Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"...I guess it's my job to break the ice?" Neptune looks at the fridge across from her as she opens it up. She finds a large tray. She picks it up. "Uhhh... celebratory pudding, everyone?"

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...I guess it's my job to break the ice?" Neptune looks at the fridge across from her as she opens it up. She finds a large tray. She picks it up. "Uhhh... celebratory pudding, everyone?"

Inkwelle Victory by LordRobrainiac

"Oh! Pudding?" Inkwelle licked his lips, "What do you have? Vanilla? Chocolate? Vanilla chocolate? Cookies and cream? Whatever you have I'll take it!"

Inkwelle Sad by LordRobrainiac

"But uh... unless it's tapioca. I hate that stuff, blech."

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Inkwelle Victory by LordRobrainiac

"Oh! Pudding?" Inkwelle licked his lips, "What do you have? Vanilla? Chocolate? Vanilla chocolate? Cookies and cream? Whatever you have I'll take it!"

Inkwelle Sad by LordRobrainiac

"But uh... unless it's tapioca. I hate that stuff, blech."

"I... don't know what it is." Neptune says, looking closely at the labels. "It's a special 'surprise in every cup' brand."

• Thumbs Up 4

Ray ran to the back of the garden and began to sob. He really didn't realise he was that frightening to people, sure he knew deep down he didn't like the form himself but seeing him placed at the end of the trailer like he was some kind of terror lurking in the hearts of skylanders didn't make him feel any better.

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"I... don't know what it is." Neptune says, looking closely at the labels. "It's a special 'surprise in every cup' brand."

Inkwelle Happy by LordRobrainiac

"Well, as long as it's not Tapioca!" Inkwelle happily picked up one of the pudding cups "Thanks for sharing!"

Grabbing a spoon, Inkwelle took a big scoop and stuffed it in his mouth. Initially, the toon appeared to be enjoying it... only for his eyes to bulge out of his head, shocked when he realized what the flavor was.

"Is... is this Eel flavored pudding?!" Inkwelle said through a stuffed mouth.

"Eel flavored?" Emiko eyed the pudding in confusion, "Is that even possible?"

"Oh well... at least it's not tapioca." Inkwelle swallowed it, a little grossed out, but not horrified.

"...I... am rather scared to try one right now..." Emiko shuddered.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20161110021029

"Well, looks like I gotta rely on my luck to make sure I don't get anything bad. Makoto takes a deep breath and grabs a cup from the far left. He peels it open, grabs a spoon and takes a bite.

latest?cb=20161110020903

"Mine... honestly tastes like nothing. Not sure whether to call that lucky or unlucky... good that I didn't get anything bad... or bad that I didn't get anything good either?'

• Thumbs Up 3

Amitie and Sig take a bite out of the pudding.

"What is this flavor...?" asked Amitie. She isn't sure whether she likes it or hates it. All she knows is, it just tastes weird.

"It doesn't taste very good." said Sig. "It tastes like soap. That's a bummer."

"Let me have a try!" said Lupin. "Gross! Tastes like garbage!"

Jigen takes a bite. "Tastes like scotch. I'll take it."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Mine tastes like... sushi." Sayaka says, slowly eating her pudding to get a grasp of the taste.

"Ugh! Ack! This stuff is sour! Like... REALLY SOUR!" Sonic says, covering his mouth.

Homura sighs. "Wimp." She takes a cup and takes a bite. She sits for a moment. "It's only a bit of spice. This is nothing."

Inside of her, however...

Shit! It's hot! Hot, hot, hot! I-I need water! L-L-Like now! My mouth... it feels like its burning!

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hello... I-I acquired pudding." Shademon hissed. They gave Monster Ray a cup to cheer him up a bit. 

They both sat outside in Sarge's garden and enjoyed watching the sky go by.

"I understand how you feel being a fellow freak myself... It can be hard having people judge you for your looks." Shaemon opens his pudding cup and takes a bite. "Hmmm... peanut." They hiss in disappointment. Peanut was not a big fave of Shademon's.

Monster Ray tries a bite and spits it out. 

"Swap?" Shademon hisses, willing to trade.

