Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Rocku took advantage of his new werewolf seeing his claws as he smirked and started slashing heartless with his new claws and continued by attacking with his regular punches.

Graff (with his arm put back in) joined on the slashing with sentinel that was now all dirty like him as well while Big did the massive punching.

• Thumbs Up 2

Celes_(02).png

"Even the Heartless are all dressed up" Celes said, "...for their funeral!" Celes smashes one of the Heartless ghosts.

"Don't think I'll be outdone by your amazing performances!" Jack revealed his weapon of choice.

Soul_Robber.jpg

An arm of ectoplasm grabbed a Heartless and smashed it into the ground. "Soul Robber!" Jack then spun around with it, hitting other Heartless.

• Thumbs Up 7

3 hours ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Jack_Skellington.png

"Who are you guys supposed to be?" Jack asked as he only recognize Sora, "you all look strange and wonderful!"

https://33.media.tumblr.com/1985fd9a6140cb3e255489fe9ff15885/tumblr_ne1gq2KdGR1qhx273o1_500.gif

"Umm, Phoenix Wright! Ace Attorney at law! OBJECTION!", Phoenix yelled as he introduced himself while warding off a ghoulish heartless with his trademark yell attack!

"And Maya Fey Ace Spirit Medium and Assitant!", Maya said as she Steel Samurai slid into a mummy heartless and smelted it down to size!

Related image

"Trucy Wright! Magician, witch, take your pick!", trucy said smirking as she launched flaming playing cards at the heartless to burn them out!

Image result for chara

*COUGH* Ahem! "And I'm Frisk!", the Chara-looking child said as he somersaulted over a heartless, tricking it into attacking and stabbing through a comrade!

"Don't worry Jack! I'm with them here! You can trust them!", Sora vouched for the Skylanders as he cut through heartless after heartless!

• Thumbs Up 1

"It may seem out of place... but it's what I'm best at." Homura gets out a rifle and begins shooting through the Heartless.

• Thumbs Up 2

The heartless saw Rat coming a mile away and began trying to attack him. "Go away! Leave the tall skeleton alone!" Ray pouted shaking his staff so that Rainbow Sparkles rain down on them. The heartless began to itch and tried everything to get rid of the itching allowing Ray to poof them with a good whack to the head.

"This place could do with a bit more colour... especially on you lot." Ray made more rainbow sprinkles appear causing more heartless to be distracted and become easy pickings for other skylanders. 

"You okay, Sig?" asked Amitie.

"Uh huh." said Sig. The couple use their spells to get rid of Heartless left and right.

Jigen pulls out a machine gun, and starts mowing Heartless down with it like he's not even phased.

• Thumbs Up 1

More ghostly Heartless started appearing.

"They really want to die again huh? I'll make sure they won't come back!" Ragna sliced through the Heartless with Blood-Scythe. "I'll devour your souls!"

"Isn't he the violent type?" Jack commented on as he uses Soul Robber's tendrils to attack another Heartless, "still I appreciate all of your help!"

• Thumbs Up 2

As the horror themed heartless began to appear left and right, the trio continued to fight their way through them.

"Man, how man of these are there?!" Katii asked, kicking a heartless away. "They just keep appearing!"

"WE MUSN'T WORRY ABOUT THAT NOW, KATII!"  Papyrus said as he hit a mummy-like heartless "RIGHT NOW, WE NEED TO HELP OUR SKELLINGTON FRIEND CLEAN UP THE TOWN!"

"Hiss don't mind!" Hiss said as she swung a ghost heartless around by their tails, using them as clubs against other heartless, "Hiss think the more the merrier!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Nicole summons her lance, which turns out to be a wand.

"...Really?"

Sighing, she makes do, and...
Summons minions? Some undead zombies...

"Oh! Well, okay!"

The minions start attacking the heartless.

• Thumbs Up 1

Related image

"Let's light 'em up guys!", Sora said as he launched a firaga onto the heartless, setting them aflame and damaging them!

Trucy followed up and couple this with more of her flaming cards trick to help double the burn damage!

• Thumbs Up 1

The Blues take out buckets of yellow paint and paint brushes and paint all over one of the Heartless. Once they're done, the Heartless is dripping in yellow paint and has a quickly scrawled on smiley face on it. The Blues gloat,

"Not so spooky now, are you?"

"Your looks are too nice to be attacking us!"

"Why don't you act like those looks too!"

The Heartless is confused by it's new coat of paint, but it eventually decides to attack the Blues anyway. The Blues leap out of the way and throw their paint buckets at the Heartless to defeat it.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Flame!" yelled Amitie, the spell killing various Hartless. "How you holding up?!

"Hydrangea!" said Sig, using his spell on Heartless. "Fine..."

