Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"He's a real cool robot. He helps around the academy, and he's been a real good friend!" said Amitie. She's not concerned about the whole crossdressing thing; either it never bothered her, or she got used to it.

"Who are you?" Sig asked Tron Bonne. "I'm Sig..."

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"He's a real cool robot. He helps around the academy, and he's been a real good friend!" said Amitie. She's not concerned about the whole crossdressing thing; either it never bothered her, or she got used to it.

"Who are you?" Sig asked Tron Bonne. "I'm Sig..."

Image result for tron bonne project x zone

"Oh! You must mean the boy in green we saw sitting outside earlier! Huh, never took it to be a dress! Thought it was one of those old-fashioned suit clothes humans used to wear from the past! Still, I'm not one to judge! Ah, so he's a cute robot eh?"

Related image

"Anyway! Name's Tron Bonne of the Sky Pirate clan family Bonne and-OMPH!"

Image result for servbots

"Oh hello! Pleased to meet you! We're Mom's 41 creations!"

Image result for servbots

"Ugh! I keep forgetting I made 41 of you as opposed to 40 guys!"

Related image

"And what have I told you about behaving yourselves in front of company!?"

Related image

"Teisel Bonne! Leader of the Bonne Family currently!"

"That would be my big brother of course!", Tron elucidated.

Image result for bon bonne

"And of course there's our "Little" brother, Bon Bonne! Say hello Bon!"

Image result for bon bonne

"Ba buuuu!", said the giant baby bot who waved friendly at them.

Alter-Ego slowly takes off the cap and looks at it.

259?cb=20170520020634

"About your friend... I'm sorry, Kaede."

kuLwqEU.jpg

"I-It's fine. It can't be helped."

34 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"I'd imagine it has something to do with the weirdo's programming or something." Ember smirked overhearing the conversation in full after leaving the kitchen.

"If you wanna say goodbye, Spooky is outside in the garden eating pudding with Ray. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you off!" Ember smiled.

WxsVc8S.png

"P-programming!? What the heck are you talking about??"

Image result for rottytops

"Well, whatever that means, I'm game to see what's got him so interested!", Rottytops said heading over to the garden.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

WxsVc8S.png

"P-programming!? What the heck are you talking about??"

"Spooky is a digital monster born from bad stuff of the internet." Ember shrugged. "That's what they told me, I just assume since they were going all fanmon over Castlevainia and other creepy things they probably like Rotty she's from a creepy part of your world."  

Ember watches Rotty head off. "I'm sure Spooky likes her just the way she is."

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Spooky is a digital monster born from bad stuff of the internet." Ember shrugged.

GOjV41H.png

"Bad things from the internet?"

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/163/993/b01.gif

"What, you mean like the Emoji Movie?", Maya piped up.

"G-god dang it Maya", Phoenix said exasperated.

*BA DUM TISH!*

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"Where do you guys even keep all the drum sets for those quips?", Tron inquired.

10 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Ember shrugged. "That's what they told me, I just assume since they were going all fanmon over Castlevainia and other creepy things they probably like Rotty she's from a creepy part of your world."  

Ember watches Rotty head off. "I'm sure Spooky likes her just the way she is."

6I1ZJPS.png

"So basically, creepiness attracts him. Well, I guess when it's nice like Rottytops.....I see."

Meanwhile, Rottytops made her way out the garden!

Related image

"Hey there Spooky!", she said to Shademon.

"Noticing Ray, she said "Oh! Who's your friend? He seems familiar, like I've met him before!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile, in Edgeworth's Aku's office...

Aku was watching a small fire which worked as makeshift TV screen.

QGzOBIV.gif

"ACCURSED SAMURAI FOOL DESTROYING MY MINIONS AGAIN!"  Aku said, smashing his fist down on Edgeworth's desk, smashing it in half. 

568.jpg

*Sigh*

"Why does it matter any more...? I have attempted to eradicate the SAMURAI for the past few years and yet he still remains alive...that accursed sword always posing a risk to me..." 

"He always tries to get to those FOOLISH TIME PORTALS to fight me in the past".

"If only I could find a way to eradicate the samurai without risk of him getting to those portals..." 