Monster Ray happily accepts Shademon's offer and eats the peanut pudding with little effort.

"Mmmm ash." Shademon smiles. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hm..." Ella decided to try one for herself, picking one up. With a spoon, she took a big scoop and slurped it up.

Neutral by LordRobrainiac

"Huh, cat food..."

Emi Shock by LordRobrainiac

"CAT FOOD?!" Emiko gasped, grabbing a cup and frantically looking at the ingredients. "Who the hell makes this stuff?! This can't be healthy!!!"

Cute by LordRobrainiac

"Is it weird to say that I actually kind of like this?"

Emi dumbfouned by LordRobrainiac

"..."

Katii strolled into the room, after hearing all the commotion, noticing the pudding Neptune was holding.

Happy by LordRobrainiac

"Oh, hey pudding." Katii grabbed one of the pudding cups, opened it and sipped it.

"Mmm." Katii licked her lips. "Vanilla."

Katii left the room while Emiko stared at her in surprise.

Emi Awkward by LordRobrainiac

"...I call bull on that." Emiko grumbled, her polite nature completely gone by now.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Okay... I like tech, but I don't like EATING it. So who in their right mind made RUSTED METAL a flavor?!" Tails asks, disgusted after his own first bite.

"Strawberry! Mmmm, sweet!" Nepgear says in delight.

eGUUU2h.jpg

"I got vanilla too. It tastes alright."

"Heck yeah! Anchovy and mustard, my favorite!" Pop Fizz cheers.

"Really?" Sonic asks.

Pop Fizz shrugs. "I have no idea." He says, before taking more bites.

"And I got classic ol' chocolate! Deeeeelish!" Neptune says, finishing up her cup.

• Thumbs Up 2

Graff grabs a pudding cup and merely dumps the whole thing in his mouth and tastes it.

"Hmmm let's see....salty....tender...oh neato...my mine's pork flavored!" Graff said as he shallowed.

Rocku gives everyone who had a cup weird stare. "Are they trying to poison themselves? How any of this be edible?" 

"Try one bro." Graff said he handed him a cup.

Rocku rolled his eyes and reculantly tasted it with a spoon.

"*Sigh* fine....I'll see what the big deal is..."

His eyes then bluged out in disgust and spat it out straight in Graff's face. 

"MAYONAISE?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Sally sits in the lounge, a mug of coffee in her hands. So many crazy things happen here, she needed a rest...

"How the heck does Nicole handle this?" she thinks.

Taking a sip from her coffee, she was getting tired. This coffee should keep her awake for a little while longer.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

mrQ8dhK.gif

"The more antics we get out of our "therapist/principal, the more I'm reminded of how much of a vacation I need!", Phoenix said.

Image result for frisk

"Nevertheless, do stay strong and determined Mr. Wright!", Frisk said.

HlaebkZ.gif

"Frisk....it's really sad to see you go", Maya said.

"Heh, well considering how we met Ms. Fey....let's just say, I can see why we've grown so close together lately!", Frisk said.

kay-normal%28b%29.gif

"Promise me, you guys will look after Mr. Edgeworth well, okay!"

kay-crossed%28d%29.gif

"I know Miles! And he wouldn't stand to see this school brought down by Aku whathisname dragging it through the mud!"

1O78dML.gif

"I heard that! You have our word Kay!"

Image result for mettaton

"Now come on all of you! If we're going to send off, let's do it properly!", Mettaton said beckoning to his teammates. "Yes even you, Bonnes!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx2.gif

"R-really", Tron said surprised.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/138/142/91f.gif

"Indeed! You guys have proved your willing to fight for the righteous side....so we're gonna seal the deal. Which means if you even think about betraying us....you know what's coming", Undyne warned.

*GULP* "Uh, yes madme", Tron replied.

Frisk put his hand forward.

Image result for frisk

"With all our determination in our minds, I pledge that I will pull through for you guys! For everything! We haven't let hope flicker out and we're NOT going to anytime soon!"

Next was Shantae

Fog9V7T.png

"You guys have helped pull from me from the depths of my own despair! You've reminded me that we here don't let any barriers break us down!"

