Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

On 2/23/2017 at 9:32 PM, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

File:Fx cine shantae pose 9.png

"Well actually it went more like-"

"Oh what's this!? I think things are getting a little tense out there ladies and gentlemen!"Image result for mettaton underkeep

"Oh, yup, here we go."File:Fx cine shantae pose 6.png

"And now the dating climax beauties!"

"Now get ready for a contribution from yours truly before our finale commences!"

File:Fx cine shantae pose 5.png

"You Roxas, this it!"

"Of course we can't close on a finale without hearing from yours truly's number darlings! Enjoy!"Image result for mettaton

"Oh boy Roxas! He's going all out!", Shantae exclaimed.

"Aye, that he is luvs", a familiar voice spoke from behind Shantae and Roxas shocking the couple. @Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas froze up, hearing Jack's voice.

"Oh crap baskets....he's gonna be pissed about the teleporting keyblade...wait, why am I worried? I already burnt that picture of Shantae, Jack has no leverage over her..." 

"Jack, I swear, if you've come to screw around with Shantae again..." Roxas said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Aw, look. Papyrus and Hiss are getting married!" Amitie said. "But...they only just met earlier today..."

"I think they'll be alright." Sig said. "And if it doesn't work out, I hope they'll still be friends."

Amitie is now worried about whether or not her relationship with Sig will be working out after he said that...even though that's not what he meant. Everything's been going good so far, but...

"Hm? You okay, Amitie?" Sig asked upon noticing Amitie looked worried.

"Oh! I'm fine. Thanks for asking, though." Amitie said, appreciative of her boyfriend's concern.

• Thumbs Up 1

"The finale already? Awww... we didn't get to dance that much." Madoka looks down.

"It's okay, Madoka. M-Maybe next time?" Homura asks, a little red.

"But let's make these final moments count!" Madoka smiles. "Shall we, my chaperone?"

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/23/2017 at 11:01 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas froze up, hearing Jack's voice.

"Oh crap baskets....he's gonna be pissed about the teleporting keyblade...wait, why am I worried? I already burnt that picture of Shantae, Jack has no leverage over her..." 

"Jack, I swear, if you've come to screw around with Shantae again..." Roxas said.

Image result for jack sparrow

"Screw, smogle, oh! Mate you must mean the photograph! Wait a minute, oh the one that a bodacious, purple-skinned lady pirate friend of mine, err Rusty or Risky Boots was it?"

"Also, Rocks or Roxas, I believe it was? Right, mighty thankful for the fake keyblade, poor bugger I sold it to is probably mouth agape with horror right now at it vanishing! Heh, heh. So what have you gents and lasses been up to while I was away and...................oh dear dear me. Am I to understand that little ol' me has been the catalyst to you two tying a knot of sorts?"

"Well........"File:Fx cine shantae pose 8.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas looked Jack right in the eyes.

"Yes, correct. Shantae and I are a....thing now. And I'm happy, so you should know that I won't tolerate you messing with her again Jack". Roxas said, rather intimidatingly. 

• Thumbs Up 3

As Comet and Fura were dancing, Comet noticed that the dance was coming to an end, he had to tell Fura sooner or later.

"Looks like the party is coming to a close." Comet said.

"Yeah...looks like it....."

After a moment of silence, Comet finally spoke up.

"Fura listen, about earlier.....I....I.." Comet sputtered.

"Comet! Spit it out already!" Fura demanded.

Comet was suprised by Fura's sudden assertiveness but she was right.

"....You were right! You were right about earlier, about everything since the moment we saw each other dressed, I know you're my best friend and I never want anything to get in the way of that....but when I laid my eyes on you....you were just beautiful..you always were....but today, it just struck me. I realized the potential of us being closer than we ever have for years, I don't know about kisses, relationships and all that but that can be up to you....all that matters to me is that we're together....no matter what way." Comet.

Fura and co were awestruck by Comet's speech which made Fura grew a smile as she hugged him.

"Oh Comet, that's all I wanted to hear." Fura spoke to him as she kissed him on the cheek.

Comet simply smiled back and the two continued dancing.

Bud was holding back his tears. "They're...they're...TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD!" Bud yelled as he started crying in joy.

Ty and Cariss simply rolled their eyes at him.

"Guess all we do now is wait." Ty said.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas looked Jack right in the eyes.

"Yes, correct. Shantae and I are a....thing now. And I'm happy, so you should know that I won't tolerate you messing with her again Jack". Roxas said, rather intimidatingly. 

"Oh! I see, so now I'm the bad guy. Come now, lad, don't you remember I never threatened the lass with that photo. I merely kept it on me possession. Any assumptions, I was happy to profit from, but it appears the lady pirate has tried to set someone, perhaps Ms. Genie over there, onto me."Related image

"Wait a minute!", Shantae said, "did you say, a bodacious lady pirate. No, it can't be her!"File:Fx cine shantae pose 6.png

Meanwhile, Mettaton was setting the course for the next song..

