Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

ou60pyZ.jpg

"Wah! Kirumi!"

Kaede looks down, still holding her plate.

What she finds is a broken plate, she looks at Kirumi... noticing that her hands are completely empty.

"Sorry Kifumi, but I'm up for a game of chance..." Nagito said, placing five into the holder. 

29a99e9cc0524529f156099e9657fa88.jpg

"A one in six chance of survival, everybody place your bets". Nagito said, spinning the chamber. 

"I win, I get to leave my holding cell when I want. You guys win, and you don't have to deal with me anymore, and my despair will generate brighter hope in you all!" Nagito said crazed. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirumi_Toujou_10.png

"Come on Kirumi... These are only fine plates that can't be replaced...." Kirumi tried to keep her composure as elegant as possible.

Kirumi_Toujou_14.png

"I had it up to here! I'm done! I'm leaving!" Kirumi stormed off, leaving behind the mess of shattered plates and dreams.

• Thumbs Up 2

pHtL7LV.jpg

"Kirumi! Wh-Where are you going? Don't worry... we can fix this...!"

Kaede looks at Nagito.

v3kvyx9.jpg

"..."

She turns back and runs after Kirumi.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirumi ran off towards her room.

Kirumi_Toujou_4.png

"Move aside! Maid coming through!" Kirumi ran past a few of the Skylanders.

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"What's her problem?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirumi passes by Pop Fizz as he almost drops a beaker, but manages to barely catch it. "Hey! Hey! Watch it, lady! If this puppy drops, it'll burn a hole through the Academy!"

Kaede runs past Pop Fizz, causing him to drop the beaker, as it sizzles through the floor and into the earth. Pop Fizz simply whistles as he grabs a carpet and places it over the hole. "Nobody saw anything..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirumi then reaches her room and slammed it.

Kirumi_Toujou_16.png

"Just what happened out there? I'm the perfect maid after all..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kaede makes it to Kirumi's door. She taps on it, trying to get her attention.

rIW2YI6.jpg

"Hey... Kirumi? Are... you okay?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm fine" Kirumi said from behind the door, "I am the Ultimate Maid after all. I'm just grabbing a dust pan."

• Thumbs Up 1

Vik5tML.jpg

"Kirumi... I can hear your voice wavering... what's really going on?" Kaede asks. She turns on the doorknob. "Please, let me in. I just want to help you."

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirumi opens the door with a dust pan in hand.

Kirumi_Toujou_1.png

"I'm absolutely fine Master Kaede. Now if you'll excuse me I have to clean a mess. I forgot I left Master Nagito alone with a gun so I have to deal with that too." Kirumi then rushes off to deal her mess.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kaede watches Kirumi run off, and seeing just how composed she has suddenly become.

LpEEEcU.jpg

"H-Hey! Wait!"

However, it was too late. She was off.

3wzQO9g.jpg

*sigh*

The Blues are busy setting up a prank out in the Academy's backyard. Jay and Jake are digging a human-sized hole with shovels while Jim is pulling oil from a bucket using a paintbrush painting a patch of oil slick just in front of the hole. The trio giggles and says,

"This prank is going to be top notch! We've really out done ourselves this time!"

"I think we're done with the hole now. The trap is set!

"Now all we need is to set the lure for Kirumi!"

The Blues head back into the Academy and steal a bag of flour from the kitchen. Jim pokes a hole in the bag with his beak and the Blues drag the bag all around the Academy, spilling flour as they go. After a while of running around, the Blues take the bag into the backyard and make a trail of flour from the Academy to their hole.

"There, mission accomplished!"

"Kirumi can't possibly ignore all of this flour! She'll have to go and clean it all up, and then when she comes to our hole to finish up..."

"She slips on the oil and tumbles into the hole! It'll be hilarious! Come on, let's hide!"

The Blues hide inside a nearby bush and wait for Kirumi to arrive. They stay as silent as possible, knowing that if their cover is blown their prank is too.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirumi finished cleaning her dish mess and noticed the trail of flour.

Kirumi_Toujou_13.png

"Who left all of this mess here?" Kirumi then sighed. "I guess I'll have to do it..." She started to sweep the flour unknowingly walking into a trap.

• Thumbs Up 2

307?cb=20170521222322

"You're completely insane! You can't do that!" 

103203b8b72a1e9ff1801718ca4f1c43.jpg

"Of course I can, it's actually really simple. I just put it up here next to my ear, you see?" Nagito retorted. 

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_mr4uq0YBGr1qz4rgp.png

"Hey! Nagito! Be careful with that!"

tumblr_inline_mr4utpzpvm1qz4rgp.png

"We've gotta pry that gun away from his hands!"

• Thumbs Up 1

After a long snooze... Monster Ray finally awoke in a much more pleasant state.. so much in fact that he turned back to normal.

"What a lovely nap, I feel so much better!"

"I wonder what everyone has been up to?" With that he dusts himself off and heads inside. 

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr4uq0YBGr1qz4rgp.png

"Hey! Nagito! Be careful with that!"

tumblr_inline_mr4utpzpvm1qz4rgp.png

"We've gotta pry that gun away from his hands!"

latest?cb=20160427100748

"I don't think so!" Nagito said, clicking on the trigger. Five shots in the chamber. A one in sixth chance of survival. Nagito should be dead.

*Click*

latest?cb=20160427100826

"I win". Nagito said smugly.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_mr4utfIIKB1qz4rgp.png

"A-Are you kidding?! Did you know just how risky that was?!" Makoto asks in shock. "Not even I would do that!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr4utfIIKB1qz4rgp.png

"A-Are you kidding?! Did you know just how risky that was?!" Makoto asks in shock. "Not even I would do that!"

latest?cb=20160427100748

"I'm the ultimate lucky student..."

"As worthless as I am, it seems I'm still good at the one role I'm supposed to have..." 

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirumi_Toujou_19.png

"Oh hello Master Ray. I'm just cleaning this mess..." She continued to sweep the flour. "Just watch your step." They then heard a cry coming from further ahead.

ragna%2017_zps51hcgtx4.png

"...I think I've become the dummy. Alright..." Ragna seemed to had fallen into the hole in Kirumi's place.

Kirumi_Toujou_1.png

"Master Ragna!" Kirumi said as she saw the sprung trap with Ragna inside. "Get out of there and clean up your mess!"

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20160427100748

"I'm the ultimate lucky student..."

"As worthless as I am, it seems I'm still good at the one role I'm supposed to have..." 

tumblr_inline_mr4usuLlc81qz4rgp.png

"Th-That's no excuse to go into harm's way willy-nilly like that! No matter WHAT kind of luck you have!"

"Hello Maid Kirumi!" Ray waved and smiled at Kirumi. He then heard Ragna fall into the trap and rushed over to see if he was O.K.

"R-Ragna! Are you alright?" He asked. While he wasn't as scared of Ragna compared to Sarge he was still cautious around the man.

"Whatever, I won. I get to walk around here as I please".

"I'm gonna need a room now, because I won my freedom from your holding cell". 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Whatever, I won. I get to walk around here as I please".

"I'm gonna need a room now, because I won my freedom from your holding cell". 

tumblr_inline_mr4usjLUI51qz4rgp.png

"Who even agreed to that?"

tumblr_inline_mr4upcYAMB1qz4rgp.png

"...There should be a room on the third floor. Check over there."