Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

On 2/24/2017 at 3:08 AM, Mightyray said:

Sarge was just about to call it a night before Rexy showed up and gave him a nudge. "Hello, heard you were heading out soon so I guess tonight is your last night huh?"

He gave the dinosaur a good pat. "Well, it's been fun and thanks for giving 5yr old me the time of his life."

"Take care of yourself O.K.?" He gave her the thumbs up and then headed off for some rest.

"So long big girl."

Before the night was up, Rexy left Sarge a pager of sorts.

Her solid look told him all he needed to know.

"When the time comes, and things are looking their absolute grimmest. And it can't be any grim-looking situation. It must be something you can't solve without me. Use it and I'll know when the time for my return is nigh! And I'll be there for you to help!"Image result for rexy

With that, she proceeded to leave the Academy bidding farewell to @SurrealBrain Sig, Amitie, Jigen, @Failinhearts, Sentinel Sonic, Kaede, Neptune, Sayaka, Homura, Modoka, @Ryannumber1gamer Rock, @Emperor Robrainiac Robrainiac, Katii and company @Dee Dude @Cheawn along the way as she proceeded to head down with her posse to look after Wright's family.

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Well Iris! This is so long for now!", Phoenix said.

"Good luck here Feenie!", iris-normal%28b%29.gifIris said.

"You know Daddy! This place seems like a grand area for the wedding!", File:Trucy Happy 4.gifTrucy piped up.

"Oh boy, I'm sure the disciples are gonna looooove, hearing about this!", Phoenix said sarcastically.

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"Pfft. Like it'll be anything crazier than what's happened here Nick!", maya-confident%28b%29.gifMaya retorted.

• Thumbs Up 3

Rock waved to those leaving. "Be sure to visit us!" 

Roxas meanwhile placed his hands behind his head, giving a smile to Shantae.

"Hey, a lot of people did that, including us, so I guess everybody won out on that". 

• Thumbs Up 3

26 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Suddenly, Frisk ran up to Birdman and tugged on his suit.Image result for frisk undertale

"Oh boy! Rave! Looks like that portal'll be seating one more! The kid's apparently quite determined to come along too! Hah! Who'd have imagined that being trapped in fusion nearly at the brink of death would bring us total strangers together so much!"Image result for harvey birdman

Before they left, Frisk took the time to say goodbye to Alphys and Undyne for the time being.

17 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Wow! R-r-really?!" Alphys exclaimed in excitement, "YES! I can't wait to show you how much our community's grown! Also, I just found out about blu-ray... M-maybe we can watch Mew Mew Kissy Kitty sometime? Hehe."

"Oh you know it, Alphys! Oh Frisk! Heh, you behave yourself kid!", Undyne said.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

With that, she proceeded to leave the Academy bidding farewell to @SurrealBrain Sig, Amitie, Jigen, @Failinhearts, Sentinel Sonic, Kaede, Neptune, Sayaka, Homura, Modoka, @Ryannumber1gamer Rock, @Emperor Robrainiac Robrainiac, Katii and company along the way as she proceeded to head down with her posse to look after Wright's family.

"Ah, Rexy, my dear nemesis." Robrainiac sighed, "I suppose now's the time we part ways, yes?" Robrainiac nodded "Well, I suppose every rivalry must come to an end."

Robrainiac handed a cupcake to the tyrannasaurus rex. 

"Here, a bit of a peace treaty for now." Robrainiac chuckled, "If you ever run into a spinosaurus or mutant man-made dinosaur, bite a chunk off of them for me!"

"We had some good times, Rexy!" Katii said, "Good luck on whatever it is your doing!"

Hiss looked at the dinosaur in awe. "Whoa! Hiss thought Earthling dragons died long time ago!"

"Earthling dragon?" Katii said, "Heh, weird name for dinosaurs... But yep, she's one of our allies!"

"Hi Earthling Dragon! Hiss name Hiss!" Hiss waved "Hiss hope you return someday and we can be friends!"

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Rock waved to those leaving. "Be sure to visit us!" 

Roxas meanwhile placed his hands behind his head, giving a smile to Shantae.

"Hey, a lot of people did that, including us, so I guess everybody won out on that". 

