Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Roxas yawned, returning with coffee and tea.

"I *yawn* went to get us stuff. If we're gonna do strict hours like this, we need something to wake us up...shame they don't have seasalt ice cream here..." Roxas commented. 

tumblr_inline_nyqt1vvdpR1tis5fc_540.png

"Well of course! What kind of host and mentor would I be for my students if I didn't ensure their dietary needs are tended for!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas yawned, returning with coffee and tea.

"I *yawn* went to get us stuff. If we're gonna do strict hours like this, we need something to wake us up...shame they don't have seasalt ice cream here..." Roxas commented. 

"Well of course! What kind of host and mentor would I be for my students if I didn't ensure their dietary needs are tended for!" 

"Huh, I can't believe I'm already starting to miss Godot in regards to coffee",phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif Phoenix said.

"Hey ummm, Roxas! You may want to be careful. Seems the teddy bear's got a knack for sinking ships around these parts", Kay warned,kay-crossed%28d%29.gif"And that's assuming he's not gonna try and turn Shantae yandere for you!"

"Oh come on Kay! I'd never do that!File:Fx cine shantae pose 4.png Totally........."File:Fx cine shantae pose 8.png

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'm not stupid, and I'm not gonna fall for this bear's stupid tricks, I know Shantae would never do that to me". 

pgIIP8s.png

"Hey now, calm down Rocky, I'm just trying to look out for you tis all!" Monokuma said, faking fear.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm not stupid, and I'm not gonna fall for this bear's stupid tricks, I know Shantae would never do that to me". 

pgIIP8s.png

"Hey now, calm down Rocky, I'm just trying to look out for you tis all!" Monokuma said, faking fear.

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"So, let me get this straight! We're being commandeered and head-mastered by a bear who from what I've read, despite indentifying as male is actually a girl who's even more insane and more of a Luna Platz-look-alike than Celestia Ludenberg @Princess Jellicent?"

"Y'know, I'll admit, it does sound rather silly when you think about it", kay-sigh%28d%29.gifKay agreed.

"That, and he or she apparently tries to give dating advice......try or fail anyway"Image result for mettaton snarkMettaton added on.

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie, Sig, Jigen and Goemon are there to see what Monokuma wants.

They're not in for a pleasant surprise. Amitie and Sig hold each others' hands tightly. Jigen just holds his hat tightly.

Goemon would be holding his sword tightly, but he left the Zantetsuken back in his room due to the forbidden action being that he cannot use swords.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lumina tiredly wandered the corridors as if she was looking for something. In her hands was a snoozing little robin, legs hanging in the air.

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly Lumina saw a character that was terrifying. Horrific. The most downright awful kind of torture you could ever experience.

300px-Sonia.jpg

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYY THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" 

• Thumbs Up 2

Lumina was scared awake, as was Robinson. She almost screamed, but managed to keep quiet.

"Be careful," she angrily said, trying not to raise or lower her voice, "you nearly killed me from fright!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Jigen jumped again at Sonia's voice. "Why ya gotta scream like you've got a friggin' microphone stuck in your friggin' voice box?"

"You should not be screaming so loudly." Goemon said, still reeling away from Sonia.

"My ears hurt." Sig said. He doesn't like that at all.

"It's not that bad, guys..." Amitie said. But that was a lie; she doesn't like Sonia's voice either, but she's trying to be polite.

• Thumbs Up 1

"AW COME ON GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

"I HAVEEEEE A BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLL VOICEEEEEEEEEEE"

"I'LL EVEN PLAY A SONG FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUU" 

• Thumbs Up 2

Lumina gritted her teeth and turned her head. As a musician herself, she really tried to view all songs - even the bad ones - with some degree of positivity. Not with this one, though. She struggled to think of anything nice to say, so she kept quiet and briskly walked away. If she did find earplugs for Jessica, she'd have to see if any were in her own size.

• Thumbs Up 3

Jigen covers his ears. "Really wish I could use a gun..." He's had enough of this shit.

Amitie, Sig, nor Goemon seem to like this Society Girl song she's singing. Amitie tries to resist the urge to cover her ears to be polite, but Goemon and Sig have no apprehension about doing so; the song is simply not very good.

Heck, Sig would have covered Amitie's ears had he had four arms rather than two; he knows Amitie simply wanted to be nice to Sonia.

"It was...good." Amitie said. That was very obviously a lie.

• Thumbs Up 2

"You sound amazing!"

sayonara-zetsubou-sensei-manga-fuurakafu

Kafuka appeared from seemingly nowhere, with her usual cheer. "you sound amazing! Music is completely subjective, there's no way that anyone can say that you sound bad. Just have confidence and sing, and you'll always be amazing!" 

latest?cb=20100528152735

"That's not convincing at all when you're wearing headphones. Well, anyone will become good with practice. Probably.