4021706-4097278905-Aku_I.png

"If only there was a group of heroes who are easily tricked and jump into portals without any idea of what they're doing...."

giphy.gif

"Yes...if only...." Aku wondered.

cjkSbE.gif

"...Yes.....I am beginning to get a plan........" 

giphy.gif

"Wait a moment...Am I talking to myself? I hope that does not become a regular occurrence in the future".

latest?cb=20170408023025

"Now now, I'm sure you're simply overreacting". Another Aku said, wearing a therapist outfit.

• Thumbs Up 6

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

GOjV41H.png

"Bad things from the internet?"

"Yeah, like viruses and malware and trolling." Ember sighs. "Spooky is just one of many creepy digimon wandering around." 

11 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Related image

"Hey there Spooky!", she said to Shademon.

"Noticing Ray, she said "Oh! Who's your friend? He seems familiar, like I've met him before!"

"Hello!" Shademon hissed.

"This is Ray. He's currently in his 'Monster form' right now so he's currently a bit odd." Shademon approaches Rottytops.

"I guess you have to go home?" They hiss asking, "If so w-would you like to exchange information like a phone number?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"I guess you have to go home?" They hiss asking, "If so w-would you like to exchange information like a phone number?" 

"Oh! That's sweet! Don't mind of I do!", Rottytops said!

"I can't tell if she knows and is playing along,  or if she's unaware that he has feelings for her!", Shantae said watching from afar.

"Maybe it's best not to think too much about it! Besides,  you aren't exactly one to talk about diving head first into relationships!", Undyne said smirking. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly, a voice could be heard from the medbay. 

latest?cb=20130630173908

"THEY ALLOWED WHO TO TAKE MY POSITION!?" 

"I'M GOING TO KILL THEM. STARTING WITH WRIGHT" 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh! That's sweet! Don't mind of I do!", Rottytops said!

"Best of luck on your future endeavors Miss Tops." Shademon hissed giving Rotty the academy line.

"Thank you for helping us." They hiss.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130630173908

"Woah..." Yaya backed up and hid behind Ayna.

"Sir, just take it easy I'm sure you'll be back in action soon enough." Ayna reassured Edgeworth.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/25/2017 at 8:44 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, a voice could be heard from the medbay. 

latest?cb=20130630173908

"And that is my cue to go into hiding! Shantae how good are Sequin Land's beaches these days?", Phoenix asked nervously. 

"Brimming with warmth. But you know we can't stay there forever right,  Mr. Wright?"

"Just long enough for Edgeworth to cool down from Mt. Vesuvius mode!"

On 5/25/2017 at 8:48 PM, Mightyray said:

Best of luck on your future endeavors Miss Tops." Shademon hissed giving Rotty the academy line.

"Thank you for helping us." They hiss.

" *tee hee*Much obliged! I'll make sure to keep in touch with you guys. You and Shantae especially "Spooky"", she said winking. "Heh,  maybe I'll even join next time!"

"Alright guys,  I'm ready to go now!", she said to Shantae, Maya, Phoenix and Tron.

"Well uh,  best get to it then! (While I still have my hide)", Phoenix said sheepishly. 

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20170520020633

"Kaede... can I talk to you about something?"

TAMfOac.jpg

"Sure. What is it?"

latest?cb=20170520020636

"Well, somedays I act normal... and sometimes, I become some sort of timid... sputtering mess. Why... is that? Traits like that... isn't fit for a program of my description."

latest?cb=20170520020636

"Like, I know, love isn't either... but this on again-off again confidence... Am I more like my father than I thought? Did I inherit... more than his looks?"

MauHvES.jpg

"Well, I can't say I really knew your dad... but you know the saying: Like father, like son... right?"

latest?cb=20170520020631

"W-Well... T-That is true."

latest?cb=20170520020634

"S-Sorry... I-I'm doing it again."

latest?cb=20170520020637

"Y-You see what I mean?!"

• Thumbs Up 2

As Monster Ray finished off the last of the peanut pudding he began to look at the sky. Everything felt so peaceful and calm briefly turning to see Shademon wave goodbye to Rottytops before turning back to the sky. Food seemed to help block out that nasty trailer.

A nobody is a somebody no matter how small...

Monster Ray for a brief moment smiles that warm familiar smile, remembering Mighty was hard in the past but now it feels a little more easier since the skylanders helped him come to terms with himself. 

The monster form was going to take a long time getting used to however, he was very worried on the inside of the skylanders turning on him even after all their help... some fears never seem to leave. But fear can be faced and with time can be overcome.