Related image

"Because together, we'll always break through them, boosting at break neck speed!", Sonic said as he put his hand in.

Image result for tron teisel bon

"For greater justice we won't fail!", Tron said joining in.

"We won't let you guys down! You have my word as leader of the Bonnes!", Teisel said warmly smiling.

"Bab Bu!"

Image result for 41 servbots

"Master Bon says that he agrees thoroughly!", a servbot said translating for him!

The other 40 also joined in, hugging the team's legs.

1O78dML.gif

"Sink or swim! We'll take the risks! And we won't ever let them go to waste! We'll take destiny by the reins and guide it to the light of prosperity for all things living and good!", Phoenix said triumphantly.

Image result for undyne

"And not LOSE, nor nothing else is gonna stop us!", Undyne shouted, placing her armored hand in with the bunch.

Image result for rexy

"GGRROWL!" <No foe will overpower us in mind! No foe is invulnerable! We'll find the answer for the greater good!>

Rexy then had her tail placed in with the others!

maya-normal%28b%29.gif

'We'll help those in need! No one is beyond our help! No one is beyond our compassion if they're willing deep down to take it!"

kay-gloves%28b%29.gif

"We're at our best when the going gets rough of course!", Kay said.

Image result for jack sparrow hand shake

"We've been put the test! But it's never enough!", Jack said. "Pardon, I thought it sounded in line with the speeches!"

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - confident 2.gif

"Just know all evil out there, better beware!", Trucy said ready to cap off  the hands-in, "Like a magician, we'll always be there in the blink of an eye!"

"To light our darkest hour!", everyone said surprsiing them!

2Ovc8ab.gif

"Well now!? You all were thinking it too!?", Phoenix asked his team. They nodded dumbfounded.

"Well, guess it's time we break!"

The team all touched hands and broke, but then felt a weird tingle!

"WOAH!", Tron said shocked.

"I remember that sensation from when you guys saved me from melting myself!", Undyne said just as shocked.

"We seem to be such kindred spirits!", Kay said.

"Could we have........"the touch" or something mystical going for us!?", Maya said surprised!

sending_for_reinforcements_by_lydi_lydi-

"That defies any and all logical reasoning I've ever known my whole life!", Tron said, "And yet, why do I find myself not disagreeing?"

"Remember Tron! We've a multiverse of different logistics to contend with now!", Teisel reminded her!

"It-it;s best probably not to think about that too hardly darlings!", Mettaton said.

GiwBZNj.png

"I wouldn't be too sure about that Mettaton!", Shantae said winking.

"Well regardless, keep it in mind, soul and spirit! See you guys at the end of this twisted tunnel!", Frisk said beaming.

And with that, Frisk, Mettaton and Kay took their leave of the Academy.

• Thumbs Up 2

Rocku rubbed his tongue to get the gross taste off his mouth.

"I don't think you like it bro." Graff said obviously.

"Of course I don't like it! Now don't ever make me eat that stuff ag-"

Rocku was cut off by another spoon of different pudding in his mouth, he tasted it again...this time it was more sweet and salty.

"Hmmm....mmm! Good, a normal flavor." Rocku said relived. "I think it's caramel...eh, carry on." He said as he left the room with his pudding.

Graff simply chuckled. It was bacon flavored.

• Thumbs Up 2

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx3.gif

"So y'know guys! I've been thinking about what Pixels suggested about a lot of the villains at LOSE getting tricked or manipulated!", Tron said. @Emperor Robrainiac

Related image

"Yeah! They suck! So what of it!?"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx11.gif

"Well, if they're like us, the Bonnes, misled and not having the best idea of where to go with their lives, maybe we could reach out to them in some way. Y'know maybe even start with pirates."

tLgn4fz.gif

"Where are you going with this Tron?"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx9.gif

"Risky herself might've been consumed by the want for revenge to the point where she changed the original plans of PIRATEWORLD from that of a place meant to fulfill the hopes of us pirates and a pirate haven into more of a weapon for her lonesome self to reside! She began stooping to the greatest of despair tactics! The stuff she pulled during the venture where you met us....horrible. Maybe....just maybe...."