• Thumbs Up 4

37dpEje.jpg

"ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING ME?!" Junko suddenly appeared on screen, in place of Monokuma.

latest?cb=20160301033302

"I believe the technical term for our dear pink friend's musical performance is...."

"Awful...." 

37b1928ae01e5e88e4ba7e5a53b3f2d8.jpg

"Gotta agree with Junko. I should've made your forbidden action so that you couldn't sing..." 

tumblr_inline_o3srmiOCnW1tmttlm_500.png

"But the awful singing makes for more despair Monokumy" Junko said, slipping into her cute personality.

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie was shaking from just how...bad the song was. She didn't wanna hurt Sonia's feelings, but even she wonders if she should drop the politeness the next time Sonia sings.

Sig gives Sonia a blank stare for hurting not just his ears, but his friends' and girlfriend's ears as well.

Jigen and Goemon realized they still had their earplugs from the Brutal Legend story. Dirty, but they'll use anything to not have to hear it again.

• Thumbs Up 2

Flame however was nowhere near as polite as the others when it came to tolerating Sonia's singing voice.

"Excuse me, can you please tone it down with your singing and also can you use your inside voice, not everyone in the mulitverse needs to hear you ya know."

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_mr6wd3pdOG1qz4rgp.png

"Morning!" Monomi announces to Alter-Ego as she leaves her room. "I see you're up and at 'em today, AE!"

tumblr_inline_mr6we5nZJL1qz4rgp.png

"Wait! Your face is red, and smoke's coming out! Are you malfunctioning?!"

• Thumbs Up 2

As Rocku and co got dressed and joined everybody, they awaited for what Monokuma had in store.

Of course unfortunately, the first thing they had to hear was Sonia's god awful voice and singing.

"Gah! Who is the hell is that and why does it sound like someone's choking a baby elephant?!" Ty angrily yelled covering his ears.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ayna sighed... already she felt incredibly uncomfortable here and now she had to listen to that pink hedgehog again but this time she was singing. However she was more tempted to try and talk to those two kids she met yesterday to find out more about this 'Sarge' person that apparently had armour similar to hers. Could another Gear be here or somewhere close by?

"Man, I wish that girl would stop singing, she sounds like someone gave her a recorder for a voice box." Zapper snarkily commented.

Shademon somehow blocked Sonia's singing out. They were more interested in memorizing the rules Monokuma had in place.  

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160301040524&key=5fd1bad0e47

"I... I don't know what's going on with me, Monomi. I've never felt like this before. Ever since I've been alone with Kaede..."

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_ncsfjzeSdF1sf6ee8.png

"Hope you guys don't mind if I steal a theme tune, but a smart teacher realizes his students needs to hear different pieces of music for stimulation!" Monokuma said, appearing on screen. 

"The only thing you kiddos have to do today is explore the school. I'm more than aware of the whole shtick now! "Oh, I'm sure Mister Monokuma's stupid enough to have left some kind of opening for us to escape!" 

tumblr_inline_nw8nx5JmuH1tyiywu_500.png

"They always make that mistake of thinking the brilliant, the amazing, the glorious, the talented, and the beautiful Mister Monokuma would make such a silly mistake! It's enough to enrage a bear!" Monokuma said.

"Why would people think we're stupid enough to do something like that....." Junko said, sadly. 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8jm55dkv9g4c

"ITS ENOUGH TO FUCKIN' MAKE A GIRL ENRAGED, NO ONE UNDERESTIMATES THE FUCKIN' BRILLIANT JUNKO ENOSHIMA".

• Thumbs Up 3

No opening means they gotta find some other hole in Monokuma's plans...and that is easier said than done.

Jigen really wishes he had his gun right about now. But even if he did, he couldn't use it. What a shame; man himself said it was the closest thing he had to a woman (no, I'm serious, he actually said that once).

• Thumbs Up 1

Ayna decided to go check on those two kids and maybe see if she could confirm that a Gear actually lived on these grounds. She walked up to the two of them "Hey Amitie, Sig, how are you both?"

"I was wondering would you guys happen to know anymore info about this Sarge person, you see I'm looking for my husband. His name is Marcus Fenix and he was attacked and kidnapped by that bear a long time ago and I haven't been able to find him." Ayna shows the two kids a small photo of Sarge. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile, at LOSE HQ.

latest?cb=20101212021126

"I just got your notice Monokuma, is it true?" 

"Have those Skyidiots begun killing each other already?" Dark Danny said with a chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 3