He decided to lay on the grass and let the wind blow. Now was the time for a nap.

Marvin_face_happy.png

A MRVN unit stumbles around the Academy grounds, not really going anywhere in particular. It seems happy, though...

It beeps and dweets happily.

---

Sally goes off to the Academy's gym to train. She'd need to get better somehow, right? She'd try to do some weightlifting, just for kicks. Not that it'll be useful, but it would be nice to stay fit. And there's no one else around to disturb her. Perfect! She can train in peace!

Picking up some dumbbells, she prepared to exercise her arms, quietly counting, "One... Two... Three..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Amitie noticed Monster Ray. That form still upsets her greatly, if mainly because of its origins; poor squirrel's had a very tough life.

She had gone on that trip away from the Skylanders for personal reasons, but she knew she would come back; she had to come back at some point. And she couldn't leave her new friends behind.

Monster Ray was a reminder of why she came to the academy in the first place; to help those in danger to the best of her ability. And gosh darn it, she was gonna be there for them now!

The trailer Aku showed everyone still haunts her; would she really have to go through that? Going through the Killing game was tough, and harsh, but she survived. And that, more than anything, emphasized that Monokuma needed to be stopped.

But for now, the best she could do for her friends is look after them and hope for the best. She knows she's not the most skilled magic user in the world; even her battle with Terri and her overpoweredness was more of an act of desperation than anything. But she wants to be a wonderful magic user, a skilled sorceress, someday. And while she was always determined, there was no better incentive than this to try and achieve that.

She decided to go study in the library; see what more spells she can learn from the books. But hopefully there will be someone to help her with the more complicated stuff.

• Thumbs Up 2

Magearna spoke to Alter Ego. "As a human invention myself, there's no shame in having emotions that go against your intended purpose, Mr. Alter Ego, even being timid. After all, it makes you more alive than any other devoted security program would be, and I can't say people here would consider them a friend any more than they do with you."

• Thumbs Up 3

Inside Ray's head the two halfs of him gather for a little chat.

"Looking back at our memories when we went full despair... man was I a wreck. Hmph... did even knew what I was doing." Shadow Ray grumbled.

"You weren't alone." Light Ray sighed.

"Fear made you suspicious and mean and it made me nervous and upset."

"Stupid meterex." Shadow Ray blows a raspberry.

"Sarge is dying... do you think we'll be able to do..."

"He won't die, don't be a dummy, that man has survived a plane crash, fought off L.O.S.E. with his bare hands and survived the limbs, he'll survive this nonsense." Shadow Ray smirked brushing Light Ray off.

"Why do you think we've been afraid of him for so long? Just because he's got no 'powers' doesn't mean he's weak..." Shadow Ray looked around nervously for a second before regaining composure.

"After all... he does have the glare..." Light Ray shuddered.

"Enough about Meatgrill Firebird, let's talk about something else." 

"Umm... how did the girl get into our playroom anyway?" Light Ray asked. "I forgot..."

"Who, Amitie? The same reason that lawyer got the easy quiz and why none of attacks did anything when we fused, we were a wreck and didn't know what we were doing and needed help and..." Shadow Ray trailed off, the word he didn't like saying was on the tip of his tongue.

"Love?" Light Ray leaned over and gave his grumpy counterpart a hug. "It's O.K. I know you don't like that word very much... hehe..."

"I'm so happy she has a partner in Sig." Light Ray smiled, blushing.

"Yeah, yeah, that's nice."

"What are we going to do about the others?" Light Ray sheepishly asked.

"The skylanders? I dunno, I'm not a caring sort of guy, that's your thing not mine, you can have him keep drawing with the dragon and being a sap." Shadow Ray grunted. "They won't mind."

"I mean the ones we don't know... they could turn out to not be very nice... so what do we do then?"

"Bleh... tell'em to stick it up their jumper." Shadow Ray shrugs.

"Though that Nagito..." Shadow Ray quickly changed his tune from carefree to aggressive.

"He may have to go." 

"Go?!"

"As in go somewhere else, not drop dead! I may be the jerk of the two of us but killing is bad and not our job!" Shadow Ray scolded Light Ray.

"Oh thank heavens! I would have been so sad if you said that..."

"Though what about Shade?"

