Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

8 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"........Anyone up for Smash Bros?"

latest?cb=20160427100826

"Personally, I was going to suggest Super Bash Sisters Fisticuffs but I guess that works as well!"

latest?cb=20160427100824

"It will be a good..."

latest?cb=20160427101146

"BONDING"

latest?cb=20160427100824

"Experience for everyone!"

latest?cb=20160427100826

"So uh, yea. Let's play"

• Thumbs Up 3

"You think Ragna has it bad? Sonic and the others had to wait millions of years before they got video games!" Sayaka says to Komaru.

Sonic chuckles. "Yeah. Back then, we had something called an imagination."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I rock at games!" Jade said ."I beat my sister Fists all the time!" She quickly took a controller. "Hey blaze, since Ragna wants to sleep why don't we play something cute? Like Kirby air ride?" 

---

latest?cb=20120121004738

"wait! " Knuckles said " you had a brother named Knuckles too?" Now he was getting confused . 

"Yeah. I got a ton of siblings. The last of our kind. Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver, Amy, Blaze, Cream. Surprising, ain't it?" Sonic chuckles.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I don't know how you deal with that big of a family, Sonic." Sayaka says, eyes off the screen. "I'm an only child. But now, my parents just think I'm dead."

She hears her character scream.

"Aw, I died."

"Casual!"

"Competitive!" 

"Items!"

"No Items!"

"Hazards!"

"No Hazards!"

Rocku and Graff were fighting over what type of fight they wanted for their Smash match, Rocku wanted a serious game but Graff wanted a game just for fun.

"This is a fighting game! We're supposed to actually focus on fighting with no stupid gimmicks!" Rocku argued.

"But it's for everyone! Therefore we must make it as silly and fun as possible!" Graff argued.

• Thumbs Up 1

"haha, yeah, I suppose! " Knuckles said, still a bit lost in his thoughts. " I have 4 sweet kids, and take care of sonic's 2 kids most of the time... I am a pretty busy guy myself!... plus I gotta take care of Rouge... don't know what would happen is she got unhappy!"
 (he used to have 3 but one died of a terrible illness we don't talk about much, that is why future sonic and amy are so messed up)) 

• Thumbs Up 1

A portal opens up in front of Rocku and Graff.

latest?cb=20151211042856

"USE ITEMS. I WOULD USE THEM MYSELF IF I WASN'T JUST A HAND!" Master Hand bellows. "Oh, um. Sorry. Wrong RP. I'll just... yeah." Master Hand sinks slowly back into a portal. (Yeah, Master Hand occasionally makes cameos from Smash Bros In The House in other RPs )

Meanwhile, in Sonic's room... "Well, at least you don't have to deal with obsessed fangirls. Elise is a pain..." Sonic replies.

• Thumbs Up 3

"haha!  Very true!"  He thought . "hey, Miki? is that a good name to call you? do you have a family?"

_____

Meanwhile Jade and blaze played a game of Kirby air ride. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"I had a family. A mom and dad. They were good people, but always busy. Wish I could say goodbye before I died..." Sayaka looks down.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku and Graff just stared at each other awkwardly wondering what just happened.

"........Rock Papers Scissors?"

"Mkay..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Nagito watches as the brothers began to fight

latest?cb=20160427100748

"Hey guys, calm down!"

latest?cb=20160427100826

"This is suppose to be a fun time for all of us! No need to fight over something so simple."

latest?cb=20160427100748

"Besides...."

latest?cb=20160427100747

"We all know the only real way to play smash is..."

latest?cb=20160427100748

"NO ITEMS"

"FOX ONLY
"FINAL DESTINATION"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Wow"  Knuckles thought . "i am sorry to hear that ....." it is pretty awful for that to happen..." he got quiet a minute. "I never had a mom and dad so I guess it is not the same, because I never knew them so it was a little less to miss. but the need for love was there though... and not met for a long time. "

____ 

" Hey, Blaze girl, do you ever talk?" Jade said . "You beat me three times yet no conversation!" she turned around " and you  Ragna, why aren't you playing!"

(just in case you want to hear Jade's Voice: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BVHs8h479n )

Edited by Knucklesgirl
added a voice clip
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah... I should be grateful that I did have parents. But I still wish I could say. However, if I come back home, it would only put my world in more danger." Sayaka replies. "When I arrived in this village, I got villains from all over trying to take me out."

• Thumbs Up 1

" It is still awful though " Knuckles said. " I think having  them and losing them is harder " he looked att he weird shaped controller. "anyway, let's give this game a shot! "

"What on earth is this ?" Knuckles blinked twice. " whatever. let's go collect stars or whatever!"
  • Thumbs Up 1

"What, you never heard of Mario? Didn't you participate in the Olympics with him?" Sonic asks. "Or did that not happen where you're from?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae steps out of the shower, being quite tired from all the events that had happened and the searching. 

Miko_Sanae.png

"Hi, sorry about jumping into the shower without introducing myself. I'm Sanae Kochiya, I hope we get along. I hear we have a lucky person here, sounds like you'll be useful in raising faith. I look forward to working with you!"

