Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Are you an idiot?" Homura asks. "Facing off Liberators like that is basically suicide! There's nothing we can do but allow Monokuma to get this Foundation Element."

"No! I won't allow this!" Peacock exclaims.

"And what do you suppose we do, huh, hero? Need I remind you that you're their biggest target?" Homura responds.

Peacock nods before turning back into Sayaka. "Exactly."

"What are you doing?!" Amitie is worried about Sayaka. She only just met this person and yet she's scared for her new friend's life! "They're gonna hurt you! Get out of there!"

Amitie prepares to rush into battle, but Lupin holds her back.

"Hey, let me go! Our friends are in trouble!"

"Hold on...she might be planning something." Lupin can usually guess this stuff easily.

• Thumbs Up 1

Senjougahara/Homura stared down at the other Homura.

"How disturbing, to think that I could possibly be ever so pathetic. I've commited suicide countless times to save Madoka, Mami, Sayaka and Kyouko, and I succeeded. If I have to do it another thousand times to save this city, and the world Madoka made, than I'll restart time until we stop them. My will is not so weak!"

n5gh.jpg

Homura transformed, stopped time and set up several bombs, although small scale bombs so as to not damage the city much. Mami and Kyouko were working together to effectively combat the Liberators. Blaze was preparing to send everyone to the special dimension, to protect the city. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The explosions set the Liberators off guard, everyone except for Rinzler. He dashes to Homura and yanks the ribbon from her head. "STAND DOWN..." He growls. However, before he could give the ribbon to Monokuma, he hears Sayaka yelling as she lands from the rooftop.

"Hey! Looking for me?" Sayaka calls.

The Liberators begin swaying, as they begin to rebel against Monokuma's orders. "MUST... LIBERATE... SAYAKA... MIKI."

Rinzler stuffs the Ribbon away as they begin chase. "ACCEPT YOUR DESTINY, MIKI!"

Katii turned to Homura grinning smugly, not at all phased by her insult.

Smug.png

"Hey, it takes an idiot to save lives."

Happy.png

"also never call me an idiot again or ill kick you."

Confident.png

After that muttering, Katii readied her shuriken. "I got your back Sayaka. Knock em dead."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I do NOT agree with this one bit!" Sonic yells. "I'm with Homura here! Sayaka taking on all those guys, who want to kill her more than ANYTHING else in the world?! That IS suicide!"

He frantically turns to the others and back to Sayaka, who is running away from hundreds of Light Cycles. "Whatdowedowhatdowedowhatdowedo..."

"I'm pretty useless in this form" Celes said as she watches the battle, "I don't have access to any of my powers."

"At least you have a great singing voice" Komaru added, "I could probably do something at least so don't worry Celes." Komaru then thought of what Plutia would do. "I know!" Komaru threw her Nep plush at the Liberators, somehow damaging them. "What was in that anyways?"

• Thumbs Up 1

This damages some Liberators, but hundreds continue to drive at Sayaka, as they get closer and closer on her.

"Guys... I have an idea!" Tails opens a portal. "Follow me, please."

"And leave her behind?!" Sonic yells.

"Trust me, Sonic." Tails replies.

Mami grinned smugly and showed the ribbon. "Did you seriously think that we'd let them take it so easy, I swapped Homuras ribbon with my own ribbon! I don't know what's so important about this, but I'll put it somewhere safe right now."

Senjougahara nodded gratefully towards Mami, prepared her weapons and launched off. "We need to fight them and kill them all. Hopefully they'll be somewhere more remote!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Everyone morphs back to normal. "Killing them here is impossible." Homura says to the others.

"However, I know somewhere... and someone who can!" Tails says. "So get in the portal, pronto! Quick, before Sayaka gets derezzed!"

"Alright, boss!" Amitie says, but she looks back at Sayaka. "Please be safe, friend..."

"Hey, come on! We're short on time as it is!" Lupin shouted.

"Okay..."