"The edge bat?" Shadow Ray smirked.

"Nothing to worry about."

• Thumbs Up 2

Epilogue 2:
Out back in the Seven Seas of Sequin Land........

Spoiler

Image result for rottytops

"See ya Shantae! It was wonderful meeting you all! Who's knows? You guys might be hearing from me if my brothers are okay with me joining! Now toodles!", Rottytops said as Shantae, Phoenix, Maya, Tron, Jack and Undyne were preparing to shove off from Zombie Island!

"And even better, I'll make sure to put in a good word for you guys, just in case my compatriots think you might be food!"

"Thanks Rottytops! Pleasure's all ours!", Shantae said as they waved her goodbye. The Black Pearl then took off as the sun was beginning to set again.

"Keep in touch Shademon! I'm sure he misses you already!", Maya piped up.

"You can beeeeet on it!", Rotty replied calling from the shore.

Image result for shantae sun set

".........There is still something we need to do about that before we return to the Academy guys".

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"Oh right. That.", Tron recalled as they stopped at an island.

Image result for shantae the lone grave

"The Lonely Grave", Shantae said grimly.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/68f83223fed925fac7fbd53113b08684/tumblr_mov75lmWkA1s9r1dno1_500.png

"The resting place....or it used to be of the Pirate Master....Risky's old captain. Until he came back. Me and Risky...we banded together to destroy him. I even helped free her of the Pirate's Curse. I never imagined though, that still, this would end up being her own grave site", Shantae said sadly.

"It wasn't long before she came back after that capor with the incident where she first turned me NEGA...using the Dynamo and corrupted the genies of the realm. I foiled her plans, but it seems just like our first venture against one another, it spurned her on with a burning passion for vengeance and control! And now...the rest is history!", she said.

"She said darkness wouldn't rule her life after the Pirate's Curse and I guess she mostly kept up to that. It just ended being vengeance, greed, hunger for power and control and despair that ruled it from then on".

Looking up at the grave, Phoenix and Maya went up to Shantae.

Image result for phoenix wright maya

"Shantae! You've done so much more for this woman than she deserves. But, I can't fault you. But please, if this is anything like the Killing Games, don't let her death bring you into the pits of despair!", Phoenix said.

"If beyond the grave, she has this influence on you....then she and LOSE, they've won!", Maya said.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1ba51b8341eb7736859ca2db2a26e05b/tumblr_o4m0nifk7a1spuq7jo1_500.gif

"I know guys...just please, let me grieve....I didn't want it to end like this. I'd hoped something better of her after our timeless rivalry.".

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx11.gif

"You could be hostile, brooding, insane even.......but I really wanted to believe in you Risky. You really let us fellow pirates down Risky. We had our good times, and our bad. We stuck it to a few of the rude ones, pretentious ones, haughty and whatnot, villains at LOSE. I don't know if we ever were friends. But you lied to me, like no pirate had ever before in my life. Twisted or not, I will work to undo the long, painfully draw out agony you caused and that we may have assisted you in. Now farewell", Tron said sadly.

http://orig15.deviantart.net/b587/f/2013/300/9/f/9fb8d9874f9beab56cf1eb531ac96df1-d6rzttm.png

*Siiiiiiigh* "It's finally over. The worry, the sorrow, the despair. Well, at least here in Sequin Land. My job here isn't done anytime soon....", Shantae said drawing a deep sigh of relief.

"But Risky, I won;t just bury you under a bilge of memory-loss and sorrow! After all, I kept your pirate gear! It was the first I ever used!", Shantae said putting on Risky's hat, boots and equipping herself!

"I've learned that even pirates, much as we may not see eye-to-eye do have the capacity for righting the wrongs, preventing disasters! I will protect this world, and the multiverse, but I will also join my team's efforts to prevent other pirates, other potential villains, from going down the road to ruin that LOSE helped you down! Real heroes don't have to fight because of honor demanding it or to prove a point. Real heroes know when to fight for the right reasons! I know dangers may arise while I'm away! But that's why I have help. My friends! You may have once had that inkling too, but I won't make the same mistake you made and abandon them or this, our story!"

Image result for jack sparrow hat

"Well put Shantae", Jack said actually referring to her by name! "Alright crew! How about we cast off.....the more faster way so we don't miss that horizon before we check on Scuttle Town!", Jack said.

