Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Aku quickly faded into the ground and a few minutes later, appeared on every screen in the school, with Edgeworth's office clearly in the background.

tenor.gif

"Ah, hello Skylanders, it is I, AKU"

"As your new principal until Mr Milesworth is back, I want to show you my first change..."

"We needed more marketability and my scientists tell me that the kids love edgy, harsh, dramatic trailers..."

"So I took the liberty of travelling into the future to get some footage..." 

• Thumbs Up 3

Amitie and Sig have noticed that apparently, much had changed since they left for their long trip.

Aku is now the principal, and they're not sure what to think of that.

"Edgy? Dramatic? Harsh?!" said Amitie. She's not sure she'll like this trailer...

• Thumbs Up 1

"This ought to be good!" Shade gleefuly remarked.

"Edgy? Dark? I'm not sure I agree with those things..." Lily mused, a sentiment Magearna agreed with.

• Thumbs Up 2

43 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

giphy.gif

"Hmmm. You wish for an appointment do you?" Aku said, eating the pizza. 

"It is time for you foolish Skylanders to begin some proper exercise..."

"With your Edgy pal out of commission, I believe I, Aku, the Shapeshifting Master of Teaching shall take up the principal role...."

mozj7aJ.jpg

Nicole groans. "Oh, please, no..."

75oNu0j.jpg

"Is something wrong, Nicole?" Sally asks.

"Yes... That this thing is literally named 'evil', and that I have to work for them. For all it's worth, I have to get Principal Edgeworth back."

Sally facepalms, frustrated that they have to deal with more troubles so soon. "Oh. Great. Do be careful of what he asks, Nicole, you know none of us what you to be a tool of evil."

Nicole shudders. "That's... What I'm scared of..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Rocku and Graff left the gym to see Aku's announcement.

"They can't be serious!" Rocku said angrily.

"Hey, maybe then, we'll get as many extra thicc pizza all on him!" Graff hoped gleefully.

.........*smack*

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Well it certainly is OUR team after all! Not like a headmaster or principal could really stop them! Alright Bonnes! Welcome aboard-"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx10.gif

"REALLY!? OH thank you Phoenix! Just a moment!", and with that Tron and Teisel exited.

"THEY SAID YES! HOOOORAAAy!", could be heard behind the doors, before Tron and Teisel pranced back in this time with Bon Bonne in tow!

Image result for tron bonne

"Hope you've got enough room! And plenty of curry rice for my kids!", Tron said.

maya-bench-ugh%28b%29.gif

"Oh boy! Nick! She brought ALL of them!", Maya said as rumbling could be heard!

Lunch+rush.gif

"Yup all 41! Not that I really fight without 'em!", Tron bragged as the stampede of Servbots entered the Academy!

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np6/gm2/mvc3/mvsc3-tron.jpg

"Now remember to behave yourselves! Especially you! Numbers 16-18!"

tron-bonne-projectxz.jpg

Tron Bonne -  Main Character -Taking Frisk's spot but also Replacing Rexy as Main! Rexy Shall Be Moved To the Support Units!

Category: Supercharger

Elements: Air & Tech

Class: Brawler

BIO:

Reveal hidden contents

Tron is stubborn, feisty, self-confident and determined, mocking her opponents openly whether she's winning or not. She is very temperamental, as during some moments she is calm and happy, and during others she can explode into a rage and yell without any warning. Tron appears to have a small fear of dogs. Throughout the series, she begins to develop a crush on Mega Man Volnutt. Because of her inexperience in the ways of love, she doesn't understand her feelings towards him, and even though they are enemies, she has gone to great lengths to try convincing him to join her. Due to this, she has a rivalry of sorts with Roll Caskett as a fellow genius mechanic, dynamic pilot and as Mega Man's love interest

Tron created the 41 Servbots that assist the Bonne family in various tasks, like helping Tron build and maintain her machines. She can be very harsh with the Servbots, sometimes even punishing them in a painful way, but despite this, Tron is usually tender and affectionate towards them, like a mother.

"Oh yes! But of course Ms. Tron! Maybe we could even help out around ze Academy!"

