Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Oh yeah, you two. I remember you." Master Hand. "What was your names again?"

"I'm Rocku and this is my brother Graff. Now do you mind telling us what's going on?" Rocku finished introducing as he asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Right, right. Of course of course." Master Hand says. "We gotta head to my world and stop Crazy Hand from taking the first Smash Ball! Now where's your portal thing?"

52819429_zpsysyz4iid.png

"Its right over there. Its the universal portal that can take us anywhere."

amane%206_zpsazwbehst.png

"Show us your magic" Amane said as he got excited to see the Smash universe.

• Thumbs Up 1

From behind everyone, Katii comes in eating a can of Sardines

Happy.png

"Ah! Nothing like some seafood to perk you back up after a big adventure!"

Katii's relaxed feelings were all dashed when she noticed a strange giant floating hand right in front of everyone.

Incredulous.png

"... Aaaand there's a giant floating talking hand. Oh boy, I'm hallucinating from expired sardines again, aren't I?" 

• Thumbs Up 3

As Master Hand prepares to enter the portal, he urges everyone to get on him. "Quick! Hop on!"

"Why? We'll just jump in one by one." Sayaka asks.

"Jump on! We don't have much time, and it'll look cool!" Master Hand yells.

Incredulous.png

Well, as long as I'm tripping out or whatever, I might as well play along.

Confident.png

"Count me in!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"You can definately count us in as well! Let's go!" Rocku yelled with excitement as he jumped in the portal.

"....Something about this seems weird...." Graff said clueless as he walked to the portal. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"So, where's the acceleration on this thiiiiii-ack!" Neptune screams as she rides on top of Master Hand, as he flies into the Portal.

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"Well no time like the present..." Ragna walked through the portal.

amane%205_zpssm7mgxew.png

"I can't wait to enjoy my vacation" Amane himself walks through the portal after Ragna.

52820229_zpsqjxe71wj.png

"What happened to ladies first? Men these days..." Celes said as she walked through the portal.

• Thumbs Up 1

"And behold, my mansion!" Master Hand points at his mansion, which is buried in tons of popcorn.

"Very.... nice." Neptune nods. "But it needs more pudding."

".........And why is it buried in popcorn?" Rocku asked very dryly.

"Movie night maybe?" Graff thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

52819229_zps4fcseri4.png

"My... What a mess" Celes said in awe, "please don't tell us we have to eat that. So unsanitary..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Crazy Hand. He knows how much I hate the stuff and he trapped me under it." Master hand replies to Rocku. "My fellow Smashers are buried under them! Not even Kirby could eat it all!"

"I sure don't mind eating it!" Graff declared with glee as he ran to the mansion to chow down on the popcorn. Little did he know that he going nowhere as Rocku was grabbing him by the back of his shirt.

"Easy Graffy before you eat everyone in it." Rocku said.

• Thumbs Up 1

Someone then held Celes at knife point

"Who are you? Who are you working for? And what's the deal with the popcorn?"

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Do you really wanna go? I'm not in the mood for this?"

The person looked up and noticed Master Hand. "I guess you had a part of this Hand." The person then let Celes go.

Snake's_old_SSBB_artwork.jpg

"The name's Snake. I was gone for a while and I come back to this mess." Snake pulled out a cigarette and started smoking.

• Thumbs Up 1

Triumph.png

"Popcorn huh? Well, Don't mind if I do!"

Katii is about to stuff a handful into her maw before she remembers something

fear.png

"Wait... This isn't gonna be made from something freaky, like people, dog, bugs, or coconut is it?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"I have an idea... but it's a pretty tough one..." Sonic turns to Celes. "Your a Dark Element, Celes, and you can create small black holes with that power. Think you can make one small enough to suck the popcorn in?"

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"I guess I could but wouldn't that be a waste?"

"Just do it. We have people to save in there" Snake said in his usual gruff voice.

52820229_zpsqjxe71wj.png

"Alright whatever" Celes created several black holes, sucking in popcorn.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Huh, that was easy... I probably should've asked Palutena to do that." Master Hand says, observing Celes' power. "Ah, well."

MarineAngemon floats around observing everything that just happened. "So how do we stop Crazy Hand's popcorn machine?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Simple!" Neptune says, hopping over to the popcorn machine in the middle of the mansion's living room. "We STAB IT!" Neptune creates her sword and stabs it through the top, shutting it down.

"And thus, a major crisis is averted... oh yeah, and we still need to get that Smash Ball." Master Hand sighs.

• Thumbs Up 1

Cass and Bo snuck into the mansion ... by falling into the river.

Cass: "That fisher sure was nice to give us directions to someone more fancy."

Bo: "Yeah, but was it me or did I just see you with glasses and a afro?"

Cass: "Pink  Cats are dime a dozen, there was a whole lot of cats there though."

Neptune gets out a map from the big hole from Master Hand's giant hole that comes from being a disembodied glove. "Aha! A map to the entire dimension! How convenient!"

"Does this count as harassment of personal space?" Sayaka asks. "Anyway, now we got a clear map on where to go."

Cass looked at Master Hand from afar:

Cass: "Bo ... it's ... it's Golver! He's real! Glover is real!"

Bo: "Glover? Who's that?"

Cass: "He's from a video game, this must be a dimension filled with video game characters!'