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx6.gif

"With some help, I....we...could get some good done out of PIRATEWORLD! It is right next door as an island to this Academy as we speak!"

Image result for jack sparrow

:"Well, well, well now lass. It sounds like you're suggesting to remodel, renovate that place into....a community homeworld for pirates!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx4.gif

"Just imagine it! Someplace to help Pirates across the multiverse band together! Plan out strategic hits on those who deserve it! Even better, a potential safe house for Skylanders! A world full of potential allies!"

6I1ZJPS.png

"Tron! That....actually doesn't sound like a bad idea", Shantae admitted.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Mog!" Flame called out finally finding her in the kitchen after looking around for a long while.

"Did you give Roxas his comic Ray and I did for him?" Flame panted.

"No, I missed him." Mog pouted.

"You still got it?" Flame asked.

"No, I gave to Ayna."

"Why?"

"Because I thought it might cheer Sarge up." Mog shrugged.

"That comic is for Roxas you dummy not Sarge!" Flame jumped up and down.

Kirby takes a pudding cup and waves at Neptune.

"Thanks Neptune! Food mysteries are always great, you can't be disappointed!"

The Blues hop over to Kirby then point out,

"Judging from what other people got, it's certainly"

"possible you'll get something really bad!"

"Yeah, like paint flavor!"

Kirby ignores the Blues' advice and Inhales the pudding cup. After swallowing it, he shivers a bit and spits out the pudding cup.

"Plastic flavored pudding!? That's not a food.... and it tastes bad too...."

The Blues, of course, start laughing and bragging.

"We told you so!"

"Shouldn't have"

"eaten that one Kirby!"

Kirby crosses his arms and says

"Fine, I'll some different ones! And they'll be fine, just you watch!!"

Kirby eats three more pudding cups, getting Wii flavor. paint flavor, and bomb flavor. Each time, Kirby spits out the pudding cup, and the Blues laugh again. Eventually, Kirby just says,

"I give up... This pudding isn't good at all...."

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx6.gif

"With some help, I....we...could get some good done out of PIRATEWORLD! It is right next door as an island to this Academy as we speak!"

:"Well, well, well now lass. It sounds like you're suggesting to remodel, renovate that place into....a community homeworld for pirates!"

"Just imagine it! Someplace to help Pirates across the multiverse band together! Plan out strategic hits on those who deserve it! Even better, a potential safe house for Skylanders! A world full of potential allies!"

6I1ZJPS.png

"Tron! That....actually doesn't sound like a bad idea", Shantae admitted.

"Wait, you really think so!?"

cqJzsG3.gif

"Lass, it's a mad, crazy hijinks of a plan that most sensible people would scoff at!"

htJBTP8.gif

"That's what makes it brilliant! If half my schemes weren't as mad, they'd probably never work!"

Image result for jack sparrow treasure

"And it's likely a good thing to put some of our hard-earned treasure to work on! New Golden Age of Piracy, a new beacon of hope!"

phoenix-nodding.gif

"I can agree with that."

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"But first please, a vacation!"

GiwBZNj.png

"Well, we've still been meaning to get Rottytops back home, and with the threat ended, I can return the genie magic back to its proper realm! With any luck, Scuttle Town and Sequin Land are back to their picturesque selves! Which means....plenty of beach and sight seeing!"

AR2iHFV.gif

"Yeah, but it doesn't it take a while by sea in the Pearl?"

WEdq2rU.gif

"Not since Nep-Nep's sister's generous upgrades to the Pearl no sir, Ms. Fey! Now she can fly and travel through worlds as gold as that old fuddy duddy Hook's galleon!"

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bfe74fd6c3edfc58394070856a65708c/tumblr_ocj65o9OPf1r7sijxo1_500.gif

"Not that you'll be needing that this time! We'll treat you to a trip in our Gesellschaft!"

044.jpg

"Consider one step of many in our amends", Teisel said.

"Besides, when we get back, we'll have plenty of work to do on P.I.R.A.T.E.W.O.R.L.D.!" , Tron said cheerfully.

