Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"You can't have a good stabbing without me!"

Corrin_(female).png

Corrin chooses to Smash!

"Its the rookie" Snake said disapprovingly.

"What's that's supposed to mean?" asked Corrin.

"You may had been in a bad war but I've been in too many. War has changed..."

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"Can we move on from this game of misery poker? I've already won anyways." Snake and Corrin both groan as they teamed up.

• Thumbs Up 1

"So... where to first, Neptune? You're the gamer, so you should know." Sayaka asks, observing the map.

Neptune thinks to herself. "If I know my Smash, we gotta heads to Temple, first. Everyone in the Real World loves that."

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"What is this real world everyone keeps talking about?"

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"You don't need to know since your brain couldn't process it"

amane%2012_zpsb84woajt.png

"She's right you know. Don't worry about it too much Ragna"

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"You wanna say that to my face!?"

"Calm down" Snake said, "we're on a mission now and we need your full cooperation."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Did you forget, Ragna? We spoke of the Real World millions of times in the past." Sayaka says. "One simply doesn't forget our origins."

"Regardless. We're going to Temple."  Master Hand points at the map.

Terriful showed up with a new sword which had a black blade. "Sah dudes. Did I miss the big Crazy Hand fight? Also, is there any more popcorn?" Terriful pulled out some of his popcorn he had in his pocket and started eating it.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Not even close. We gotta head to what appears to be three destinations to reawaken the first Final Destination... we need to get that Smash Ball before Crazy Hand and his Mii goons do!" Master Hand says. "Now hop on, and let's fly!

"Aw, yeah! Now the real adventure begins! Cue title card!" Neptune cheers.

EPISODE 7: SMASH BROS BACK IN THE HOUSE!

latest?cb=20100701210242

"I'm sorry but I'm not coming along. I have other things I need to be doing"

Mami was surprised, assuming that Blaze was much more of the hero type and wouldn't just leave the group alone so suddenly. "Blaze? Are you sure? I don't think that's the right thing to do" said Mami, slightly meekly. 

"I have to collect the Sol Emeralds, I'm not here to fight some giant hands. I'm sure you can handle it."

"I see, I guess if that's your goal..."

There was some tension between Blaze and Mami, but Blaze coldly began to walk away, before Mami managed to talk things over. 

Fate stuck close to the group. She was making sure that there was no misuse of the dimensions and that there were no further ulterior motives to going to Final Destination. Since she was going along with them, she decided that it would be a good idea to help them. 

• Thumbs Up 2

As the Disciples climb onboard Master Hand, he begins to lift off to Temple. "Wow, look at all these worlds all merged into one! I see the Mushroom Kingdom! Ooh! There's Pac-Land! Oh, oh! If you squint, you can even spot Green Hill Zone!" Neptune says.

"Wow!" "Look how high we are!" MarineAngemon chirps in excitement!

"So many cool places to visit!" "Wait... they all won't be flooded with popcorn will they?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"No... I hope not." Master Hand says. "Anyway, we're nearing our destination."

"Yup! I can see Bridge of Elden! Hyrule Castle! And... Miis?" Neptune looks down.

Sonic growls. "They're looking for the switch!"

Mahou-Shoujo-Madoka-Magica-Mami-Tomoe.iP

"Wow this place is so pretty! All the different colours, stages, and backgrounds! I've never played video games, maybe I will try it out when we get back" 

Fate looked out momentarily to admire the stages for a short while, but quickly shot her attention back to the ship. "if there's a problem, fix it quickly and move on." demanded Fate. 

Mami sighed with a hint of sorrow. "if only Blaze was here... It's quite lonely here" She whispered to herself. 

• Thumbs Up 1

As Master Hand screeches to a halt, the Skylanders jump off the see Miis holding onto a small Smash Ball shaped button.

"They have one of the switches! We musn't let them take it! ...You guys take them out." Master Hand says.

Sonic scoffs. "What?!  You can't do it? You're Master freaking Hand!"

"Dude, you know what happens when hundreds of Miis crawl up on ya?" Master Hand replies. "I don't wanna talk about it."

Fate bravely activated Bardiche and announced "Don't worry, I'll deal with this distraction. I doubt those miis could catch up to my speed." She then turned into her Sonic suit and prepared her Bardiche in scyth form. 

Fate.Testarossa.full.940995.jpg

"Carry on moving, this'll take less than a second."

Fate than started at moving at lightning fast speed, swiftly shredding any mii who stood in her way, and avoiding all and any threats posed by the miis with ease. She was too fast for them. 