Jigen pulls out a friggin' anti-tank rifle! And shoots it at various Hearless.

"Wow, that's a really big gun!" said Amitie, remarking on Jigen's weapon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ray kept doing what he did best. Raining rainbow sparkles on heartless, running around them like a headless chook and occasionally whacking them on the head with his staff.

He began to think about what he could eat in Halloween town but was put off food after remembering Roxas telling him that the lanky skeleton Jack does all sorts of experiments and for all Ray knew he could poison himself just by simply eating a lollipop because Jack dipped it in ammonia or something.

1 hour ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Flame!" yelled Amitie, the spell killing various Hartless. "How you holding up?!

"Hydrangea!" said Sig, using his spell on Heartless. "Fine..."

Jigen pulls out a friggin' anti-tank rifle! And shoots it at various Hearless.

"Wow, that's a really big gun!" said Amitie, remarking on Jigen's weapon.

"Yeesh! Okay, seriously Lupin, where do you guys pull that stuff out from!?", Phoenix couldn't help but ask out in shock of the sight!

• Thumbs Up 1

Jigen shrugs. The rules of his world aren't always grounded in reality, to be frank. He then keeps shooting Heartless.

"We're just that good!" said Lupin.

Amitie and Sig just keep fighting Heartless to the best of their abilities...and Amitie accidentally punches one in the proceas.

"Ow...well, at least he's down..." said Amitie.

• Thumbs Up 2

The heartless began to quickly die out as the Skylanders continued to fight them. Before long, the area was completely empty of the heartless.

6e8c32d1eed9575494b7b2b714806c9a.jpg

"Seems like the fight's won...finally". Roxas said. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic dusts off his suit and looks at the now Heartless-free area. "Phew! That's that!"

"Man, it felt like this has gone on for a whole day, right?" Neptune shrugs. "Just me?" Okay."

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic dusts off his suit and looks at the now Heartless-free area. "Phew! That's that!"

"Man, it felt like this has gone on for a whole day, right?" Neptune shrugs. "Just me?" Okay."

"Nah,  more like 1 1/2 if you ask me!", Maya piped as she and Phoenix were regrouping with the others after the fight. 

"Almost exactly 2 days ago from now by my count!", Phoenix said. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Didn't feel like a day to me..." said Amitie. Even with her increasing awareness of the fourth wall, there are still some things that haven't fully sunk in.

"But we won! You okay, er...Jack, was it?" asked Amitie.

• Thumbs Up 1

4a2d4984e0717a156f639a115521367c.jpg

"Would this be that wonderful "forth wall" I've heard legends of?" Jack said, overhearing the conversation

"Regardless, it's absolutely brilliant to meet you all! I believe I've met Sora before, but the rest of you are completely new!" 

"Oh dear, where our my manners, allow me to introduce myself!" 

"I am Jack Skellington, and I am the Pumpkin King!" 

• Thumbs Up 6

"Name's Sonic! Sonic the... Spook... hog?" Sonic shrugs, thinking of a fitting name.

"I'm Neptune! Hiya!" Neptune waves. "And this downer is Homura Akemi!"

Homura simply says nothing and gives Neptune a death glare.

"I'm Sayaka Miki!" Sayaka says before turning to Kaede.

Kaede nods in response. "Yeah, and I'm Kaede."

• Thumbs Up 2

Lupin shakes Jack's hand. "Name's Lupin the 3rd, grandson of the infamous phantom thief, Arsène Lupin."

"I'm Amitie! Glad to meet you, Jack!"

"I'm called Sig."

"Goemon Ishikawa the 13th. A pleasure to meet you."

"Dasiuke Jigen."

• Thumbs Up 2

"My name is Ray! It's an honour to meet you Jack the Pumpkin king!" Ray smiled. He dusted himself off and looked around taking in the view. "Sure is a neat place." He nodded in approval. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Jack skellington huh?" Katii said, "My name's Katii. Master thief, student at the Skylanders Academy. Can't say I've ever heard of Halloween where I come from, but it looks pretty cool, I gotta say.

"Hello! Hiss name Hiss!" Hiss greeted, "Good to meet you Mr skeleton!"

"AND I'M THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Papyrus said, "OTHER THAN MY BROTHER, I DON'T RUN INTO MANY FELLOW SKELETONS, SO IT'S A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Call me Jessica," the now-cybernetic sorceress said.

"I'm Lumina, but most know me as Lucy Laserwave!"

"My name's Ivorn!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, your highness. My name is Lily."

"And I am Shade, the Grand and Glorious King of Evil! I see that your kingdom is full of ghouls, and I propose an aliance between us to conquer the universe and-"

"Yeah yeah, ignore him," Jessica whispered, "he's got a chip on his shoulder. A really big chip."

• Thumbs Up 2