Image result for servbots

Servbots

BIO:

Spoiler

Helpers of the Bonnes, and often serving as "ammunition" for Tron when she enters battle herself! These 41 guys are often all over the place, but when the going gets rough, they'll stand to attention....so long as their mother or uncles are there to direct them.

Their favorite food is curry rice.

Alone one isn't the strongest, but forewarned in numbers and when coupled with Tron, they can mop the floor with many, an enemy!

Image result for undyne snark

"So, let's see, we traded a backstabber and his robotic assistant with their legion of robots who left to join LOSE for some genius pirate teen girl with a crush on MegaMan, her legion of robots and two siblings, all of whom have left LOSE, am I getting this right?", Undyne snarked.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters4/tron-mv2.jpg

"Heh, heh, but unlike Robrainiac! Our sense of honor, pirates and all, won't see us be swayed back and forth between sides!", Tron said. @Emperor Robrainiac

Related image

"If you say so...."

17 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Aku quickly faded into the ground and a few minutes later, appeared on every screen in the school, with Edgeworth's office clearly in the background.

tenor.gif

"Ah, hello Skylanders, it is I, AKU"

"As your new principal until Mr Milesworth is back, I want to show you my first change..."

"We needed more marketability and my scientists tell me that the kids love edgy, harsh, dramatic trailers..."

"So I took the liberty of travelling into the future to get some footage..." 

Related image

"Oh wow! Miss Tron! The giant talking tree has something to show us! Come see! Miss Tron!", the stampeding servbots stopped in front to get a view amongst the Skylanders!

• Thumbs Up 2

The monitors all changed to something unexpected....

tumblr_on2odoLWLn1w5k54ro1_400.gif

"THAT IS THE WRONG VIDEO!" Aku screamed as he smashed his fist down on the VCR.

"WHERE IS THAT ACCURSED VIDEO!?" 

• Thumbs Up 5

Lumina sniggered at the sight, which quickly became a full-on stream of giggles. "Oh, this is brilliant, ha ha ha! Give me more, please!"

Jessica just looked on, nonplussed.

"Edgy?" Mia rasied an eyebrow. "That usually means try-hard where I come from."

"I don't have time for this! I wanna relax and enjoy some nice tea..." Ember cringed.

Ztar was even less impressed. He wanted an appointment not time wasting a stupid trailer! 

"I don't who Dedede is but...I'd rather watch him instead " Rocku said unamused.

"Hey Aku, how come you don't have a theme song?" Graff asked taunting the evil wizard.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/a0c7f0d85231795e8415f9814672cccd/tumblr_mx5lgctDzh1qb1m9to1_500.gif

"OH HO HO HOOOO!"

"Servbot # 39! Are you getting this "mature" regards for audience on recording?"

"YES MS. TRON!"

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/b/b8/MMLBonBonne.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120129040901

"BA BU! HEE? HEE?! NO."

Bon Bonne - Replacing Kay Faraday as Support

Category: Swap Force

Elements: Earth & Tech

Class: Smasher

Bio: 

Spoiler

Bon Bonne (ボン・ボーン Bon Bōn?) is a character from the Mega Man Legends series. He is the youngest in the Bonne family, yet he is the biggest and strongest. He is a baby and the only thing he can say is "Babuu." Somehow, his siblings Teisel Bonne and Tron Bonne can understand what he's saying. Although he is just a baby, he is very dependable and actively participates in battles, also leading Servbots in missions. His body is made of parts created by Tron that can be swapped to adapt for the circumstances

Image result for teisel bonne

"As kindly put as possible Bon!"

Related image

"Too childish even for you!", Teisel teased~

Teisel Bonne - Replacing Mettaton as Support

Category: Sensei

Elements: Fire & Tech

Class: Bazooker

Bio:

Spoiler

Teisel Bonne (ティーゼル・ボーン Tīzeru Bōn?) is the leader of the Bonne family of air pirates, and is in charge of their battle tactics. Teisel is the oldest son of the three siblings in the family, and he cares deeply for Tron and Bon Bonne. He holds a grudge and rivalry towards Mega Man Volnutt for continuously beating him and his family.