"I;d very much like that....Mr. Sparrow!", Shantae said feeling uplifted for the fist time in what felt like forever!

http://pre04.deviantart.net/1836/th/pre/i/2015/353/4/d/pirate_undyne_by_valtiowillruleall-d9kph4q.png

"Alright then, me hearties! Ready to take off in our flying ship!? Captain Jack Sparrow, your call!", Undyne said stepping out in some pirate garb.

Image result for maya fey pirate outfit

"I heard that! First mate Undyne!", Maya said wearing a fancy dress that they'd found in the treasure mound they'd captured from Risky and PIRATEWORLD!

Image result for jack sparrow grin

"I'm so thankful that she can fly now that I'll let the impressions slide lads!", Jack said grinning as he spun the wheel on the Black Pearl! Thanks to Nepgear, the Black could fly!

"Now, hoist the colors! Raise the main sail! Weigh anchor!", he commanded to them as the Black Pearl began to raise herself out of the water and into the colorful sky!

Image result for black pearl flying ship

Related image

"Heh! Pirates with hearts of gold. Sailing the seven skies! Now there's something I never expected I'd be saying!", Phoenix said in a fancy coat and hat!

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np6/char2/mvc2-vs/tron-mvc2-vs.jpg

"Heh! That's the usual "all in day's work" for me! Sky pirate after all!", Tron Bonne bragged.

Related image

"Now, show me that horizon", Jack said grinning.

Related image

Sunlight poured onto the deck, making the Black Pearl gleam as the sun was setting.

Image result for phoenix wright sunset

"What a beautiful sight...I can see why you strive so hard to protect it Shantae!", Phoenix said as he gripped the railing.

"And unlike last time! Now the sunrise and sunset can bring in feelings of hope for a new day! Instead of being the cover of darkness being our only hope!"

Image result for undyne sundown

"And the new day will bring about hope when the sun rises! Not another day, driven by a terrible empress! One step closer to helping unite the multiverse against our enemies", Undyne said proudly.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx6.gif

"And now, maybe pirates won't have as much a bad rep here! Y'know, with their most recurring pirate problem gone now", Tron piped up.

Image result for shanate night

"Even the citizens of the islands seem to no longer be in fear, angry or grief! Now that Risky's hold over them is gone!", Shantae said surveying the sights from below!"

Image result for phoenix wright maya

"Yeah, but still, isn't it a bit early for night to be creeping in!? Don't tell me the imbalance of genie energy messed with the time!?", Phoenix said worried.

"I think it messed up with almost everything Nick", Maya said.

"Indeed! And now! I can finally return balance! Sequin Land! I give back to you, the massive genie energy! Once again, the balance of power can write Sequin Land, her proper story! The genie realm ill be whole again!", Shantae said dispersing all the genie energy that NEGA had absorbed back into Sequin Land!"

And with that, the daytime was brought back with sunlight streaming into view!

Related image

:"Everything is back as it should be and-GASP! Scuttle Town!", they rebuilt!", Shantae said happily as they neared her home town!

Image result for sky shantae

"Indeed we did Shantae!"

"Sky!", Shantae said as her friend flew alongside the ship on one of her riding birds.

LGTGcul.png

"We've received word from Zombie Island about what happened! When your Uncle Mimic got back from his vacation, he reverse engineered the tech left behind so we could see you guys making your progress! So, Risky's really gone, huh?"

kirxnO7.png

"Yes, I'm so very sorry-"

qMZXv2a.png

"Sorry!? Shantae! You did what you had to do! You weren't the one who killed her! Even better, you and your friends! You're all heroes of our realm! You saved us, returned balance to our world! You've healed in so many ways! Don't you hear the cheering from below?"

A9SNSiF.png

"Oh my god! They....they actually appreciate it? They..they don't think I let them down!?"

"Yes, Shantae. Even our stubborn, mayor", Sky confirmed.

Image result for phoenix wright sunset

"Looks like everything worked out in the end Shantae", Phoenix said clapping her on the back.

