Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Komaru_21.png

"So this became a video game huh?" there was a light in Komaru's eyes as she picked up the DS4 Controller.

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"Just don't treat it as a game" Celes said, "our lives depends on this."

La Pucelle picked up a controller. "I just hope this drives them off."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka turns around to see only a small fraction of Liberators chase after her, however she still has Rinzler.

"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME THAT EASILY, MIKI!" Rinzler begins throwing his Identity Discs in a blind rage, derezzing building after building. "YOU MADOKA CHARACTERS DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!"

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Oh no you don't you sonvabitch!" Ragna grabbed Sayaka and jumped on top of a building. "You ok kiddo? These guys mean business."

• Thumbs Up 1

"R-Ragna!" Sayaka stutters. "I'm fine... but what's going on? Why are the Liberators distracted? That's so... unlike them."

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"I don't know what to tell ya. I just got here after hearing from a snake about this." Ragna then pulled out Blood-Scythe ready, "so who's on the chopping block?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ha! They don't even realize what's going on!" Lupin laughs at the Liberators' misery as they go after the fake Sayakas.

"Please be safe, Sayaka..." Amitie does her best to get the fake Sayakas to distract the liberators.

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile, all the other Magical Girls prepare their Portal Guns, opening them all around the city.

"Portals are ready, you guys!" Kyoko says to everyone via the DEUS. "Now haul hologram ass and send them to their doom!"

"Looks like the portals are ready. Now let's put these Tron wannabes into their hole." Lupin controls the Sayaka holograms into the portal.

As does Amitie. She is determined, that one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Neptune plays games with the Liberators before luring them to the Portal. "Now you see me, now you don't! Now you see me, now you don't!" She repeats as she presses buttons to cause her hologram to turn off and reactivate. "Now I'm here, there, everywhere!" She exclaims as she makes Sayaka appear in other areas.

Komaru_21.png

"Hey Liberators! I think you smell!" Komaru used her new holographic powers to lure more Liberators into the portals.

La Pucelle used her holograms to lead more into the portals. "Just like the Pied Piper."

52819429_zpsysyz4iid.png

"If they're this dumb then they're nothing more than insects. Begs the question on why we had so much trouble with them in the past."

• Thumbs Up 1

"They're idiots, but they're powerful idiots." Homura says, still creating more portals to lure Liberators to. "Although... they do seem a lot more... stupider than I remember."

"It's probably because of LOSE being unable to fully replicate them!" Sonic adds, still controlling a Sayaka hologram. "Although... it looks like the got Rinzler down pretty well. He's still after the real one!"

Rinzler growls as he throws two Identity Discs at the building Ragna and Sayaka are on, causing it to derezz.

Sayaka looks down, noticing that the building beginning to dissolve into cubes.

"Shit! Hold on!" As they started to fall through the cubes Ragna turned Blood-Scythe into its scythe mode and grabbed the ledge of another building with it, swinging to it with Sayaka in hand. "They just don't give up!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wah! H-Hey, Ragna! You almost dropped me!" Sayaka exclaims,

Rinzler watches Ragna and Sayaka like a hawk, ready to strike again before Sonic grabs him by the head. "Hands off Sayaka you stupid hunk of programming!"

Suddenly without warning a shadowy being appeared behind Sonic just as he was about to slice Rinzer in two.

"You're a sucker for trouble, aren't you?" It smirks knocking Sonic away.

• Thumbs Up 1

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"I guess they don't call you the fastest thing alive for nothing" Ragna then leaped off the building and punched Rinzler with full force.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rinzler shakes his head from Ragna's punch. "FUTILE, IDIOTIC BEINGS! YOU THINK YOU CAN PLAY GOD AND CHANGE THE FATE OF THAT WORTHLESS CREATURE?!"

He detaches his Identity Discs, becoming two. "KILL SAYAKA NOW, OR I SHALL MYSELF."

"As if that's gonna happen!" Sonic grits his teeth, fist clenched. "She's... she's like a daughter to me, and I'm not going to let her go!"

Rinzler laughs. "SONIC, SONIC, SONIC. YOU CLAIM TO PROTECT WRITERS, YET YOU DEFY THEIR INTENTIONS? SUCH HYPOCRISY."

"It doesn't matter what you think. We're kicking your ass whether you like it or not!" Ragna clashes with Rinzler.

"I will devour your very existence until there's only nothing left." Ragna channeled his seither through Blood-Scythe and hacked at one Rinzler.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rinzler exploded into cubes, before the cubes flew into another Liberator, creating a Rinzler double the size. "I AM THE ULTIMATE MAGICAL GIRL HUNTER. I DO NOT FALL SO EASILY."

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"He just got bigger. Dammit!" Suddenly a giant sword crashed into the large Rinzler.

"That name does sound familiar but sorry you're not the Magical Girl Hunter I know" La Pucelle created a large sword to attempt to smash Rinzler with but Rinzler blocked it.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You should probably listen to what the chatterbox says..." The shadowy being fully emerges as an armoured humanoid with a long flowing cape approaching sonic.

"After all the writers of the infinite can always change the rules." 

"It's a 'pleasure' to finally meet another Sonic. I'm Black Narcissist, loyal follower of Dark Oak and assistant to L.O.S.E" 

"I hope you don't go down as easily as last Sonic we fought, his world was too easy to conquer... pity so many of his minions escaped into the mulitverse without even trying to fight us Meterex.

"Damn Chaotix." he muttered under his breath.

"So Sonic?" "Do you really think you can stop L.O.S.E. now?"

"Because you will be sadly mistaken." And with that Black Narcissist charges at Sonic with full force.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic leaps into the air and lands on Black. "Damn! We can't deal with two of these guys at once!" He exclaims. "We need to find someway through the Portal!"

Sayaka takes a deep breath and runs into the Portal, Rinzler giving chase. "Sayaka, no!" He yells, before being smacked by Black.

"It's too late... the book of fate as all ready been written!" Black Narcissus yells, trying to impale Sonic with his energy. An energy blade knocks Sonic over before a woman's voice yells out.

"Empress Emblaze!" A giant hand out of nowhere shields Sonic from Black Narcissus' wrath.

Lilithmon.jpg

"The contract is off Monokuma, as much as my dark heart despises the ideals of the 'pure' even a Demon Lord such as I, Lillthmon has her limits." She coldly extends her hand to Sonic to help him up.

• Thumbs Up 1

"T-Thanks..." Sonic turns to the Portal and instantly runs off. Saving Sayaka was more important than getting any information. "Calling all Skylanders! Into the Portal, now!"

Black Narcissus laughs, watching Sonic and the other Skylanders jump into the portal... "Some mistress of darkness you are!"

"You didn't even tell the poor fool his healer is dead!"   

"But then again... you're in denial about all of your loyal minions being dead too!" 

Lillthmon sneered before getting ready to fight. 

"Show me all of your wonders my dear digital pest, I'll make sure your grand finale with me and L.O.S.E. will be one to remember!" 

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_01.png

"Will do!" Komaru leapt through the portal without hesitation.

52819329_zpstn6jwfrj.png

"I can't wait to put down these Liberators once and for all."

tumblr_msetgfj4jg1qhu0z2o1_500.png

"Roger" Mukuro followed the others in.

"You don't need to tell me twice! Let's finish these assholes once and for all!"

• Thumbs Up 1