Teisel is extreme in his emotions, either being very angry, tearing up and crying, or being extremely excited. He has a very individual laugh he often uses whenever he is excited, which is high pitched and slightly insane in nature. Despite his somewhat rough personality and tough appearance, Teisel is an intellectual person and a great strategist that takes his responsibilities seriously. He creates all sorts of detailed battle plans and schemes that aims to the family's goals while while keeping all of them out of serious danger, and is able to invade almost any island easily with their machines, specially the Gesellschaft. After a mission, he holds a review meeting to assert their strengths and weaknesses to improve, avoiding making the same mistake twice. Teisel is also a skilled pilot of combat mechas like the Gustaff, Marlwolf, and Blitzkrieg. Teisel loves reading books, and his room in the Gesellschaft is filled with them, which vary from business principles to manga. Besides books, he also likes anime and toys, and his hobbies help him cope with the sadness of his parents' death

• Thumbs Up 3

24 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The monitors all changed to something unexpected....

tumblr_on2odoLWLn1w5k54ro1_400.gif

"THAT IS THE WRONG VIDEO!" Aku screamed as he smashed his fist down on the VCR.

"WHERE IS THAT ACCURSED VIDEO!?" 

Happy by LordRobrainiac

"A trailer for a Dedede anime?" Pixels scratched his chin, "Call me crazy, but I'd actually watch that."

Annoyed by LordRobrainiac

"Meh, I'm sure the original japanese version is much better." Ella scoffed.

Curious by LordRobrainiac

"Whatever." Pixels rolled his eyes, "I don't know about you but a southern accent suits dedede."

Serious by LordRobrainiac

"PIXELS! DON'T SUPPORT 4KIDS! EVERYONE KNOWS THEY'RE THE WORST DUBBERS IN THE HISTORY OF ANIME DUBBING! THEY GIVE CHARACTERS POINTLESS ACCENTS, THEY EDIT OUT ALL THE VIOLENCE, THEY CHANGE THE BACKGROUND MUSIC, THEY-"

Curious by LordRobrainiac

Pixels began to tune out Ella's anime fangirl rant as turned back to the television, "Hmm, I wonder where I can get the blu-ray of this show?"

Meanwhile, Katii sat in a dark room, legs crossed and eyes closed and her hood down. In front of her were spell books of all kinds, and a few candles to illuminate the room. The catling had her hands close together, slowly forming an orb of magic in front of her. No one could say how long Katii was in this meditative state, but judging from the glow of the orb, Katii had been at it for quite a while.

The room was quiet, with no sound other than the sound of Katii's breathing. Katii could feel her arms getting sore, but thanks to her taking the time to slow down and train herself, it wasn't as taxing as when she used magic during a fight. 

After hours of breathing and meditation (And missing the alarm for the oncoming PIRATE WORLD,) Katii could see a sudden flash of light through her closed eyelids. Opening them, Katii smirked at the sight of a glowing, see-thru object in the shape of a shuriken.

Hoodless Pleased by LordRobrainiac

"A conjured shuriken..." Katii smiled. "Awesome. Hmmmm I wonder..."

Katii closed her eyes again and went back into her meditative state... only to snap out of it when she felt a burning sensation on her hands. Katii let out a small shriek when she saw that the conjured shuriken had burst into flames.

"EEEK!" Katii dropped the shuriken and quickly stomped it out with her paw. As soon as it was gone, Katii sighed in relief, leaning against the wall.

Hoodless Incredulous by LordRobrainiac

"Oooookay. I might need to read up on adding an element to that."

Hoodless Happy by LordRobrainiac

"Buuuuut, hey, it's progress."

Feeling that that was enough training for one day, Katii pulled her hood back over her head, picked up her supplies, and left the dark room... or rather the closet in her dorm room.

Happy by LordRobrainiac

"I wonder what everyone's doing right now?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ah, here we go!" Aku said, shoving another video into the VHS.

5d272f564b146058df1a0bdde40755b1.jpg

"Several months have passed...." 

"Yet, our world remains destroyed..." Nightwing's voice could be heard. 

S6g2hcv.gif

"HOW LONG CAN YOU KEEP THIS UP, DICK?!" 