Sanae notices the 2 brothers fighting and becomes exited, "Oh! Of course, this place follows different rules to what I'm used to! I can't let common sense hold me back! I have to introduce myself by showing off my strength!". And while she thought something was off, she proceeded to start  the ritual for moses' miracle. She completely forgot where she was, and didn't realize that doing so would likely destroy a large portion of the building.  

Sanae picked up the controller excitedly "don't worry, I won't cheat with my miracles, I'm confident I can beat you with my bare skills!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"ah, No it didn't .... that sounds like it would have been fun though!"  Knuckles got lost in thought as he chose his character. "did I miss out on a lot getting married at 18?" Without paying attention he selected Princess Peach.

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile, Alter-Ego is observing Tails through a monitor in the Academy's basement laboratory.

latest?cb=20160301183719

"What are you making?"

Tails lifts his blowtorch mask, looking at the monitor. "Weapons. Specifically for Nagito. He can't just rely on his luck all the time to win his battles. He chose the Quickshot Class, he needs guns."

latest?cb=20160301183816

"I don't know. Wasn't he able to kill a squad of soliders by kicking a small rock at larger rocks?"

Blaze who had been listening playing games with Jade, was completely immersed in her own thoughts, not paying much attention to her surroundings or realising how often she was losing. 

latest?cb=20080120062526 

"Could it be that you and Sonic are both from alternative realities? Sonic once told me about how he saw an alternate reality version of me as Sir Percival. I can't think of any other way to justify how you, Knuckles and Sonic are both in your middle thirties! There're too many discrepencies. Sonic from this world seem to be very different as well. How complicated"

Blaze than raised her head at her audience and realised that she had been too lost in thought and rambling on for far too long. She had yet to introduce herself, and suddenly bounced up from her seat, mid-game. 

"I-I'm sorry, I havn't even introduced myself. I'm Blaze the Cat, I hope we get along. Oh, we were in the middle of a game?"

Blaze sat down and continued playing. She was never too fond of games, but did find it oddly relaxing, so she let it be and continued playing. She decided to try to talk to Jade and Knuckles more, trying to cover up her impolite behaviour before, and perhaps come to friendlier terms with them. 

• Thumbs Up 1

SPECIAL DELIVERY FOR SONIC THE HEDGEHOG.

"Aw, sweet! Tails listened to me!" Sonic paused the game and opened the door, to see a Metal Sonic holding a box. Sonic thanks the Metal Sonic and walks back to the room opening it. "Ta, da! N64 controllers that I can actually use competently!"

• Thumbs Up 1

MEANWHILE......

Somewhere in high in the sky appears to be a gigantic battleship, something noticeable about it is that there seems to a symbol of a mustached man...

"HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Cackled a mysterious figure. "I had a feeling that cloaked cluckbrain Spellslamzer would screw up the job! Monokuma obviously should've known to have pick more competent people such as a truly handsome evil genius such myself! HOHOHOHOHOHO! In 3 days my detonater bomb will strike the Skylanders Academy into rubble and rid of those goody two shoes heroes those fools were recuiting for good! OHOHOHOH-cough cough...ugh I think that's enough laughing for now...."

Then a small robot henchman showed and questioned the figure's plan, "But sir, Master Monokuma never dispatched you to strike the school, are you aware of what he'll do to you if go against his orders? And if I may ask: Why focus on one place anyway when you can the whole world?"

"Shut up you bucket of bolts! First off: That Skylanders Academy has the chance of recuiting thousands of not millions of heroes from not only countless worlds but MULTIVERSES to stop our army! Do you really want to risk that?! Second off: I don't care what that stupid bear says, he'll be kissing my feet by the time we gain dominance by creating the ultimate army to take over many universes which will all be ours soon! Got anything else to say?..."

The robot just stood there shaking in fear.

"Good, NOW BACK TO WORK!" the figure ordered as the robot ran away to his duties.

"Just you wait Skylanders, you'll be no match for the EGGMAN EMPIRE!!!! OHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!"

dreggman_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails' ear perks up. "Is it just me, or do I hear Mike Pollock?"

latest?cb=20160301183816

"My audio receptors didn't pick up anything. But maybe that was due to the food fight. Those Metal Sonics might've screwed with them."

• Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, Lucid Dream said:

Sanae steps out of the shower, being quite tired from all the events that had happened and the searching. 

Miko_Sanae.png

"Hi, sorry about jumping into the shower without introducing myself. I'm Sanae Kochiya, I hope we get along. I hear we have a lucky person here, sounds like you'll be useful in raising faith. I look forward to working with you!"

Nagito hears Sanae mentioning him

latest?cb=20160427100509

"Oh, Hi! I'm Komaeda Nagit-"

20 minutes ago, Lucid Dream said:

Sanae notices the 2 brothers fighting and becomes exited, "Oh! Of course, this place follows different rules to what I'm used to! I can't let common sense hold me back! I have to introduce myself by showing off my strength!". And while she thought something was off, she proceeded to start  the ritual for moses' miracle. She completely forgot where she was, and didn't realize that doing so would likely destroy a large portion of the building. 

latest?cb=20160427100747

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!"

latest?cb=20160427100749

She is literally going to blow up the whole building if I don't do something!!

latest?cb=20160427100749

"Errr, Hey!"

latest?cb=20160427100825

"You suck at science!"

• Thumbs Up 2