"Heh indeed! So Roxas.....your place or mine for tonight?", Shantae asked. "Heh, akin to what Birdman said over there, great way to get know someone is their home, or room in this case!"Image result for shantae gravity rush

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Heh indeed! So Roxas.....your place or mine for tonight?", Shantae asked. "Heh, akin to what Birdman said over there, great way to get know someone is their home, or room in this case!"Image result for shantae gravity rush

Roxas thought for a moment.

"Well, we're already at your room, so I guess here?" Roxas said.

As Roxas entered the room, the robotics reacted oddly, slightly changing the room a little to personalize to both Roxas and Shantae. 

• Thumbs Up 3

20 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Don't worry Maya, I already have the hamburger stand scoped out for you" Edgeworth said with a dry chuckle.

maya-nod.gif

"It's a date then!", Maya said. "Hey I'm gonna be out for a bit with Mr. Sparrow on his ship! He's gonna be taking a few people in and out here! I've always wanted to ride on a pirate ship before!"

kay-smirk%28d%29.gif

"Heh, you sure know how to pick 'em don't you Mr, Edgeworth?", Kay said.

"You can say that again pal!", Gumshoe agreed.gumshoe-laughing%28b%29.gif

"Me and Maggey are heading back home for a bit, but I'll back not too long from now! Can't wait to see the surely gracious room we're getting, being on Wright's team.

Little did Gumshoe know that............

35 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas thought for a moment.

"Well, we're already at your room, so I guess here?" Roxas said.

As Roxas entered the room, the robotics reacted oddly, slightly changing the room a little to personalize to both Roxas and Shantae. 

And then to find Mettaton perched in the room.

"Well, I must say, I myself expected a bit more room", Mettaton said a bit caught off guard by the new entries.

"Sigh, it's probably because of Mr. Wright and Maya's rather......unorthodox induction into the Academy", File:Shantae Talking 8 (Pirate's Curse).pngShantae lamented.

"Thankfully there's just enough room for us, you too included, Roxas, but-"

"That won't be a problem for too long", came a voice from outside the room's balcony.

"Batman! Wonderwoman?"Image result for batman and wonder woman

"WOW! Nice to see you guys! You were great this night!", File:Fx cine shantae pose 2.pngShantae complimented.

"Thank you! It's not everyday I don't have to practically drag Bruce to a song and dance", Wonder Woman said.

"Bruce...Wayne!? Oh I get it, you told her it was okay since I'm a genie and you assumed I already used my powers to-"File:Fx cine shantae pose 4.png

"Actually, I trust you, Mr. Wright and company", Batman corrected her.Image result for batman and wonder woman

"Well that and Mr. Wright kind of already figured it out when he was defending Bruce", Wonder Woman added on.

"Anyway, you needn't worry Ms. Shantae", Batman said. "If you haven't heard already, "Bruce Wayne" has taken a liking to Mr. Wright, and your team will soon have more.......room so to speak."Image result for batman smile

"Well, I love the sound of that darlings!", Mettaton spoke up.

"That said, I've got some business to attend to with the Justice League as well as seeing to it that Joker and Quinn have the proper anti-escape measurements put in for them here", Batman said.

"That and someone still owes me that double date with Lois and Clark", Wonder Woman piped up, to Batman's embarrassment.Image result for batman and wonder woman

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas shrugged.

"In the meantime, we could stay in my room if you want, it's got plenty of room" Roxas said, inviting Shantae to stay there.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas shrugged.

"In the meantime, we could stay in my room if you want, it's got plenty of room" Roxas said, inviting Shantae to stay there.

"Oh come now darlings,  pay me no mind!", Mettaton reassured. 

"In box mode,  just consider me you two lovebirds' personal romantic juke box!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Roxas looked at the box mode.

"Fine fine, but you'd better not start acting increasingly creepy in the middle of the night while we're trying to sleep..." Roxas said sleepily. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas looked at the box mode.

"Fine fine, but you'd better not start acting increasingly creepy in the middle of the night while we're trying to sleep..." Roxas said sleepily. 

Image result for mettaton box

"Perish the thought darlings. YAWWWN. In fact I'm feeling a bit in the mood for a battery restoration.....ZZZZZZZZZImage result for mettaton box

"Well whatta ya know! EVen robots can get tired! That's odd",File:Fx portrait shantae jammies 2.png Shantae said after returning from the bathroom, changed into her night wear, not knowing one of Mettaton's secrets.

