Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Amitie is studying magic at the library, hoping to learn new spells to help her friends. But as usual, she's confused by all the big words in these books...but she must try anyways!

This latest spell here was an attack spell; she has learned Flame, Blizzard , Lightning Bolt and a few others, but she never learned those of other elements. She starts by studying a water spell; there have been a lot of enemies who shoot out fire themselves; the Blizzard spell can only do so much about that.

"So, to use the water spell, I gotta...hm...I think I'm getting it..." said Amitie.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

tumblr_oniyemn4fa1vxm8dfo1_500.png

"Heh, look at us, in our pirate gear! Conferencing about building a new pirate community, as if we were the Pirate Lords themselves from Jack's home universe!", Maya piped up.

Image result for undyne pirate

"So, setting a course for Skylanders Academy now, are we captain?", Undyne said to Jack in a piratical fashion.

Image result for black pearl jack sparrow

"That we are.....First Mate Ms. Undyne!", Jack said with a wily grin! "Y'know, in times of victory like these, there's an old tune of nostalgia, I like to sing. If you've been to Disney World, well I'm sure you'll know it!"

"We're devils and black sheep, we're really bad eggs.", Jack began to sing.

Yarr! by Maxa-art

"Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.", Shantae joined in winking.
"Yo ho, you ho, a pirate's life for me.", the two sung together

"We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads", Maya joined in on that verse.
tumblr_n8esaprZAe1tbcwyro1_1280.jpg

"Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.", Tron and Undyne joined in
"Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads," Phoenix sang shrugging
"Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, you ho, a pirate's life for me.", the group sang as the Black Pearl flew off through the portal left behind on their perilous venture!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bfe74fd6c3edfc58394070856a65708c/tumblr_ocj65o9OPf1r7sijxo1_500.gif

"Y'know! I think I could used to playing with these portals after all!", Tron said, cuing laughter from the group as they returned to the Academy!

Re-entering the Academy's home dimension, the group decided to circle in the air with the flying Black Pearl.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx6.gif

"So guys, I've noticed that people here seem to be a bit on edge here! Odd, you guys semmed way more packed and powerful than LOSE in their crummy desert location!", Tron noted.

"It's a multitude of things, " Phoenix said.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/135/025/889.gif

"YEAH! Well, there was Robrainiac apparently turning on us, and lately between Xemnas nearly doing us in, and the pirate venture with Risky Boots almost resulting in dooming the Academy, not to mention, what both of those villains, in addition to the likes of Specter, Ember, Joker, Quinn, you know name 'em! LOSE sure makes them tougher to deal with than they normally would be!"

Image result for undyne

"And worst, There's a relentless pursuer at large!", Undyne said.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx2.gif

"Relentless pursuer!? You don't mean Nemesis T-Type again do you!?"

"Thankfully not this time Tron, but someone, and we don't know who, but someone is gunning for Kaede and two other friends of ours. We have no idea whether she's with LOSE or not, but she's shown up from time to time. Before we went to deal with PIRATEWORLD she also aided Xemnas as his dark quests!", Phoenix explained.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx7.gif

"I see. I see. Sounds like a mystery up your alley Mr. Wright!"

"You have no idea!", Phoenix said exasperated.

"Guys...? I think Neptune is on a sugar high." Nepgear says, concerned.

"How can you tell? Isn't she all over the place normally? What changed?" Tails asks.

"Well... she's in motorcycle form driving all across the hallway." Nepgear says as loud motor sounds can be heard outside.

Tails looks outside to see a purple bike drive past him.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Nepbike exclaims.

Tails goes back into the lounge room. "Let me ask again... What changed?"

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"How can you tell? Isn't she all over the place normally? What changed?" Tails asks.

"Well... she's in motorcycle form driving all across the hallway." Nepgear says as loud motor sounds can be heard outside.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx2.gif

"WOAH! You guys never told me you had a mini-con transformer in your ranks!", Tron said as she peered down from the flying Black Pearl and spotted the madness going on down below.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx4.gif

"Oooh! I wonder what makes her tick!", Tron said procuring her tools!

Image result for phoenix wright

"Wait a minute Tron! Hold on! Neptune isn't a robot!"

