rat bastard's probably out stealin' something. Well, not on my watch." Zenigata uttered to himself.

So he walks into the dance. Wow, a lot of people here. He looks around, and spots Lupin, who is still dancing with Kat.. "There you are." So Zenigata is on his way to Lupin.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas gave a small chuckle hearing this.

"Isn't this that song that played when you went Wright style, and got me to admit everything". Roxas asked Shantae. 

File:Fx cine shantae pose 9.png

"Well actually it went more like-"

"Oh what's this!? I think things are getting a little tense out there ladies and gentlemen!"Image result for mettaton underkeep

"Oh, yup, here we go."File:Fx cine shantae pose 6.png

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yup, that's the one". Roxas simply said.

"Regardless of track, I still have no intentions of letting these guys outshine our dancing!" Roxas said, excited for a challenge. 

Meanwhile, under the school.

"Hmm. So He's joined the school now...this makes things more...interesting". 

• Thumbs Up 2

Papyrus was twiddling his thumbs as Hiss "finished" off the last of her presents.

"HM. IT WOULD SEEM OUR RELATIONSHIP IS STARTING TO GET SERIOUS..." Papyrus thought out loud "SHE'S ENJOYING EVERYTHING I'M GIVING HER... IT LOOKS LIKE I MAY HAVE TO TAKE THIS... TO THE NEXT LEVEL!"

Papyrus stood up triumphantly, "NYEH HEH HEH! YOU SEEM TO HAVE ENJOYED MY SPAGHETTI, DIDN'T YOU SWEETHEART."

"Of course Hiss did, candied-liver." Hiss clearly still didn't understand the whole lovey name thing.

"WELL. I SEE YOU MOST CERTAINLY DID. NOW FOR THE REAL TEST." Papyrus pointed at Hiss, "CAN YOU GUESS WHAT KIND OF SPAGHETTI I MADE?"

Hiss licked at her fingers once again, and smacked her lips (Or whatever bugs have.) 

confused_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvbi.png

"Hm. It taste smooth like silk. And it also taste aged. Finely. like in a wooden cask."

happy_closed_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvbf.png

"Silken spaghetii finely aged in oaken cask?"

Image result for papyrus expressions

"NO! HOW DID YOU GUESS MY SECRET?!" Papyrus cried out "YOU'RE A SKELETON (SORT OF), YOU LIKE MY PRESENTS, YOU HAVE A FINE TASTE IN SPAGHETTI! COULD IT BE... YOU'RE MEETING ALL MY STANDARDS?!"

pleased_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvsi.png

"Yay!"

"Wait, is that bad or good thing?"

pleased_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvsi.png

"Either way, Hiss think she winning!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Mia noticed Zenigata walking around and quickly deduced that he was a cop and possibly not a good one.

She got up out of her seat and quickly went to Mog. "Yo! You're from 218 right?" Mia asked.

"Yeah!" Mog smiled.

"My name is Mia I'm from crew 136."

"Look I need a favour from you, you see that man over there?"

"He's trying to learn how to dance... but he's got no partner." Mia smiles.

"Should I help him?" Mog suggests.

"Oh yeah!" Mia winks.

Mog quickly rushes up to the officer at break neck speed with Ztar and Shademon following quickly behind.

"Outta my way, I got a criminal to catch!" Zenigata said.

Amitie and Sig proceed to dance anyway...but staying very, very close to each other, due to how tense the music got.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mog grabs Zenigata's arm. "But you need to learn how to dance!"

"Or you can't catch the criminal!" 

Shademon and Ztar try to keep their distance... the policeman might then want them in prison if they're not careful.

"Wha-hey!" Zenigata now finds himself dancing with Mog. "Whoa, whoa, now just, wait a minute, I-woah!"

Amitie and Sig notice Zenigata dancing. His dancing is...unique, that much is certain.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mia watched on back from her table with a grin on her face. I knew I could count on you goofball. Now, give that cop a good dance lesson he'll never forget!

Sarge watches Mog dance on with Zenigata and raises an eyebrow. He raises a glass in a bit of a mock tribute to Mog having a bit of fun...even if it could land her in hot water.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sig's stomach start growling. He and Amitie had a cupcake earlier, but that wasn't enough.

"You know, I'm kinda getting hungry myself..." Amitie admitted. So she goes with Sig to get some food.

And wow, look at all the good food here! Jigen wasn't kidding when he said they had some good stuff. But what to eat, what to eat...?

Amitie decided to try going for a good healthy dinner. Sig seems more...spontaneous with what he picks. Yup, this is still the same ol' Sig I know and love, Amitie thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

yEcv6dk.jpg

"Man, this dance is very fun!"

3hv6fx9.jpg

"It's getting late, though. Looks like the finale's fast approaching!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Zenigata finds himself having a lot of fun, actually. But at the same time, he's gotta catch that Lupin...oh, the dillemma!

"I've gotta arrest Lupin, but..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Um... is Papyrus ok?" Hiss asked, concerned for her boyfriend's well being.

Image result for papyrus spaghetti aged in wooden cask

"FINE. I'M PERFECTLY FINE HISS. I UH. THINK I NEED TO UM... SIT DOWN FOR A SECOND." Papyrus wiped his brow, starting to lose his composure. He knew what he had to do next.

"UM... HISS. I KNOW WE JUST MET AND ALL. DON'T TELL FRISK THIS, BUT THIS DATE HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BEST DATES I'VE EVER BEEN ON. BUT IT WOULD APPEAR THIS DANCE IS ALMOST OVER... I HAD TO SKIM THROUGH MY DATE GUIDE TO THE END SO... UM..."

Papyrus got down on one knee and held out a ring pop.

Image result for papyrus spaghetti aged in wooden cask

"HISS WILL YOU...

"..."

"..."

"...MARRY ME?"

talking_date_by_lordrobrainiac-db05su1.png

"..."

happy_closed_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvbf.png

"...Sure!"

Image result for papyrus surprised

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP."

tumblr_ok74ikWWDR1rammm1o10_250.pngtumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o4_250.png

Robrainiac spat out his drink while Katii watched, her jaw wide open in shock.

Image result for papyrus sprite date

"WELP... FOREVER HUSBAND AND WIFE NOW." Papyrus said, handing Hiss the Ring pop. "THAT WAS A SUCCESS."

happy_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvba.png

"Yeah. Hiss had fun. Hiss and Papyrus should get married when next dance come."

Papyrus got out of his seat and wiped his brow. "WELL, WANNA GRAB SOME PUNCH AND CUPCAKES BEFORE THE DANCE ENDS?"

"Oh! Yummy!"

And so the "newlyweds" walked over to the stand, passing Katii and Robrainiac. The two skeletal friends chatted away as Robrainiac and Katii watched on, confused.

tumblr_ok74ikWWDR1rammm1o7_250.png

"...You think we should tell them that's not how marriage works?" 

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o7_250.png

"...Nah." Katii sighed. "They're kinda cute when they're being blissfully unaware together."

• Thumbs Up 5