"Reality itself....has been altered..." 

latest?cb=20130926171030

"Yet....the suffering continues..." 

latest?cb=20160729223022

"YOU SKYLANDERS HAVE FORGOTTEN YOUR PURPOSE" 

latest?cb=20170320230726

"L.O.S.E's grip chokes the multiverse itself...." 

"And the dangers we face...only continue..." 

latest?cb=20120225214822

"Your training is complete..." 

court.jpg

"GO" 

latest?cb=20170331120823&path-prefix=ru

"KILL" 

source.gif

"THE" 

tumblr_ojq6iaaDbo1ttdj8lo4_500.jpg

"SKYLANDERS" 

ClubPenguin-HerbertPBear_DisneySisters.p

"There's no hope for you foolish Skylanders now that I'm in control!" 

latest?cb=20150925165559

"He is the master showsman! He will ensure you lose our game!"  A new figure could be heard saying with his tophat being the obvious feature. Motor sounds could be heard in the background.

tumblr_ob8ob0lPNR1v92kw2o1_500.gif 

"There is no way to restore our world! There's nothing to fight for!" 

3954628-sam+evil+plant+master.png

"Show yourselves foolish Skylanders so you can die"

BefVvGT.jpg

Deep breathing could be heard, as Sonic hid in a shelter.

"No matter how bad things may look at first....the Skylanders always find a way" Sonic said. 

e64dfc6f2a66db76bd41c081fcffc5e0.jpg 

"Leave here now and live....or stay, and face your destiny" 

3301542-bmrob_coowls_23-2_4628.jpg

"OUR DESTINY IS YOUR DEATHS" 

37b5ab1d5762c2fc7d658ebd4649e01b.jpg

"...Very well..." 

tumblr_inline_o6rt8lQflC1r8a94o_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nsshygJU8X1rz8de1_500.gif

latest?cb=20140625194050

"She destroyed everything we had..." Nightwing's voice continued.

TfAEnU.png&key=f097583a5a449cbafb5b09f3a

"Even if some are still determined to fight"

"Even if L.O.S.E has the upper hand..." 

sinister_by_lordrobrainiac-db0dfyn.png&k

"Just wait til you see my surprise..." 

"Even if our alliances shift" 

15enmt.jpg

"We must keep fighting"

5651347-1329068107-Gaseo.gif

tumblr_npq8l7BKZw1tq7ghfo1_500.gif

"We have to keep fighting..." Nightwing's voice continued.

tumblr_m83edu1eiu1ra3a2yo1_500.jpg

"Even if it's our own friends..." 

tumblr_me427oyuFW1qkpnrw.png

"Even if we're forced to confront our darkest memories..." 

x3tqtv.jpg

"Even if we must fight ourselves from within..." 

"The Skylanders will keep fighting..." 

"Well then Skylanders...let's play a game..." A mysterious voice said at the very end. 

• Thumbs Up 7

Seeing the end of the trailer Monster Ray clutched his chest. Looking at himself made the beastie feel very uncomfortable... He then quickly glanced at all the skylanders around him and suddenly felt very nervous and small.

He then briskly headed out of the room before anyone caught up to him. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"What the hey-hey! Is that... our future?" Neptune asks, concerned.

"It can't be... Can it? I mean, it's Aku. He's pulling our legs! Time doesn't work for Disciples like that!" Tails says.

Nepgear shakes her head. "I-I-I-It's probably a scare tactic, right? Mad editing skills?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"What...what was that?!" said Amitie, already scared.

"Hm...I dunno." said Sig.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jessica and the Elementals stared at the screens in shocked silence. They all saw that one part of the trailer. The part they had never wanted to see: Jessica - bloody, beaten and broken - at the mercy of the one being in creation who held no mercy towards her at all.

Even Shade remained deathly silent.

• Thumbs Up 2

Pixels watched the trailer with morbid interest. It really did look like something he'd see in a movie theater, only... with scenes of his friends and allies in dire situations.

But there was one scene that made Pixel's stomach do a 180, A scene of someone he never thought he'd encounter again...

A scene of someone he never wanted to see again.