"Now people of the night. Here's something even the darkest of knights is sure to enjoy! Hit it maestro!"Related image

"Oh boy", Bruce Wayne grumbled as he recognized the tune.

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas' face dropped. "Jack, you literally said, and I quote..."Tis be the spoils of bein' a pirate mateys. If you hearties think this is good, wait til you see the others". "I don't care about the photo now that it's gone, and I don't care how you got it, I'm telling you not to do this to her again". 

Roxas hears the song. "You wanna dance to this Shantae?" Roxas asked, enjoying the tune.

Meanwhile, Rock and Tempo were dancing.

"Hm, Rock. I didn't know you were such an excellent dancer". Tempo commented.

"Eh. Dr. Light gave me an upgrade disc for it, said that it's always nice to learn some new skills". Rock replied.

• Thumbs Up 3

Amitie saw Comet and Fura get together, and she gave a smile. "Tonight's been great, huh, Sig?"

"Yup." Sig gave a smile as well. "It's been a neat night. And we're together now." Sig proceeded to give Amitie a kiss on the cheek, surprising her, but she was happy.

Zenigata's still dancing with Mog, and he's trying his damndest to escape in spite of having fun.

Lupin notices Zenigata. "Pops?! Ugh, should have expected him to pop up...ah well. I kinda missed the guy, so this should be fun. Hey, Pops! Having fun there?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh.. ooooh... not this song..." Robrainiac muttered, sniffling.

"Uh... Brain... are you crying?" Katii asked.

"SHUT UP YOU'RE CRYING!" Robrainiac shouted at his feline ally before storming out, sobbing. 

"Oooookay then..." Katii shrugged.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Something nice and slow..." Homura smiles as she savors the moment she has with Madoka. She holds her hands tightly, as if she'd disappear forever if she ever let go.

Madoka... I don't ever want you to leave me again. She thinks. I missed you. I missed you so much.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 2/23/2017 at 11:26 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas' face dropped. "Jack, you literally said, and I quote..."Tis be the spoils of bein' a pirate mateys. If you hearties think this is good, wait til you see the others". "I don't care about the photo now that it's gone, and I don't care how you got it, I'm telling you not to do this to her again". 

Roxas hears the song. "You wanna dance to this Shantae?" Roxas asked, enjoying the tune.

"Y-yeah, absolutely Roxas!", Shantae said, trying not to worry about what Jack mentioned about the "lady pirate".File:Fx cine shantae pose 10.png

"I'll have you know I was heavily under a good dose of rum that lovely night!", Jack called after them.

Hmmmmm, well Risky Boots, perhaps you're more foe than friend here savvy,Related imagehe thought to himself, as he went to go look for Phoenix Wright.

Meanwhile, Sonic had taken Sentinel Sonic's advice and finally found.....

"Blaze!"

"Sonic?"

"You're actually here too!? I can't believe it!", they said in unison.Image result for sonaze

"Eh, heh heh. Umm Blaze! You uh, care to dance?"

"Sonic, I....I'd like that very much!", Blaze confirmed.

On 2/23/2017 at 11:32 PM, Failinhearts said:

"Something nice and slow..." Homura smiles as she savors the moment she has with Madoka. She holds her hands tightly, as if she'd disappear forever if she ever let go.

Madoka... I don't ever want you to leave me again. She thinks. I missed you. I missed you so much.

"D'awww, Alphys, those two make almost as nearly a couple as we do, wouldn't you say @Emperor Robrainiac?", Undyne asked her beloved.Image result for undyne underkeep

"Oh come now Bruce, surely if even the the hegdehog and cat can do it, I'm sure there's nothing stopping the great Dark Knight from a little dance", Diana said over at Wright's table.

"Hmph, I never I wouldn't dance to this anyway", Bruce Wayne relented as they took to the dance floor themselves.

Image result for bruce and diana dancing

• Thumbs Up 5

Yaya and her new friend watch on, tonight had been a very eventful night full of love and happiness. Sarge watched on before getting ready to head off to the medbay to check on the dragon kid before heading to bed.

Mog was having a ball with Zenigata so much so that Shademon and Ztar joined in too! 

Mia was strumming along with the tune, smiling and enjoying herself, this day ended with some of the best fun she's had in awhile.

"Well, this day sure has been something huh?" Yaya turned to Phoebee smiling.

"Yep it sure has!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic looks at his other self and Blaze shudders at the sight. "This feels weird to see, man..."

"I mean, in my world, she's my older sister."

• Thumbs Up 4

Roxas followed Shantae's lead perfectly. The keyblade welder had one thing going for him, when he's given something he enjoys, he'll make sure to perfect it quickly.

