Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr4usjLUI51qz4rgp.png

"Who even agreed to that?"

tumblr_inline_mr4upcYAMB1qz4rgp.png

"...There should be a room on the third floor. Check over there."

tumblr_inline_mlhbxmyNqx1qz4rgp.png

"Much obliged "Ultimate Hope" Nagito said, as he began walking to the third floor. 

185?cb=20170521222324

"He creeps me out Makoto..." Sayaka said.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_mr4ut20m7n1qz4rgp.png

"Don't worry, Sayaka..." Makoto puts his hand on her shoulder.

tumblr_inline_mr4utfIIKB1qz4rgp.png

"...He creeps us all out."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirumi_Toujou_28.png

"Would you care for a spot of tea Master Ray?" Kirumi said as she procure a pot of tea out, complete with tea cups. "Its my specialty."

ragna%2017_zps51hcgtx4.png

"Um hello..? I'm still kind of stuck here. Feeling a little ignored right now."

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Re-entering the Academy's home dimension, the group decided to circle in the air with the flying Black Pearl.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx6.gif

"So guys, I've noticed that people here seem to be a bit on edge here! Odd, you guys semmed way more packed and powerful than LOSE in their crummy desert location!", Tron noted.

"It's a multitude of things, " Phoenix said.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/135/025/889.gif

"YEAH! Well, there was Robrainiac apparently turning on us, and lately between Xemnas nearly doing us in, and the pirate venture with Risky Boots almost resulting in dooming the Academy, not to mention, what both of those villains, in addition to the likes of Specter, Ember, Joker, Quinn, you know name 'em! LOSE sure makes them tougher to deal with than they normally would be!"

Image result for undyne

"And worst, There's a relentless pursuer at large!", Undyne said.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx2.gif

"Relentless pursuer!? You don't mean Nemesis T-Type again do you!?"

"Thankfully not this time Tron, but someone, and we don't know who, but someone is gunning for Kaede and two other friends of ours. We have no idea whether she's with LOSE or not, but she's shown up from time to time. Before we went to deal with PIRATEWORLD she also aided Xemnas as his dark quests!", Phoenix explained.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx7.gif

"I see. I see. Sounds like a mystery up your alley Mr. Wright!"

"You have no idea!", Phoenix said exasperated.

After some more deliberations, Undyne, Phoenix and Maya climbed back up the anchors and the flying Black Pearl stopped to drop anchor at the PIRATEWORLD island  next to the Academy.

"Well Mr. Wright and Ms. Fey, doesn't it stand to reason that this mysterious pursuer would be most connected with your friends from Danganronpa V3?", Tron said.

"I mean think about it! It's like how our personal arch enemies would have axes to grind with us in our big crossovers!"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (full) - thinking (right).png

"Well, yeah, she seems to be after Kaede, Kirumi...oh and this weird kid called Oma".

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (full) - thinking (right).png

"But then it gets confusing when we factor Yusei of the Yu-Gi-Oh series into the equation."

Image result for tron project x zone

"Well now! There's a writer's trick if ever I heard one! Hmmmm, about that Oma kid. He came later than the others right?"

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (zoom) - thinking (right).png

"Hmmmmm, yeah."

"And yet you say that this "pursuer" mentioned him the next time you met?"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - determined (right).png

"Yeah, and that certainly was odd! It either suggests that this pursuer is somehow keeping tabs on us 24/7, has a mole......and/or she can shapeshift to spy on us!", Phoenix noted.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx5.gif

"Now, let's get brainy with this! Wouldn't it stand to reason that either Yusei or Oma were a red herring to draw you away from the mastermind's true identity? And who knows? Maybe this Yusei fellow also fills in the same quota this figure is after!"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - thinking (left).png

"One thing's for sure! This all started with Kaede! Both she and Kirumi seem to have memory loss.....unlike Yusei!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"...........And none of you guys have ever thought about researching their series to get a grab on it?", Tron said exasperated.

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - abashed (right).png

"Well uh, Kay Faraday was handling that for us before she left and well, DRV3 isn't exactly out in english yet so-"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx4.gif

"Hah! Like that's ever stopped us before!"

Image result for jack sparrow

"In that case mates, what say we take leave of this island and head into the Academy to see what we can find?"