Image result for undyne

"Well done Shantae! And-OH CRUD! Guys we forgot we left that hook handed pirate here and-"

YQU863r.png

"Oh you mean the buffoon? We thought he just got kicks out having crocodiles and octopii chase him! Last we saw he was speeding out of our world and into a portal to the great unknown! Good riddance!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx3.gif

"Eh, heh, Guess that answers that! Just uh, let your town that not all pirates are like that!", Tron said  sheepishly.

znKUsY9.png

"Oh! So I've heard ever since you and your siblings apparently turned your backs on LOSE and joined my friend's ranks! Just don't let me catch news of you guys pulling any devastating tricks on the Skylanders, or else Wrench and his well trained war-flock will be having their say with you!", Sky warned indicating her war bird who'd flown in and perched himself on her left hand.

*GULP* "You got it Miss!", Tron said nervously.

7bF2wmy.png

"Well Sky! It's been grand! But I can't stick around too long! Who knows what other trouble may be brewing!? The story's not done yet after all! I daresay, ours is just beginning!"

kTcCNM1.png

"Farewell Shantae! And good luck with the fullest! You know what we say back here in Sucttle Town! You best be Ret-2-Go!", Sky said waving them off as she flew back down to Scuttle Town.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx10.gif

"Welp all's well that ends well! So guys! What're we waiting for!? We've got a PIRATEWORLD to redeem and remold!", Tron said.

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"Probably best if we get rid of what the acronym stands for! Kinda instills fear and dread!", Phoenix suggested.

GOjV41H.png

"Might be best to just call it PIRATEWORLD and leave it at that!", Shantae said.

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"Heh, look at us, in our pirate gear! Conferencing about building a new pirate community, as if we were the Pirate Lords themselves from Jack's home universe!", Maya piped up.

Image result for undyne pirate

"So, setting a course for Skylanders Academy now, are we captain?", Undyne said to Jack in a piratical fashion.

Image result for black pearl jack sparrow

"That we are.....First Mate Ms. Undyne!", Jack said with a wily grin! "Y'know, in times of victory like these, there's an old tune of nostalgia, I like to sing. If you've been to Disney World, well I'm sure you'll know it!"

"We're devils and black sheep, we're really bad eggs.", Jack began to sing.

"Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.", Shantae joined in winking.
"Yo ho, you ho, a pirate's life for me.", the two sung together

"We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads", Maya joined in on that verse.

"Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.", Tron and Undyne joined in
"Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads," Phoenix sang shrugging
"Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, you ho, a pirate's life for me.", the group sang as the Black Pearl flew off through the portal left behind on their perilous venture!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bfe74fd6c3edfc58394070856a65708c/tumblr_ocj65o9OPf1r7sijxo1_500.gif

"Y'know! I think I could used to playing with these portals after all!", Tron said, cuing laughter from the group as they returned to the Academy!

Double post error. Accidental. Ignore this post.

13 hours ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Magearna spoke to Alter Ego. "As a human invention myself, there's no shame in having emotions that go against your intended purpose, Mr. Alter Ego, even being timid. After all, it makes you more alive than any other devoted security program would be, and I can't say people here would consider them a friend any more than they do with you."

tumblr_inline_mlmb540upF1qz4rgp.png

"Thanks, Magearna. Guess it's nice... to be a bit like my dad sometimes."

SPjWIgV.jpg

"Yeah. It reminds me... of him."

tumblr_inline_mlmb56GCeF1qz4rgp.png

"H-Him?"

XV6ehLj.jpg

"Shuichi. The person who had the hat you're wearing. He was shy, stutters quite a bit and has a hard time looking people in the eye... but he was a nice person."

kuLwqEU.jpg

"...Yeah."

• Thumbs Up 2

Magearna giggled. "He sounds a little bit like Jessica... I wonder if they'd like each other?"

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Magearna giggled. "He sounds a little bit like Jessica... I wonder if they'd like each other?"

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Maybe... that is, if he's even alive..." Kaede says, looking down.

7FMLEGa.jpg

"I-I'm sorry... I'm still... getting used to... it."

"O-oh..." Magearna said, her eyes looking sorrowful and her ears drooping down, feeling guilty about inadvertently making Kaede remember something less than pleasant. "I'm sorry..."

• Thumbs Up 1

kuLwqEU.jpg

"It's... fine. It's all my fault anywa-"

tumblr_inline_mlmb5uiYTY1qz4rgp.png

"Kaede! Snap out of it!"

qborp75.jpg

"E-Eh?"

Vik5tML.jpg

"T-Thanks, AE... I was dwelling in my own self-pity again."

• Thumbs Up 1