They go in the portal quickly.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You'll be able to use these Shurikens in due time, Katii. Just you wait..." Tails says, as everyone enters the Portal. As they exit, they are greeted by a huge building.

2000?cb=20131118205136

"Borg Tower? Ahhh, I see what you're planning!" Neptune looks up, amazed by the huge tower. "Man, this makes our Academy look like nothin'!"

"Wow, get really real!" Amitie looks in amazement of her surroundings. But she's still worried. "What can we do to help Sayaka?"

"Working on it." Lupin says calmly. He seems to be preparing some sort of gadget already. "And thanks for the potion!" Lupin says with a big silly grin.

• Thumbs Up 1

As everyone enters, they enter an elevator as they rise to the top floor. When the door opens, they are greeted by a Minifigure man in a wheelchair.

latest?cb=20150710144027

"Sonic, Tails, Madoka, Homura, Neptune! It's a pleasure to see you all again! And I see you brought some friends with you!" Cyrus Borg says. "But... where is Sayaka? Isn't she usually with you?"

"Yeah... about that..." Tails replies.

"She stayed behind to fight the Liberators! We gotta do something!" Amitie says. "I wanted to go in, but...it was decided we should come here."

Lupin just keeps working on his gadget.

• Thumbs Up 1

"The Liberators... I see..." Cyrus Borg strokes his chin. "I had a feeling we'd be facing off against them once more. Luckily, I do have an idea. Come, come to my personal gadget chambers! Me and P.I.X.A.L have been preparing something for this occasion!"

"Okay...we gotta do something...and fast!" Amitie is impatient; she doesn't know how long Sayaka can last.

"Just a little bit more, there..." What is Lupin working on, anyways?

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'll go back to help!" La Pucelle ran out of the lab but only to run back. "I honestly don't know how to get back. We only went through a portal so I don't know how to operate these things."

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"Let's let Borg finish. Maybe he has something interesting for us to use."

• Thumbs Up 1

Cyrus and the others arrive in a room. "Oh, P.I.X.A.L dear! Care if you show us our latest creation?"

BA_Ninjago_2014-Pixal_2.jpg

"Here you are, Mr. Borg." P.I.X.A.L puts down a box in front of everyone, showing what looks like video game controllers resembling a Dualshock 4.

accessories-dualshock4-black-profile-02-

"Do not be fooled by these. What I have here isn't mere controllers. The glowing blue area in the front will be able to project holographic images of Sayaka that you control using the typical Dualshock button scheme. Considering that the Liberators are in fact, rather stupid, they'll fall for anything that resembles Sayaka! This is where you'll use this!" Cyrus throws modified Portal Guns at everyone. "You use these to generate portals to lure them to one of my computers! Here, they'll be trapped in a digital realm with very little free space for them to regenerate! From there, you'll be able to fight them no problem!"

"Sounds nice." Of course, Lupin still works on his own device; might still help as a backup plan.

"So we use these and lure them? Gotcha!" Amitie does have some relief. "We ready, then?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Indeed. Tails, I need you to help me out." Cyrus says. "We have some programming to do in order to fully finish my trap."

Tails gives a thumbs up. "Got it! You guys better head back to Mitakihara." He opens a portal. "Time is running short."

Confident.png

"Alright! This is gonna be a blast!" Katii grinned as she picked up her controller and portal gun. "Time to mess with some Liberators." 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Let's go, go, go!" Sonic was the first to jump into the Portal. "Sayaka won't last long!"

As spin jumps out of the Portal and instantly turns on the controller, activating the Sayaka hologram, causing a chunk of Liberators to chase after it.

"Alright, it's done!" Lupin finished his gadget.

"What is that?" Amitie wonders what Lupin built.

"Our backup plan!" Lupin says. "If that thing fails, I still got this!"

"What does it do?"

"You may find out...later!" Lupin wants it to be a surprise.

"...Okay...anyways, let's save Sayaka!"

And then they go in the portal.

• Thumbs Up 1