"Sounds like a plan!", Undyne and Shantae agreed.

47 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Kirumi_Toujou_28.png

"Would you care for a spot of tea Master Ray?" Kirumi said as she procure a pot of tea out, complete with tea cups. "Its my specialty."

"I would love a cup, thank you ma'am!" Ray replied warmly.

48 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

ragna%2017_zps51hcgtx4.png

"Um hello..? I'm still kind of stuck here. Feeling a little ignored right now."

Ray then briskly walks over to the hole where Ragna is and lowers his tail. "Can you reach it R-Ragna?" Ray asked. "I'll help you climb up with my tail."

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

"I would love a cup, thank you ma'am!" Ray replied warmly.

Ray then briskly walks over to the hole where Ragna is and lowers his tail. "Can you reach it R-Ragna?" Ray asked. "I'll help you climb up with my tail."

"Ray? Is that you??? You're back to normal I see!", Shantae said as the group from the next door island re-entered.

"Why is there a hole here???", Phoenix asked confused.

"Ray,  huh? The name rings a bell,  but I don't recall the face here!", Tron Bonne said. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yep!" "I just needed a good snooze it seems." Ray blushed, scratching his head, seeing Shanate happy to see him again.

"Oh, is that pirate lady joining us now?" Ray points to Tron Bonne.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Yep!" "I just needed a good snooze it seems." Ray blushed, scratching his head, seeing Shanate happy to see him again.

"Oh, is that pirate lady joining us now?" Ray points to Tron Bonne.

"Great to hear!", Shantae said smiling back. 

"You seem to be improving with the changes here and there! A little bit more and I think you could be on the verge on a breakthrough,  Ray!", Maya said trying to encourage her comrade.

"Wait a minute!? Have we met before!? It's like he knows me or something??", Tron Bonne said confused. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Wait a minute!? Have we met before!? It's like he knows me or something??", Tron Bonne said confused. 

"Yeah, you have." Ember came in smirking.

"You might remember the big lug that was screeching like a banshee." 

"Yeah...big lug." Ray groans.

"Wait a minute are you and those two goof balls joining the team now?!" Ember asks, raising an eyebrow.

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile, Magearna had walked back to the store cupboard... only to be bombarded with Dark Bombs.

"YOU SLART-PUSSING POISONER!" Shade's angry voice bellowed from within as he futily tried to escape the grips of Jessica and some vines.

"W...what did I do?" Magearna asked as she tried to get herself back up... a fear that seemed impossible for the poor robot, given her lack of knees.

"Oh, don't act like you don't know, that "pudding" tasted absolutely foul! It tasted like Death magic, I swear to all Orbs!"

"How would you know? You've never been hit by it," Lumina remarked. "But Magearna, I liked that pudding."

"All of us did," Lily smiled.

"OH COME ON, NONE OF YOU HATED THEM?!" Shade shouted. "HOW COME I GOT THE HORRIBLE TASTING ONE?!"

• Thumbs Up 1

The Blues shake their heads and say,

"Dang it, we got Ragna instead of Kirumi! How was he even around here!?"

"Probably sheer luck. And Ragna's so stoic, so we didn't even get a scream!"

"At least he took the blame and not us.... Hopefully there aren't any security cameras."

The Blues hop out of their bush and attempt to sneak to the Academy's front doors, going around everyone. Jim grumbles,

"Complete waste of a prank... Guess we'll have better luck next time..."

Jay smilies and says,

"Luck, you say? I think there's just the person we'd want here, and he's so much of a nutcase that he'll totally help us out! Well, if he doesn't end up trying to get us killed but I'm sure we can avoid that outcome."

• Thumbs Up 2

Ztar once again left out in the cold after Aku's antics they decide to just give up and move on, not to mention it was mainly to scout his place and see if he had anything good to steal...

They laid flat on a cushion, bored out of their mind desperate to think of something to do. That computer lynx probably has upgraded the security by now making it harder to steal and hoard. 

If only there was something interesting to do... 

A small beep could be heard. 

"AKU IS NOW TAKING APPOINTMENTS! WALK-IN! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA" 

• Thumbs Up 2

Ztar not wanting to miss out zooms in faster than ever before. Looking around it would seem this Aku character sure likes fire. Flame motifs cover the walls, floor and ceilings everywhere Ztar looks there is flames.