Meanwhile, after having said goodbye to Iris and Trucy who'd left with Rexy and her company, Phoenix and Maya ran into Edgeworth and Kay.

@Ryannumber1gamer

"Yo Mr. Wright!",kay-grin%28d%29.gifKay said. "So, I guess you're my new figurehead to look up and hide behind as the Great Thief".

"Ummm, Edgeworth, what exactly am I getting myself into with this girl?", EtBNlAu.gifPhoenix asked his old friend.

• Thumbs Up 3

Roxas yawned and practically collapsed on the bed. 

"That makes both of us...." Roxas said, half-asleep. The keyblade welder kissed the genie's cheek and nodded off.

Meanwhile...

latest?cb=20130630173851

"Did you miss it Wright?" 

"The great master thief" Edgeworth said, with a slight chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 3

Lupin is still being gravity shifted away from Zenigata, but it seems somewhere along the way, it stopped, leaving Lupin to run away on his own. Fortunately, that happens to be one of his many talents.

"Get back here, Lupin!" Zenigata yelled as he chases after Lupin.

But Lupin won't get back there. In fact, he's just getting started with this game of cat and mouse.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"The great master thief" Edgeworth said, with a slight chuckle.

"WOW! Even a greater thief than Lupin!?",Jke4BOk.gif Maya said excited.

"Oh, that ol' Loo-pin the 13th, I recall it being?", kay-nose%28b%29.gifKay teased. @SurrealBrain kay-normal%28b%29.gif"He's what we great thieves call "small fries". He may be in it for the riches......but the Yatagarasu is in it for the truth",kay-serious%28d%29.gif Kay finished off a bit more seriously in tone.

EtBNlAu.gif"Oh joy. An "honorable" thief working under a lawyer like me. Well then again, if even Edgeworth hasn't arrested you despite being right on his tail, you must definetly have some working out for you"sItL8NE.gifPhoenix noted.

• Thumbs Up 3

Conker and Honker are wandering about the field looking for a place to rest...when they see Lupin and Zenigata's cat and mouse chase.

Lupin finds a portal, and makes sure it leads to his home world. Reconfigures it so that it does, even, just to be sure. "Hey, Pops! Bet you can't catch me!" Lupin taunted.

But Zenigata learned from the last time this happended, and decides not to chase Lupin. "I know what you're up to, you dirty thief, and I ain't falling for it again!"

Sadly, Zenigata's suddenly being hit by slingshot pellets. "Ow, what the hell?! Where is that coming from?!"

Looks like Honker decided to borrow Conker's slingshot for a bit to be a jerk. "I @$&ing hit him! Did you #$&%ing see that #$@er's @$#%ing face?!" said the foul-mouthed skunk. "Hey, let's @#$&ing try @$&$ing pushing him into the @$&#ing portal with these @#$ing pellets!"

So he keeps shooting Zenigata with the pellets until Zenigata falls into the portal with an angry look on his face!

"What the hell was that about?" Lupin asked. All he knows is, he's safe for now, and turns off the portal. Lupin notices Conker and Honker.

"Um...who are you?" Lupin asked. "You need help or anything?"

"Help? No, we're good. Aren't we, Honker?" Conker said. "My name's Conker, by the way. I got loads of fans!"

"Um...sure." Lupin said. "Looking for anything in particular?"

"What the @$& is it $@&#ing to ya, $&+#face?!" Honker said. "I'm *#$&ing Honker, ya #$&+ing #$&+!!!"

"Oh, don't mind him. He always talks like that." Conker said. "Anyway, we just happened to be admiring the academy, and we heard we could make loads if went there. What do you think?"

"Um...okay then?" Lupin clearly is confused. "Name's Lupin the 3rd. It's pretty late, and school's closed, so why don't you get some shut-eye first? I know I need it."

"Hm...sleep would be a good idea. What do you say, Honker?" Conker asked.

"@#_&!!!!" Honker said.

"Alright, then, we'll sleep here until the morning." Conker.

"Okay then..." Lupin said. He walks away from Conker and Honker. And he utters under his breath "What's their deal? Well, hope they won't cause too much trouble..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"We need to find somewhere to camp for the night." Ayna pointed out.

"Why not just stay in the mansion until morning?" Zapper nonchalantly suggested. "It's not like anyone would mind and if so we can just pay a fee and leave in the morning."