Related image

"Or....at least I think she isn't! Either way! She's been a client of mine, so I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt!", Phoenix said abashedly.

Twenty-eight... Twenty-nine... Thirty!

Finished in another exercise in the gym, Sally was just about ready to stop. She's getting stronger, now! Actually, she overworked herself, and her whole body is jelly. She's not getting stronger.

"Pain, pain, pain everywhereee..." she groans.

Sally tries to get up and leave, but one step later, she collapses to the ground. And she was not gonna get back up. Giving up, she sighs...

---

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Nicole's happily walking along the hallways, but seeing Neptune fly past and nearly run her over, she dodges narrowly and whistles loudly.

9VdFuIK.jpg

"STOP THAT BIKE IMMEDIATELY!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO RIDE BIKES IN THE ACADEMY HALLS!!" she shouts at the top of her non-existant lungs, as she then chases after the bike, hoping to catch up to it.

// "Juuust great."

// "...Wait, is there anyone on that bike?"

• Thumbs Up 2

The Nepbike slows down at Nicole's request and in a flash, reverts to Neptune. "Awwww... why'd you stop me, Nicky?"

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole's happily walking along the hallways, but seeing Neptune fly past and nearly run her over, she dodges narrowly and whistles loudly.

9VdFuIK.jpg

"STOP THAT BIKE IMMEDIATELY!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO RIDE BIKES IN THE ACADEMY HALLS!!" she shouts at the top of her non-existant lungs, as she then chases after the bike, hoping to catch up to it.

// "Juuust great."

// "...Wait, is there anyone on that bike?"

Image result for undyne motorcycle

"Ha ha! Yes! At long last they've finally started permitting motorcycling indoors!", Undyne said with glee!

"I mean hey, if one of the Disciples is doing, surely that means it's allowed!"

"One of the Disciples lacking discipline if you ask me, but sure, why not?", Phoenix said deadpan.

Seeing the bike turn into Neptune was a shock, but Nicole still had to tell her off.

"Neptune, you cannot ride bikes in the hall! It is a hazard to you and everyone else. You nearly ran me over, for goodness sake! What happens when you run everyone else over? Take it outside."

Hands on her hips and staring at Neptune, she's not playing around.

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Ha ha! Yes! At long last they've finally started permitting motorcycling indoors!", Undyne said with glee!

"I mean hey, if one of the Disciples is doing, surely that means it's allowed!"

"One of the Disciples lacking discipline if you ask me, but sure, why not?", Phoenix said deadpan.

// "Oh no no no no no"

"Even if she is a Disciple, she's not above the safety of the students in the Academy!" Nicole states. "So don't go getting any ideas!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Fine, fine, fine. I'll go offroad if you wanna." Neptune sits there with an awkward silence.

"WHEEEEEEE!" She turns back into the Nepbike and drives out of the door into the outside.

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Fine, fine, fine. I'll go offroad if you wanna." Neptune sits there with an awkward silence.

"WHEEEEEEE!" She turns back into the Nepbike and drives out of the door into the outside.

Watching Neptune ride off in her bike form, Nicole facepalms.

"How did Alter-Ego ever get by..." she thinks aloud.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

// "Oh no no no no no"

"Even if she is a Disciple, she's not above the safety of the students in the Academy!" Nicole states. "So don't go getting any ideas!"

"Heh, fine spoil sport! Pah! At this rate, I'm gonna have to make my own Soldier's Academy...with Black Jack, bikers and hookers! Anything Goes: Edition!", Undyne japed as the Black Pearl dropped down an anchor while floating in mid-air and she slid down it first!

Sonic looks out the door as Nepbike drives away. "Looks like we need one of the Metal Sonics to clean these tire tracks."

Meanwhile, Nepbike drives around the field, where she gets caught by the eyes of Kaede and Alter-Ego.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"...What is Neptune doing?"

27 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Meanwhile, Nepbike drives around the field, where she gets caught by the eyes of Kaede and Alter-Ego.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"...What is Neptune doing?"

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/163/993/b01.gif

"Oh Nep? She's doing her motorbike thing!", Maya said as she and Phoenix also slid down the anchor's chain from up above!