What a trip.

Just now, Mightyray said:

Ztar not wanting to miss out zooms in faster than ever before. Looking around it would seem this Aku character sure likes fire. Flame motifs cover the walls, floor and ceilings everywhere Ztar looks there is flames.

What a trip.

As Ztar arrives, Aku is charging out, heading for the hallways. 

"Attention Skylanders. Verrrry important report at conference room. Attendance is neccessary or else you will be EXPELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

"That is all". Aku shouted.

• Thumbs Up 3

Rocku rolled his eyes. "*sigh* fine, let's see what he wants..." the young red cavy said as he headed to the conference room.

"Right behind ya bro." Graff said following in suit.

"Expelled?" Big said. "Oh gee buddy! I didn't even know we had to do schoolwork!" He said worryingly to Froggy.

Everyone in delta began to drop what they were doing and headed to the conference room... even dragging Sarge along for the ride.

The gear didn't utter a word as he was being wheeled along. Better to get this nonsense over with now then to be screwed over later.

"This better be important." Yaya grumbled.

"Of course it'll be important Yaya, gotta ham it up extra thicc so that everybody pays attention!" Flame giggles.

"Flame, no." Sarge wheezed, putting his hand in the dragon's face.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sally gets up and over to the conference room, relaxed from all her exercise. Maybe she will get more fit, no pain no gain, right?

But, she was still wary of Aku. Taking Nicole's word for it, he's still dangerous.

---

18AOz5Z.jpg

Nicole immediately phases into the conference room, hands behind her back looking displeased at Aku. "What do you want?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Nightwing, Hina and the other Skylanders also made their way to the conference room.

tenor.gif

"Ah, Skylanders. You all made it. EXCELLENT. I just wanted to call you here to say...you don't have to say thank you to me!"

c9cdb50c6fe3ed554e11ef1b5d1d0df0.jpg

"THANK YOU!?" Raven shouted angrily. 

Suddenly the door locked behind the Skylanders and the room's lighting dimmed. 

• Thumbs Up 2

starfoxzeroanimeteaser.jpg

"What the hell?!" Fox said shocked as the doors locked.

"This dark fiend must've set us up!" Captain Falcon assumed angrily.

BigAndFroggySX.PNG

"Are we watching a movie?" Big asked stupidly.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Another day, another trap." Ember rolled her eyes.

"I-I don't like this..." Ray muttered hiding behind Ayna along with Mog."

"How are you feeling Sarge?" Shademon hissed.

"Was better 5 seconds ago before I got told to attend this meeting, now get off my wheelchair." Sarge grunted.

Suddenly, a DJ box smashed through the wall, with an odd looking fellow on it. 

latest?cb=20170314081829

"AKU BABE, YOU ONLY CALL ME FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS!" 

"And look at these flabby losers! Babes, you gotta get yourselves in shape-o if you wanna keep up with meeeee!"

"The ultimate musical assassin, Scaramoucheeeeeee!" the robot sang, as he spun the DJ discs.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Musical....assassin?...." Rocku asked giving Scaramouche a WTF look.

"Heheh, check out Mr. Flamboyant and his high heel boots." Graff snarked to his allies. "Did he borrow those from his sister or somethin?"

"Hey...I'm just fluffy..."Big said sadly at the flabby remark.

• Thumbs Up 1

"..."

"Are you serious?" Yaya facepalmed.

"Psst Ray, do you think Aku is going to play the Extra Thicc song again?" Flame whispered to Ray.

Ray nervously shrugs. 

"What's extra thicc?" Mog asks.

"Sir, Aku, Marcus can't really do any exercise since he's..."   

"Don't worry about it Ayna... I'll play along with this crap... beats being in the medbay all day." Sarge told Ayna shrugging. He looked like a train wreck but at this point Sarge couldn't care less.

Sally's eyes widen in surprise. What just happened?! That didn't matter, this looked like a trap, and she was going to fight her way out of it.

Activating her Ring Blades, Sally shouts, "What do you think you're doing?!"

Nicole, however, stares daggers into Aku. "Edgeworth will know," she states.

• Thumbs Up 1