Edgeworth meanwhile walked over to Maya. *Ahem* "Maya, would you care to dance?" Edgeworth asked.

Meanwhile, Kat flew back down to Lupin. "So, you ready to show me more of those skills "Mr. Master Thief"?" 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Looks like we're not the only girl couple here" Kajun nudging Mai a bit, noticing Madoka and Homura dancing. "Hey that's a little embarrassing to point out" Mai's face is flushed red.

Celes_(01).png

"All this touchy feely stuff is starting to bore me. Let's go Kirumi."

Kirumi_Toujou_29.png

"Are you sure Master Celestia? I-I actually kind of enjoying it..."

Celes_(08).png

"Whatever. Let's just go." Celes drags Kirumi out of the ballroom.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"D'awww, Alphys, those two make almost as nearly a couple as we do, wouldn't you say @Emperor Robrainiac?", Undyne asked her beloved.Image result for undyne underkeep

"We... We sure do, Undyne... I.. I'm so glad I could make it tonight." Alphys smiled at her loved one, "Do you... would you like to dance?

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic looks at his other self and Blaze shudders at the sight. "This feels weird to see, man..."

"I mean, in my world, she's my older sister."

"Well now",phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"My, that is an odd turn of events", dahlia-iris-sweating%28b%29.gif

the couple of Phoenix and Iris said awkwardly.

Speaking of weird, Godot and Franziska were really getting into the slow dance.

franziska-tisk%28b%29.gif

"I must say, Mr. Godot, you aren't nearly half as foolish on the dance floor as one would come to expect, looking the way you do."

godot-heh.gif

"Heh, I'm smooth as can be Ms. Von Karma, but it takes one with a pace as hot as coffee to keep up. I'll admit, you're exceeding my expectations!"

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth meanwhile walked over to Maya. *Ahem* "Maya, would you care to dance?" Edgeworth asked.

"Pft. Like you even need to ask!", C'mon Miles! Let's show them our dance moves! Surely you've a few with all the lawful dances I've heard you for!"jOLtiAD.gif

5 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"We... We sure do, Undyne... I.. I'm so glad I could make it tonight." Alphys smiled at her loved one, "Do you... would you like to dance?

"Alphys, like hell we won't be dancing the night away!", Undyne confirmed.

Back to Godot and Franziska who were REALLY getting into the groove of things, a bit too much.

"Y'know Von Karma, maybe we've been going at it the wrong angle. Y'know trying to beat Trite all on our lonesomes".godot-confident%28b%29.gif

"Ooh, Mr. Godot, you may have a point",franziska-scorn%28b%29.gif Franziska said almost flirtatiously.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I mean, that Blaze of course isn't my sister. But for me, the reason I haven't felt any sort of romantic feelings is because everyone who remains of my race is RELATED. I mean, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Blaze, Shadow and Silver? All siblings. Majority of them adopted." Sonic clarifies.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I mean, that Blaze of course isn't my sister. But for me, the reason I haven't felt any sort of romantic feelings is because everyone who remains of my race is RELATED. I mean, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Blaze, Shadow and Silver? All siblings. Majority of them adopted." Sonic clarifies.

Sonic and Blaze stepped up that moment.

"Oh my," Blaze said blushing at the mention of that.

"Wow, those are some hazy images I'm gonna have trouble getting out of my mind now!", Sonic The Hegdehog said.

"And now beauties and gentle beauties, as the night heats up closer and closer towards our finale, please now welcome to the stage, Ms. Shantae the Genie!"Image result for shantae gravity rush

"OH! I almost forgot that I had a song and dance number! Wish me luck Roxas @Ryannumber1gamer!

"Here goes!"File:UnreleasedShantaedance.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hey, Homura. Can you sing that?" Madoka asks, throwing Homura off and her moves become out of sync.

"Sing? Me? Of course not! I... I can't do that!" Homura says. "I mean... I am aware Shantae and I share the same voice actress... but still..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Yes, yes, quite an enchanting singer that Shantae",Image result for mettaton Mettaton said for Shantae as she took a bow to the cheering crowd and then proceeded to dive bomb back to Roxas! @Ryannumber1gamer @Dee Dude"And now to the request of the lovely duo know as Comet and Fura, this one's out to all you multiuniversal heroes out there!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Comet and Fura smiled at their song and started dancing together again with their eyes closed.

Graff who was still in his lame get up came up behind them to pathetically hit on Fura until she punched him while still closing her eyes and dancing from behind knocking him to the ground.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Wasn't that simply beautiful among beauties in music sweeties? And now to the cute Puyo Puyo couple out in the crowd! Get ready for this!"Related image@SurrealBrain

@Mightyray It was at this moment that Rexy noticed Sarge sulking off in the corner, and she made for his direction to go say hello before sadly having to say goodbye.

• Thumbs Up 1