"Just be warned. Apparently she's hyped up on a sugar rush!", Phoenix said.

Katii walked into the library, carrying some of the spell books she rented.

"The Ninja's guide to the Arcane Arts" was the one Katii had been reading, and was showing some improvement in... It was how to combine it with another element that was giving her trouble. 

Of course, there was plent more spells to learn than just 'ninja magic.' In addition, Katii would have to learn how to make mana potions in case she ever ran out of magic power.

17 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

Amitie is studying magic at the library, hoping to learn new spells to help her friends. But as usual, she's confused by all the big words in these books...but she must try anyways!

This latest spell here was an attack spell; she has learned Flame, Blizzard , Lightning Bolt and a few others, but she never learned those of other elements. She starts by studying a water spell; there have been a lot of enemies who shoot out fire themselves; the Blizzard spell can only do so much about that.

"So, to use the water spell, I gotta...hm...I think I'm getting it..." said Amitie.

Katii took notice of Amitie studying magic as well. This caught the catling by surprise, for Amitie seemed to very well versed in attack spells... and yet she seemed to be a little confused to some of the things she was reading.

Deciding that it'll be nice to have a "study-buddy" of sorts, Katii approached Amitie.

"Hey there! Looks like I'm not the only one studying up on some mage skills." Katii greeted, "So watcha studying?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

sUIq5ya.jpg

"We should probably give her some private space."

tumblr_inline_mlmb4yWGN71qz4rgp.png

"Yeah. Let's head back."

The two walk back to the Academy, leaving Nepbike to constantly make donuts, driving around and around in a circle.

Kirumi_Toujou_8.png

"Welcome back my masters" Kirumi said towards Mai and Midare as they returned to the Academy, bruised and injured. "I'm going for repairs" Midare said as he took off for his room.

neo%20new%20mai%2016_zpspcaph7yh.png

"Take this from me Miss uhhh... Maid? Don't fight pirates. I'm gonna have to walk this off..." Mai said to Kirumi before leaving for medical supplies. "If I didn't had that Grimoire man I probably would had been toast during that pirate shoot out..."

Kirumi_Toujou_20.png

"It seems everyone is busy..." Kirumi thought to herself, "I guess I should do that same." Kirumi then goes to work on her chores.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede and Alter-Ego walk back into the Academy as AE departs to plug himself back into the mainframe. Meanwhile, Kaede notices Kirumi at work.

yEcv6dk.jpg

"Hey, Kirumi! What are you doing today?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirumi_Toujou_19.png

"Oh Master Kaede! What brings you here? I haven't decided on what to work on first." Kirumi paced around thinking on what to do.

• Thumbs Up 1

v3kvyx9.jpg

"...Kirumi, I don't really like to be called 'Master', you know? Just 'Kaede' is fine."

MauHvES.jpg

"A-Anyway, do you mind if I help you out? I don't really have much to do, so I would be happy to join you."

Kirumi_Toujou_3.png

"Very well Master Kaede. You're free to accompany me. The Prinnies have been slacking off lately so let's start with the dishes."

• Thumbs Up 1

0LY9RFS.jpg

"Sure thing. Let's do it."

v3kvyx9.jpg

Still calling me "Master"...

Kirumi_Toujou_6.png

"Remember Master Kaede to grip the dishes tightly" Kirumi said as she started to scrub a plate off. "These plates are antique and are priceless."

• Thumbs Up 1

EhsJKqC.jpg

"Like... this?" Kaede asks, holding onto the dishes as tightly as possible as she scrubs them with a sponge.

Meanwhile, a figure entered into the game room, holding something.

tumblr_inline_omze8fwdgy1teh198_540.png

"Hiya everyone. I wanna play a fun game". Nagito said, with a weird smirk.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirumi_Toujou_7.png

"Yes exactly. Now then once your done yo-" Kirumi said as she was about to put the plates to dry but then noticed Nagito.

Kirumi_Toujou_12.png

"Master Nagito! Put that gun away or so help me!" Kirumi then heard the sound of shattered China.

• Thumbs Up 2