Ayna wasn't too pleased but that idea... weird mansions out in the middle of nowhere usually spelled trouble,

"Alright, but if there are any zombies or mutants that are hiding in there and they attack us. You'll be taking responsibility." Ayna sternly warned Zapper.

Yeah, right... like they'll be zombies in that place.Yeesh lady why are you so jumpy? Zapper rolled his eyes again thought.

The two headed inside and quickly found a large chair to sleep on. 

• Thumbs Up 1

As Monomi gets ready for her naptime, she skips down the halls to a stasis pod when suddenly...

tumblr_inline_mr6we5nZJL1qz4rgp.png

"Wha-wha-wha?! A rope?" Monomi gets tied up and dragged into an unknown location.

• Thumbs Up 3

Rud, Blude, and Greeb were walking to the front of the Academy, Rud then realized something.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaait a SECOND! This place looks familiar!" Rud noticed halting at the door.

"Hey.....I think you're right...." Blude agreed.

"Duh.............."Greed had no clue as he was just drooling.

It took them a frustratingly long while to figure out where they were.

"Ooh! I know! We're in Hyrule!" Rud guessed.

"What? No! We're landed in Wumba Island." Blude trying to correct Rud.

"Beach City?"

"Pallet Town?"

"The Land Of Ooo?

Rud and Blude kept guessing til Greeb randomly got it right.

"Forest Crossing?....."

"What?! Of course it's not Forest Crossing you bumbling idiot! That's the stupidest suggesti- hey! I know! I think we landed in Forest Crossing." Blude said taking away Greeb's guess.

"Oooo, I member now! This place was where we met all those weirdos and freaks!" Rud said.

"Wow....why didn't I think of that?" Greeb wondered.

• Thumbs Up 2

Elsewhere in the Academy, a tiny humanoid pouted as she walked through the corridors; a regular human, a robin bird, and a bat-like orb following her.

"Typical; I go off for a few tours in the Andromeda Galaxy, then I hear there's a dance with Sayaka and the others, and as soon as I get back, it's over!"

"Oh, so that's why you were in such a rush to drag us back," Jessica replied.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ah. The academy!" Melvin said, "Truly a marvelous sight to behold." 

Melvin took a look around at the lobby he stood in... No fierce warriors or fine maidens anywhere.

"Hm, must be off to bed..." Melvin shrugged, pinning his sword to the ground. He sat down on a nearby sofa and shut his eyes.

"Oh well. There's always tomorrow to look forward to. For now I'm sure nobody'll mind if I nap for a bit in here..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Conker and Honker are in the academy and...conk out. "I was getting real tired anyway. You going to sleep, Honker?"

"You #$&# bet I @$%#ing am!" Honker said. So they go to sleep.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well then, shaaaaaaaaall we continue our adventure fellas?" Rud asked.

"It's kinda late, maybe we sleep here on the front for the night." Blude said rubbing his as he slept on Greeb who was already snoring like a pig.

"Hmm, good idea! Sleepy time is a good time." Rud agreed as he slept next to this comrades on the front doors.

"tsk tsk aaahhhh, a GOOD NIGHT SLEEP! Surely no one will slam the doors on us while we sleep." Rud hoped.

• Thumbs Up 1

Shademon finds a nice spot to sleep under...a huge bookshelf. They slink underneath it and quietly go to sleep not fully knowing that the danger they sensed is just right around the corner.

• Thumbs Up 1

*15 minutes later* 

Suddenly, gas began pumping all throughout the school, as the Metal Sonics' physical appearance were completely altered into Monokuma's right side. 

"Phupuppupupuhupupup" Monokuma began laughing as the gas began flooding the halls of the school. Quickly, all of the students were under it's spell, including the new ones who entered the school. 

200_s.gif

"Time for the fun to beginnnnnnnnn!" Monokuma said with glee. "Alright my Metal Monokumas, get out there and start doin' your jobs! I want my private office set up by morning! I want all of those Skylanders given my little surprises, and I want my debating room and executions set up! I do not like to be kept waiting!" Monokuma threatened, as the Metal Sonics did Monokuma's trademark laugh and left to get to work. 

• Thumbs Up 4

It didn't take long for Jessica and her friends to collapse where they were walking; they were pretty tired as-is from all the travelling they had been doing.

• Thumbs Up 2