Image result for rottytops

"MMMM, smells like ya'll have got some busy bee brains at work here!"

"That's very nice Rottytops, but no, you still can't have them", Shantae said deadpan.

• Thumbs Up 1

Monomi grabs a pudding cup and eats it.

latest?cb=20170417033523

"Tastes like love!"

Suddenly, Monomi spits it out.

latest?cb=20170417033520

"...If love had a very bad aftertaste!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Magearna walked into the room. "Ooh, did someone say pudding?" she asked. "I think Lumina would enjoy some... she and the others could use it; they're silently cowering in a storeroom cupboard and don't want to come out... I think something they saw disturbed them."

29 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Monomi grabs a pudding cup and eats it.

latest?cb=20170417033523

"Tastes like love!"

Suddenly, Monomi spits it out.

latest?cb=20170417033520

"...If love had a very bad aftertaste!"

"HUH!? What the heck kinda food ruins the very thought of love!?"

"I shudder at the thought of food on the same tier or worse than that of Trés Bien !"

maya-disheartened%28b%29.gif

"I really don't like the sound of that. I hope Scuttle Twon has better dishes than that Shantae!"

Fc3MASd.png

"P-please Maya! Don't even compare them!"

PfqmKPe.gif

"Hang on guys! Before we go anywhere, hey, uh little...robotic rabbit. I don't you suppose you'd know where we can find the "Golden Disciples of yours at? There's something me and my brothers have been meaning to talk to them about since this whole affair", Tron said, seriously.

maya-cheerful%28b%29.gif

"Well, I suppose it'll also give Rottytops a chance to see Shademon off as well!", Maya said.

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"I don't know why, but ol "Spooky" seemed quite smitten with ya!" @Mightyray

"Who, me!? Can't imagine why!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Monomi points to the Disciples, who are all huddled together in the lounge room, pudding in hand listening to Tails' rant.

"Like, rusty metal flavor? How is this FDA or whatever health administration we have-approved? Where did you even get this Neptune?! This is such an absurd concept for a product and..."

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

maya-cheerful%28b%29.gif

"Well, I suppose it'll also give Rottytops a chance to see Shademon off as well!", Maya said.

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"I don't know why, but ol "Spooky" seemed quite smitten with ya!" @Mightyray

"Who, me!? Can't imagine why!"

GOjV41H.png

"First me and Roxas, then there's also potentially Raven and Harvey Birdman!"

"And your mates Kat and Lupin did seem to getting quite kindred at the Valentine's Day event too luvs!"

Related image

"Oh ze drama! It ensues! For our star-crossed lovers! Just what could the postage of love have in store for our zombie girl and our dark digimon!?", Undyne said dramatically.

"Let'....try not set sail with instigating more of such, Undyne, please!"

rjO3OPL.gif

"You know, sometimes I wonder if your multi-universal antics go too far and make people out in the writers' world cry, guys."

12 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Monomi points to the Disciples, who are all huddled together in the lounge room, pudding in hand listening to Tails' rant.

"Like, rusty metal flavor? How is this FDA or whatever health administration we have-approved? Where did you even get this Neptune?! This is such an absurd concept for a product and..."

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx3.gif

"Thanks Ms. uh, I haven't caught your name yet I'm afraid."

Related image

"Well, we best try and make a good first impression......especially considering we met by shooting down some of those disciples."

Image result for bon bonne

"Buuuuu".

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"Yeah Bon, this is gonna be awkward!"

"AHEM! Ah hello there fellow Skylanders....er, I hear you're the elite here! We're ah, new here", Tron tried to break the ice with the Skylander higher-ups.

Related image

"Ah yes! Well, um, the purple haired ones and the cape wearing one with access to a giant mermaid, probably know us the best out of you, the "Disciples" I believe it was!", Teisel said awkwardly while stepping up alongside Tron, while Bon came up and waved, cooing.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Okay? What do you guys want from us?" Sonic asks.

"If it's for pudding, better get 'em! They're flying off the tray!" Neptune says, pointing at the tray.

Tails lookd at the pudding cups. "Please exercise caution with those."