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

sinister_by_lordrobrainiac-db0dfyn.png&k

"Just wait til you see my surprise..."  

"Mayhem..." Pixels clenched his fists. "What the hell is he doing here?!"

"Y-y-you didn't know?" Inkwelle said, "He... was in Katii's mind. I don't know if he still is or not... We met him during the bootleg case."

Inkwelle trembled in terror. "But... goodness, I didn't realize he could be this scary.

Without another word, Pixels left the room to find Katii. He remembered this creature all too well. A creature who latches onto your brain and feeds off your negative emotions... One that'll say anything to rile one up.

Pixels couldn't let anyone else suffer the same fate as he did at one point.

"Holy shit...." Rocku said distraught by the trailer.

"C-could it really be our future...?" Graff asked worried.

Sonic and Sayaka run back to the lounge room.

OR4iX8V.jpg

"S-Sonic... Sayaka...? Will I... die again?"

"Guys, please, stop worrying! I sense... fishiness coming from this trailer. Tails, explain it." Sonic says.

Tails gets off from the sofa. "R-Right, yeah. Disciples and Golden Skylanders only exist in one part of time. If for example, you travel to the past or future... we wouldn't be there. We only exist in what we percieve as the present. This is so any time travelling Metarex troops can't go to the past and kill us when defenseless."

"I concur. After all, it's why I can't stop time anymore." Homura nods.

"Still guys... maybe what they got weren't recordings of US, but that doesn't excuse the others! And still... there's a good chance that these recreation shots of us can still very much predict our future and-" Nepgear refutes.

latest?cb=20161110021229

"Just... calm down, everyone! We'll get there when we get there. If there's one thing Hajime taught me, is that the future is ours."

"Listen to Little Mac here, guys! He's got a point!" Pop Fizz says, walking in with Makoto.

tumblr_inline_mr6wcrgwH61qz4rgp.png

"Just don't worry, Kaede. We're gonna protect you still."

kuLwqEU.jpg

"...Thanks... It's just that..."

MIXGDVe.jpg

"...Ugh, bad memories of the time I was nearly executed last time."

"Our future?!" said Amitie, scared. "We have to deal with all that...?" She is worried it may all come true.

Lupin and Jigen were watching the trailer from a distance. They saw it.

"Friggin' hell..." said Jigen, stunned at what he just saw.

"Oh come on! It's just a movie trailer! If that future crap came true, I'd have been dead a million times by now!" said Lupin.

"Yeah, but..." said Amitie.

"But nothing! It's all a bunch of baloney, I say!" said Lupin.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sally watches the trailer, confused.

"...Oookaaayyy...?"

So... Weird... But it was Aku, and according to Nicole, he can't be trusted. Nicole knew better than she did, her being here longer and all.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Blues watch Aku's trailer, then shake their heads. They all say,

"A trailer, about us? And it's crazy bleak too?"

"I really hope Aku's no fortune teller because if he is then this is really bad! We've got fighting, more fighting, and everyone's taking it seriously!"

"Don't worry about it. It's just hammy old Aku, that's all. He's just messing around like he always does.

Jim, dispite sounding confident, is just as worried as his brothers about the trailer's contents.

Hopefully this is all just one big trick. Then we can just laugh about how we believed it was true!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

"What the heck was that?!" Ember shivered.

"Don't know but that creepy therapist sure likes being creepy." Mia put her hands up in the air, not happy with what she just saw.

"I don't like what I saw." Mog said sheepishly.

The three then saw a glimpse of Monster Ray rushing off outside...

"Uh oh." Ember sighed. 

Related image

"Hmmmm, I can't say I care for the idea that we the Bonnes are absent in the future!"

WxsVc8S.png

"I'm sorry, but are we sure that that wasn't a trailer for one of those dystopian futures of  ours that Clockwork prevented!?"

http://www.legends-station.com/mml1/screens/feldynaught/006.jpg

"I'm sorry, what exactly was that a trailer for and why does it give off high levels of animosity for you guys?"

mrQ8dhK.gif

"The more antics we get out of our "therapist/principal, the more I'm reminded of how much of a vacation I need!", Phoenix said.

• Thumbs Up 1