She then grabbed the switch and activated a small lightning spell, wiping away the miis surrounding her and then returned back to the Master Hand. 

Fate had an easygoing smile with the switch in her hand. "Fortunately, they're far weaker than you made them seem to be. O-oh, I don't mean to say that you two are weak or anything. Anyway lets keep on moving".

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly, the Miis rose up, looking like Fate, each having a Bardiche of their own.

"You were saying?!" An ominous voice asks, echoing across the Temple. "Miis can look like anyone... and even act like anyone. Can you fight an army of yourselves?!"

Bo and Cass find themselves on WarioWare Inc:

Cass: "Bo, I don't think I like this place ... there is flying words here."

Bo: "Just do what they say and we might not get hurt."

Cass: "... Is that a giant foot?"

Cass gets slammed into the ground.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic, Sayaka and Neptune get their swords ready. "Let's go, Disciples!"

"Do not be fooled by their cuteness!" Neptune warns, looking at a Mii that looks like herself.

"Are you kidding me? Who's even heard of us? There can't possibly be Miis of Graff and I." Rocku said with assurance.

Then suddenly a giant army of red and green Miis made to resemble Rocku and Graff showed up behind the cavy bros. The red Miis cracked their knuckles (or spheres in their case....) while the green Miis brought out their sentinels.

"Or maybe there can..."

The knockoff cavy Mii army charged towards the real two leaving Rocku to charge back avoiding attacks and pounding the tar of the copy Miis while Graff stood there frozen with no idea what to do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Three Sayaka Miis attempt to dogpile the real Sayaka, but she manages to jump up and land on them. "Well, they're still kinda stupid. That's a plus." She says.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fate was disappointed in herself. Even though she avoided killing most of the miis out of mercy, she saw that it was the wrong move. 

Mami was disturbed by the turn of events. "They can copy people? This isn't good...". Than Mami figured it out. They could only copy people, but not advanced technology. 

"I can handle this! You guys keep them at bay. This'll use a lot of my energy, but with this Sol emerald Blaze gave me, I think I'll be fine"

Suddenly Mami summoned the Karl Gerat self-propelled siege morter. It was a "tank" she got to loan from her friends from Ooarai High school to use whenever she needed it. 

0238074a92e826e967ed7dfb0d3744c7.jpg

The blast from the canon took a healthy chunk of the Miis down, and destroyed an entire stage. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Cass and Bo see another flying word:

Bo: "Don't move? Well, you heard them."
Cass: "OHHHHHHH, I AM NOT FALLING FOR THIS AGAIN! I'LL FLAIL MY ARMS IF I HAVE TO,  I'M NOT NOT GOING TO BE CRUSHED BY ANOTHER GIANT FOOT."

Bo:grows big:

Cass: "...  Cruel and topical, a freighting combination"

"Mami's right! They can't copy weapons! They still have their Mii movesets!" Neptune says. "Neptuuuuune Break!" She yells, unleashing a clean strike through the Miis.

Confident.png

"Pssshh. There's no way there's a Mii that looks like me! I'll just go ahead and take out all..."

Before Katii could finish her thought, She quickly dodged a kick to the face. When the catling recovered, she looked before her and noticed a strange looking Mii, with blonde hair and a beard on its chin, a pair of fake cat ears on its head, and two eyebrows that sat on its cheeks like whiskers. On its face it grinned a catlike smile. Katii grimaced at the sight of this abomination...

HNI_0053.JPG

Irritated.png

"... Is... That?" Katii facepalmed. "You gotta be kidding me..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic stands next to the Miis who look like him. "You think you're a better Sonic, eh? Well, can you do this?!" Sonic curls into a ball.

The Miis look at each other and curl into a ball, only causing their backs to break as they stay stuck in a curled up position.

"I thought so."

• Thumbs Up 1

Cass and Bo find themselves on Guar Plains:

Cass: "Ah, this is pretty peaceful compared to ... whatever that was."

Bo: "The night to day schedule seems to be much faster in this location."

Metal Face: "The perfect time to cut up some kitties!"

Cass: 'Giant robots? Pfft, we dealt with worse bring it on!"

Bo: "Let's give them the ol one two pick up your shoes!"

Sayaka, observing Sonic's strategy for beating the Miis, turns to her own copies. "Alright, can you guys spawn a giant Witch?"

The Miis look at each other and shrug. Sayaka chuckles as Oktavia gets summoned, crushing the Miis with its giant fist.

"I thought so."